WWE: After Vince

EWBDiaryCyberSundayLogo.jpg

WWE Cyber Sunday

(The WWE intro video rolls and then a "Despise" by Drill-187 hits and the Cyber Sunday video begins. As the video winds down we cut to a shot of the Palace in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The crowd is going crazy and holding their signs as the pyro shoots off from above the set.)

JR: WELCOME FANS TO THE ONLY INTERACTIVE PAY-PER-VIEW IN WRESTLING! WELCOME TO CYBER SUNDAY!

King: What a night it's going to be JR! I hope the fans picked some good matches!

JR: I think they will King, and let's find out right now by heading over to the Cyber Sunday control center with our hosts for the evening, Todd Grisham and Ken Kennedy. Guys?

(We cut over the Cyber Sunday Control Center which is right next to the stage. There are two large screens set up behind Grisham and Kennedy.)

Grisham: Thanks JR, fans this is the Cyber Sunday Control Center and all night tonight myself and Ken Kennedy will be here to announce who or what you have chosen for the matches. And we're actually gonna get started right now.

Kennedy: That's right right now the voting has ended for the night, all the results are being tallied and right now we have the results for our first match.

(Back in the ring, announcer Lillian Garcia introduces the first match. "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" WWE Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin comes down the aisle and slides into the ring awaiting his match. He takes off the title belt and hands it to the ring attendant. We cut back to the Control Center.)

Kennedy: And let me just say that Shelton is lucky I wasn't one of the options for this match. Cuz if I had been voted in, he'd be walking out without that title tonight.

Grisham: Anyway, let's take a look on the big board to see just who Shelton's opponent will be tonight, as voted by the fans.

(The names Test, Umaga, and Matt Hardy show up on the big screen. And then percentage numbers next to the names.)

TEST: 24%

UMAGA: 31%

HARDY: 45%

Grisham: Matt Hardy will be Shelton's opponent!

Kennedy: Wow.

**SEGMENT RATING: C+**

(Hardy's music hits and he runs down to the ring. He slides in the ring and is attacked immediately by Shelton.)

****Shelton stomps away on Hardy and referee Jack Doan calls for the bell. Shelton picks Hardy up and whips him into the ropes. Hardy comes off and ducks a clothesline. Shelton turns around and Hardy kicks him in the stomach. Hardy goes for a Twist Of Fate to end it early, but Shelton shoves him away. Hardy turns around and turns right into a dropkick from Shelton. Hardy is knocked down and rolls to the outside to catch his breath.****

JR: And after that flurry of action, Matt Hardy decided to bail out and catch his breath.

King: Smart move on Hardy's part, let's see if he can make it work.

****Hardy gets back in the ring and Jack Doan makes Shelton stand back. Hardy climbs back in the ring. Doan lets the two combatants go at it. Hardy and Shelton lock up. Hardy gets a side headlock and then flips Shelton over. Shelton's in a side headlock, but manages to get a head scissors on Hardy. Shelton drops the leg over Matt's throat and Hardy is in some pain. He lets go of the headlock on Shelton and Shelton gets to his feet. Shelton kicks Hardy in the face and then picks him up. Shelton whips Hardy into the corner. Hardy hits hard and Shelton charges. Shelton goes for a Stinger Splash, but Hardy catches Shelton and drops him face first down onto the top turnbuckle. Shelton hits hard and is stunned. Hardy waits for Shelton to turn around and kicks him in the stomach. Shelton is doubled over and then Hardy ddts him to the mat. Shelton is down on the mat, and Matt Hardy climbs up to the second turnbuckle. Hardy jumps down for a legdrop, but Shelton moves and Hardy lands on the mat himself. Hardy lands on his ass and Shelton gets to his feet. Shelton kicks Hardy hard in the face. He bends down and picks Hardy up by the hair. Shelton places Hardy in the corner. Shelton kicks him in the midsection a few times and then climbs to the second turnbuckle. Shelton hammers away on Hardy's face, but Hardy stops it by grabbing Shelton and dropping him with an inverted atomic drop. Hardy clotheslines Shelton down and the crowd pops as Hardy poses for them. Shelton takes the opportunity to roll to the outside himself. Shelton is fed up and goes to leave the ringside area, but the referee begins to count him out. Matt Hardy doesn't wanna win by countout so he goes outside himself. Shelton is distracted by a fan on the aisle who is yelling at him. Hardy runs at Shelton and knocks him down with a tackle. Hardy hammers away on Shelton and then picks him up. Hardy walks Shelton back to ringside but Shelton manages to kick Hardy in the midsection. Shelton whips Hardy into the steel steps. Shelton then begins to choke Hardy with his boot. Jack Doan goes outside and gets Shelton to break the choke. Shelton grabs Hardy and rolls him into the ring. Shelton climbs in himself and as Hardy is on his hands and knees trying to get to his feet he gets a kick to the ribs from Shelton. Hardy drops to the mat, but gets right back up to his hands and knees. Shelton drops a knee down on Hardy's lower back and Hardy is hurt. So Shelton straddles Hardy's back and locks him in a camel clutch. Referee Jack Doan is right there to make sure Hardy doesn't give up. Shelton continues to reer back on Matt's head and put all his weight on Matt's back. Matt nearly gets out of it, but Shelton jumps up and sits down on Hardy's back hard. Shelton pulls back again and Matt screams in pain. Matt doesn't tap but eventually rolls over enough to get Shelton to break the hold. Shelton goes right back to work on Matt's back though with a hard knee drop. Shelton picks Matt up and whips him into the corner hard. Matt's back hits first and Matt is hurt. Shelton grabs Matt as he bounces off the ropes and delivers an overhead release belly-to-belly suplex. Shelton covers Matt, 1---2---Matt kicks out. Shelton is pissed at Jack Doan and thinks he counted too slow. Hardy takes advantage and rolls Shelton up with a school boy, 1---2---Shelton kicks out. Shelton and Matt both get to their feet and charge each other. Both men clothesline each other and both men are down. Shelton gets to his feet first and grabs Hardy by the hair. Hardy thrusts his shoulder into Shelton's midsection. Shelton then gets suplexed down to the mat. Hardy hits himself a bit with the suplex, but still manages to get to the ropes and pull himself up. Shelton charges Hardy, Matt lifts Shelton into the air and drops Shelton down throat first onto the top rope. Shelton bounces off the top rope and spins around to get kicked in the stomach by Matt Hardy. Hardy grabs Shelton and nails the Twist Of Fate. Hardy covers Shelton, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion: Matt Hardy

JR: WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

King: Wow! One match and the fans have already made a huge impact on the WWE!

(Hardy is handed the belt and he staggers out of the ring and backs away down the aisle. Shelton comes to, realizes what happened and pounds on the mat in anger. He gets out of the ring and grabs the microphone.)

Shelton: You know something? This is stupid! This whole idea is stupid! LET THE FANS PICK THE MATCHES! Yeah that's a GREAT idea! You fans just cost me my Intercontinental Championship! How do you feel about that?

(The crowd pops)

Shelton: SHUT UP! DAMMIT!

(Shelton throws down the mic and storms to the back.)

**MATCH RATING: D+**

JR: Shelton Benjamin is not a happy man. But right now, let's send it back to Jonathan Coachman who is standing by with a special guest.

(Coach is standing by in the interview area with Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga.)

Coach: Armando, you asked for this time right now, what do you want to say?

AAE: You know Coach, Umaga deserved to be in that last match! But the fans overlooked him because they wanted their favorite Matt Hardy to win! Well I'll tell you what, tonight Umaga is going to show them that they made a big decision! Tonight Umaga is going to make an impact!

Coach: Would you like to elaborate?

(Before answering Armando and Umaga walk away leaving Coach to stand there and look stupid.)

**SEGMENT RATING: E**

(Johnny Nitro's music hits as the red carpet is rolled out and the papparazi come out to film as Nitro and Melina make their way out for their mixed tag match. They get in the ring and we are sent to the Control Center.)

Grisham: Right now it's time to take a look at the results of the fans' voting. Let's see what the stipulation to this match will be!

TORNADO MATCH: 12%

WOMENS TITLE: 30%

NO DQ MATCH: 58%

Grisham: It's going to be a NO DQ match!

(Just then Petey Williams' music hits and he and his girlfriend WWE Womens Champion Mickie James make their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and before referee Marty Allias can call for the bell.)

****The match begins with Johnny Nitro jumping Petey Williams as soon as he gets in the ring. Mickie also gets attacked by Melina, but Mickie counters a punch with a clothesline then dives on Melina and they roll to the outside. Nitro whips Petey into the ropes and when Petey runs back Nitro lifts his knee and Petey hits it and flips over to the mat. Nitro drops a knee on Petey's head and on the outside Mickie whips Melina hard into the steel steps. Melina hits hard and Mickie goes over and chokes her. Nitro is distracted and he goes over and grabs Mickie by the hair and tries to pull her in the ring. Petey Williams gets to his feet and delivers a stiff blow to Nitro's back, causing him to drop Mickie. Petey places Nitro in the corner and chops him a few times, turning Nitro's chest red. Melina rakes Mickie's eyes and then throws her hard into the barricade. Petey gets distracted and Nitro kicks him in the nuts. Petey drops to his knees and Nitro calls for a weapon. Melina reaches under the ring and grabs a chair. Mickie grabs it as Melina tries to give it to Johnny. Mickie yanks on it, and so does Melina. Mickie lets it go, and the momentum takes the chair back into Nitro's face. Nitro staggers back into a quick roll-up by Petey, 1---2---Nitro kicks out. Nitro is hurt from the chairshot though and Petey Williams picks him up. Petey sets him up for a cradle piledriver, but Melina manages to slide into the ring and slap Petey. Petey drops Nitro and chases Melina around the ring. Mickie James climbs in and as Melina is running around, Mickie nails her with a Thesz Press. Mickie hammers away on Melina. Petey picks Nitro up, by Nitro nails him with a chinbuster. Nitro gets to his feet and as Mickie hammers on Melina with right hands, Nitro grabs Mickie by the back of the head. He pulls her to her feet and then places her head between his leg. He smiles and makes a grinding motion which causes Melina to shove him. The distraction gives Petey Williams time to get up and dropkick Nitro in the back. As he dropkicks him, Mickie James back body drops Nitro and the momentum sends Nitro flying into Melina. He smashes her up against the ropes and she falls to the mat and rolls outside. Nitro himself is laying with his arms draped over the top rope in some pain. Petey Williams goes to take advantage by climbing to the top rope. He goes for a flying legdrop, but Nitro moves and Petey crotches the top rope. Nitro superkicks him in the face, and Petey falls to the mat. All of a sudden the camera picks up on someone running down to the ring dressed in all black with a mask on as well. It appears to be a female. She(?) gets down to ringside and goes over to the announce table. She grabs the Womens Title off the table and takes off running. Mickie James is distracted and yelling at her. When she turns around, Johnny Nitro superkicks her in the face. Nitro covers Mickie, 1---2---3!!!****

WINNERS by pinfall: Johnny Nitro & Melina

**MATCH RATING: E+**

JR: What the hell just happened?

