Extreme Grappling Association

Uh-Oh

Sunday 6th August - College Baseball Fields

I am drinking a can of coke while watching Jay and Homer set up the ring. Blake and Cam approach me.

Blake: Good news or bad

Me: Fuck Me. This Cant Be Good

Cam: So Bad?

Me: Yeh. I suppose

Blake: Me and Cam blew all the money on merchandise and advertising

Me: WHAT! YOU FUCKING ASSROOTER. IM GONNA F.....

Cam: Slow down cheif. Want the good news?

Me: HURRY UP THEN!

Blake: We gained in Image

Me: As if that makes the fact that you pissed away all our money better. How much are we in the hole anyways

Cam: 328000

Me: Oh my god. Oh my god. Im gonna lose it fellas. FUCK OFF.

Blake: ....

Me: Fuck OFF!

Not the best way to start the day. Oh well the show must go on.

Grapplefest I

The grand total of 5 people where going to be treated to our resident waitor to open the show.

Promo - Jean Dufour

"Welcome to Grapplefest One. I am your wait.....I mean, I am Jean Dufour and this is Extreme Grappling Association. For a lot of us this is a new start, some of us have never wrestled before so please enjoy the show and buy some merchandise"

Overall Rating - 58% Pretty smooth talker is Jean-ie boy

"The Metro One" Blake Gunn vs. Grace Divine

Blakes first prof.....err wrestling match ever was also his first win ever. Grace had the match running quite smoothly with Blake until it came time for the finish. Blake attempted the Niceasser but got the timing all wrong. Grace told him to hit a low-blow and roll her up for the win. Now why would you low-blow a woman. Oh well, if its good enough for Brisco, its good enough for Blake! Anyway. Blake, being the wuss that he is ran away from Grace in the end.

Overall Rating - 29% Come on it was his first match!

Crowd Reaction - 16% What did you expect?

Match Quality - 50% Surprised much?

Jean Dufour vs. Victor Moraslav

Our most experienced wrestler took on our most popular wrestler (he must have a lot of waitor connections or something). The match it self was rather good, merely outshining Blakes debut. The win came to Jean when Victor missed a dropkick allowing Jean to hit The Perm which is a modified worm, for the win.

Overall Rating - 27% Wow, I expected better for some reason

Crowd Reaction - 6% No wonder Blake and Grace outshone them

Match Quality - 54% Good match never-the-less

Billy Bob vs. Marco The Great

A debut match in wrestling for both of these men. Both from different worlds and have different skills. This match saw Marco give out some punishment on my request. I wanted to see whether Billy Bob had been practicing his bumping. Obviously not. Billy Bob ended up winning after he hit a sloppy Alabama Slam. Marco stayed in the ring and Grace came out to the ring.

Overall Rating - 29% Same as the Blake/Grace mismatch

Crowd Reaction - 0% What! How could you not react to a magician and a redneck

Match Quality - 67% Best Match. Ever.

Promo - The Magicians

Marco: Tonight you will be treated to a feast of magic proportions as I, "Marco The Great", will attempt to cut my beautiful assistant, Grace Divine in half.

Marco jumps out of the ring to grab a saw from under the apron. Victor Moraslav comes out through the crowd and attacks Marco. The Fridge knocks Grace down in the ring.

Overall Rating - 46% For a magic trick that never got underway?

The Magicians (Grace and Marco) vs. European Connection (Fridge and Victor)

The connection dominated from the start, thanks mostly to there ambush. Grace managed to hold her own pretty well against the European boys. Oh yeah, and Cam did quite well in his first match, a lot better than Blake mind you. Victor got the pinfall over Marco when he hit the Morgasm. After the match, Grace showed an act of strenght, throwing The European Connection to the outside.

Overall Rating - 30% Best match so far.

