VH1 40 Least Metal Moments

Nerf

The new Headbanger's Ball should be on there, cause it's fucking terrible.

"Come With Me" should be waaaaaaaaay up the list, if not for any other reason than Zakk Wylde's awesome rant on it.

And wasn't this first shown like two years ago?

New Headbangers Ball is probably too new for this show, since it was done about 2-3 years ago.

Come With Me ... it was ok. Not exceptional, but ok. Was probably worse than it should have been simply because it's Puffy covering a Zepplin song.

Jethro Tull generally aren't considered metal, they're considered folk-rock or prog. They've had their metal leanings, though, they're far from one of the "least metal moments" in history.

I'd have put Blackmore's Night up there. Or Ritchie Blackmore in general >_>

Edited by Skumfrog

23. Metallica, The Scorpions and Deep Purple use orchestras in gigs.

Have they not EVER heard of BLACK METAL....I think Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth, among others, would have something to say about that one...

Or, say, Symphony X. Then there are the many, many sythensizer bands out there which create the same sounds.