World Wrestling Federation 1994

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

Thanks for the reply Hewey amd Demon. Thanks for the tips to Demon they really helped with the Macho Man.

And yes, Undertaker did talk in 1994, very slowly and in a deep voice.

blueblood

Guest blueblood

I just got back from out of town so expect Superstars up tonight or Monday. Just posting this so ya know I didn't quit another diary. ;)

blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/8/94

taped at Greenville South Carolina

announcers: Jim Ross & Randy Savage

Superstars opens with the crowd going crazy for this afternoon show. The cameras then cut to the announce table where Jim Ross and Macho Man are sitting.

Jim Ross-Welcome everyone to Superstars this afternoon! Thank you for joining us and we have a show full of action for you!

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! Tonight The Quebecers take on Men on a Mission! This is going to be Non-Title Match but a win for Men on a Mission here would be very big.

Jim Ross-That's true Macho Man. Also, Doink The Clown and Bam Bam Bigelow are in action! These two have been at each other since last years Survivor Series! Will tonight be another chapter in there book?

Randy Savage-I think so Jim Ross! These two truly hate each other Ooooh Yeeeaah! but I think Doink just wants to clown around.

Jim Ross-Well Bam Bam is a big man so Doink better find someone else to clown around with. But right now lets go to the ring where we're going to see The Quebecers take on Mabel and Moe of Men on a Mission!

The Quebecers with Johnny Polo defeated Men on a Mission with Oscar

The Quebecers were already standing inside the ring with their manager Johnny Polo. Polo was holding a huge sign that said, " You're World Tag Team Champions, Viva La Quebecers!" on it. Mabel and Moe then came out to a small pop with a rap by Oscar that ended in "Whoop There It Is!"

Jacques and Moe started the match. At the beginning The Quebecers double teamed Moe keeping him in their corner making quick tags in and out. They also hit a nice set of double team moves. They whipped Moe to the ropes and hit him with a double mule kick, double mat slam, and then Jacques scoop slammed Pierre on Moe for a 2 count. Moe started to fight back on Pierre and after nailing a clothesline on him he made the hot tag to Mabel. Mabel did his back face comeback for MOM clotheslining Pierre and Jacques. After Mabel dominated Pierre for a little with big man moves Pierre started to comeback with some cheap kicks and a low blow. Polo distracted the the referee and Moe which allowed Pierre to clothesline Mabel down. Jacques then got in the ring as Pierre stood on the top turnbuckle. Jacques then flipped Pierre over on Moe in what they call "The Quebec Press"! Pierre covered as the referee turned around and counted the 3. The Quebecers left the ring quickly to boos with their Tag Team Titles as Moe and Oscar checked on Mabel.

Jim Ross-What a cheap way to win by The Quebecers! They're the Tag Team Champions and they can't even win a match cleanly!

Randy Savage-Well that's how The Quebecers are. I don't agree with them though. I'm Sure Mabel and Moe will take care of The Quebecers later on.

Jim Ross-I hope someone takes care of The Quebecers. They're walking around with the Tag Team Titles and they bad mouth America.

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! That reminds me of our Champion, Yokozuna and his two little buddies! Don't worry about him though Jim Ross, I'll be taking his Title at WrestleMaina X Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-I hope you do Macho Man. You or someone else. Well right now lets go backstage where Double J and The Roadie are standing by!

I'm IN Your Corner This Afternoon

The cameras cut backstage where Jeff Jarrett and The Roadie are standing alone on the Superstars' interview set.

Jeff Jarrett-Haha! This afternoon I'm going to be in your corner as you beat the crap out of your opponent Roadie. Haha, bring home the win for great music city.

The Roadie-Don't you worry about that Double J. Tonight I'm beating whatever chump I face. And then at the Royal Rumble you're going to be the last man standing and you'll finally get your World Title Shot at WrestleMaina X. You're so great!

The two walk off toward the ring as Superstars takes a commercial break.

(Commercial Break)

The Roadie with Jeff Jarrett defeated The Colorado Kid

Soon after the break the country guitar licks started playing and The Roadie came out with Double J. Double J did a strut before walking down the aisle. Once in the ring both, Double J and The Roadie did a strut side by side to boos. The Colorado Kid was already inside the ring as everything settled and the match started.

The Roadie dominated much of the match tossing Colorado Kid around with back body drops and scoop slams. Jarrett rooted Roadie on as he held Colorado Kid in a side leg lock. Kid was in a lot of pain as he tried to reach for the ropes but was too far away. Roadie talked a little trash before releasing the hold himself. Roadie then whipped Kid to the ropes and ran at him with a flying clothesline. After connecting he pinned Kid for the 3. Double J and The Roadie did a double strut again to louder boos then the first time before leaving.

Jim Ross-The Roadie was able to pick up the easy win over Colorado Kid this afternoon, but will Double J be able to win the Royal Rumble?

Randy Savage-Well Jeff Jarrett will be going up against twenty-nine other guys and one of them will be me so I doubt it.

Jim Ross-Well we'll have to have out at the Royal Rumble which will be Saturday, January twenty-second live from the Providence Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island!

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! As soon as me and the other WWF Superstars get to the Civic Center the only thing we'll be thinking about is winning the Royal Rumble!

