Square-Enix Release Dates

Benji

Dirge of Cerberus ~Final Fantasy VII~ will be released on the Playstation 2 on August 15th, Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime will be released on the Nintendo DS on September 19th, and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria will be released on the Playstation 2 on September 26th.

Also confirmed to be released later this year but after September ends are Final Fantasy XII for the PS2, Final Fantasy III and Children of Mana for the DS, Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors for the Wii, and Final Fantasy V Advance and Final Fantasy VI Advance for the Game Boy Advance. We have no official release dates for any of those six games, but many publications and retailers have already posted release dates for several of them, including an October 31st release date for Final Fantasy XII and an October 30th release date for Children of Mana.

- Credit: Caves of Narshe

I now know I'm a fanboy, I did a small fist pump in celebration at every single game on there <_<

Damn. October 31st? If I don't get a job by then, my £50 weekly allowance from my parents is not going to be going on food that week.

<_<

I'm with Benji. I marked like a bitch for every game on that list. I don't own a DS or GBA, but those games are all awesome.