Indoor Football League and team in my town

Lint

So, I've recently started watching Arena Football, following the more or less hometown team of the Philadelphia Soul. This year, my home area, the Lehigh Valley, got an indoor football team, the Lehigh Valley Outlawz, part of the Great Lakes Indoor Football League (http://www.glifl.com/). The rules are a bit different then Arena Football, but overall its still an exciting game. Their first home game, they filled Stabler Arena, which holds about 5000 people, with over 4000 people. I watched their game on TV and decided I'm gonna try to go to a few games..tickets are 8 and 15 bucks, so its not like I'd be o ut much money if the team sucks. But at 2-0 so far, their good (Y)

The home area has been hurtin for a successful sports team of some sort. We've had a minor league baseball team that, in their 7 years of existance, lost over 7 million dollars and folded last year. The restaruant I worked at sponsored them, we got comped tickets to give to customers, and no one wanted them. Then there was aanother attempt at a minor league baseball team that never materialized.

So any other people into some less then mainstream indoor football or other sports? My interest is caught, with this Great Lakes league and the Arena Football league helping me discovier ut a bit more

I wish my town had an indoor football team, hell a football team in general would work. We just got a baseball team, the tornados, that won the league series their first year, and were getting a new hockey team in the fall since our old one left a year or two ago. Now we need that football team and we'll be set.