Jim Ross-Right now Todd Pettengill is backstage. Todd...

Not Clowning Around

The cameras go backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing with Bam Bam Bigelow and his main squeeze, Luna Vachon.

Todd Pettengill-Thank you Jim Ross. By the way, you and Macho Man make a great team. As you can see standing with me is Bam Bam Bigelow and his main squeeze, Luna Vachon. Bigelow, you're in action when we return from the commercial break, but what do you have to say about Doink The Clown?

Bam Bam Bigelow-I can't sum up Doink in a few words. I have to say what I'm going to do to him and that is smash him. He may have thought that it was funny to have my team wrestle all of those Doinks at Survivor Series but it wasn't. I may have lost then but when I face Doink one on one I'm going to put a punch line to his jokes!

Bigelow and Luna walk off to the ring.

Todd Pettengill-Ladies and gentlemen Bigelow is in action next! He better be looking out for the pranks by Doink.

(Commercial Break)

Bam Bam Bigelow with Luna Vachon defeated Shark Boy

Superstars returns and the young Shark Boy is waiting inside he ring. "Bam Bam!" then hits and Bigelow comes out with Luna Vachon. The crowd boos them on their way out, Luna pays more attention to the crowd then Bam Bam does. Bam Bam then enters the ring and the bell rings for the match to start.

Bam Bam started off tossing Shark Boy around with hard irish whips to the turnbuckles and body splashes. After hitting Shark Boy with a hard clothesline Bam Bam took some time to taunt the crowd to get some cheap boos. That didn't really slow Bam Bam down as he hit two scoop slams on Shark Boy and then bounced off the ropes and hit three headbutts. With Shark Boy still down Bigelow climbed the second turnbuckle and nailed Shark Boy with a Falling Headbutt! Bigelow covered for the easy 3.......

Just Clowning Around

After the match up Doink The Clown walks out with Dink. The two stay on the entrance way as Doink has a microphone.

Doink The Clown-Hey big guy! It's too bad you didn't like Survivor Series. I was just clowning around! Hahaha! But really big guy. To show that I'm sorry I would like for you to turn around.

Bigelow hesitates but eventually turns around. When he does Dink quickly runs down to the ring and from behind he kick Bigelow in his calf! The crowd laughs a little as Dink runs back to Doink who is really laughing. Bigelow and Luna on the other hands are going crazy inside the ring as Superstars takes a commercial break.

(Commercial Break)

Jim Ross-Welcome back to Superstars everyone! We have been having a great afternoon and we're glad that you could join us!

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! What we just saw was pretty weird but I have to say that I liked it! It seems that the big man can't take a joke.

Jim Ross-Well Doink The Clown is surly pushing the buttons of Bam Bam Bigelow and it's only a matter of time before he's going to explode!

Randy Savage-Maybe those two will be in the Royal Rumble together like Crush and myself. Ooooh Yeeeaah! and then they could tear each other apart!

Jim Ross-Well right now Doink is going to be in action! Lets go to the ring!

Doink The Clown with Dink The Clown defeated Duane Gill

Doink is finishing up his entrance to the ring as the cameras pan over to Duane Gill. They show his name as he taunts the crowd and gets no reaction. Dink gets out of the ring as the match starts.

Doink pretty much dominated this match from beginning to end. At the start he played around with Gill giving him a pack of gum. Gill took a piece and it popped him. Doink had trick gum as the crowd laughed. Doink then knocked Gill down with a drop kick and continued the assault with suplexes and even hit a German Suplex. At the end Doink scoop slammed Gill and went up top and nailed his Whoopie Cussion! He sat on Gill for the 3 count. Doink celebrated with Dink to some cheers as Superstars went to a commercial break.

(Commercial Break)

Jim Ross-Welcome back! It's been great here! Doink The Clown just won his match in a very funny fashion!

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! Doink is pretty weird but he seems to always get the job done.

Jim Ross-Indeed he does, but I don't think he'll be clowning around when he faces Bam Bam Bigelow! I do know that when they do meet that match will be a good ol'fashion slobber knocker!

Randy Savage-Two people who hate each other very much! It sounds like a good match to me! Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-Well it's time for our Main Event of the night! Adam Bomb takes on Marty Jannetty and it's going to happen right now!

Adam Bomb with Johnny Polo defeated Marty Jannetty

Marty Jannetty sprinted out to the ring slapping some fans hands on the way. He got a pretty good pop for someoene of his overness. He taunted the crowd with his arm in the air on the turnbuckle as he finished up his entrance. Adam Bomb came out slowly with Johnny Polo and his hockey stick. Polo also wore goally gloves as Bomb entered the ring. The bell then rung and the match started.

At the beginning it was pretty back and forth with brawling and what not. In the middle however Jannetty took the advantage and clothesline Bomb over the top rope after being whipped to the ropes by Bomb! Jannetty splashed on Bomb from over the top rope to the outside to a good pop. The match got back in the ring as Jannetty used his speed to battle Bomb with a flying crossbody and almost got a 2 count. Bomb took the advantage back with a massive clothesline to Jannetty after he blocked a right hand. Bomb kept the advantage from here on out with power moves before hitting his Atomic Bomb for the 3 count! Bomb and Polo left the ring to boos as Superstars went off the air.