Crowd Reaction - 13% Best crowd So far

Match Quality - 55% Mediocre match though

Jean Dufour vs. Billy Bob

It was ettiquite vs. Mr Trailerpark here in our semi-mainevent as our two biggest draws duked it out in a fist based match-up. The win came when there was a double knock down. Victor Moraslav raced out of the crowd and hopped up to the top rope. He looked to hit Jean after having been defeated by him earlier but instead he hit Billy Bob. Vic pulled Jean onto Billy Bob for the three count.

Overall Rating - 41% The matches keep getting better

Crowd Reaction - 26% Crowd reactions are getting stronger

Match Quality - 66% Best technical match

The Fridge came down to the ring.

"Now i dont mean to brag or anything but isn't this the most perfect body you've ever seen. Aren't these the best tights money can by. Ill tell you why there so good, because they are mine and seeing as I am the "Immovable Macedonian Fabio", no one will out dress, out look or out wealth me.

Overall Rating - 32% I thought it was good!

"The Metro One" Blake Gunn vs "The Immovable Macedonian Fabio" The Fridge

I thought i'd keep the main event up-vibe and interesting pitting my two best friends against each other in only there second match each. Actually these two had quite a good match. Im not sure if it was "Angle vs. Benoit" good match or "Tyler vs. Sprules" Funny match. Either way they got a couple of pops. The match ended when Blake tapped out to the Fridgemission.

Overall Rating - 31% Okay...I guess

Crowd Reaction - 10% Dropped from last match

Match Quality - 61% Match of the night, rookies

Overall Rating - 32%

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gavin

That's great. When will we see a title on the scene?

I liked the match reports, short but sweet. The crowd got into it towards the end, did they buy any merchandise?

Good show, I have enjoyed the whole of this diary so far. After reading this and a few other backyard diaries I think I might start my own soon Anyways good work mate, im looking forward to see how your promotion/roster develops

I really enjoyed the show. Nice job so far. This is one of the 3 diaries that I am keeping up with right now...

Oh, and push the Frenchie....he amuses me.

Edited by Danny George

Openings and Obscurities

Tuesday 8th August 2006 - My Computer

Sent : Monday, 7 August 2006 12:32:05 AM

To : dannyv_8@hotmail.com, mr_redneck@yahoo.com, metro_man_69@hotmail.com, marvelousmagicshows@gmail.com, jean_konrad@yahoo.com, kolevski@aol.com, mother_russian_vic@hotmail.com, hoju_morrison@reflexgym.com

Subject : Website

Wassup guys and graces.

The offish EGA site is up. Click hizzere to see it.

If there are and problems, msg me bak. Jay

Aw, man. No more Frenchie? Oh well, I think you'll be able to make his new gimmick work for you.

Predictions:

Billy Bob over Blake Gunn. I just don't think Blake can pull off a win over Billy, especially given Blake's atrocity of a match againt Grace.

Grace Divine over Victor. I think that someone is going to interfere, perhaps Marco or Billy Bob.

Konrad draws The Fridge. I think it's too early to give either wrestler a loss, especially a clean one. Then again, it would be a good way to push one of them (coughkonradufourcough). This, however, does break the Fatal Four Way

Speaking of which, I don't have a prediction for that match, really. I'd like to see Marco win it to stay in the tournament, but...

As for the Main Event, I'd like to see Billy Bob go over, but I think one way or another, Victor will win. Perhaps a little bittle of a run-in by Blake?

Edited by HeartlineTwist

Tournament Brackets

EGA Website

Round 1

Match A

Blake Gunn

vs.

Billy Bob

Match B

Victor Moraslav

vs.

Grace Divine

Match C

Konrad

vs.

The Fridge

Round 2

Match D

Winner Match A

vs.

Winner Match C

Match E

Winner Second Chance

vs.

Winner Match B

Round 3

Number One Contenders

Loser Match D

vs.

Loser Match E

EGA Title Match

Winner Match E

vs.

