Best Racing Game

Indy Car Racing is a pretty good game if you're an indy car guy.

Dirt to Daytona is another good one, it's a NASCAR sim in the vein of the Papyrus games. That means that it has realistic damage and everything.

If you're a simpleton, I recommend NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control. It's good, if you want to play and not think.

Dirt to Daytona is another good one, it's a NASCAR sim in the vein of the Papyrus games. That means that it has realistic damage and everything.

If you're a simpleton, I recommend NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control. It's good, if you want to play and not think.

What's there to think about?

Holy shit, a corner! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DOOOOO!?

Guest Louie Lakkard

How about Burn Out 3 or revenge.

Its a great game, but more arcade style than a true racing game. There is V8 SuperCars 3, if you want a real racing game.

What's there to think about?

Holy shit, a corner! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DOOOOO!?

For crazy realism, go for the $20 Gran Turismo 4. It's one of those games that if you love, you'll stick with it for months. If you don't like it, then you're not out much cash.

For more craziness, go for Burnout: Revenge or Need for Speed: Most Wanted. NFS will be a good, more moderate liason between realism and insanity, while Burnout is just carnage personified.

Guest Takayamanofear

Pro Race Driver 3 just came out, even though its not as hyped has Grand Turismo. I actually think its better. Burnout is the best if you just want to go out and break stuff.

IMO, Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition totally smokes Burnout and Need For Speed. If it's that type of arcade race game you want, go for that.

On a related note, I was looking for some new songs, and I found out that MC3 has over 100 on it's soundtrack. I was like woah =|

TOCA Race Driver 3 is better than Gran Turismo and it has like 70-odd tracks, open wheel racing, off road racing, rally, saloons, trucks....Loads of classes....And a craggy Scotchman who growls at you when you make a msitake.

Oh and damage, it has damage!