OR - 59

We got a 5.06 rating for 'Superstars'!

The attendance level was 5042 people.

We made $201680 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 2.07 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 4046 people.

They made $161840 from ticket sales.

Guest blueblood

Superstars notes for 1/8/94. Superstars was pretty bad this week. The Quebecers ranked number one in heel response and people believe their match with MOM should have been the Main Event. Jannetty was laid out after Superstars went off the air and remained their for a while. He eventually got up but slower then people thought. That's about it.

Top 5 Face Pops

1. Doink The Clown

2. Mabel

3. Moe

4. Marty Jannetty

5. The Colorado Kid

Top 5 Heel Boos

1. The Quebecers

2. Jeff Jarrett

3. The Roadie

4. Adam Bomb

5. Bam Bam Bigelow

user posted image

Clip of The Night

Guest blueblood

Writers notes for Superstars 1/8/94. My worst show so far. Wasn't really feeling it and I wrote a lot of the segments/matches at different times. Hopefully I won't have many shows like this. I would like to say that The Quebecers Vs. MOM was the best written match and Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Shark Boy was the worse. Superstars this week was just used to get me back to writing after I returned from out of town though so I expected it to be bad. Monday Night Raw is going to be WAY better written, that I promise you!

Note - You can comment on these notes if you disagree with me on something or have something to say. I'll be doing these after every show now.

blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/10/94

Monday Night Raw will be live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Vince McMahon will be joined by one half of the Tag Team Champions, Jacques! Meanwhile Pierre will be doing some ring work when he takes on Lex Luger! Will Luger knock Pierre out again? Also, Macho Man Randy Savage will be in action along with all of your other favorite WWF Superstars, including The Steiner Brothers! The Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon will not have a match but he will be at Monday Night Raw! What will he have to say about Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect? Owen Hart will square off with Jeff Jarrett! This match is going to be top notch! And get this, WWF Champion, Yokozuna! will be in action! I feel sorry for his opponent! All of this and much ore this week on Monday Night Raw!

Signed Matches

Pierre Vs. Lex Luger

Owen Hart Vs. Jeff Jarrett

The Steiner Brothers In Action!

Yokozuna In Action!

Randy Savage In Action!

Diesel In Action!

Edited by blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/10/94

live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

announcers: Vince McMahon Ross & Jacques

Monday Night Raw comes on the air in its usual fashion. The crowd is going crazy as they hold up their signs putting them in camera view. The scene then cuts to the announce booth where Vince McMahon and Jacques are standing.

Vince McMahon-Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! Macho Man is in action this week so he isn't with me, instead I get one half of the Tag Team Champions, Jacques! Jacques we have a great night for everyone don't we!

Jacques-That's right McMahon. Toonight my partner Pierre takes on Lex Looger! Pierre is going to get some revenge against the Man Made In The USA.

Vince McMahon-Or will it be Lex Luger knocking Pierre out for the second time? Also, WWF Champion, Yokozuna is going to be in action! I can't wait to see his match Jacques. I can't wait to find out who he faces at the Royal Rumble!

Jacques-I know who he faces at the Royal Rumble and let me say this, Yokozuna can beat him very simply.

Vince McMahon-Very simply? What? And how do you know who Yokozuna faces at the Royal Rumble? Never mind that, right now lets go down to the ring for the opening match!

The Steiner Brothers defeated The Headshrinkers with Afa

The Headshrinkers are now inside the ring as they finish up their entrance. They are getting some boos from the crowd as they take off all of their island gear.

The All-America music then hits and the crowd jumps to their feet. Rick and Scott Steiner come out in their Michigan jackets and slap hands with people in the crowd. They keep their focus on the ring however as they enter it. They taunt the crowd to some cheers on separate turnbuckles before taking off their jackets. The bell then rings for the match to start.

It will be Rick Steiner and Fatu starting off the match. The two tie-up as Rick gets the better and whips Fatu to the ropes. When he runs back he's met by a nice looking powerslam from Rick. Rick goes for the quick cover and only gets a 2. Steiner picks Fatu up and whips him to his corner. He tags Scott in who enters the ring and does 10 punches as the fans count along. Fatu wobbles out the corner and walks right into a Belly to Belly Suplex from Scott Steiner! Fatu is by his corner now and he tags out to Samu. Samu comes in and headbutts Scott to the ground and then stomps away as Scott tries to get up. Once Scott gets up the two start to brawl and Steiner wins it and kicks Samu in his midsection before nailing his patent double underhook slam. Scott then tags Rick back in as Samu is just getting to his feet. Rick waits at the second turnbuckle behind Samu and when he gets up Rick jumps off and nails the Steiner Bulldog! He covers and gets the 3 count as Fatu can't break it up in time. The Steiner Brothers celebrate in the ring as the cameras goes back to the announce table.

Vince McMahon-What a win by The Steiner Brothers! The Headshrinkers put up a good fight but The Steiner Brothers were just too much! Jacques, when do you and Pierre plan on giving The Steiner Brothers a rematch for the Tag Team Titles?

