Battle Series

Interesting idea, would make it a 4 round battle:

First Round: Make a poster about your favorite music group. 350x600.

Second Round: Make a poster about the group made by someone else in the first round. (ie: Livid would do Public Enemy's favorite, PE would do Tyler's fav, Tyler would do HOP's fav, HOP would do Livid's fav.)

Third Round: Livid- Tyler's first round fav, PE- HOP's first round fav, Tyler- Livid's first round fav, HOP- PE's first round fav.

4th Round: Livid- HOP's first round fav, PE-Livid's First round fav, Tyler-PE's First Round Fav, HOP-Tyler's first round fav.

Round Robbin Style. I know it's confusing, but it would be neater than shit. Shit, I say!

Edited by alternateyou

eh, I get the idea but I'd rather have a new set of rules every time. Especially because having the same thing to do over and over won't really change the quality of the graphic, the same person will most likely win every time. I might suck at doing a poster of a band, but I could make up for it by performing better with another set of rules.

I don't know if anyone agrees with me, if you guys are alright with these rules it's no problem with me.

Set 1

Task: A well known distributer has come to you in regards to making the opening menu for an upcoming DVD that is to be released. Your task is to design this opening menu.

Rules:-

* No size limit, just be reasonable with your sizing.

* Can be an upcoming movie or a movie that has already been released.

* Must include the standard Play, Scene Selection, Audio Options & Special Features options present on most DVD menu's.

* Must include the name of the movie somewhere.

Edited by LBTN™

Yeah, that'll work, though I'm not sure if we should use all four because then there's a chance of a tie or something.

Liking the rules, though, should start on mine tomorrow.

here's mine, hopefully we can have a nice little battle here. Good luck everyone.

edit -

All I did was make one of the buttons red, to indicate which one the person watching is on at the moment. I'm sure there was really no point, but I watched a movie, and I remembered to add this.

sincity7nw.png

Edited by HaasOfPain

I'm going to have to drop out. On Wednesday, my hard drive fried and I lost everything including Photoshop and the like. So, unfortunately, until I'm able to re-acquire everything, I won't be able to do anything graphics-related.