Best of...

Anyways, I'm interested in doing a best of...I don't really care what the number is, as long as it's 5 or above. So any takers? Pref. keep the wrestling rules to a minimum, but if they're good rules then we could use them, I suppose.

Anybody?

How bout best of 7 ? I'm free and need to add some new stuff to my portfolio. I agree about keeping wrestling related rules to a minimum

this is kindof funky

What: your favorite band's hit song was such a hit the it is going to become a movie, You must design the movie poster with the picture of the band and the title

Size: what ever you would like

Must Have: Picture of band, name of the song and release date, and a catch phrase, (could be a lyric)

Special Rules: The genre of movie can only be comedy or horror

Edited by Army Of Zombies

• 2 weeks later...

I sincerely apologize Doc as I said I would have this up last week, but I've been a bit busy lately and when I did have time, I was just plain lazy.

No excuses, but I'm posting this from my laptop which doesn't have photoshop on it yet, but I'll have it up by the end of the week for sure, but I'm really aiming for tomorrow.