Winner Match D

EGA Title Tournament Odds

Ok. I personally think this is pushing the limits a little but, whatever. Jay has posted odds of winning the tournament on the website.

EGA Title Tournament Odds

Konrad 2-1

Victor Moraslav 3-1

Marco The Great 5-1

Billy Bob 8-1

The Fridge 15-1

Blake Gunn 20-1

Grace Divine 20-1

• 6 months later...

Battle For The Base

Sunday 17th Septmeber 2006 -College Baseball Outfield

With the amount of fans we had, we could have put one on each base. Thats right, 4 people in attendance and they all looked like druggo's thinking it was actually a battle for base.

Promo - Victor Moraslav

"Hhhello and velcome to EGA Battel Fur De Baze. I am Victor Moraslav and i can see a fhew ghood lookin' laadies in toooday. Come and see mhee after show, bootiful! But fiarst i diimolish that rhednick piece hof shiiitte, Bhilly Bob."

Overall Rating - 24% Well at least people are laughing?

"The Metro One" Blake Gunn vs. Billy Bob

Billy and Blake faced off in the first tournament match. Blake copped a stiff forearm in the nose from Billy in the middle of the match leading to Blake crying and trying to get medical attention halfway through a match. Victor Moraslav came out trying to cost Billy Bob the match but inadvertandly struck Blake in the nose leading to him screaming in pain instead of lying down for the pin. Billy had to his some Sweet Shin Music so Blake would colapse to the mat. Billy finally pinned Blake but straight after the three count, Blake was back on his feet and ran to the back.

Overall Rating - 41% Good starter

Crowd Reaction - 21% They must've thought Blake was faking the nose thing

Match Quality - 61% OhhhK

Grace Divine vs. Victor Moraslav

Victor stayed in the ring for his tournament match with Grace. Vic had a boner half the match. Figures. Victor showed some signs of his former MMA glory, not in a good way though, he knocked Grace out just before the finish with a stiff kick to the temple. Victor pinned Grace after slapping her in the face trying to revive her.

Overall Rating - 28% Aleast I have an excuse

Crowd Reaction - 13% Grace got knocked out!!

Match Quality - 44% Vic had a boner during the match!

Konrad vs. The Fridge

The newly un-gimmicked Konrad, who was a waitor last time the fans (or lack of fans) saw him. Never the less he went over against Cam with a Texas Cloverleaf. I dont think Cam was impressed because his face went a little purple while in the hold.

Overall Rating - 32% Should have been better

Crowd Reaction - 18% Not bad

Match Quality - 47% No mistakes in the match!

Promo - The Magicians

Marco: Hopefully tonight we wont have any interruptions as I, Marco the Great and my Beautiful Assistant, Grace Devine (Know Awake!) present you with the greatest magical phenomenon ever as i will make myself disappear..

Fridge comes out and takes out Marco and Grace and then Blake follows, nose heavily bandaged.

Overall Rating - 44% Another incomplete trick

Second Chance Fatal Four Way

Marco The Great vs. The Fridge vs. 'The Metro One' Blake Gunn vs. Grace Divine

The Magicians double teamed both Cam and Blake in the early goings before Grace grabbed Blakes hair. Blakes reaction was kind of like Hulk Hogans, pointing to Grace and yelling 'You' and then signalling that she should talk to the hand. Blake then had a BF, Bitch Fit and slapped the crap out of Grace. Fridge hoisted Marco up and hit the Fridge-U for the win while Grace and Blake rolled around on the floor.

Overall Rating - 32% Not Bad at all

Crowd Reaction - 16% Blake turned into a Teenage Girl!!!

Match Quality - 49% It wasn't that good

Promo - Billy Bob

'Listen Up yer maiiiingy varment. Stop coming into ma matches and beatin' me down, ya hear or ill get my dadies shotguon'

Overall Rating - 57% More chuckles for this fued

Falls Count Anywhere

Victor Moraslav vs. Billy Bob

After hyping this fued up all night i thought it would be fitting to let them beat the crap out of each other on the baseball pitch.