King: I think that woman, if it was a woman, someone dressed in all black just stole the Womens Title!

JR: I'm being told right now backstage Jonathan Coachman is trying to find out who that is, let's send it back to him!

(In the back Jonathan Coachman is shown chasing after the woman as she is still running full speed through the arena. Coach yells for her to stop but she keeps running. Eventually she gets outside and hops into a waiting limo. As the limo pulls out the camera catches the license plate and zooms in on it "SD1".)

JR: SD1?!?! Do you think that means...

King: I think SmackDown! just stole the Womens Championship, JR!

(A commercial for WWE Survivor Series airs. The commercial hypes up something called the Battle Of The Brands Match.)

JR: And there you heard it folks, we hope you join us two weeks from tonight LIVE on pay-per-view for Survivor Series. As you just heard, this year at Survivor Series there is going to be a special Battle Of The Brands Match! And what that is, is basically a 5-on-5 Survivor Series match. On one team are 5 men chosen by Raw's GM, on the other are 5 men chosen by the SmackDown! GM, and the winning team wins the #40 entrant into the Royal Rumble match for it's brand. And why is that important you ask? Because the winner of the Royal Rumble is guaranteed to main event WrestleMania, and that means more revenue for the brand that headlines the show. There's a lot to be gained from winning that match King.

King: Without a doubt JR, and it's gonna be insane at Survivor Series!

JR: Right now folks, take a look at the man named D'Lo Brown.

(A hype video is shown talking about D'Lo's WWE career in the past and hyping his return tonight. The video ends and we're sent right back to the Cyber Sunday Control Center.)

Grisham: Welcome back to the Control Center, right now let's take a look at who is going to be D'Lo Brown's opponent!

KEN KENNEDY: 67%

ROB CONWAY: 10%

CHRIS MASTERS: 23%

Grisham: It's you Ken Kennedy!

Kennedy: ....KENNEDY!

(Ken Kennedy takes off his jacket and then his shirt. He then drops his trousers to reveal his wrestling gear underneath. His music plays as he makes his way down to the ring. Kennedy stands in the ring and awaits his opponent.)

("BRING IT ON!" D'Lo's "Real Deal" music hits and the crowd gives him a decent reaction as he steps out from behind the curtain. He looks slimmer but more muscular than before and he has his trademark head bob and strut down to the ring. D'Lo gets in the ring and climbs up to the second turnbuckle to play to the crowd, only to be jumped by Ken Kennedy.)

****Chad Patton calls for the bell. Kennedy hammers away on D'Lo in the corner and then delivers a few stiff kicks to the midsection. D'Lo fires back with a right hand that sends Kennedy staggering back. D'Lo clothesline Kennedy down to the mat. D'Lo drops down and chokes Kennedy with his shin. Chad Patton makes him break it, and D'Lo picks Kennedy up by the hair. D'Lo whips Kennedy into the ropes, but Kennedy holds on to the ropes and D'Lo misses the dropkick. He stands up and gets clotheslined down himself by a charging Ken Kennedy. Kennedy stomps away on D'Lo. He grabs D'Lo and picks him up. He backs D'Lo into the ropes and goes to whip him across the ring, but D'Lo reverses it. Kennedy comes back off the ropes and gets back body dropped. D'Lo does his head swivel legdrop and then covers Kennedy quickly, 1---2---Kennedy gets a shoulder up. D'Lo picks him up and goes for a suplex, but Kennedy blocks it. Kennedy hits one of his own and then chokes D'Lo. Referee Chad Patton makes Kennedy break the choke on five, and Kennedy picks D'Lo up. Kennedy shoves D'Lo shoulder first into the nearest corner. D'Lo hits hard and backs up holding his shoulder. Kennedy runs at D'Lo, but D'Lo ducks the clothesline. He turns around and kicks Kennedy in the midsection. D'Lo nails a quick snap suplex. Kennedy is hurting and D'Lo gets up to his feet. D'Lo plays to the crowd and they pop as Ken Kennedy uses the ropes to get to his feet. As soon as he does he receives yet another kick to the midsection. D'Lo then ddts Kennedy and then covers him quickly. 1---2---Kennedy gets his foot on the bottom rope and Chad Patton calls for the rope break. D'Lo gets up and he picks Kennedy up. D'Lo sets him up for a powerbomb, he gets Kennedy on his shoulders and then runs forward and drops Kennedy down for the running powerbomb. Instead over covering him for the pin, D'Lo decides to go up to the top. D'Lo Brown is up on the top turnbuckle, but he decides to get cocky and play to the crowd. D'Lo leaps off for the frog splash, but Kennedy gets his knees up. D'Lo hits Kennedy's knees and rolls off in serious pain. Kennedy stands up and yells at the crowd telling them to shut their mouths. They boo and he smirks as he picks D'Lo up. Kennedy yells "Watch this!" and he lifts D'Lo up over his head and then drops him down stomach first over Kennedy's knee. D'Lo rolls off and is rolling around the ring holding his midsection in obvious pain. Kennedy kicks D'Lo hard in the back and D'Lo lets go of his stomach. Kennedy then drops an elbow on D'Lo's midsection. Kennedy gets back to his feet and picks D'Lo up. He sets him up for a suplex, but falls forward instead. D'Lo hits face first off the mat and then rolls over. Ken Kennedy goes up to the top rope himself. He leaps off the top and nails D'Lo with a huge Kenton bomb. Ken Kennedy covers D'Lo Brown. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: Mr. Ken Kennedy .... KENNEDY!

**MATCH RATING: C-**

JR: Wow what a big win for Ken Kennedy!

King: He sure impressed me, and I know that whoever ends up being Raw's new GM after tonight is gonna be impressed by that performance too.

(Kennedy makes his way back over to the Cyber Sunday Control Center where he is handed his new "...KENNEDY!" t-shirt which he puts on.)

Kennedy: (out of breath) Did you see that Todd? I just beat that guy like it was nothing. Damn, I'm great!

Grisham: That was a very impressive win, congratulations Ken!

Kennedy: I don't need your congratulations, I know that I'm the best wrestler on Raw. Tonight I just got a step closer to proving it!

(We cut to a shot of Shawn Michaels in his locker room preparing for his tag title match tonight. Just then he looks up and we see that Carlito has entered.)

Carlito: Hey Shawn, I just wanted to come in here and wish you good luck tonight. I mean, I hope I'm your partner, but just in case I'm not, good luck. And don't worry, cuz Carlito has your back tonight.

HBK: Thanks man I appreciate that, and I tell you what. I would be honored to have you as my partner too.

(Carlito and HBK shake hands and then Carlito turns to leave. As he exits, Ted Dibiase enters.)

Dibiase: Hi Shawn.

HBK: Ted.

Dibiase: Look, I know you're wondering what I'm doing here, but you see it's simple. There's less than a half hour of fan voting left for the new GM of Raw, and since you're quite the fan favorite an endorsement from you would do wonders. So what do you say?

(Ted hands Shawn a wad of cash. Shawn looks down at the cash, and then back up at Ted. Shawn smirks, and then throws the cash back at Dibiase.)

HBK: Look, I know your motto is that everyone's got a price, but I don't. I cannot and I will not be bought, Ted. So I would appreciate it if you took your money and your ass and got the hell out of my locker room so I can finish preparing for my match.

(Dibiase gives Shawn a dirty look and then bends down and picks up his money before storming away. Shawn stares at the door and then goes back to lacing up his boots.)

**SEGMENT RATING: C-**

(Cut back to the Cyber Sunday Control Center. Todd Grisham is standing next to a table. On the table are three things, the ECW World Tag Team Title belts, a suitcase full of money and what appears to be a contract.)

Grisham: Okay fans right now it's time for the Cyber Sunday Tag Team Invitational Battle Royal. Now, sitting on this table next to me are the three possible rewards these tag teams could be fighting for. They are the ECW World Tag Team Titles, $50,000 cash, and a World Tag Team Title Match scheduled for tomorrow night on Raw! Let's take a look at how you fans voted!

ECW TAG TITLES: 30%

$50,000: 32%

TAG TITLE SHOT: 48%

Grisham: The winners of the next match will wrestle for the World Tag Team Titles tomorrow night on Raw!

(Some unknown music hits and Burchill is the first one to make his way out to the ring. Burchill gets in the ring and just then we see a wall set up in front of the entrance way. Lillian Garcia introduces "The Internet Superstar" Colt Cabana, and Cabana makes his entrance, which is a parody of the infamous Shock Master incident. Colt falls through the wall and a Star Wars Storm Trooper helmet falls off his head. Some people in the crowd get it and laugh, others don't, but Colt makes his way down to the ring to join his partner anyway. Some generic country music hits and Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are next. The Highlanders follow them and then Test's music plays and the new team of Test and Tomko comes out. They both step over the top rope like it's nothing. Then some rap music plays and the crowd favorites Cryme Tyme come out to a big pop. They run to the ring and the battle royal is underway.)