Jacques-At the Royal Rumble McMahon. We face The Steiner Brothers. Don't chue worry doe, me and Pierre are still going to come out the match as Tag Team Champions.

Vince McMahon-Umm, whatever you said. Well if you two face The Steiner Brothers you better do your homework because Rick and Scott Steiner want revenge and the Tag Team Titles. You guys basically stole the Tag Team Titles.

Jacques-Stole? Is it our fault that they can't follow Providence of Quebec Rules? I guess The Steiners aren't as smart as everyone taught they were.

Vince McMahon-Well right now lets go backstage to Todd Pettengill. Todd.....

Razor Sharp Words

Todd Pettengill is backstage with WWF Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon. Ramon has his Title around his waist as Todd starts to speak.

Todd Pettengill-Thank you McMahon. I feel sorry for you, you have to put up with Jacques. Anyway, standing with me is Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon. Ramon, it seems like many people have taken interest in you and the Intercontinental Title. Your thoughts on that?

Razor Ramon-Oye Todd. If Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect want a shot at me and my Intercontinental Title then they can come and get it. Any time, any where.

Todd Pettengill-Well Mr. Perfect thinks he should be the Intercontinental Champion because he's a veteran and Shawn Michaels says he should have never been stripped of the Intercontinental Title.

Razor Ramon-Those chicos can say whatever they want. All you have to do is look around Todd and there's only one man with the gold around his waist and it's me. If either of them think they can take on machismo and take the Title away from me then all they have to do is step up. It would be my honor to nail each of them with the Razor's Edge.

Todd Pettengill-What about Shawn Michaels running around with the fake Intercontinental Title? He says you copy is the fake copy.

Razor Ramon-Shawn Michaels needs to be slapped around a couple of times and when he steps into the ring with me I'll do so. Shawn Michaels can run around all he wants with the fake Title because soon we will meet and everyone will find out which is the fake.

Razor Ramon then walks off.

Todd Pettengill-Well ladies and gentlemen I can't wait to see what happens with these three men. Right now we have to go to a commercial! When we return Diesel will be in action!

Monday Night Raw fades out to a commercial break with the cameras on Todd Pettengill.

(Commercial Break)

Diesel defeated Ace Darling

Ace Darling was already in the ring. The cameras showed him and his name as he stood in his corner to no reaction from the crowd.

"Diesel Blues" then hit and the crowd started to boo. Diesel came out walking down the center of the aisle with his arm in the air. He enters the ring over the top rope and took off his vest. Everything got settled and the match started.

Diesel sent Darling down with a big boot to his face right at the start of the match. It was like he ran over him with one foot. Diesel then slowly picked Darling up as he got booed. Diesel then picked Darling up from the side and walked around a little before nailing him with a hard sidewalk slam! Diesel called for the Jackknife to a round of boos. He picked Darling up by his head and then nailed the Jackknife Powerbomb! He covered him for the easy 3 count.

Vince McMahon-There's not much you can say about that match. Diesel ran right over Ace Darling. What's so bad is that this man will be in the thirty man over the top rope Royal Rumble! Who can eliminate this monster? Maybe The Undertaker can.

Jacques-Oh I don't tink The Undertaker will be throwing anyone over the top rope McMahon.

Vince McMahon-Are you going to stop him? Are you even in the Royal Rumble?

Jacques-I can't say McMahon. I guess you'll have to wait and see. Haha! I can say this though. Undertaker, or Lex Looger will not be the last man standing. Haha!

Vince McMahon-What did you say? English please no French. Lets take it backstage right now.

One Quebecer Can Get The Job Done

The cameras go backstage where Johnny Polo is standing with Pierre. Pierre has his Tag Team Title on his shoulder.

Johnny Polo-This is to everyone out there in TV Land. Pierre may have come up a little short against Lex Luger the last time but this time Pierre has Luger's number and he's going to smash Lex Luger just like he has does to so many before.

Pierre-Ce soir Looger, je vais to crush you!

(Commercial Break)

Vince McMahon-Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! We have been have an interesting night! Well at least I have with Jacques right here in the color commentary seat.

Jacques-Interesting? I thought we were having fun McMahon. Haha!

Vince McMahon-Fun would be the last thing I would say about you Jacques. Well in just a few moments your tag team partner Pierre takes on USA Hero, Lex Luger!

Jacques-Weren't you just listening? Pierre is going to beat Lex Looger this time. Didn't you hear what Pierre said?

Vince McMahon-Uh no, everything was in French besides crush you. It's too bad Pierre doesn't speak English because if he did he probably would be asking for a little help right now! Well lets get to the match.

Lex Luger defeated Pierre with Johnny Polo

Pierre comes out with Johnny Polo. They both get booed as they walk down the short aisle. They enter the ring and Pierre holds up his Tag Team Title to boos. Polo then exits the ring and goes and kisses Jacques and his cheek. He then waits in Pierre's corner.

"USA! USA! USA! USA!" the chants start as Lex Luger comes out to a huge ovation! He walks down the aisle slapping hands with all the fans he can get to. He enters the ring and turns his back on Pierre and Pierre takes his chance and runs at Luger and starts to hammer away on Luger's back. The bell rings and the match starts.