Billy Bob actually hit Victor around the head with 3rd base. Billy Bob won after hitting Vic with an Alabama Slam onto 2nd base.

Overall Rating - 39% Made use of the baseball pitch

Crowd Reaction - 20% They were in the crowd the whole match

Match Quality - 58% Should have been better

Overall Rating - 37%

Edited by Danny George

Post Battle For The Base on EGA.com

Wednesday 20th September - My Computer

Rankings

Name - Wins - Losses

1. Konrad 3-0

2. The Fridge 3-1

2. Billy Bob 3-1

4. Victor Moraslav 2-1

5. Blake Gunn 1-3

6. Marco The Great 0-3

7. Grace Divine 0-4

Overness Updates

Name - Last Month - Overness - Difference

1. Billy Bob - 1 - 29 - +3

2. Konrad - 2 - 22 - +/-

3. Marco The Great - 3 - 17 - +2

4. Grace Divine - 4 - 11 - +/-

5. The Fridge - 6 - 3 - -2

6. Victor Moraslav - 6 - 0 - +/-

6. Blake Gunn - 6 - 0 - +/-

Edited by Danny George

The Meeting

Friday 29th September 2006 - Our Dorm Room

Me: Ok. The reason I have called you all here is that we are losing fans. Sure we only lost 1 out of 5 fans this show but what happens if that doubles every show

Billy Bob: Ahh Err. That means we will have no fans in....*Counts on fingers*....I dunno. Blake your the smart one 'ere. Tell em.

Blake: Two shows. Two shows until we have 0 fans.

Blake may have a good dress scence and nice hair but smart he is not.

Me: I propose we take 'evasive action'.

Cam: What do you mean by that?

Me: Im not sure yet. Any ideas?

Victor: I could hump women in ring?

Me: No thanks Vic. Anyone else.

Konrad: Hire some more wrestlers?

Me: Good idea. I will probably do that in the new year but we need an idea for right now

Marco: I could put on a magi....

Everyone: NO!

Me: We need something people want

The people want Grace to strip!

Grace: I could strip...

Yesssss!!!

Victor: Lap dance me in ring for fans?

Grace: Nevermind then

Fuck

Me: We need to ride someone else's wave of popularity

Blake: Well black is the new white

Me: And what do you want me to do?

Blake: I dunno?

Racist

Me: Come on think

Konrad: We could get a band

Cam: Girls are working for WWE

Marco: I could do some magi....

Everyone: NO!

Me: I've got it. We get a girl band wearing skimpy outfits to perform at the next show

Cam: We don't have enough money though

Me: I was just about to come to that. What if we advertise the name of our next show 'Pussycat Dolls Live!'

Grace: Won't little girls turn up though

Me: Well the main audience that they play to is horny 20 to 40 year olds

Vic gets a boner.

Me: Told you

Cam: Ok

Me: So the name of our next show is 'Pussycat Dolls Live!'

I look around the room to a bunch of nervous faces.

Me: It will work!

Adverts

Monday 2nd October 2006 - Jays Apartment

I knock on Jay's room door. I am expecting a very tidy apartment with lots of video game and Star Wars posters all over the walls. I am not surprised as the pizza faced rookie ref opens the door to his room and it is infact covered in Star Wars poster, merchandise and anything else with Star Wars written on the packet

Me: Nice pad. Bet you get plenty of chicks up here

Jay: There has only ever been one girl up here, my mother

Figures

Me: Anyway. How did you do with the posters

Jay: Take a look for yourself

I take the poster from Jay

egapussycatdolls.png

Me: Nice dude. Real nice

Jay: I know

Me: Oh man. You forgot something

Jay: Oh? and what is that?

Me: Over 16 years only?

Jay: Oh i can easily edit that in. All i need to do is *Technical Computer Speak*

5 Minutes Later

Jay: And done

Me: Thanks man

I hand Jay a piece of paper

Jay: Whats this?