****All ten men begin to brawl around the ring. Cryme Tyme seems to target Cade and Murdoch as JTG and Trevor Murdoch exchange right hands in the middle of the ring. In the corner Test is beating down Robbie McAlliser. Tyson Tomko is trying to eliminate Colt Cabana already. Burchill and Rory McAllister exchange blows and Shad Gaspard and Lance Cade do battle as well. Trevor Murdoch kicks JTG in the groin and then attacks Shad from behind. Cade and Murdoch double team Shad and try to eliminate him, but Shad thumbs Murdoch in the eyes and gets back in the ring. The battles clear to each side of the ring leaving the middle wide open. Tyson Tomko kicks Colt Cabana hard in the midsection. Colt is hurt and Tomko measures him up. Tomko charges Colt Cabana and goes to kick him in the face, but Colt Cabana ducks. Tomko ends up straddling the top rope. Colt Cabana then clotheslines Tomko over the top rope and down to the floor.****

ELIMINATION: Tyson Tomko by Colt Cabana

JR: Wow! Colt Cabana defied the odds there and made Tomko the first person eliminated!

****Colt Cabana celebrates his victory only to be attacked from behind by Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch hammers on Colt's back and then dumps him over the top. Colt manages to hang on to the ropes and lay on the apron and roll back underneath the ropes though. Over in the corner Rory McAllister climbs to the second turnbuckle and hammers away on Burchill's head. Burchill low blows Rory and dumps him from the ring.****

ELIMINATION: Rory McAllister by Burchill

King: Wow, those Highlanders sure aren't the brightest guys in the world are they?

****Burchill and Cabana decide a good strategy is to lay low and let the other teams battle. This theory works for a while, but eventually Test drops Robbie McAllister with a big clothesline and then goes after Colt Cabana. Test delivers a hard right hand to Colt that staggers him. Two more right hands and then Test begins to choke Colt with his boot in the corner. As Burchill goes to make the save, Lance Cade dives at Burchill's knee. Burchill is down. Test grabs Colt Cabana and just tosses him over the top rope. Once again Colt hangs on, but as soon as he stands up, Test kicks him in the face and sends him packing.****

ELIMINATION: Colt Cabana by Test

****Test turns his attention to Shad Gaspard who just happens to be standing right behind Test hammering away on Trevor Murdoch. Test knees Shad in the back and then clothesline him in the back of the head. Shad hits the mat and Test stomps away on him. In the opposite corner Cade and Murdoch are taking turns delivering right hands to JTG whom they have tied up in the corner. Robbie McAllister stomps away on Burchill in the corner. Shad gets to his feet, but Test kicks him in the stomach. Test shoves Shad into the corner and delivers a few hard knees into Shad's midsection. Test chops Shad hard and then chokes him with his boot. Cade and Murdoch grab JTG and whip him into the ropes. He comes back at them and they both lift him high up into the air and drop him down with a flapjack. JTG hits face first and is hurt. Robbie McAllister snap mares Burchill over in the corner and then kicks him square in the spine. Robbie kicks him again. Robbie then goes around to the front of Burchill and tries to kick him, but Burchill grabs Robbie's foot and shoves him backwards. Robbie bumps into Lance Cade and Lance spins around and nails Robbie with a hard lariat that just drops him to the mat. JTG crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Trevor Murdoch charges for a clothesline, but JTG ducks and dumps Murdoch, but Murdoch holds onto the ropes and stands on the apron. Murdoch lays on the apron and pulls the ropes down. JTG kicks Cade in the stomach and goes to run to the ropes, but Murdoch has them pulled down and JTG falls to the outside.****

ELIMINATION: JTG by Trevor Murdoch

****Murdoch climbs back in the ring and JTG is pissed. Officials force him to head to the back. Cade and Murdoch then turn their attention to both Robbie McAllister and Burchill. Cade takes Burchill and stomps away on Burchill in the corner. Murdoch kicks Robbie and then piledrives him in the middle of the ring. Robbie is down and hurt. Test and Shad begin to exchange a flurry of right hands that ends when Test changes it up and kicks Shad in the stomach. Test tries for a ddt, but Shad drives Test down into the mat instead. Shad hammers away on Test until Trevor Murdoch comes over and drives the toe of his cowboy boot right into Shad's lower back. Shad is in some pain and Trevor Murdoch takes over on him. Test gets up and picks Robbie McAllister up. Test tries to whip Robbie, but Robbie reverses. Test hits the corner and Robbie charges. Robbie goes for a Stinger Splash, but Test catches him and merely deposits him over the top rope and down to the floor.****

ELIMINATION: Robbie McAllister by Test (The Highlanders are eliminated)

****Test is proud of himself and stands in the corner to watch the action. Lance Cade continues to stomp and punch and kick Burchill in the corner, and Trevor Murdoch keeps Shad on the ground by choking him. Cade gets an idea. He calls Trevor Murdoch over. Murdoch grabs Burchill in the corner and whips him as hard as he can towards Test. Test delivers a huge big boot and Burchill hits the mat. Murdoch then whips Shad towards the middle of the ring. Cade gets a running start and lariats Shad down to the mat. They then pick up Burchill and Murdoch whips him at Cade. Once again Cade runs at Burchill and lariats him, causing Burchill to flip through the air and land on his stomach. Murdoch and Cade then both whip Shad at Test and Test big boots him in the face. Shad is seemingly knocked out from the big boot. Cade and Murdoch tell Test to dump Burchill. Test picks Burchill up and tosses him over the top rope.****

ELIMINATION: Burchill by Test (Burchill and Colt Cabana are eliminated)

****Test poses and plays up the crowd. They boo him and he yells at them. Cade and Murdoch charge him and together deposit Test over the top rope and down to the floor. Test is pissed and Cade and Murdoch are proud of themselves.****

ELIMINATION: Test by Cade and Murdoch (Test And Tomko are eliminated)

****Cade and Murdoch then walk over to Shad Gaspard. They both stomp and kick him for a bit before Cade picks Shad up. He sets Shad up for a piledriver near the corner. Murdoch climbs to the second turnbuckle and jumps down pushing on Shad's feet. The spike piledriver has Shad unconcious on the mat. Cade and Murdoch decide to do it one more time. This time just as Cade is about to lift Shad up, Shad back body drops Cade. Cade flips over and hits Murdoch. Murdoch does the best he can to remain in the ring. He holds on to the top rope, but his feet are still on the second turnbuckle. Shad gets to his feet and goes over to the corner. Shad kicks Murdoch in the stomach so hard that Murdoch flips over and goes over the top rope. Murdoch manages to hold on to the ropes. Cade charges Shad, but Shad sees it. He catches Cade and nails him with a spinebuster. The momentum takes Shad backwards after he stands up. Out runs JTG. Trevor Murdoch pulls the ropes down and Shad backs over them and begins to fall to the outside, but JTG lays on the ground. One of Shad's feet hits the floor, but the over is caught by JTG. JTG holds Shad's foot up and Shad recovers enough to swing that foot over onto the apron and pull himself up. Trevor Murdoch runs at Shad from the inside the ring. Shad however moves and grabs Murdoch and flips him over the top rope and down to the floor.****

ELIMINATION: Trevor Murdoch by Shad Gaspard

****Shad climbs back into the ring. Lance Cade pulls himself up. Cade looks around for Murdoch but eventually notices that he's been eliminated. Cade and Shad circle each other and then lock-up with a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Shad shoves Cade down into the mat. Cade is pissed. He gets up and they go to lock-up again, but Cade outsmarts Shad by kicking him hard in the midsection. Cade ddts Shad. Shad is down on the mat and Cade chokes him. Cade lets go of the choke and grabs Shad and picks him up. Cade whips Shad into the ropes and runs at him for the lariat, but Shad ducks. Cade hits the ropes and JTG grabs Cade's foot. Cade is distracted and turns around and yells at JTG. JTG tells Cade he better turn around, and when he does Shad is there to kick Cade hard in the face. Cade is staggered into the ropes. Shad runs at him and clothesline Cade over the top rope and down to the floor.****

ELIMINATION: Lance Cade by Shad Gaspard (Cade and Murdoch are eliminated)

WINNERS by Elimination: Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG)

**MATCH RATING: C**

JR: WHAT A BIG WIN FOR CRYME TYME!

(Shad and JTG celebrate the win by dancing and strutting their way back down the aisle and to the back.)

(In the back we see Chris Benoit and Ric Flair standing in their locker room getting ready for their match tonight.)

Flair: So you ready?

Benoit: Without a doubt Ric. I don't care what the fans throw at us, Edge and Foley are going to in for a beating.

Flair: What a way to go out huh? One more match, and you can be damn sure that I'm going out a winner.

Benoit: You got that right.

(The Spirit Squad's music hits and they come down to the ring. As all five SS members get to the ring referee Jack Doan kicks out the three men not involved in the match and makes them leave. They protest, but eventually leave. As they get to the back, Shawn Michaels' music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He comes down the aisle with both World Tag Team Title belts around his shoulders. He stands on the outside of the ring awaiting his partner. We cut to the Control Center.)

Grisham: Right now it's time to look and see who you fans selected as Shawn's tag team partner!

KANE: 30%

MARTY JANNETTY: 47%

CARLITO: 23%

Grisham: It's a Rockers reunion!

(Just then the old Rockers music hits and Marty Jannetty runs out and joins Shawn. They hug and then get into the ring.)

