Saving SmackDown!

Guest Clint Woodwood

Very good show storyline wise but I'm really not keen on the whole internet smark description, I appreciate the fact that it's probably a lot easier to write it like that but I much prefer the old format.

I have to say, it makes me a little bit sad you switched the format, but the new one isn't bad either! Very easy to read, which was the main thing I loved about the first type. Anyway,

-I liked the Chavo/Rey segment; you have Chavo's heel character down to a T in my opinion. Looking forward to a match at Summerslam.

-Push Sylvan. That is all.

-The Great Khali. I hate him. Can't wait to see him get buried alive.

-Mercury and Hardy could make a very nice tag team, actually. Mercury reminds me very much of Jeff Hardy pre-paint fumes, but with WAY more talent. Plus, you're pushing Hardy. That is reason enough for me to be happy.

-Diva Sea....bleh. I won't bother. :P

-The Triple Threat looked very good for a few reasons. 1) You put Lashley over without compromising Finlay or Regal 2) Setting up a possible Finlay/Regal feud after Lashley wins the title perhaps?

-Hall and Nash. Eeehhhhh, I'm still not sold on them being on Smackdown!, but I'll get over it. Hopefully we can get a nice tag match with them included at SS. Unfortunately, I see the nWo coming back too. *cries*

-Awesome main event, Batista looks like a frigging monster, which is how he should look. Plus, Kennedy doesn't look too bad with the loss. Hopefully, as much as I love 'teest, you don't hotshot him to the belt right at SS.

All in all, I enjoyed the show, and I look forward to the next one! (Y)

regia - Yeah, I figured Batista winning would be a bit obvious, but it's all I could do with the angles WWE presented before I started this. I tried to plan the seeds of doubt in people's minds with Kennedy and Booker's attack on Batista earlier on the show, but it was seemingly all in vain. Nevermind, Batista's the number one contender now and that's all I was aiming for. Glad you like Nash and Hall. I don't mind the Miz, I just thought that the reporter might dislike him. You'll see no bias from me, wrestlers I like and dislike will still get the push if the readers enjoy reading about them.

Clint - Sorry to hear you didn't like the format. It's staying the same format this week, but the PPV events will be more like last weeks format, only with longer match descriptions.

Jack - yay, my very first review! Glad to see you liked the format again.

- Glad you're a fan of my Chavo character, he's somebody who's had so many ups and downs in the WWE, hopefully he'll become a breakout star in this diary.

- Glad you like Sylvan too, his push will continue.

- Khali is someone who I'm having trouble with recently because his manager is out. It's gonna be hard to build towards Summerslam with him, but hopefully things will turn out alright when we get there.

- Mercury and Hardy were too people who were stuck in a rut when I started this, so sticking them together just seemed natural. Whether they stay together or not, we'll have to see...

- Yeah, the Diva Search is bleh, but I wanted this diary to be realistic so it had to be there. Oh well, only about another two weeks and it'll be over.

- They were my two intentions for the handicap match, yes.

- Hall and Nash seem to be disliked by some, liked by others. They won't be the stars of this diary, though, they're just here at the moment to bolster the roster and to work with some of the younger wrestlers. And a big angle will be set up with them pretty soon...it won't be the nWo, though.

- I'm glad you liked how the main event was done, because that was my exact intentions. When Batista is presented as anything but a monster then he's not really working well, and although Kennedy is a rising star he's not at Batista's level...yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Cant wait for the next show here, i havent said anything for a while, thanx for acknowledging what ive said, i love the continuing backstage story and ive always had a soft spot for Smackdown, so its all good so far, i look forward to seeing Nash and Hall and what they can do, altohugh i only relaly marked for Razor back in the day (Y)

• 11 months later...