Me: The card. Can you just put it up on the website

Jay: Danny. The website has had 11 hits this whole time

Me: And? Those 11 people are half of our fan base

Jay: Oh well sorry

Me: Lose the attitude and put it up wise ass our you can kiss the rest of your Yoda sex toys goodbye

Jay: Is that how you feel Danny?

Jay stands. I swell up. He shrinks back into his seat.

Jay: I'll do it right now boss

I look over Jays shoulder just incase he decides to add something stupid.

EGA presents: Pussycat Dolls Live!

22nd October 2006, University of Denver Lecture Hall

2nd Round of the EGA Title Tournament

The Fridge vs. Victor Moraslav

Billy Bob vs. Konrad

Handicap Match

The Magicians (Marco and Grace) vs. The Fridge

SEMI MAIN EVENT

'The Metro One' Blake Gunn vs. Grace Divine

Blake's nose was almost broken courtesey of an early strike by Billy Bob and then worsened when Grace threw Gunn to the outside, landing on his injured nose. The blood and tears flowed as Blake was mentally distraut through the match. The Metro One's nose is now fully healed but the rage is still pent up. Expect a cat-fight.

MAIN EVENT

Konrad vs Victor Moraslav

Konrad was so disgusted with Victor Moraslav's backstage actions when he saw Victor having a 'hand-party' during the Second Chance Fatal Fourway that he challenged Vic to a match. Will Konrad's sensibiltiy prevail?

Edited by Danny George

EGA presents: Pussycat Dolls Live!

22nd October 2006, University of Denver Lecture Hall

2nd Round of the EGA Title Tournament

Billy Bob vs. Konrad

Handicap Match

The Magicians (Marco and Grace) vs. The Fridge

SEMI MAIN EVENT

'The Metro One' Blake Gunn vs. Grace DivineBlake's nose was almost broken courtesey of an early strike by Billy Bob and then worsened when Grace threw Gunn to the outside, landing on his injured nose. The blood and tears flowed as Blake was mentally distraut through the match. The Metro One's nose is now fully healed but the rage is still pent up. Expect a cat-fight.

MAIN EVENT

Konrad vs Victor Moraslav

Konrad was so disgusted with Victor Moraslav's backstage actions when he saw Victor having a 'hand-party' during the Second Chance Fatal Fourway that he challenged Vic to a match. Will Konrad's sensibiltiy prevail?

The Fridge vs. Victor Moraslav- Ex MMA russians are the hot thing in wrestling

Billy Bob vs. Konrad- better worker, bigger star

Handicap Match

The Magicians (Marco and Grace) vs. The Fridge- The fridge will use his inner strength

Billy Bob vs. Marco The Great- Me like me some Billy Bob

SEMI MAIN EVENT

'The Metro One' Blake Gunn vs. Grace Divine- Meh, she seems to be getting pushed

MAIN EVENT

Konrad vs Victor Moraslav-Secod win of the night for the rad

Strange to see this diary come back after all this time, I followed it the first time round and it was pretty good, let's hope you stick with it this time

Thanks for the predictions man. Yeh well i thought about making a new diary then remembered how much i liked doing this and how much people liked reading diaries like this.

Pussycat Dolls Live!

Sunday 22nd October 2006 - University Of Denver Lecture Hall

Only 13 people. Well it worked. But It should have worked better. Maybe some people where smart enough to read the small print.

Promo - Grace Divine

"Hello and Welcome to Pussycat Dolls Live! Is Everyone excited. Well its time for some hard hitting wrestling action"

Grace throws a cracker at the ground and disappears in the smoke. Accept she is still there. Some of the crowd don't look too happy that its wrestling not a concert. Well i mean there is a wrestling ring instead of a stage. You put two and two together and you get....The Pussycat Dolls Wrestling Federation. Ahhh. maybe not.