Pierre has Luger in the corner and does 10 punches. The crowd doesn't count with him as Pierre finishes up. He then whips Luger to the opposite corner and runs at him with a corner clothesline. Luger wobbles out of the corner and Pierre knocks him down with a clothesline. Pierre then stomps away on Luger as he gets up. The two men start to brawl and then they run at each other with a clothesline sending both down to the canvas. The referee's count gets up to 7 before Luger makes it to his feet. This causes Jacques to leave the announce table and go to ring apron. Luger bounces off the ropes and Jacques trips him up. Luger notices and chases Jacques around the ring only to be met by Polo's hockey stick! Polo rolls Luger back inside the ring and a refreshed Pierre covers for the 2 count. Jacques sis back over at the announce table to get yelled at by McMahon. Meanwhile in the ring Pierre and Luger and brawling again and this time Luger wins it and out of nowhere he charges Pierre and sends him crashing down with a forearm smash! Luger quickly crawls and covers Pierre for the 3 count! Polo and Jacques can't believe it as Polo tends to Pierre inside the ring. The cameras then cut backstage.

Big News

Paul Bearer is standing backstage with The Undertaker.

Paul Bearer-Ooh Yes! It's official. Ooh Yes! My Undertaker will be in the Royal Rumble and he will be the last man standing. Ooh yes he will.

The Undertaker-Yokozuna, mark WrestleMaina X on your calendar. It's on that day when you will come face to face with the grim reaper. It's on that day that the creatures of the night fill your soul. And it's then that you will finally. Rest...In...Peacee!

(Commercial Break)

Vince McMahon-Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! If you've just tuned in then you missed out on Lex Luger beating Pierre for the second time in a row! Jacques you must be upset, Luger basically won a three on one Handicap Match!

Jacques-Lex Looger cheated! He used that illegal tool in his arm to beat Pierre!

Vince McMahon-Cheated? When it comes to cheating it was all you, Polo, and Pierre. Luger and to not only wrestle Pierre but keep his eyes on you and Polo as well.

Jacques-Jack Tuney just allows Lex Looger to wrestle and use that illegal object. Tuney is a disgrace to Canadian everywhere!

Vince McMahon-Well what about the news from The Undertaker? He is in the Royal Rumble!

Jacques-He won't win McMahon. He won't win.

Vince McMahon-Well we'll have to see about that Jacques. Right now lets go to the ring.

Randy Savage defeated Glenn Ruth

Randy Savage's music hits as he comes out to cheers. He spins around with all his accessories hanging down. Macho Man enters the ring and gets ready to wrestle Ruth who is standing in his own corner. The bell then rings for the match to start.

Savage and Ruth tied-up and Savage nailed Ruth with a scoop slam. He then taunted the crowd to a good pop as Ruth got up. Savage whipped Ruth to the corner and charged him with a clothesline. Ruth came out stunned and Savage nailed him with a suplex. Moments after Savage went up top and called for his Elbow Drop as some people in the crowd got to their feet. Savage came off the top rope dropping the elbow! He covered Ruth and got the 3 count.

Winning A Match Alone

As Savage's music is being played for his victory the cameras go backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing with Owen Hart.

Todd Pettengill-Ladies and gentlemen standing with me is Owen Hart. Owen, in a few moments you take on Jeff Jarrett! Your thoughts, and where is your brother?

Owen Hart-Todd I'm glad that you asked that. My brother is back in our locker room. Tonight I want to show everyone that even though me and my brother are okay I can still win a match on my own. And as far as Jeff Jarrett goes, well he's going to be tapping out to the Sharp Shooter!

Owen Hart walks off to the ring.

Todd Pettengill-Good luck Owen! Ladies and gentlemen, that match is coming up next!

(Commercial Break)

Jeff Jarrett with The Roadie defeated Owen Hart

Jeff Jarrett comes down to the ring with the country music playing. At the top of the aisle The Roadie points to him to hype him up. That brought in a good amount of boos. Double J and The Roadie entered the ring and Double J did a strut to some more boos. He then started to remove his hat and give it to The Roadie as Owen's music starts to play.

Owen came out to a very good pop. He clapped hands with people in the crowd as he came out. Owen gave a little girl his sunglasses before entering the ring and letting out a big "Whooo!" Everything was ready and the match started.

The two go into a nice tie-up and then a wrestling sequence that ends with Double J stepping on Owen's back and doing the strut to a round of boos. Owen then gets up and drop kicks Double J he was just finishing up his strut! Owen covers to get the quick 2. The two are back on there feet and Owen does a quick arm drag to Double J and Jarrett kicks the referee on the way down! Owen gives Jeff Jarrett and clothesline and then locks in the Sharpshooter! He has it locked in and Jarrett is taping? Roadie comes in and clotheslines Owen off and puts Jarrett's arm on Owen! The referee is back up and he slowly counts the 3! With that Bret Hart runs down and clears the ring! He then checks on his brother to cheers.

Yokozuna Isn't Scared

The cameras cut backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing with James E. Cornette, Mr. Fuji, and WWF Champion, Yokozuna. Yokozuna has his WWF Title on his shoulder.