****The match starts off with Marty Jannetty in the ring with Mikey. Mikey and Marty lock up. Marty gets a side headlock, but Mikey shoves him into the ropes. Mikey hits the mat and Marty hops over him. Mikey gets back up on his feet and goes for a leap frog, but Marty stops and when Mikey lands back on the ground he ends up on the receiving end of a dropkick to the face. Mikey is knocked down and quickly gets back up. An armdrag from Marty, and then another, and Mikey rolls to his team's corner to discuss things with Kenny. The crowd pops as Marty raises his arms in a victorious motion. Mikey tags in Kenny and Kenny gets in the ring. He demands that Marty tags in Shawn Michaels. Marty plays to the crowd, and they want to see Shawn in there too. So Marty tags Shawn in. Shawn comes in and he goes right at Kenny. Kenny and Shawn exchange right hands but Kenny ends the exchange with a kick to the stomach. Kenny goes for a ddt, but Shawn backs Kenny into a neutral corner. Referee Jack Doan separates the men, but Shawn thumbs Kenny in the eye when Doan isn't watching. Shawn whips Kenny across the ring. Kenny gets to the corner, puts his hands on the ropes and tries to leap over Shawn Michaels as Shawn charges in. But Shawn isn't charging in. Shawn stops running and sticks his leg out in front of him. Kenny lands on Shawn's arm and crotches it. Kenny holds his groin and Shawn bounces Kenny's head off the top turnbuckle ten times as the crowd counts along. Shawn lets go of Kenny and Kenny staggers around a bit. Shawn tags Marty back in. Marty climbs up to the top rope. Kenny turns around and Marty leaps off the top rope and nails Kenny with a big missile dropkick. Jannetty covers Kenny, 1---2---Mikey is in the ring and stomps on Marty to break up the pin. Shawn Michaels tries to enter the match, but Doan holds him back, allowing Mikey and Kenny to execute a double suplex on Marty Jannetty before Kenny heads to the apron and Mikey stays in the ring. Doan doesn't notice and Mikey picks Jannetty up. He backs him into a neutral corner and kicks him in the midsection a few times. Mikey continues and Marty is seemingly hurt. Marty is kicked and stomped until he is sitting on the mat in the corner. Mikey backs up and then runs at Jannetty and nails a running dropkick to Marty's face. Marty is hurt and Mikey grabs him by the leg and pulls him towards the middle of the ring. Mikey goes to work on Jannetty's left leg with a series of kicks to the back of Marty's knee. Mikey then locks in a single leg crab, but Marty gets to the bottom rope quickly. Mikey drags Marty back over to the Spirit Squad's corner and tags in Kenny. Mikey holds Jannetty in place and when Kenny enters the ring, he delivers a legdrop to the back of Jannetty's head. Mikey heads to the apron and Kenny picks up Jannetty. He shoves Marty into the corner and then picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Kenny climbs up and sets him up for a superplex. Kenny tries to superplex Jannetty, but Marty holds on to the top rope. Kenny tries again and Jannetty still hangs on. Mikey begins to yell advice to Kenny, and Kenny turns his attention to listening to Mikey, allowing Marty to punch Kenny in the face. Kenny staggers and holds on to the top rope to prevent from falling. Marty hammers him again, and again Kenny holds on. Marty goes for another punch, but Kenny lets to go block the punch, and loses his balance and has to hop down off the turnbuckle. Marty leaps off for a double axehandle, but Kenny dropkicks Marty and connects right to Marty's jaw. Marty is knocked back into the corner. A monkey flip from Kenny and then a quick tag to Mikey follows. Mikey climbs to the top rope and comes off for a flying legdrop, but Marty moves at the last second. Mikey is hurt and the crowd pops as Marty begins to make his way over to Shawn Michaels for the hot tag. Just as Marty is about to make the tag, Mikey gets up and drags back to the middle of the ring. As Mikey's dragging him, Marty gets up to one foot and hops around. Mikey throws Marty's leg to the side and Marty ends up spinning around and getting a sweep kick to Mikey. Mikey is shocked as he hits the mat. Marty backs away to tag in Shawn Michaels and does. HBK comes in and Mikey charges. HBK back body drops him. Kenny gets in the ring and receives a hard right hand and then a clothesline to send him over the top rope. Mikey charges again and when he hits Shawn Michaels from behind, Michaels is propelled forward into Jack Doan. Doan is sandwiched into the ropes and his head snaps back and he falls to the mat holding his neck. Shawn turns around and he and Mikey begin exchanging right hands. The Spirit Squad apparently notices the referee is down and run out to the ring. They pull Marty Jannetty off the apron and begin to lay a beating on him. Shawn Michaels notices this and runs to the ropes and slides under the ropes. He begins to help his partner by exchanging blows with the Spirit Squad. Just as the numbers begin to play a role and the Spirit Squad begins to beatdown Shawn Michaels, Carlito runs out. He hammers away on the Spirit Squad and allows HBK to get in the ring. Michaels goes for a superkick on Mikey, but Mikey ducks it and kicks Shawn in the stomach. Mikey ddts Shawn and Mitch of the Spirit Squad comes in the ring as well. Outside the ring a chairshot from Johnny drops both Carlito and Marty Jannetty. Just then the lights go out and fire shoots from the turnbuckles as Kane makes his way down to the ring. As he gets in, the Spirit Squad tries to bail, but only three make it out. Kenny gets caught in the ropes and Kane grabs him. Kane goes to chokeslam Kenny, when Nicky tries to make the save. Kane grabs Nicky by the throat with the other hand and double chokeslams them both to the mat. Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and stares at Kane. Shawn says "thank you" and offers to shake Kane's hand, but Kane grabs Shawn by the throat and violently chokeslams him down to the mat. Marty Jannetty runs in and attacks Kane, but Kane chokeslams him too. Kane looks at the destruction he's caused and slowly heads to the back. Carlito yells at him on the outside, and Kane piefaces Carlito, sending Carlito into the steel steps hard. Mikey slides in the ring and rolls Nicky out of the ring. The Spirit Squad members grab him and they duck down outside the ring. Mikey tries to get the referee's attention. Jack Doan is still hurt, but manages to fight the pain and crawl into position just as Mikey covers Shawn Michaels. 1----2----3!!!****

WINNERS and NEW World Tag Team Champions: The Spirit Squad's Kenny and Mikey

JR: DAMMIT! The Spirit Squad just won the titles back! Damn Kane! Why'd he chokeslam Michaels?

King: I don't know, but the Spirit Squad owe that win to Kane no doubt.

(The Spirit Squad head to the back celebrating. In the ring, Carlito helps both Jannetty and Michaels to their feet. Michaels is pissed as he stares at the Spirit Squad celebrating by the entrance way. We cut quickly to the back where Jonathan Coachman is standing outside a locker room door.)

Coach: I am standing right outside John Cena's locker room. I can report that just before I came on the air here I knocked on Cena's door asking if he'd be willing to speak with me. He slammed the door in my face. All I can say is Cena looks ready to take on Randy Orton tonight, and if I was Randy, I'd be nervous.

(Just then the door opens and Cena steps out.)

Coach: John, do you have anything to say?

(Cena comes back into the frame, stares at Coach with a look of contempt and then turns around and heads back towards the ring.)

(We're back at the Control Center. Ken Kennedy and Todd Grisham are standing in front of the video screen.)

Grisham: Well right now, it's time for the match that got the second highest volume of votes on WWE.COM. It's time to find out what kind of match John Cena and Randy Orton will compete in.

Kennedy: I'm telling you something Todd, this match is gonna be brutal. And violent, these fans better have chosen a good match!

STRAP MATCH: 8%

STREET FIGHT: 64%

FIRST BLOOD: 32%

Grisham: It's a street fight!

("HEY!" "Burn In My Light" hits and "Legend Killer" Randy Orton makes his way out to a chorus of boos. Just as he gets off the stage and begins to walk down the ramp, John Cena rushes out and attacks him and the match gets underway.)

****Cena clothesline Orton in the back and the momentum knocks Orton forward. They end up at ringside and Cena grabs Orton and throws him hard into the steel steps. Orton hits back first and Cena hammers away on him with right hands. Cena grabs the back of Orton's head and bashes it off the steel ringpost. Orton staggers back and Cena clotheslines him again. Orton is laying on the steel steps. Cena drops an elbow down onto Orton's chest. Cena goes for another elbow drop, but Orton sits up and Cena hits his elbow off the steps. Cena is in pain. Orton gets up and delivers a swift kick to Cena's back. Orton picks Cena up and throws him into the barrier. Orton chops Cena twice in the chest. Orton goes to whip Cena into the ring apron, but Cena reverses it and Orton hits back first. He staggers forward and a Cena clothesline puts Orton down on the arena floor. Cena goes over to the time keeper's table and steals the chair that Mark Yeaton sits on. Cena stalks over to Orton. Orton is bent over trying to catch his breath. Cena lifts the chair up but before he can strike it down on Orton's back, Orton kicks him in the stomach. Cena drops the chair and Orton ddts him down onto the chair. Cena is hurt. Orton looks down at Cena and taunts him by mocking his "you can't see me" bit. Orton picks Cena up and rolls him into the ring. He then sets the chair in the corner and slides in the ring himself. As Cena gets to his knees Orton kicks him in the face, knocking him backwards. Orton taunts Cena again and then kicks him hard in the chest. Orton picks Cena up by the hair and whips him into the corner. Orton walks over to Cena and kicks him in the midsection Orton pulls Cena towards the middle of the ring and then suplexes him. Orton gets to his feet and kicks Cena in the face while taunting him. Orton then grabs Cena and pulls him back up to his feet. Orton backs Cena into the corner and throws his shoulder into Cena's midsection. Orton then goes for the RKO, but Cena holds onto the ropes. Orton falls to the mat and quickly gets up. Cena unloads with several right hands knocking Orton in the corner. Cena kicks Orton in the midsection repeatedly until Orton is down on the mat in the corner. Cena continues to stomp on him and then taunts him by saying "You can't see me!" and then kicking Orton hard in the face. Cena goes to the corner and picks up the steel chair. Orton pulls himself to his feet. Cena gets to the corner, but before he can swing the chair Orton picks his foot up and kicks the chair back into Cena's face. Cena gets staggered and Orton hits a running clothesline. Cena hits the mat and gets right back up, Orton clothesline him again over the top rope and down to the floor. Orton goes out after Cena. He grabs Cena by the hair and picks him up a little bit. Orton changes his mind and kicks Cena in the chest to knock him back down. Orton pulls up the protective pad on the floor to expose the concrete floor underneath. Orton grabs Cena and piledrives him down onto the concrete. Cena is seemingly knocked out. Orton gets to his feet and does his pose as the crowd boos. Someone in the front row says something to him and he tells them to shut the hell up. He looks down at Cena and smirks. Orton decides that Cena hasn't had enough yet, and Orton straddles Cena and unloads with right hands to Cena's head. Orton lets Cena's head drop to the floor. Orton stands up and grabs the bottom rope for leverage as he chokes Cena with his boot. Cena sells it a little bit, but seems to hurt for it to really have an effect. Orton goes under the ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up on the outside. He picks Cena up and tries to lay Cena on the table, but a right hand from Cena staggers Orton. Cena kicks Orton and seems to have regained his composure as he attempts to ddt Orton onto the exposed concrete, but Orton blocks it and shoves Cena back. Orton goes for a running clothesline, but gets back body dropped through the table. The crowd pops and Cena feeds off their energy. He grabs a chair from under the ring. He waits for Orton to recover from going through the table. Orton gets up and sees Cena with the chair and backs away. Cena stalks him and referee Chad Patton follows as they head up the aisle. Orton turns to run full speed to the back, but Cena runs after he and catches up to him with a hard running chairshot to the back. Orton falls forward and rolls onto the stage. Cena stands over Orton and delivers another hard chairshot to Orton's back. Cena drops the chair and picks Orton up. He whips Orton into the video screen. Orton hits back first and the screen cuts Orton's back. Cena walks over to the screen and grabs Orton. He hip tosses Orton down onto the stage. Orton's back is bleeding. Cena picks Orton up and suplexes him down hard on the steel staging. Orton screams in pain as his bloody back smacks off the steel. Cena plays the crowd and walks over to Orton. Orton crawls backwards until he gets to the end of the stage. With half of his body laying off the edge of the three foot high stage, Orton is in trouble. Cena kicks Orton in the chest causing his upper body to hang over the stage. Cena runs and drops the elbow down on Orton. Cena lands on his feet and pulls down on Orton's chin and then delivers a hard forearm to Orton's chest. Cena climbs back up on the stage as Orton rolls back onto the stage completely. As Orton tries to get up Cena kicks him hard in the side and then drops an elbow on Orton's injured back. Cena stands in front of Orton, but Orton has enough in him to nail Cena with a low blow. Cena drops to his knees. Orton gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair that's laying on the stage. Orton cracks Cena hard in the head with the chair. The chairshot busts Cena open and knocks Cena onto the stage on his side. Orton grabs Cena's chain and pulls him back up to his knees with it. Another chairshot to the head and Cena falls limp on his side. Orton thinks he has Cena knocked out. Orton covers him, 1---2---Cena kicks out. Orton can't believe it. He shoves Chad Patton backwards and yells at him, telling him to count faster. Orton grabs Cena and picks him up Orton sets Cena up for suplex, but instead turns it into a brainbuster. The bloodied Cena lays prone on the stage. Instead of covering him again though, Orton has another idea. He climbs the staging to the large Titantron and stands on the beams just above the entrance, about six feet over the stage. He leaps off going for an elbow drop, but Cena moves. Orton is down but is trying to get up. Cena slowly gets to his feet. When Orton finally gets to his feet Cena grabs him and sets him up for the FU. Cena drops Orton with the FU on the steel stage. Cena is about to cover Orton when Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada rush out from the entrance way. Umaga nails Cena with a clothesline from behind. Cena falls to the stage. As Cena is on all fours trying to get up, Umaga chops Cena hard in the lower back. Umaga picks Cena up by his shorts and tosses him into the smaller video screen next to the entrance that Orton hit earlier. Cena goes right throught it! Umaga steps over the shards of the screen and nails Cena with the Samoan Drop on the stage. Cena is hurt. Umaga isn't done and hits Cena with the Samoan Spike, seemingly knocking Cena out. Orton looks and sees Umaga and lays back down on the stage pretending to be out. Umaga screams and the crowd boos. AAE leads Umaga back to the back. Orton rolls over to Cena and drapes an arm over him. 1---2---3!!!****

