NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cardinals make me wish I was a Jets fan. It's that bad.

Chicago should just fire they're Offense and play every game with the defense and special teams. I bet they'd actually win by more points.

Edited by Pepsi

I agree with ya there. Horrible coaching by The Cardinals, I mean they need to fire that guy, now. Whatever The Cardinals were doing the first half was working but as soon as they got a lead they stopped playing to win and just started playing to not lose. Don't ask me what that means, my softball coach used to tell us that all the time.

Edited by Pepsi

I don't post on meggage boards often,but why in the world does dennis green have a job.Leinart was awesome the whole game and everytime they got close to the endzone they ran the ball.Edge definitely need to shut up about wanting the ball at the end of the game.

Edited by rvs12368

Denny Green is a decent coach, and in most cases he is not calling the plays. Ask the O-cord about that. The Head Coach takes the blame however in football, just like a QB will take the blame for a loss where maybe he played well but no one else did.

No doubt that this team has the talent, I actually had them as a sleeper playoff pick, but they need an Offensive Coach that will compliment Leinart and the play calling ability that will mix it up to allow Edge the opportunity to run. Norm Chow was great with Leinart, and you see how he adjusts ihs play calling for Vince Young now too... they need that type of coach.

The Offensive Coach only calls the plays if the coach doesn't. There are some coaches that only call offensive plays and some that call defensive only. Not sure which Green is but if he's not smart enough to notice that Chicago's run defense is shutting James down while Leinert is having a shooting gallery against the secondary, then he should be fired.

Dennis Green's press conference was awesome!!! Watch it if you get the chance.

The Offensive Coach only calls the plays if the coach doesn't. There are some coaches that only call offensive plays and some that call defensive only. Not sure which Green is but if he's not smart enough to notice that Chicago's run defense is shutting James down while Leinert is having a shooting gallery against the secondary, then he should be fired.

Wow, Green was pissed. I watched it as it happened last night(press conference that is). I was nearly asleep until I watched that.

But me being a Falcons fan, how about some defense running wise? I mean, we ran the ball well, and got two INT's, but Tiki Barber looked like he was playing against Jr. Pro out there. And yes, Vick's performance was shitty. I liked his TD run, but like everyone says, "He's not a QB!". I was happy 2 years ago with the Falcons offense. Vick was sub-par passing, but ATL had a great running game leading the league most of the year. So basically, I could care less if Vick can't throw the ball as long as we win games. I really hope we beat the Steelers next week.