Todd Pettengill-Yokozuna, when we return you are in action. But what do you think about The Undertaker being in the Royal Rumble?!

James E. Cornette-We don't care about The Undertaker! If he some how wins the Royal Rumble then that's fine by us because at WrestleMaina X Yokozuna will crush everyone bone in The Undertaker's body! If Undertaker thinks that he scares us then he's wrong. The only thing we have to worry about is if Lex Luger is going to be in the Royal Rumble, which I'm sure he won't be!

Yokozuna-Banzi!

Cornette leads Yokozuna and Mr. Fuji off the interview set.

Todd Pettengill-Well let me tell you something. Lex Luger is in the Royal Rumble! Everyone stay tuned! Yokozuna is next!

(Commercial Break)

Vince McMahon-Welcome back! It's time for our Main Event already! What a night we have had! And we also found out that The Undertaker and Lex Luger are in the Royal Rumble!

Jacques-It's a shame! James E. Cornette should go to Jack Tuney and file a complaint. Tuney won't do anything dough.

Vince McMahon-Dough? Try hooked on phonics Jacques. Haha!

Jacques-You won't be laughing when me and Pierre beat your beloved Steiner Brothers at the Royal Rumble.

Vince McMahon-Right now lets go to the ring for the Main Event!

Yokozuna with Mr. Fuji and James E. Cornette defeated Phil Apollo

Phil Apollo is already in the ring and he seems ready for Yokozuna.

"Sumo" plays and Yokozuna is led to the ring by Mr. Fuji who is waving the Japanese Flag, and James E. Cornette who has his tennis racket with him. Yokozuna is wearing his white robe with his WWF World Title on his shoulder. Yokozuna enters the ring and puts some salt on his hand from the bucket that Fuji had. The bell then rings for the match to begin.

Yokozuna and Apollo ties-up and does a snapmare to Apollo before locking in his temper point hold on the shoulder blade of Apollo. Apollo kicks the air but can't get out of it as Yokozuna wears him down. Yokozuna then releases the hold himself and picks Apollo up. He hits a scoop slam on Apollo before dropping him with the big leg! Yokozuna drags Apollo to the corner for the beginning of the end! He goes to the second turnbuckle and delivers his Banzi Drop for the academic 3! Yokozuna celebrates as Monday Night Raw fades off the air.

OR - 75

We got a 5.46 rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The attendance level was 4035 people.

We made $161400 from ticket sales.

Edited by blueblood

Guest blueblood

Monday Night Raw notes, 1/10/94. Monday Night Raw was great. The fans digged every minute of it and loved to boo Jacques at the announce table. Fuji and Cornette ordered Yokozuna to give Phil Apollo another Banzi Drop after Monday Night Raw went off the air and he did. That's all!

Top 5 Face Pops

1. Lex Luger

2. The Undertaker

3. Bret Hart

4. Owen Hart

5. Razor Ramon

Top 5 Heel Boos

1. Team Yokozuna

2. Pierre

3. Jacques

4. Diesel

5. Jeff Jarrett

user posted image

Clip of the Night

Guest blueblood
Monday Night Raw writers notes, 1/10/94. Better then Superstars but not that great. I've done better. I love writing for Jacques, he had a very good character in 1994 (imo). I think my Cornette was off but not way off. The best match writing wise I would like to say was Jeff Jarrett Vs. Owen Hart and worse match probably was Diesel Vs. Ace Darling. That's all.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/15/94

Superstars will be taped from Trenton, New Jersey! The Royal Rumble is a week and one day away and all of the Superstars are ready! Superstars is going to be a road block for the Royal Rumble! Shawn Michaels is going to take on Kwang in what should be a great match! The Smoking Gunns are going to be in action! Get this, Ludvig Borga will take on Mart Jannetty in his first match of 1994! This should be great! James E. Cornette's Heavenly Bodies will be in action! Native American, Tatanka takes on Rick Martel! All of this and much more this week on Superstars!

Signed Matches

Shawn Michaels Vs. Kwang

Ludvig Borga Vs. Marty Jannetty

Tatanka Vs. Rick Martel

The Smoking Gunns In Action!

The Heavenly Bodies!

Raw was a good show, Diesel picking up a win is a great thing. The Razor interview was good too, For the Rumble my pick is Undertaker all the way..... Looking forward to the Rumble....

Also use Savage in more matches instead of just making him an announcer :D

Guest blueblood

Also use Savage in more matches instead of just making him an announcer :D

I was thinkg about doing that, I just need to find a color commentator for MNR.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/15/94

taped at Trenton, New Jersey

announcers: Jim Ross & Randy Savage

Superstars comes on the air in the afternoon right on schedule. The fans are going crazy as the cameras roam around the audience. The cameras then go to the announce booth where Jim Ross and Randy Savage are standing near by.

Jim Ross-Welcome to Superstars! I'm Jim Ross and alongside me is Macho Man Randy Savage! This afternoon is going to be full of action! Ludvig Borga takes on Marty Jannetty! The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels squares off with martial arts expert, Kwang! All of this and much much more!

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! Put your seat belts on because this will be a bumpy ride! Jim Ross we are one week away from the Royal Rumble and I can't wait!

