Recomend me some PSP games

Guest LdE1986

Guest LdE1986

I'm looking to add some psp games to my gigantic collection of 4 games. I currently have:

GTA: LCS

Madden 06

MVP Baseball

Gretzky 06

I'm probably going to buy MLB 06: The Show but I'm also looking for some non-sports games and maybe a racing game or 2. so if anybody knows of any really good games available for psp let me know. thanks in advance

I'm looking to add some psp games to my gigantic collection of 4 games. I currently have:

GTA: LCS

Madden 06

MVP Baseball

Gretzky 06

I'm probably going to buy MLB 06: The Show but I'm also looking for some non-sports games and maybe a racing game or 2. so if anybody knows of any really good games available for psp let me know. thanks in advance

Wipeout: Pure is a solid title, as TGO mentioned. The downloadable content and multiplayer allow it great replay value.

The BEST puzzle game for PSP, hands down, is Lumines. Pop in some headphones and waste the day away with that one. Great music, addictive gameplay, and great visuals. Kinda makes me wish I still had my PSP.

As far as a game to look out for, keep your eyes peeled for Lemmings. It's a delightfully old-school game with the objective to keep as many of the lil' critties alive as possible.

Ehh if you like Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors I'd suggest you get them on the PSP, good editions all though it's quite' me-too' esque, and pretty much the same, but if you're a fan of that you're pretty much used to it.

Can we get some kind of pinned thread for this? This question seems to crop up every so often and it's answered with the exact same responses.

Anyway, puzzle-wise, Lumines will consume your lfie, best puzzler since Tetris, not suprising since it's a similar concept (although I still long for a PSP version of Tetris). Mercury is also a solid puzzle game, but it's tough.

Wipeout is a must-buy, it's a fantastic racing game, perhaps the best in the series. But what makes it an essential purchase is the downloadable content - new teracks, new craft, new music, new menu skins, everything. I'd advise getting a decent sized memory stick to hold it all, as the standard 32mb won't be enough, especially if you have otehr game saves on there. What you could do is like what I've set up, I have a folder on my comp with all the Wipeot extras, then I rotate them on my memory stick.

Though I've not played it myself, I've heard Daxter is highly acclaimed, besat platformer on the PSP some say, and I've even seen reviews go as far as saying it's the best PSP game out there regardless of genre. If you're after platformy type action, I'd also recommend Medievil.

One to avoid is Star Wars Battlefront 2. The PSP is not set up well for FPS games, and this game proves it. Using the icon buttons to move around and look with the stick? Ugh, ass-backwards and irritating as hell.

Guest LdE1986

I'm definitely gonna check out some RPG's. Ever since I watched FF7: Advent Children I have been wanting to play Final Fantasy. As far as the memory stick goes I bought a 1GB stick from the place I work at which had it on sale for $50.00 so space isn't a problem.

I'm also thinking about buying the Street Fighter game for PSP since one of my friends has it. And I might also buy either Marvel Nemesis or X-Men Legends 2

Can we get some kind of pinned thread for this? This question seems to crop up every so often and it's answered with the exact same responses.

I pinned it ages ago, only trouble was that nobody replied to the questions, so I took it down and people get replies from single threads.

Guest LdE1986

I ended up buying MLB 06: The Show and Need for Speed Underground Rivals along with a USB cable. I may buy some more games over the next few weeks and I most likely will buy Maden 07 and Smackdown vs RAW 07 and the rumored NHL 07