WINNER by pinfall: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton

JR: OH MY GOD UMAGA THREW CENA THROUGH THE VIDEO SCREEN!

King: The big question is though JR, why?

JR: Well I seem to remember Estrada promising earlier that Umaga was going to make an impact tonight. And he did just that.

(Orton leaves triumphant and Cena has to be helped to the back.)

(We then cut back to the Cyber Sunday Control Center. Ken Kennedy and Todd Grisham are standing by.)

Grisham: Well ladies and gentlemen it is now time to announce the new GM of Raw. At this time please welcome Dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, and Jim Cornette, three of the four candidates for GM.

(Rhodes, Dibiase, and Cornette come out and stand in the entrance way just off the stage.)

Kennedy: So without further ado, let's take a look at the results!

RHODES: 21%

DIBIASE: 10%

MYSTERY: 40%

CORNETTE: 29%

Grisham: THE MYSTERY GM WINS! Tomorrow night right as Raw goes on the air the new GM of Raw will come out and address the worldwide Raw audience!

(Rhodes looks disappointed, Dibiase is pissed, and Cornette looks befuddled as they head to the back losers of the WWE's first ever General Manager Election.)

Kennedy: Right now, take a look at the events that lead up to tonight's main event.

("Despise" by Drill-187 plays over a video showing highlights of the Edge/Flair feud that expanded into the Edge/Foley/Flair feud that then evolved into Edge & Foley/Benoit & Flair. As the video comes to an end we get a voiceover from Ric Flair.)

Flair: At Cyber Sunday, in my last match ever, I want nothing more than to make Edge pay for what he's done to me. I got one more match, and you bet I'm gonna do whatever I can to go out on top.

(As the video ends we cut back to the Cyber Sunday Control Center.)

Grisham: Well fans, now it's time to find out what stipulation you voted for for our main event here tonight.

SUBMISSION MATCH: 17%

CAGE MATCH: 60%

TEXAS DEATH MATCH: 23%

Kennedy: A steel cage match!

JR: And the rules for this cage match are simple...pinfall or submission only. Escape does not count.

(The cage suspended above the ring begins it's descent and the thumping heartbeat sound that always accompanies this sight is heard. As the cage makes it's way down to the ring we see a split screen of Edge and Foley and Flair and Benoit both readying for the match. Cut back to the arena and the cage is finished lowering down to the ring and the lights go out. "ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE" "Metalingus" plays and WWE Champion Edge and his partner Mick Foley make their way down to the ring. The cage door is opened and they enter. Edge takes off his jacket and WWE Title and hand them to the referee on the outside of the ring. Edge and Foley stand in the ring and begin to talk strategy. "WHOOOOOOOO!" "Also Sprach Zarathustra" begins and "Nature Boy" Ric Flair emerges from behind the curtain to a standing ovation as he makes his way down to the ring for what will be the final match of his career. Flair is visible touched by the fans giving him a standing ovation as he seems to be a little choked up as he makes his way down the ramp. He gets to the end of the ramp and waits for his partner. "Whatever" hits and the crowd pops again, this time for Chris Benoit. Benoit makes his way down to the ring and is all business. Flair takes his robe off and hands it to the referee and Benoit and Flair then enter the cage. Referee Mike Chioda is the referee in the ring. The cage door is shut and locked behind Benoit and Flair and the match is underway.)

****Benoit and Edge and Flair and Foley meet in the center of the ring and four man staredown ensues. They all talk trash and then Benoit and Flair give each other a look and then strike first to the pleasure of the crowd. Benoit and Flair hammer away on Edge and Foley and knock them back into the ropes. When the get them to the ropes, Benoit and Flair both whip Edge and Foley across the ring. Edge and Foley come back and are met by simultaneous back body drops and the crowd cheers. Benoit and Flair turn around and call for their opponents to get up. Simultaneous clotheslines drop Foley and Edge again. This time Flair goes over to pick Foley up, but Foley low blows Flair. Benoit is distracted for a split second and that allows Edge to get a right hand into Benoit's midsection. Benoit is mildy hurt and Edge gets to his feet. Edge whips Benoit across the ring and follows him. When Benoit hits the ropes, Edge is behind him and drives his knee right into Benoit's stomach. Foley has Flair in the corner and is hammering away on him with several right hands. Flair falls to a sitting position in the corner and Foley walks back into the middle of the ring. Foley charges Flair and goes to knee him in the face, but Flair moves and Foley hits his knee off the second turnbuckle. Foley falls to the mat and holds his knee in pain. Edge suplexes Benoit and has him down on the mat. Edge chokes Benoit with his boot while pulling on the top rope to get more leverage. Ric Flair sees this occurance and runs over and nails Edge with a forearm to the head knocking Edge into the corner. Flair lights Edge up with a hard knife edge chop that makes the crowd go "WHOO!". Flair gets two more chops to the chest of Edge before Edge kicks Flair in the midsection. Edge grabs Flair by the back of the head and rams him face first into the steel cage. Flair hits the cage and bounces back and falls to the mat. Chris Benoit uses the ropes to pull himself up. Edge sees Benoit up and goes over to him. Edge kicks Benoit in the chest and then whips him into the ropes. As Benoit comes off the ropes, Mick Foley gets to his feet in time to dive at Benoit and nail him with an elbow right in Benoit's stomach. Benoit is doubled over and Edge comes up to him and Edge and Foley get a double suplex on Benoit. Ric Flair gets back to his feet and comes over to help Benoit. Flair turns Edge around and hammers him with a right hand, but Foley puts an end to Flair's offense with a rake of the eyes. Flair holds his face and Foley snap mares him over. Foley stands up behind Flair and turns Flair's neck and applies pressure. Flair is hurting and Edge bends down and taunts him. Edge boots Flair in the chest as Foley continues the hold. Benoit gets to his feet and Edge shoves him in the corner. Edge holds onto the top rope while kicking Benoit repeatedly in the midsection. Benoit eventually is hurt and Edge picks Benoit up and sets him up on top of the turnbuckle. Edge climbs up to the second turnbuckle and tries to set up a superplex on Benoit, but Benoit hooks onto the top rope. Edge tries to get Benoit off the rope with some punches to the head, but Benoit continues to hang on. Finally Benoit lightly shoves Edge, and Edge hops down off the turnbuckle after losing his balance. Edge tries to climb up, but Benoit kicks him in the face. Edge is staggered and Benoit leaps off the top and nails a double axe handle smash on Edge's face. Edge falls down and Benoit charges Mick Foley who still has the hold locked on Flair. Foley lets go of the hold and ducks a Benoit clothesline, but Benoit spins right back around and knees Foley in the back. A reverse ddt from Benoit has Foley on the mat in pain.Flair gets to his feet and goes over to Edge, Flair drops his knee down on Edge's face and Edge kicks around in pain. Flair bends down and picks Edge up. Flair backs Edge into the corner and chops him again. Flair then whips Edge across the ring, but Edge counters and ends up whipping Flair across instead. Flair hits hard and the impact carries back towards the middle of the ring. Benoit, who is stomping away on Mick Foley notices Edge about spear Flair, and Benoit tries to run to Flair's aid, but Mick Foley grabs Benoit's ankle. Flair gets speared hard to the mat, and Edge covers him. 1---2---Benoit breaks up the pin attempt with a boot to the back of Edge's head. Edge gets up and shoves Benoit hard. Benoit comes right back at Edge with a right hand. Benoit then grabs Edge by the hair and runs towards the ropes. He tosses Edge up in the air, and Edge goes flying into the steel cage. He hits hard and falls down onto the ring apron. Benoit then turns his attention to Mick Foley. Benoit bends down to pick Foley up, but Foley is ready and he grabs Benoit's tights and uses Benoit's momentum to pull Benoit through the ropes and face-first into the steel cage. Benoit hits and is busted open. Foley turns to admire his work and Ric Flair staggers to his feet. Foley turns to see Flair getting to his feet. Foley does a running knee to the side of Flair's head. Flair is back down. Mick Foley rolls Flair onto his back and straddles him. Foley lifts Flair's head and hammers away on it and begins screaming things at Flair. Meanwhile Edge is up on the apron and he begins climbing the side of the cage.****

JR: What's Edge doing King? Doesn't he realize you can't win this match by escape?