Overall Rating - 48% Very Impressive. Maybe they though she was a Pussycat Doll?

The European Connection faced off against each othere in the Semi-Finals of the EGA Title tournament after Fridge won the Second Chance Fatal Four Way. While Fridge was winning that match, Vic was backstage 'pleasuring himself'. Fridge wasn't too happy that his partner did not watch his match. Vic was the one that came out ontop however as he slid off of Fridges back when he tried to hit the Fridge-U and rolled him up holding the tights.

Overall Rating - 22% They're tag team partners and there fighting!

Crowd Reaction - 7% Still pissed at the lack of PCD

Match Quality - 43% Thats ok. Its the others im worried about

'Black and Blue' Billy Bob vs. Konrad

Two of EGA's best engaged in the second Sem-Final match of the night with Black and Blue taking on Konrad. The match was alot of back and forth until BB delivered his Sweet Shin Music out of nowhere. Konrad attenpted a clothesline but BB ducked and hit an Alabama Slam for the win.

Overall Rating - 45% I think thats the best ever EGA match

Crowd Reaction - 31% Wow!Not pissed off at me now are you PCD fans!

Match Quality - 69% Hahaha. 69. Hahaha

The Magicians vs. The Fridge

Fridge had a hard task ahead of him, taking on both members of the magical duo. Fridge dominated Marco for most of the match with Grace just looking on. Fridge kept looking over his shoulder but Grace didn't seem phased by Fridge taking out Marco. Fridge ended the match, without touching Grace mind you, with a vicious spear to the near rag doll Marco.

Overall Rating - 28% Not so bad, Not so good

Crowd Reaction - 17% Dont like magic eh?

Match Quality - 48% For the handicap turned 1 on 1 match?

Promo - Marco The Great

Marco: What the hell was that Grace? Let me get absolutely thrashed by Fridge. Why didn't you help? Whyyyy....

Billy Bob's music plays and he comes out to face Marco who isnt in good condition.

Overall Rating - 46% Poor Marco

Marco The Great vs. 'Black and Blue' Billy Bob

Billy continued where Fridge left off, beating the shit out of Marco. Marco mustered a bit of offence but by then Marco was running on empty. Grace came down to the ring with a chair and we thought she was going to nail Billy but she went to nail Marco. Marco ducked and grabbed the chair and decked BB and Grace. He fell ontop of Billy and won with the three. Grace and BB began demolishing Marco after the bell.

Overall Rating - 36% Good job Danny

Crowd Reaction - 24% Nice, real nice.

Match Quality - 48% Didn't break 50?

Blake Gunn came into the ring with a vicious look in his eyes and chased Billy Bob and Grace away. EMT's helped Marco away from the ring as Grace re-entered the ring for her match against 'The Metro One'.

'The Metro One' Blake Gunn vs. Grace Divine

Blake had a patch for some stitches over the bridge of his nose and he let out a tribal scream before going absolutely crazy and swinging his arms around. Blake hit Grace with a Lou Thesz press and the two traded head banging into the mat. Blake hit a Niceasser to finish Grace off.

Overall Rating - 29% Mediocre

Crowd Reaction - 17% Who doesn't like bitch fights?

Match Quality - 50% Blake breaks the 50!

Victor Moraslav vs. Konrad

This was just a vicious brawl between a horny old ex-MMA fighting Russian and a stuck-up ex-army member as they tore each other aprat. The reason? Konrad caught Victor 'stroking the salami'. Victor actually went so far as to grab Konrads head and thrust his wang in Konrads face. It didn't pay off though as Konrad hit a low-blow and then locked in the Texas Cloverleaf. Vic tapped out to give Konrad the win.

Overall Rating - 31% What?

Crowd Reaction - 14% It was the main event and it gets a 14?

Match Quality - 56% Thats ok. A couple of 50+'s don't hurt

Overall Rating - 35%

Edited by Danny George