United 93 - Release This Week

Guest Scamman

United 93  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Was United 93 filmed and released too soon?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no oppinion.
  2. 2. How will you see it?

• At the cinema
    • On DVD
    • Never

Guest Scamman

This week, United 93, the controversial film about a real time account of the events on United Flight 93, one of the planes hijacked on 9/11 that crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, USA when passengers foiled the terrorist plot.

Is it too soon? Will you see it?

I personally think, releasing it any earlier wouldn't have been good, but since discussion on 9/11 has started to weaken, i think the timing is not really too early. I think anytime now would have been fine to release this. Not much is going to change in the next 5 to 10 years.

As far as the families. i think they should openly accept thier family members roles in history, and while they obviously have a right to not see the film, i don't think they should riot and openly critisize the film.

While, none of us most likely have seen the film, so we can't really pass judgement on how good the film is, we will have to wait to see, if we see it.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Scamman

Guest Scamman

Seems very interesting. I might go out and see it.

It's nearly been five years since the events. How long do you want to wait before doing something like this. I wouldn't have done it earlier, but how far would you want to push it back?

Guest muddatrucker

I'll watch it eventually but I rarely go to the cinema anymore so It'll probably be when it reaches TV or something, I imagine it will be a good movie, although I still like to believe that the american airforce shot the cunt down.