King: Maybe he's had enough JR.

****Edge gets all the way to the top of the cage, and begins to climb down the other side. Edge jumps down from halfway up the cage and hits feet first on the mat. The referee tells him he hasn't won, but Edge ignores the referee and non-chalantly shoves him out of the way. Edge goes underneath the ring and pulls out a chair. He reaches in and pulls out another chair. He also gets a bag out.****

JR: I think Edge and Foley had prepared the ring in case we got a Texas death match!

****Edge yells for the referee to open up the door. He does and Edge slides the chairs in the ring and then the bag. Edge gets back in the ring and the cage door is once again locked. Mick Foley has Ric Flair's arms tied up in the ropes looks back at Edge and smiles. He turns around and adds a slap in the face to Flair before walking over to Edge. Edge hands Foley a chair and takes on himself. Chris Benoit is still trying to shake off being rammed into the cage. He staggers to his feet and turns right into an Edge chairshot. Benoit is staggered, but doesn't fall. Foley walks around Benoit to get a better shot. Ric Flair is chomping at the bit trying to get free from the ropes. Foley waits for Benoit to be standing straight up and just murders him with a sick chairshot. Benoit falls down to one knee, but is still up. Edge and Foley each stand on an opposite side of Benoit. But instead of being on his sides, Edge is in front of Benoit, and Foley is behind him.****

JR: NO! They can't do this! This could leave Benoit severely injured King!

King: I guess that's what their going for JR.

****Edge and Foley execute a conchairto to Benoit who slumps over.****

JR: DAMN THEM TO HELL!

****Benoit is down and Edge and Foley high five. Their attention then turns to Ric Flair who is still caught in the ropes. Foley goes up to Flair and slaps him. Edge goes back and grabs the bag that he brought in the ring. He calls for Mick's attention. Foley turns and sees the bag and smiles. Edge dumps the contents out in the corner of the ring across from the door. Thousands of thumbtacks are strewn all over the mat in the corner of the ring. Foley and Edge take Flair's arms out of the ropes and walk him over to the tacks. Edge holds Flair's arms as Foley punches him a few times. Edge spins Flair around and kicks him in the stomach. Edge sets Flair up for a ddt into the thumbtacks, but Flair manages to wriggly away from Edge and shove him into the ropes. Mick Foley however connects with a clothesline to Flair's back. Edge grabs Flair and then says something to Mick. Edge whips Flair into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. As Flair comes back towards Foley, Foley ducks in order to back body drop Flair into the tacks, but Flair stops, grabs Foley by the hair and throws him backwards down onto the tacks. The crowd pops loudly as Foley rolls around in the tacks in pain. Edge is pissed that it didn't work and he grabs a chair. Flair turns around just in time to take a chairshot to the face. Flair gets his hands up, but he can't totally shield himself and his down on the mat hurt. Edge stands over Flair and smiles, but the smile turns into a psychotic look and Edge starts to ram the top of the chair down into Flair's ribs repeatedly. Flair is in severe pain, but in his fit of rage, Edge misses Chris Benoit getting to his feet. Benoit bends down and picks up the other chair. He yells at Edge and when Edge turns, Benoit cracks Edge in the face with the chair. Edge slumps to the mat. Foley gets to his feet with tacks sticking out of his arms and the bloody Chris Benoit swings the chair at him. Foley moves and the chair hits the turnbuckle. Foley low blows Benoit and suplexes him down into the tacks. Benoit arches his back in pain as thumbtacks jam into his back. Ric Flair crawls to the ropes, but Foley kicks him in the face. Foley bends down and goes to pick Flair up, but Flair low blows Foley. Flair gets to his feet and grabs Foley's hair and rams him facefirst into the cage. Flair rakes Foley's face on the cage. When he let's go, Foley holds his face in pain. Benoit gets to his feet, still bleeding. Flair and Benoit stand in the middle of the ring. Foley kicks Flair in his injured ribs and when Benoit bends down to picks up Edge, Edge nails Benoit in the ribs with a chair. As both Foley and Benoit are staggered, Edge and Foley look at each other. They both at the same time run into the ropes and then bounce off of them and come at Flair and Benoit. Foley goes for double arm ddt, but Flair counters with a double leg takedown. At the exact same time, as Edge goes for a spear on Benoit, Benoit counters into a crossface. Flair locks in the figure four. Both men have their holds locked in in the center of the ring. At seemingly the exact moment, both Foley and Edge tap out!****

JR: YES! THEY DID IT! Flair wins his last match!

WINNER by submission: Chris Benoit and "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

**MATCH RATING: C+**

(The cage raises and Edge and Foley roll to the outside. They are helped to the back by the referees and Lita. As they leave, Flair's music plays and he and Benoit celebrate in the ring. The show goes off the air with Benoit and Flair hugging, and then Benoit raising Flair's arm high in the air.)

SHOW RATING: B-

VENUE: The Palace In Auburn Hills

ATTENDENCE: 30,000

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From WrestlingObserver.com...

- There are no major injuries to report coming out of Cyber Sunday, but Chris Benoit did need two stitches to close a minor cut above his eye.

- The plan right now is for the new Raw GM to debut as soon as Raw goes on the air tonight.

- The WWE is allowing workers to appear at a special Eddie Guerrero Memorial Show this Saturday night at the El Paso Armory in El Paso, Texas. All proceeds benefit the Guerrero family and the WWE workers scheduled to appear include Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, and more. Tickets are $12 and can be purchased the night of the show, or any day between noon and 10PM at the Armory. The website for the show is located at www.eddiememorialshow.com.

- Apparently Shane McMahon is not all that impressed with the Briscoe Brothers. He feels they lack the right look and charisma to be successful. Word is that they are going to be given a manager to help them get over, but no word yet on who that will be.

- Frankie Kazarian has been signed and is currently on the main roster, but could be sent to development while creative comes up with something for him.

- Stone Cold Steve Austin's in-ring obligations with WWE are finished and he won't be wrestling anytime soon. He agreed to participate in the match with CM Punk at No Mercy as a favor to Shane McMahon who signed Austin to a lucrative 15-year merchandising deal.

- Eventhough neither of the three men will be the new Raw GM, the three candidates will not be leaving WWE anytime soon. Dusty Rhodes has been appointed a special liason to the SmackDown! booking team, Ted DiBiase is going to be a road agent for the Raw brand, and Jim Cornette we're told will have a special on-screen role on Raw.

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE RAW | WEEK 2 NOVEMBER 2006

LIVE! From The MARK Of The Quad Cities in Moline, Illinois.

(The usual Raw intro and video package play but as soon as they're done, there's no pyro. Instead Lillian Garcia is standing in the ring.)

Lillian: Please welcome the NEW General Manager of Raw...

("Fair Harvard" begins to play and the crowd looks to see who the new GM will be.)

Lillian: ...CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI!

(The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Nowinski makes his way down to the ring. He's wearing a suit and tie and climbs up the steps. He wipes his feet on the ring apron and then enters. Lillian hands him the microphone.)

Nowinski: Ladies and gentlemen, fans of Raw sitting at home, and the athletes in the back please allow me to welcome you to a new era! An era in which stupidity will not be tolerated. An era in which insubordination will not be tolerated! Welcome to the Harvard Era of Raw!

(The fans boo)

Nowinski: Of course, as native Illinoians, you people would have no idea what the Harvard Era would entail. So please allow me to explain. As long as I am in charge of Raw, no decision will be made at the spur of the moment. Every decision will be well thought out and debated on. And unlike past General Managers I will not be intimidated by fear, persuaded by brown nosing, nor will I have my resolve softened by the temptations of a diva. I am going to run Raw like it should be run and tonight begins what will be the most prosperous era in the history of Raw.

("ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE" "Metalingus" plays and WWE Champion Edge comes down the ramp accompanied by Mick Foley and Lita. They get in the ring and stand with their backs turned to the stage, facing Chris Nowinski. Edge is handed a microphone.)

Edge: On behalf of the Raw roster, Mr. Nowinski, I'd like to welcome you to Raw. (Lita and Foley clap) But now that the pleasantries are out of the way Chris, I have a request. You see last night, Benoit and Flair may have beat me and Mick, but they didn't deserve it. They got lucky that we made mistakes. So tonight, we want a rematch. And since you're the new GM...you need to do that for us.

Nowinski: Okay, I'll let you get your revenge. At Survivor Series. (Edge looks perplexed and then mouths the words "I said tonight.") Because I have already made the decision that since he made you tap out last night, Chris Benoit is now officially the number one contender to your title, and you will meet Benoit one-on-one at Survivor Series for the WWE Championship!

(The crowd pops and Edge is pissed. He can't believe Nowinski just made the match and he tries to get his hands on Nowinski, but Foley and Lita hold him back. They start to leave and Nowinski is about to speak again.)

Nowinski: Also tonight, I will be announcing the first three members of Team Raw for the Battle Of The Brands Match at Survivor Series!

("Fair Harvard" plays again and Nowinski heads to the back and passes up Edge, Foley and Lita and Edge is still yelling at Nowinski, who ignores Edge.)

**SEGMENT RATING: B+**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial we see WWE Womens Champion Mickie James standing backstage by the makeup desk talking to the makeup lady.)

