Re-Mixed, Remastered, Re-Released

YI

After just listening to "Four Minute Mile" by The Get Up Kids I have to wonder why the hell this hasn't been remastered? It's an amazing album, but the sound quality is awful. It's pretty much impossible to even hear the singer at certain points. There's so many great songs on the album; "Stay Gold, Ponyboy", "Last Place You Look", "Washington Square Park", "No Love" etc. It just sounds as though it's been recorded on a budget of $50. Yes, this does give the album a certain kind of charm. But it prevents it from competing with "Something To Write Home About" and "Guilt Show" in terms of overall quality. I'd absolutely love for this album to be remastered. Granted I'd still keep the first. As some of the spark may be lost. Early Get Up Kids was great, due to them being very 'rough around the edges'. But I just want to hear the songs in better quality. :(

So what albums do you think could be bettered by being remastered? Or what albums would you like to see remastered?

"Pretty Hate Machine" by Nine Inch Nails

"The Fragile" by Nine Inch Nails

Both in DVD-Audio, 5.1 Surround Sound. It'd have to be remixed and remastered by Trent, though. He's supposed to do "The Fragile" sometime.