Jim Ross-That's right Macho Man! And on Monday NIght Raw Jack Tuney will be there to fill us in on all the Royal Rumble action!

Randy Savage-Well we already know that The Quebecers are going to defend their Tag Team Titles against The Steiner Brothers. We also know some names that are in the thirty man Royal Rumble! Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-Well Macho Man lets get to our first match! "Native American" Tatanka squares off with "The Model" Rick Martel!

Tatanka defeated Rick Martel

With both men set inside the ring the match start. They start brawling and Martel gets a cheap eye rake to Tatanka and takes control of this match. He keeps the beat down on Tatanka with suplexes and a piledriver. Later on in the match Martel locked Tatanka in a sleep hold. After Tatanka almost passed out he started to make his big face comeback as the crowd got behind him. He hit Martel with some elbows to his stomach before shoving him to the ropes and nailing him with a standing clothesline. After beating Martel with tomahawk chops and nailing a scoop slam Tatanka went up top and when Martel got up Tatanka came off with his top rope Tomahawk Chop! He covered for the 3 count! Tatanka did his Native American dance around the ring to a small pop before leaving as the winner.

Jim Ross-What a great match! I thought Martel had it won with the sleep hold but Tatanka was able to go deep down inside and comeback to get the victory!

Randy Savage-Tatanka has a great future if he continues to win matches like that one. Who knows, maybe he's in the Royal Rumble.

Jim Ross-Who knows Macho Man. Maybe he could be in the Royal Rumble and maybe he could win it. He would have to beat twenty nine other Superstars though but Tatanka is capable of doing that.

Randy Savage-I don't know how he's going to get me over the top rope because at the Royal Rumble I'm will be on fire. Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-Well ladies and gentlemen lets take you to a footage of earlier today. It's of Ludvig Borga and it's just disgusting. Lets go the the video.

Anti-America

The video shows Ludvig Borga walking on the streets on Trenton. He's in the dirty part of Trenton as he stops on the sidewalk and starts to speak.

Ludvig Borga-This is America. You people should be ashamed of yourself. You have let your own country get this filthy. Well I, Ludvig Borga is going to clean it up for you. By the time I leave Trenton there will be a Finland Flag waving high on every flag pole. And it will be higher then the American Flag.

Superstars goes to a commercial break with the cameras zoomed in on the frowning face of Ludvig Borga.

(Commercial Break)

Ludvig Borga defeated Marty Jannetty

After the match got under way Borga made short work of Marty Jannetty. He started by literally tossing Jannetty from corner to corner and stalking him before nailing stiff shots to his ribs. After nailing a big gorilla press slam on Jannetty, Borga took time out to taunt the crowd to get some boos. Borga then lifted up Jannetty into a Torture Rack! Jannetty took no time in tapping out giving Borga the victory. Borga left the ring to the Finland music paying no attention to the crowds boos.

Jim Ross-That is a mean and evil man from Finland. Lets hope that he doesn't win the Royal Rumble Macho Man.

Randy Savage-Well if he's in the Rumble and he does win it then he is going to face Yokozuna at WrestleMaina X if Yokozuna is still the Champion. Those two were on teams at the Survivor Series so that would be interesting.

Jim Ross-If that does happen then America loses either way because both, Yokozuna and Ludvig Borga hate America.

Randy Savage-That's a good point Jim Ross.

Jim Ross-Well lets take it backstage to Todd Pettengill.

Confidant To Win Back The Gold

Backstage in the locker room stands Todd Pettengill with Rick and Scott, The Steiner Brothers.

Todd Pettengill-Thank you Jim Ross! Standing with me is The Steiner Brothers! These two men will challenge The Quebecers for the Tag Team Titles at the 1994 Royal Rumble. Do you guys think that you can win the Titles back?

Scott Steiner-Todd, we are one hundred percent confidant. In our mines The Quebecers haven't beat us yet. They have yet to proven that they can pin us one, two, three. Well at the Royal Rumble we're going to prove that we can beat them.

Rick Steiner-(barks) At the Royal Rumble we finally get our rematch for the Titles that were stolen from us! Jacques and Pierre better get ready because we're bringing the Tag Team Titles back home to America! (barks)

Todd Pettengill-Good luck! I'll be rooting for you guys that's for sure.

(Commercial Break)

The Heavenly Bodies with James E. Cornette defeated Dave Sierra and Mike Bell

When Superstars return everyone is back inside the ring and set for action. Tom Pritchard and Mike Bell started this Tag Team Match off. The Heavenly Bodies took early control by double teaming Mike Bell in their corner. Later in the match Bell was able to drop kick Jimmy Del Ray and tag in Dave Sierre. Sierre came in and got knocked around by The Giggolo and then The Doctor of Desire. Ending the match, Pritchard threw Bell over the top rope and tagged in Giggolo. Pritchard held Sierre like waiting for Giggolo to get an open shot. Del Ray went up top and came off with a Moonsault! Pritchard move as Giggolo remained on top of Sierre for the 3! Cornette celebrated with his Heavenly Bodies before leaving the ring to boos.

Jim Ross-The Heavenly Bodies controlled this match as soon as t started! Who knows. They could be in the Tag Team Title hunt.