Mickie: But yeah, did you see that? Someone stole my title! I couldn't believe it!

(Mickie's boyfriend Petey Williams enters the frame.)

Petey: Hey babe, what's going on?

Mickie: Oh nothing, I'm just telling Jackie here about my title being stolen last night.

Petey: Yeah, did you hear any more about it?

Mickie: No, but I'm planning on going to SmackDown! this Friday to find it.

(Just then Victoria also shows up. Mickie stops talking and stares at her.)

Victoria: Don't be frightened I didn't come here to fight. I actually came here for the exact opposite reason. SmackDown! stealing our Women's title really pisses me off. Did I hear it right that you're planning on going to SmackDown! on Friday to get it back?

Mickie: Yeah, I'm planning on it.

Victoria: I'll go with you, I want to get the belt back too. I'll ask around, maybe some of the other divas will want to come with us.

(Victoria extends her hand to Mickie, and Mickie hesitates, but then ultimately shakes her hand. Victoria walks off.)

Petey: I'm definitely going with you.

**SEGMENT RATING: B-**

("AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOOW!" Shelton Benjamin's music hits and Shelton makes his way down to the ring. The crowd boos and he tells them to shut up. Shelton's in an obvious bad mood as he has a scowl on his face and is walking with a sense of purpose. His opponent, Charlie Haas is already in the ring.)

SHELTON BENJAMIN VS. CHARLIE HAAS. The match begins with the former teammates exchanging words in the center of the ring. Shelton ends the trash talking by slapping Haas in the face. Haas shoves Shelton and a brawl begins. The two men brawl around the ring for a bit until Shelton connects with a kick to the groin. From there the match is all Shelton as he wrestles an uncharacteristic brawling style and beats Haas down with right hands to the face and kicks and stomps. A T-Bone suplex followed by a flipping legdrop from the top rope leads to a Shelton Benjamin pinfall.

WINNER by pinfall: Shelton Benjamin

(After the match Shelton goes to the outside and steals Lillian Garcia's chair. He gets back in the ring and as Charlie Haas tries to get to his feet, Shelton rocks him with a series of chairshots to the back. Shelton then takes the chair and rams it into Haas's lower back repeatedly before the referee takes the chair off of him and banishes him to the back.)

(Back in GM Nowinski's office the door opens and Jonathan Coachman enters.)

Coach: Hello Mr. Nowinski.

Nowinski: Hi Jonathan.

Coach: I just wanted to know if there was anything I could get you. A tea, coffee, some food, anything?

Nowinski: Uh, yeah...can you get me some coffee? I have a lot of thinking to do.

Coach: Thinking? About what sir? Gonna hire an assistant or something?

Nowinski: Actually, I have to decide who I'm putting on Team Raw for the Battle Of The Brands match at Survivor Series.

Coach: Oh. Well, if you ever need an assist...

Nowinski: You know, I could really use that coffee.

Coach: Oh. Right. Sure. Coffee. Right away.

(Coach looks a little dejected as he leaves to get his coffee. Nowinski looks down at his notes and begins to write something as we cut to commercial.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Cryme Tyme's music is playing as the show comes back from commercial and Cryme Tyme is making their way down to the ring. The crowd cheers them as they get in the ring and pose for the crowd. As they're getting ready for their match the Spirit Squad's music hits and them come down to the ring. Surprisingly it's only Mikey and Kenny and not all five members.)

JR: And fans we've been told the reason the rest of the Spirit Squad are not out here tonight is because Christopher Nowinski has enacted a rule that states that only managers can accompany a wrestler or a team to the ring during a title match.

King: Wow, that's a surprisingly smart move.

JR: Well he is from Harvard you know.

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey) Vs. Cryme Tyme (JTG & Shad). The match begins with Mikey and JTG engaging in some fast paced high impact action. Mikey gets a near fall from a brainbuster, but JTG manages to get a foot on the ropes. Mikey tags in Kenny and Kenny comes in and takes it to JTG until a missed enziguiri allows JTG to kick Kenny in the family jewels and make a tag to Shad. Shad comes in and absolutely dominates the match. He nails a huge boot to the face of Mikey and has him pinned, but Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch run down to the ring. They slide in the ring and Trevor takes off his cowboy boot and nails Shad with it. Lance Cade lariats JTG and JTG flips through the air. The referee calls for the bell and Cryme Tyme win by DQ.

WINNERS by disqualification: Cryme Tyme

(After the match Trevor Murdoch pulls a Ron Bass on Shad Gaspard and takes the spur on the back of his boot and rams it into Shad's forehead, busting him open. As the beatdown continues, and Kenny and Mikey join in on it, Colt Cabana and Burchill run out and clear the ring. As the Spirit Squad and Cade and Murdoch back up the ramp, Cabana and Burchill check on Cryme Tyme.)

(Back near the entrance of the building we see John Cena arrive with all his bags. Todd Grisham approaches him.)

Grisham: John Cena, can I get a quick word...

(Cena grabs Grisham by the shirt and pulls him right up near Cena's face.)

Cena: [through his teeth] Where is the new GM's office?

Grisham: Uh...it's right down the hall. Can't...uh...c-c-can't miss it.

(Cena lets go of Grisham and gives him a slight shove. Grisham tries to readjust his tie and looks on at Cena with fear in his eye.)

**SEGMENT RATING: C**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial, we're in Nowinski's office again when the door flies open and John Cena storms in. He slams his hands down on the desk and looks confused for a second.)

Cena: Uh...who the hell are you?!?

Nowinski: I'm Chris Nowinski, Raw's new General Manager. And I'm glad you're here John. You see I'd like to inform you that after much deliberation, I have decided that you are going to be one of the five members of Team Raw for the Battle Of The Brands match at Survivor Series.

Cena: Cool, but right now all I care about is getting my hands on Umaga.

Nowinski: Well you'll care about it come Survivor Series! You have to! The winning team gets the #30 entrant into the Royal Rumble, and the member of team Raw who scores the final pinfall of the match will get the shot. So you better care! And to be quite honest with you, your hatred for Umaga concerns me. Especially since he, and Randy Orton are two of the other members of Team Raw.

(Cena looks him with an "I can't believe I just heard that" look.)

Nowinski: But in the interest of making my team successful...I'm going to grant your wish to face Umaga tonight. So you better get all your aggression out on him tonight, because you gotta team with him in 13 days.

Cena: I'm not promising anything.

(Cena storms off and Nowinski is left wondering if he made a good decision or not.)

Nowinski: Where the hell is that coffee?

(Shawn Michaels' music hits and the Heartbreak Kid makes his way down to the ring to a huge pop. He's in street clothes and is apparently in no mood to party as there's no fanfare to his entrance. He's all business. He gets in the ring and stands in the center for a bit before finally raising the mic to speak.)

HBK: There are a few times in a man's personal career that, hindsight being 20/20, he can come out and claim that he made a major mistake. For me, last night was one such night. My mistake, was that I trusted Kane. A psychopath who has proven he cannot be trusted by anyone. And after last night when he turned on me, Marty, and Carlito, to be honest...I've been seeing red ever since. So now I have a special message for Kane. Kane, I don't know why you chose to turn on me, but I'm challenging you to a match at Survivor Series. But since it's Survivor Series, let's make it special, let's make it a 4-on-4 Survivor Series match. You pick three guys, I'll pick three guys and we'll try to get this settled. I'll be waiting to hear your response Kane.

(Just as Shawn goes to put his leg out of the ring and onto the apron the TitanTron lights up with a closeup of Kane.)

Kane: You brought this on yourself Shawn. You took advantage of me just like everyone I've ever known. You promised me we could be teammates, but you picked Marty Jannetty instead. You lied Shawn.

HBK: Kane, I didn't get to choose, it was the fans choice.

Kane: Then the fans are going to have to be held responsible for my actions.

(Just then the camera pans back and we see Kane holding a leather strap and at the end of this strap is Marty Jannetty. The strap is tied around his neck and Kane is holding Jannetty up on his knees by it. Jannetty is choking. Shawn sees this and literally runs as fast as he can up the ramp and to the back. We cut to a camera in the back awaiting Shawn. As Shawn comes running down the steps that are behind the stage he runs by the cameraman, but ends up knocking him over as he runs by. The camera falls to the ground and a view of the ceiling lights is shown.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial we see Shawn Michaels still searching for Kane. Finally he enters a room and the camera follows. Kane's gone, but a bloodied and unconcious Marty Jannetty is laying on the ground.)

Shawn: GET SOME HELP IN HERE!

(Johnny Nitro's music hits as the red carpet is rolled out, and the papparazi take pictures of Nitro and Melina as they make their way down the ring. They do their usual entrance and Nitro is standing in the ring awaiting his opponent. "OOOOOH YEAH!" "Live For The Moment" hits and WWE Intercontinental Champion Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring. Hardy climbs into the ring and stands on the second turnbuckle to do his shocker-esque V1 handsign, only to be attacked by Johnny Nitro.)

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Matt Hardy © Vs. Johnny Nitro. Nitro starts off the match dominating and beating Hardy all over the ring. Nitro whips Hardy into the corner and when Hardy hits Nitro nails him with a clothesline. Hardy is hurting and Nitro then takes it to the mat. He keeps Hardy grounded with lots of rest holds and submissions that target Hardy's back. Nitro gets a near fall with a fisherman suplex, but makes a mistake when he goes to the top rope and Matt Hardy is able to get up and dive at the ropes. Nitro loses his balance and crotches the top turnbuckle. Hardy climbs up for a top rope Twist Of Fate, but Nitro shoves him up. Nitro misses a legdrop and both men are down. They both get up and exchange right hands in the center of the ring. Hardy kicks Nitro and tries for the Twist Of Fate again, but Nitro shoves Hardy away. The match goes back and forth for a few more minutes until Melina accidentally trips up Nitro. Nitro stumbles into a Matt Hardy ddt. Hardy nails his screaming legdrop, but Melina gets on the apron to distract him. Hardy yells at her and Nitro rolls Hardy up for a two count. Nitro argues with the referee and turns right into a Twist Of Fate and Hardy gets the pin.

WINNER by pinfall and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Matt Hardy

(After the match we see Ken Kennedy standing by a monitor backstage where he was watching the last match. Todd Grisham approaches him.)

Grisham: Mr. Kennedy, can I ask you why exactly you were watching the last match? Any particular reason?

Kennedy: Well Todd, I was simply scouting a future opponent.

Grisham: Hardy?

Kennedy: Yeah Hardy. You see I set my sights on the Intercontinental title last night at Cyber Sunday. And it will be mine sooner or later. You can tell Matt Hardy I said that too, he probably knows it's true.

(Kennedy walks off.)

(Back in Edge's locker room he is standing around with Mick Foley and Lita.)

Edge: ...believe it. This is so ridiculous! What has Benoit done to deserve a damn title shot? DAMMIT! I'm telling you two, Raw would've been better off with any of the three rejects from last night. No doubt about it! But Mr. Harvard had to be a tough guy and throw his wait around? No...forget this!

(Edge tosses his title belt down onto the leather couch and begins to walk away.)

Lita: Where are you goin?

Edge: I'm just going to blow off some steam, I'll be back.

(Edge exits and slams the door behind him, Foley and Lita look at each other and Foley just shrugs his shoulders.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Raw comes back from commercial to see EMTs in a hallway checking on someone. We quickly get a shot of the man laying on the ground and find out that it's Edge. Edge is busted open and laying unconcious as the EMTs try to get him back to conciousness. Mick Foley and Lita finally arrive and Lita is crying and screaming as she sees her man laid out. Lita keeps screaming "Who did this?!?!?" to the EMTs, but they obviously don't know. Just then Coach walks by with a coffee in his hand and Foley blocks his path.)

Foley: Hey Coach, you didn't happen to see what happened to Edge did you?

Coach: Actually I did. I was making my way down the hall and I saw the whole thing. Edge was walking down the hall and he passed Chris Benoit. Edge made a comment to Benoit and Benoit flipped out and beat the hell out of Edge.

Foley: I'm gonna go find Benoit! Stay here with Lita.

(Coach looks down at his coffee then over at Lita. Coach quietly sneaks away while the EMTs tend to Edge.)

(We abruptly cut to a shot of Jim Cornette standing in front of a black background.)

Cornette: Hello, my name is Jim Cornette, and this is my opinion. You know last night when the fans voted and said they would rather have an unknown person be General Manager of Raw instead of either Dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, or myself, it told me something. It told me that you people who voted don't know squat about what's good for you or for Raw. Instead of a guy like me whose lived and breathed wrestling for longer than some of these wrestlers have been alive, you got a wannabe genius from Harvard who couldn't even win a damn contest to become a wrestler. And when Al Snow doesn't like you, you know you're bad. So folks, I hope you're happy, you just put an ivy league punk in charge of Raw. He might be easier to understand than Dusty Rhodes, but he probably knows more about international politics than he does how to properly run a wrestling promotion. Enjoy the Chris Nowinski Era of Raw folks, I know I won't. I'm Jim Cornette and I'll see you next week.

JR: [chuckling] Well Jim Cornette isn't very opinionated is he?

King: He's gonna do that every week isn't he?

JR: I believe he is yeah.

King: Great.

(Tyson Tomko's music hits and Tomko makes his way down to the ring. He climbs up the steps and steps over the ropes and into the ring. As soon as he gets in the ring, "I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool." Carlito comes down to the ring. He gets in the ring and is immediately attacked by Tomko.)

CARLITO VS. TYSON TOMKO. Tomko jumps Carlito from the start and hammers away on him. Carlito kicks Tomko in the stomach and the two continue to brawl around the ring. Tomko whips Carlito into the ropes and kicks him in the face with a big boot. As soon as Carlito hits the mat the lights go out and Kane's music plays as ture explodes from the turnbuckles. Tomko flees as Kane comes down the ramp and into the ring.

Match Result: NO CONTEST

(Kane comes down to the ring and gets in it. Carlito is just getting to his feet and Kane grabs him by the throat and has him up in the air for a chokeslam when Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp with a chair. He gets in the ring and Kane chokeslams Carlito and quickly bails up the ramp. Shawn checks on Carlito as Kane walks up the ramp.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial the scene opens in Nowinski's office. Nowinski is drinking his coffee as Coach is standing on the other side of the desk.)

Nowinski: [making a face] Ugh...did you put sugar in this?

Coach: Yep...two packets.

Nowinski: Oh. Yeah, that's the problem. I don't take sugar in my coffee.

Coach: I'm very sorry sir, it'll never ever happen again. I promise.

(Just then the door opens and Nowinski and Coach both look to the door. It's Mick Foley.)

Foley: That ratfink Chris Benoit is nowhere to be found! I think he hightailed it out of here after beating the hell out of Edge. And if you ask me, you should take the title shot off Benoit. There's no way Edge can compete after that serious beating Benoit laid on him tonight.

Nowinski: Well, there will be a full investigation. Edge will be examined by WWE approved doctors, and I will have someone investigate the beating, and I will announce my decision next week. So if you'd please excuse me, I'd like to watch the main event in peace.

(Foley exits and the camera cuts to the announce table to JR and the King.)

JR: And we are just moments away from our huge main event tonight when John Cena takes on Umaga. But first King, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Survivor Series coming up in two weeks.

King: That's right JR, Survivor Series this year is brought to you by XBox 360. And this year's Survivor Series theme song is "Unbroken" by Killswitch Engage from the album "As Daylight Dies" in stores everywhere November 21.

JR: And already announced for Survivor Series are three big matches, all three surrounded by some sort of question mark.

King: That's right in the main event, a match that isn't happening for sure until after GM Nowinski does some investigating and announces the results next week, is the main event WWE Title Match between WWE Champion Edge and the challenger Chris Benoit.

JR: Also signed for Survivor Series is the Battle Of The Brands Match. It'll be five guys from Raw making up Team Raw taking on five of SmackDown!'s best. The only questions are who are the other two members of Team Raw, and who will be on Team SmackDown!? We'll find out soon, but we already know John Cena, Umaga and Intercontinental Champion Matt Hardy are the first three members of Team Raw.

King: And let's not forget the other traditional Survivor Series match already scheduled for Survivor Series as Shawn Michaels picks three superstars for his team, to take on Kane and the three men he picks to round out his team. Survivor Series is shaping up to be classic so far JR.

JR: Certainly it is, but right now it's time for our main event.

(Umaga's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring being accompanied by Armando Alejandro Estrada. As he gets in the ring John Cena comes running down the ramp to a huge pop. Cena slides in and jumps Umaga from behind.)

MAIN EVENT: UMAGA VS. JOHN CENA. Cena starts out with the momentum and beats Umaga around the ring. He hammers away on him in the corner with right hands, but Umaga shoves Cena away and he takes over. Umaga and Cena basically exchange blows for a while until Cena hits a ddt. Cena goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but AAE trips him up. Cena baseball slides AAE and has had enough. Cena goes and steals a chair from Lillian. Cena takes the chair in the ring. Umaga gets up and turns around and Cena crushes him in the head with the chair and gets disqualified.

WINNER by DQ: Umaga

(After the match is over, Umaga recovers from the chairshots and he and Cena brawl to the outside. Umaga nails a Samoan Spike and then Samoan Drops Cena through the announce table.)

JR: MY GAWD! HOW ARE THESE MEN GOING TO COEXIST AT SURVIVOR SERIES?!

SHOW RATING: C-

VENUE: The MARK Of The Quad Cities (Moline, Illinois)

ATTENDANCE: 10,000 [sOLD OUT]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From WrestlingObserver.com...

- Word is that SmackDown! will be getting a Womens division soon, regardless of the outcome of the womens match at Survivor Series. The idea right now is to make it a more competitive division than it's Raw counterpart by bringing in women wrestlers from Mexico and Japan for pay-per-appearance deals and having them come in to wrestle for one-shot deals.

- Talk is also occuring to decide if Raw should get it's own exclusive division to go against SD!'s Cruiserweight division, but no official decision has been made yet.

- Maria and developmental talent Nikita have both signed contract extensions.

- There is talk of making the December SmackDown! pay-per-view Armageddon filled with nothing but gimmick matches, but nothing is set in stone as of yet.

- WWE has signed Kenzo Suzuki, Brandon Thomaselli, and Cheerleader Melissa. All three will report to development by the end of the month.

- The WWE has recently made the decision to give itself a more "heavy metal" style image. Since the Raw theme was changed to a song by the band Clutch, the WWE production staff has felt it provides a more appropriate and higher energy opening. ECW and SmackDown! should both be getting new heavy metal song themes in the coming week.

Edited by Evil Chase K

155px-ECW2.jpg

ECW ON SCI-FI | Week 2 November 2006

Segment 1: ECW World Title Tournament Qualifier: Guido Vs. Eugene. WINNER: Guido by pinfall with a quick roll-up and his feet on the ropes. After the match Eugene cries until Don Callis comes out and comforts him. RATING: D+

Segment 2: Heyman's Agenda is in the back for their meeting. Heyman's kind of concerned about their match at Survivor Series. He's puts Mike Knox and Big Veto in charge of taking out Sandman and Tommy Dreamer tonight. RATING: D-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: Trinity comes out to the ring introduce her newest client...Chris Chetti. RATING: E+

Segment 4: In the back Snitsky and Saturn approach Eugene to ask him why he didn't help them last week. Before Eugene can really say anything, Don Callis pulls him away. He tells Snitsky and Saturn to repent, because he's coming.

Segment 5: Mike Knox are Big Veto are seen apparently stalking Sandman and Dreamer.

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 6: ECW Tag Team Title Tournament Match: Ruckus & Rodney Mack Vs. Snitsky & Saturn. WINNERS: Snitsky & Saturn by DQ after a chairshot from Mack. After the match The Bashams and Mike Sanders come out and attack Snitsky & Saturn. Eugene rushes out with a chair and the heels flee. As Snitsky and Saturn stand up to thank Eugene, Eugene crushes them in the head with a chair. Eugene suddenly smiles like he planned the whole thing. Eugene leaves with Don Callis, acting differently as he heads to the back. RATING: E+

Segment 7: Knox & Veto catch up to Sandman & Tommy Dreamer and beat them down. Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring and we're told that Sandman has until the return from the commercial to make it to the arena or he will forfeit his World Title Tournament Qualifying match. RATING: F+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: ME: Angle Vs. