Me: Sorry ma. Just been busy

Mum: I understand

Me: But guess what mum

Mum: What?

Me: I got my bachelors of commerce

Mum: WHATT!, Thats incredible. Good for you son

Me: Thanks mum

Mum: So what are you gonna do

Me: Well seeing as i now have the educ.....

Mum: Your gonna have sex....Oh pr.......

Me: MUM! Thats not what i was gonna say. Im gonna stat my own wrestling promotion

Mum: Come on Dan. You know that there is no money in that shit

Me: Mum listen. Cam and Blake are gonna help me out and we are gonna do this alright

Mum: How are they gonna help. All you guys ever do is drink and chase girls

Me: Theres nothing bar a few things we like more then wrestling

Mum: Oh....and what are they

Me: Um..never mind

Voices From Behind: Danny, Come back to bed

Mum: DANNNNYYYY!!!! Who was that

Me: No-one mum. Gotta go. Bye

Idiots. The first time i call my mother in 2 weeks and these guys pull my trick on me.

The two guys who where doing this where my dorm mates and best friends, Cam and Blake. We have been friends since high school and now we have all graduated from college together. Cam and I passed commerce and business education while Blake passed accounting of all things.

Blake Brown (His choice of color)

Blake was your traditional run of the mill student. Average marks, didn't get in trouble much. He loves sport, most specifically Cricket, Golf and Bowls. Yes, the boy loves the three most boring sports ever. That guy must have some serious pacience......Anyway, Blake, as well as Cam, was on the school amateur wrestling team. I was too at one time but ill go into that later. Blake is a pretty good wrestler and quite strong for his build. Cam and I have had a sneaking suspicion that Blake may have been gay. He does so much suspicious stuff. Such as plucking his eyebrows, wearing pink shirts, dumping his girlfriend before they have sex and hitting Cam and I's ass. His wrestling name is "The Metro One" Blake Gunn with a gay-ish gimmick

and now for the other half

Cameron Kolevski

Cam is your straight arrow kinda guy, except for the fact he looks nothing like it. This guy is Macedonian and built like a fucking fridge. Thats why this guy is on the wrestling team. He and I have been watching wrestling together since high-school and he, along with Blake, are two of my best friends. Even when i could'nt make it to his house, he would tape it and show me tomorrow. Cam is currently a bouncer for a nightclub. His stage name is The Fridge with kinda a big man apperance to his work.

That covers my two best friends but what about me you say. Alright.....but you asked for it.

Daniel Vardareff

Yeh. Thats me. Im your average jock. Captain of pretty much every sport team imaginable. Pulls all the girls. Sounding egotistical.....I hope so. I have been not a very good student all the time that i was in high school which leaves my to ponder....why arent i like that now?. Oh well maybe i've actually grown up! Oh well. Im a prankster, an athlete and a rebel. The reason i had previously mentioned abut how i WAS an amatuer wrestler. Well i snapped a ligiment in my leg while i was out running training and i can never wrestle again so ill be the brains behind it all.

Me: Hey guys. When i was on the phone to my mum before she thought i had a hooker in the room

Blake: (Chuckles)

Cam: (Chuckles)

Me: You guys right

Cam: Yeh. we are sweet. Continue man

Me: Aight i had an idea about starting a wrestling promotion. You guys would be the headliners of course

Blake: I dunno Dan. Remember the firework idea

Me: Yeh that didnt go so well

Blake: So well. If i remember correctly, some idiot dropped a match into my bag, effectively turning it into a fucking jet pack

Cam: (Chuckles)

Me: Yeh i remeber it will be nothing like that. You guys in

Cam: I am

Me: I knew you would be bro

Blake: Can i choose who we get coz i have been watching some indy shows lately

I have a suspicion that Blake will choose all the hottest guys so he can wrestle them and.....eugh....I dont even wanna imagine it.

Me: If you want man but i gotta check em out first

Blake: Gotcha man

Cam: Alright. Well im going down the gym tomorrow. Maybe you guys can come and look for some talent

Me: Yeh. Me and Metro will both go with you. But for tonight lets just party coz tomorrow, we enter the wrestling business

Not the kind of monumental sentence that i could of hoped for but whatever its a start.

Edited by Danny George

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good backstory and I found it quite funny. The kinda, maybe, gay guy seems to be funny and I can see funny things coming from it. Punctuation and grammar are key, but other than that you're off to a good start.

Wow...I inspirated someone. (Excuse me let me basque in this moment for a second) Ok, thanks for the compliments, and good luck with this.

Edited by tna on spike

Scouting

Monday 3rd July, 2006 - Reflex Gym

Cam: Alright. Here we are boys

Me: Now listen Blake. Please do not stare at these guys coz you might scare em away from wrestling with you

Blake: Ill try. Bu.......(Puts On Manly Voice) Wht are you talking about....I dig chicks

Cam: Sure Man

Just then Blake hits his finishing move on Cam. But how, you ask, after all we havent even got out of the car yet. Well Blake finishing move is an open hand slap to the face.

Cam: Fucking pussy. Get out of the car

Ok so we get out of the car and walk towards the door. I stop the guys before we enter

Me: Listen up, Fellas. This is the first step to th start of stardome for us....so dont fuck it up

Blake: Why would we.....

Me: We, Your the one im worried about Metro. Oh and by the way boys, we are also looking for a ref and a road agent so keep a look out.

Blake: Can we go in already

Me: Alright. Keep your pants on bro

Ok so we enter the gym and Cam is recognized instantly. Imagin the image he is putting out to his buff gym buddies. After all, trailing him was a "Semi" homosexual ogling the guys that are working out and a guy that has a notepad in his hand and is limping. Cam walks over toward the weights. A scrawny, red-haired, freckle faced...alright that enough walks over to us.

Guy: Hello Cameron. How are you today

Ok. This guy would be about 19 and it sounds like his balls havent even dropped yet. Infact, his voice is still breaking.

Cam: (sigh) Alright i guess Jay

Me: Hey buddy. You watch wrestling

Jay: Yes. A little mind you but i still watch it. Its quite intreiging

Me: Ohhhk.

Now to give him the hardest test ever.

Me: Hey Jie

Jay: Its actually Jay

Me: Whatever. Can you tell me how to count to 3

Jay: Are you serious. I mean i have been in the chess team all my life....(Chuckles)

Me: Get on with it

Jay: One...Two....Three

I look to Cam and Blake to get there opinions. Blake is ogling the guys on the stepmaster and Cam is pumping iron. Good one fellas.

Me: Well, I am the part owner of a new wrestling promotion and I was wondering if you would like to become our referee

Jay: Well how much does it pay

Me: A thousand a mo.....

Jay: Im in

Me: Great

Jay and I exchange phone numbers and addresses and i tell him that there will be a meeting next Monday. We say our goodbyes and once again i look to Cam and Blake. Blake has now moved into a position to where he can see the back of the mens aerobics class and is ogling them. And he thinks he aint gay. Cam is over at the weight rack putting weights back.

Me: Hey Cam. I got a referee

Cam: Great man. Who

Me: Your buddy, Jay

Cam: You serious

Me: Yeh man. He might add some humour to the show

Cam: The only humour your gonna get is when his skinny little arms break off when hes counting the three

Me: Give him a chance man

Cam and I walk over to the bench press. He lays down. He starts doing his routeine. I look up and see that a door is open. There is a ring in there. There is a guy bouncing of the ring ropes and just practicing taking bumps.

Cam: You got it man

Me: Ye

Cam drops the bar over his chest.

Cam: Dickhead

I open the door and walk through. The guy stops and walks over to my side of the ring.

Me: Hey man. I just noticed you where practicing wrestling

Guy: Hell no. I was dun practicin' fur when one of ma daddies pushes me down

Thickess Redneck Accent. Ever.

Me: Have you seen wrestling before

Guy: That shit is a a dance gon sarn it

Cam walks throught the door, rubbing his neck.

Me: Ill tell you what. How bout my friend here gets into the ring and shows you how real it is

Guy: Alright big feller. Get up in here

Cam fairly kicks his ass. Cam is a quality wrestler and you could tell he was being overly stiff with this guy. Cam has him in an armbar. I tell him to let go and he rolls out of the ring and stands by my side.

Me: What do you think about wrestling now

Guy: I love it

Me: What do you say about wrestling in my promotion

Guy: Im in

Me: Im Danny and this is Cam

Guy: Im Billy Bob. How do you do

Me: Fantastic Now. Billy Bob is your ring name now man. Ill start you on 5000 an appearance

Billy Bob: Gee thanks, man

We exchange info and i tell him the meeting time and date. We say goodbye to Billy Bob. He gets back in the ring and puts himself in an armbar. Nutjob. Cam walks to the front desk while i pull Blake away from whatever may be running through his messed up head. We walk to the desk too.

Cam: Can i pay you next week man

Manager: No probs, Cam

Me: Hi, I am Danny

Cam slaps himself in the head.

Me: The three of us guys are getting a wrestling promotion together and we where looking for a guy who could manage the wrestlers

Manager: How much it pay

Me: We'll start you on 5000 a month

Manager: Im In. Im Homer by the way. Homer Morrison

Me: Nice to meet you

We exchange info and bail outside and into the car. Not a bad days work. A referee who is a nerd. A wrestling Redneck and a friendly boss. Its not that bad....is it?

Guest Gavin

I like this, theres a good amount of comedy in it, and it doesn't seem your trying too hard to be funny, which is good.

Billy Bob for Champion!

Fine Dining

Wednesday 5th July, 2006 - Bon Appetite

After spending all day scouting, with no luck might I add, Blake, Cam and I find ourselves sitting in a french resteraunt. Stupid rich Cameron. You can tell our personalities on what we order.

Cam: Pain Perdu, Thank you

Rich.

Blake: Insalata Caprese. Oh, and be a doll and bring me some wine

Posh/Pampered/Gay.

Me: Steak, Medium Raw

Champion.

Back on subject. The meeting was drawing closer and closer but still, all we had was a nerdy redhead referee, a trailer park tumbler and a friendly roadie. Real professional. I was starting to get worried about this.

Me: Guys you do realize that we still need 3 wrestlers by Sunday

Cam: Its gonna be tough but we can do it

Blake is doing a bunch of french actions while talking to a woman seeted behind us. Typical.

Me: Maybe if we where ALL focusing we could do this

Blake: Oh sorry

Me: You know Blake, you have the attention span of a fly

Blake: A fly with good dress scence and great hair

Say no more.

Me: Look Blake. We know that you have all kind of weird tendancies but we are your friends and all equal owners in this.....SO TURN THE FUCK AROUND AND PAY ATTENTION.

Done and Done. Just then the waiter approaches us with our meal. This guy looked good...for an impersonator. Handlebar moustache. Clean hair. Nice dressing. Traditional Frenchman stance.

Waiter: Your meal is served....(French Mumblings)

Me: Thanks pal. Now if we work as a team and do it my way i have no doubt we can find another couple of wrestlers

Waiter: Did you say wrestling?

Me: Actually, i said wrestlers but carry on

Waiter: My name is Jean Dufour and i used to wrestle in France

His French facade aint fooling me.

Me: What your real name buddy, because i know your not french

"Jean": No No No. This is my real name

Getting tired of this.

Me: Look pal. You tell me your real name and background and ill give you a job

"Jean": How much does it pay

Me: 3000 a show

"Jean": Make it 4

Me: Okay. Now whats your name

"Jean": (Takes Off His Accent) Konrad, my name is Konrad. But dont tell the boss

I am your damn boss, "Frenchy".

Me: Ok man. You can work for me...

Blake and Cam: US!

Me: Us...if you wrestle as a frnch waiter under Jean Dufour

Jean: You got it

We exchange details as Cam and Blake finish eating.

Me: What do you think

Cam: Sounds alright. Good charisma. And I Th....

Blake: Nice Ass

Me: Huh?

Blake: Maths Class. I Failed Maths class

Me: Yeh...um anyway. Hey, where my damn food

Cam: Sorry. I need to bulk up for our first show

Me: Dude. Do you think eating my food is gonna evolve you from a fridge to a semi-trailer or something

Cam: Yes

Me: Lets get home. Im tired

And with that added to our already misfit bunch a french waitor impersonator.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-OOC-

:thumbsdown: thats was shITTTTT. Nah just jokin that was good man :lmao:

Edited by Danny George

Guest Gavin

Once again another good section, I like the way it's building up, showing us how you acquired the wrestlers instead of just telling us you have them.

Good shit!

Clubbing

Friday 7th July, 2006 - Bourbon Street Night Club

Ok. Se we had anther day of unsuccesful scouting. We were all tired and wanted to relax a while so we thought we'd go clubbing. We approached the door and walked in Cam first, me second and Blake third. There where strippers everywhere. Our eyes lit up. Blakes just sparked a little i guess.

Blake: Ah, guys. Why are we here

Cam: We are here to relax

Blake: How can you relax in a place like this

Cam calls a stripper over.

Cam: Give this an a lapdance

Cam slips a fifty into her bra. Blake has an iffy look on his face.

Stripper: Come on, sugar

Blake: (Whispering) Thanks, I guess

Cam: No problem buddy. Getcha some

Blake walks off with the stripper hand in hand.

Cam and I walk up to the bar and sit on the bar stools.

Stripper (To Cam): Hey sexy. Wanna take a ride

Cam (To Me): Ill be right back

Me (To Man Behind Bar): Any card games going on in here

Bar Man: Yes just behind that door. High stakes

Me: I'm in.

I walk through the door. Inside there is a round poker table. There are three men sitting at it. One is about my age, 24ish, and has a black suit on with black sunglasses. The second is a russian guy about 40 years old. And the third i recognized immaeditaly as the owner of the club.

Owner: What do you want

Me: I want in

Owner: 5 thousand a hand

Me: Whatever floats your boat

I sit down and play with them for a little while. Im on a roll. Just then the russian guy pipes up after a hand.

Russian: I get no money left but i want another hand

Me: I have a deal for you. If you win this hand, ill give you my 80 grand that i have won. If you lose you will have to come and work for me

Russian: What will i be working as

Me: Ill tell you when i win

Russian: Ok, im in

The cards are dealed. I get an Ace of spades, Jack of spades, Ten of spades, a two of hearts and an eight of diamonds. The russian guy grins and throws one card out.

Russian: One

He gets the card dealed to him.

Russian: Hell yeah! Straight Flush baby!

I throw the two and the eight out.

Me: Two

He deals me a Queen of spades and a King of spades.

Me: Well i have to hand it to you Mister.....

Russian: Moraslav, Victor Moraslav

Me: You played valiantly Mr. Moraslav but in the end it wasn't enough

Russian: What!

I lay down my Royal Flush as he puts his head in his hands in dismay.

Me: Do you want to know what you will be doing for me

Victor: No

Me: Well, ill tell you anyway. You will be wrestling for my promotion for a whole year

Victor: What!

He lifts his head up in antisipation.

Victor: I used to fight underground back in the day

Me: Fantastic. Lets hope you still got it. And just as appreciation ill give you 4000 a month. Hows that sound

Victor: Ok. I guess

I give him my information and walk towards the door 80000 richer. Cam and Blake are waiting outside the door after a tip off from the Bar Attendant. I open the door into Blakes face.

Me: What are you doing on the floor idiot

Blake: Oh...Nothing.....(Whispering) Ya fucking idiot

Me: Anyway. I just won 80 grand and a wrestler

Cam: Nice work. That should be enough for the ring and ropes and stuff

Me: Yeah. I know

Cam: So whos this wrestler?

Me: His name is Victor Moraslav and hes 38

Cam: Great we can make him like a russian mob boss

Me: Na na. I have a better idea

Cam: What

Me: He will be a Horny Russian guy

Cam: Nice

Me: Lets go. I need some sleep before your cousins birthday Blake

Blake: Shit, I forgot a present

Me: Just hire a clown or something

Blake walks over to the payphone and rings a number. He is on the phone for a good couple of minutes before he walks back to us.

Cam: What did you get

Blake: A magician

Me: Oh..k. Lets go home eh

Now a horny Russian Mob boss has been added to our Roster!

Party

Sunday 10th July, 2006 - Blakes Aunty and Uncles House

Ok this is the most important scouting day as we are one worker off having a full roster and we are at a 6 year olds birthday party. Meh, what are you gonna. Besides there are some alright women here. Blake is over amusing the kiddies as they anxiously awaited the birthday boys "present" or complete dud. Either way im gonna get a kick out of it. Cam is standing over chatting up some hot mums. Damn he is and idiot. Enter The Magician. Holy crap, his assistant is hot as!

Magician: Hello Timmy

Birthday Boy: Its Tommy

Magician: Sorry Tommy. Your cousin Blake called and said you liked magic. Is that true?

Tommy: Yeh. I like it just fine

Magician: Well. Do you want to see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?

Tommy: YEH!!!

Kids: YEH!!!

Cam: Get on with it

Blake: Shut up

Cam: (Flicks under his chin)

Blake: (Sticks the finger up)

Me: Oi. The both of you shut up.

Looks like im the only adult in this group. And if this guy pulls this rabbit out of that hat, ill give him and his hot assistant a job.

Me: Whats your name, Mr Magico?

Magician: Im terribly. I am Marco The Great and this is my assistant Grace Devine

Me: (Cat-Calls)

Grace: (Grins)

Yes. Shes mine. All mine. Back away Marco. Back away Cam. Back awy Bl.......Ok Ill Stop.

Marco: (Takes Off hat). Now i will pull a rabbit from my hat.

He reaches in and fiddles around with his arm. He has a some-what confused look on his face. His sticks his head in for a peek.

Marco: (High-Pitched Scream)

Manly. Real Manly.

Marco pulls his head up to reveal that the rabbit has scratched his face and now his face is bleeding prefusely. All the mums grab there children and run and scream in disgust. 30 seconds pass and the only ones remaining in the yar are Cam, Blake, Marco, Grace, Tommy and I.

Tommy runs inside to tell his parents. Cam and Blake help out Marco. I approach Grace.

Me: Hi

Grace: Hi

Me: Nice show

Grace: Yeh...Um...Thanks....I Guess

Me: How much do you make per appearance

Grace: Pardon

Me: How much to hire you and Scarface over there

Grace: Only 500. I really wanna get out of this crap and do something

Well he didnt really pull the rabbit out of that hat but close enough.

Me: Well. Me and my friends over there own and operate a wrestling promotion. Would you and Marvelous Marco want to work for me

Grace: I sure will. But you'll have to ask Marco

Yes. Yes. YESSS!!!! I have a full roster but most important, there will be a hot girl that i can talk to whenever i feel the need. I approach Marco.

Me: Hey Marco

Marco: Yeh Bro

Me: My name is Danny and the men helping you are my partners, Cam and Blake

Marco: What do you do

Me: We own a small wrestling promotion. Grace has already said that she wanted the job so do you want one too

Marco: Well I cant do the show without her so i am in

We exchange details with Marco and Grace.

Cam: Well we best be off then. Cya

Blake: See you tomorow guys

Danny: See yous tomorrow

Grace: Bye Bye Boys

Marco: Later

We jump into our car and drive off and Grace and Marco jump into there car and drive off.

Meeting

Monday 10th July, 2006 - Our Dorm Room

Me: Hello and welcome to this first meeting of the....oh...I hadn'y really thought about a name

Fuck I am an Idiot. As i look around the room i see that everyone is here and accounted for. Jean and Blake accompany the lounge. Billy Bob is sitting atop the computer desk. Marco and Grace are sitting at the dining table. Victor and Cam are sitting on the bar stools at the bar and Homer and Jay where sitting on the pool table

Me: Ok. First things first. What about a name

Billy Bob: How about World Wrestling Federation?

Me: Uh...Are you serious?

Billy Bob: Darn tooting. Its so....original

Marco: You, good sir, are an idiot. I propose we call it "Marcos Domination Federation"

Me: Ok Marco. You want the fed named after you

Marco: Yep

Me: The man who is slightly more over then two guys who have never wrestled before

Marco: Yep

Me: A guy who cant pull a rabbit out of a hat without getting his face scratched off

Marco stands. Good im in the fighting mood.

Marco: Listen up, tough guy. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have a full roster

Me: And if it wasn't for Grace you would still me getting your face clawed at. Now sit down

Marco: (Mutters) Bitch

Me: I heard that

What a fucking smart-arse. The only reason he is here is because Grace is hot! The nerve!

Cam: How about Extreme Grappling Association

Victor: Yhess...Yhess...I Like it

Jean: Good one Mr. Cameron

Cam: Thanks bro. Danny? Blake?

Blake: I like it

Me: Alright lets go with that

One issue down. Next.

Me: Next article of disscusion. Ways to bring in sponsors

Victor: I have an idea

Me: What is it

Victor: Maybe Mrs. Hotbody over there can do a striptease for owners. That would get sponsors

Everyone: Yeh!

Me: Na, Na

Grace (Interjects): Why Danny Do you want me all to youself?

Me: Yes i mean no i mean...

DOH!

Me: Ill get this batch of sponsor and you can striptease next time. Next item. We need a ring, barricades, safety mats, bar.....

Homer: You can use the ring from the gym

Me: Fantastic!

Victor: I still have some weapons from my underground days. Would that be of use?

Me: Hell YES! And i can get safety mats from the am-wrestling team. Now we need barricades

Cam: I already checked up on that Danny

Me: How much

Cam: Its gonna be 1500 down the pisser my friend

Me: Ah well. Can you order em?

Cam: Ill have them here by the end of the month

My plan is falling into place. Mwu-ha-ha-ha!

Jay: Well I will be able to get a web domain for us. But its gonna cost you

Me: How much?

Jay: 200

Me: Sounds reasonable

Jay pulls a stack of paper out of his bag. He hands them out to everyone.

Jay: Those are your profile papers

Jean: Profile papers?

Jay: Yep. Just fill em in now and give em to Danny. They are for your wrestling licenses and for the website

After a good 20 minutes of pen on paper, everyone finishes. Jay hands me a paper.

Jay: That is for the promotion itself. Its so we can get a wrestling promotions licence

Me: How much will that be?

Jay: 300. But it should cover the wrestling promotions license plus the wrestlers licenses too

Me: Thats actually excellent

That seemed alright.

Me: Ok everyone. Meeting adjourned. See you all in a fortnight

Everyone walks through the door leaving me and Grace alone.

Me: Ill pick you up at 10 a.m on Wednesday

Grace: Sounds Good

Me: Good

Grace: Alright

Me: Alright

Grace: Bye

Me: Bye

Why do i feel like a jackass? Anyway, so draw the conclusion of the first meeting of EGA.

-Wrestlers Profiles-

Name: Billy Bob

Position: Upper Midcarder

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Redneck

Primary Finishing Move: Alabama Slam

Secondary Finishing Move: Sweet Shin Music (Kick To The Shins)

Overness: 15

Brawling: 30

Technical: 74

Speed: 59

Charisma: 69

Other Attributes: None

---------------------------

Name: "The Metro One" Blake Gunn

Position: Midcarder

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: Gay

Primary Finishing Move: Cock Bottom (Rock Bottom)

Secondary Finishing Move: Niceasser (Fameasser)

Overness: 0

Brawling: 54

Technical: 3

Speed: 29

Charisma: 72

Other Attributes: Superstar Look, Fonz Factor

Name: Grace Divine

Gimmick: Magician's Assistant

Primary Finishing Move: Fall From Grace (Swinging DDT)

Secondary Finishing Move: Divine Intervention (Kick To The Balls Followed By A Slap)

Overness: 5

Brawling: 10

Technical: 19

Speed: 33

Charisma: 63

Other Attributes: Diva

Name: Jean Dufour

Position: Main Eventer

Gimmick: French Waiter

Primary Finishing Move: The Perm (The Worm w/ Different Taunts)

Secondary Finishing Move: Last Meal (Last Rites)

Overness: 20

Brawling: 54

Technical: 64

Speed: 26

Charisma: 80

Other Attributes: High Spots, Fonz Factor, Booker, Trainer

Name: Marco The Great

Gimmick: Magician

Primary Finishing Move: Dissapearing Act (Stunner)

Secondary Finishing Move: Dissapearing Act (Stunner)

Overness: 6

Brawling: 20

Technical: 45

Speed: 58

Charisma: 58

Name: The Fridge

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Primary Finishing Move: Fridge-U (F-U)

Secondary Finishing Move: Fridgemission (Tazzmission)

Overness: 0

Brawling: 71

Technical: 19

Speed: 0

Charisma: 32

Other Attributes: Menacing

Name: Victor Moraslav

Gimmick: Horny Russian Underground Fighter (Ravishing)

Primary Finishing Move: 2 Star Toad Splash (5 Star Frog Splash)

Secondary Finishing Move: Morgasm (Michinoku Driver)

Overness: 6

Brawling: 40

Technical: 20

Speed: 10

Charisma: 38

Edited by Danny George

Research

Friday 21st July 2006 - My Computer

Ok before I start showing you all the effort that I have been putting in, I would just like to announce that we have a sponsor!

Titlehistories.com

Contract: 10 Months

Morality: 15%

Pay Per Show: 1000

Could be worse I suppose. Alright, to my research.

Promotions

#1. World Wrestling Entertainment

PI: Global 65%

WORKERS: 66

TV SHOWS: 3 (Raw, Smackdown ad ECW on Sci-Fi)

RISK: 65%

PRODUCTION: 100%

TOP 5 STARS: Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Undertaker, Batista, Shawn Michaels

#2. Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling

PI: National 87%

WORKERS: 48

TV SHOWS: 1 (iMPACT)

RISK: 65%

PRODUCTION: 80%

TOP 5 STARS: Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Scott Steiner, Christian Cage

#3. Ring Of Honor

PI: Cult 65%

WORKERS: 35

TV SHOWS: 0

RISK: 55%

PRODUCTION: 60%

TOP 5 STARS: Samoa Joe, Jim Cornette, Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels, A.J. Styles

#35. Extreme Grappling Association

PI: Backyard 2%

WORKERS: 7

STAFF: 2

RISK: 80%

PRODUCTION: 50%

ROSTER: Jean Dufour, Billy Bob, Victor Moraslav, Marco The Great, Grace Divine, The Fridge, "The Metro One" Blake Gunn

I also spamvertised our first show - GRAPPLEFEST I - All over the net. It is set down for August 6. Here is the card.

MAIN EVENT

"The Metro One" Blake Gunn vs The Fridge

Jean Dufour vs Billy Bob

The Magicians (Marco and Grace) vs European Connection (Moraslav and The Fridge)

Billy Bob vs Marco The Great

Jean Dufour vs Victor Moraslav

"The Metro One" Blake Gunn vs Grace Divine

Predictions are welcome

Edited by Danny George