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! You have to give it to Dave Sierra and Mike Bell. They tried but were not able to put away The Heavenly Bodies.

Jim Ross-Well The Heavenly Bodies had everything going right this afternoon. I'm not sure if anybody could have beaten them.

Randy Savage-What a deadly double team maneuver they used! They call it the Veg-O-Matic! I like the sound of that. Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-Well we're going right into another Tag Team Match! The Smoking Gunns are in action!

The Smoking Gunns defeated Iron Mike Sharpe and Glenn Ruth

Bart Gunn and Iron Mike Sharpe started off. Bart dominated Sharpe alone to begin with and then he and Billy started the double team. They hit their patent double russian legsweep to a good pop. Sharpe tagged out and it was Ruth's turn to try. Billy dominated Ruth with suplexes and power moves before tagging Bart back in. Bart knocked Ruth down with a series of clotheslines! Bart then put Ruth back first on his shoulder and tagged in Billy! Billy came in off the top rope with a leg drop to Ruth's neck as Bart dropped him! They call that the Sidewinder! Billy covers and gets the 3 as Bart holds Sharpe at bay. The Smoking Gunns celebrate as the cameras cut backstage.

We're Smokin'!

Standing backstage on the interview set with Shawn Michaels and Diesel. They both looks pretty cocky as HBK starts to speak.

Shawn Michaels-So far between Diesel and myself we're perfect in 1994. I have a win and he has a win. Well tonight I'm going to pick up another win for us and we're going to be headin' into the Royal Rumble undefeated. And after the Royal Rumble, presto chango, one of us will be the number one contender for the WWF Championship.

Diesel-We're smokin'! There's no one in the WWF who can stop us. We just can't be cooled down and right now the Heart Break Kid is going to go smack Kwang around just a little.

Shawn Michaels-Lets go big man!

Diesel-(walking off) Another Victory!

(Commercial Break)

Jim Ross-Welcome back to Superstars! It has been a great afternoon and we would like to thank everyone for joining us.

Randy Savage-Ooooh Yeeeaah! At the beginning of the show I promised a bumpy ride and that's what it has been!

Jim Ross-Be sure to tune in for Monday Night Raw on the17th!

Randy Savage-And be sure to tune into Superstars next week because it will be the day before the Royal Rumble! Ooooh Yeeeaah!

Jim Ross-Well Macho Man, lets get to our Main Event between Shawn Michaels and Kwang!

Shawn Michaels with Diesel defeated Kwang

The beginning went back and forth with a lot of brawling. Kwang clotheslined HBK over the top rope and stupidly followed him out there. Diesel took Kwang's head off with a running clothesline as Shawn rolled back inside the ring. Diesel got warned by the referee as Kwang got back into the ring. Shawn took control of the match at this point and never gave it back. HBK taunted the crowd a lot and wrestled with his cocky attitude as he worked Kwang over with drop kicks and other quick moves. Shawn ended the match with a running Superkick for the easy three count. HBK celebrated inside the ring with Diesel's arm up over him as he did his muscle pose and Superstars faded off the air.

OR - 67

We got a 5.39 rating for 'Superstars'!

The attendance level was 4009 people.

We made $160360 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 2.13 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 4026 people.

They made $161040 from ticket sales.

Guest blueblood

Superstars notes 1/10/94. Superstars was pretty good this week. Shawn Michaels and Diesel got good heel heat and so did Ludvig Borga. The fans are really loving to hate Borga. Jannetty complained a little about Borga being to stiff. That's about everything.

Top 5 Face pops

1. The Steiner Brothers

2. Tatanka

3. The Smoking Gunns

4. Marty Jannetty

5. Kwang

Top 5 Heel Boos

1. Shawn Michaels

2. Ludvig Borga

3. Diesel

4. The Heavenly Bodies

5. Rick Martel

user posted image

Clip of the Night!

Guest blueblood
Writers notes for Superstars 1/15/94. I think I booked Superstars pretty good and wrote it the best I have so far. I was loving the Shawn Michaels/Diesel interview and loved writing up HBK's match even more. I'm glad I'm getting the urge back because i can't wait to write up the Royal Rumble!

Guest blueblood

user posted image

date 1/17/94

Monday Night Raw will be live from Buffalo, New York! This is the last Monday Night Raw before the Royal Rumble and it will be great! WWF President, Jack Tuney will be at Monday Night Raw and he will announce some big matches for the Royal Rumble! Also, Bret Hart takes on The Roadie! Btoh, Jeff Jarrett and Owen Hart are banned from ringside! Mr. Perfect and Razor Ramon are both in action! What will happen between these two? And will Shawn Michaels be at Monday Night Raw with his bodyguard Diesel? And Johnny Polo takes on Rick Steiner! This match should be intresting! Tune in to see all the action!

Signed Matches

Bret Hart Vs. The Roadie

Johnny Polo Vs. Rick Steiner

Razor Ramon In Action

Mr. Perfect In Action

The Headshrinkers In Action!

The Undertaker In Action!

Superstars was good man, The HBK/Diesel interview was good and HBK beating Kwang is always a good thing :D

Monday Night Raw looks good too, The Royal Rumble looks solid and hopefully Undertaker wins it :D

Keep up the good work man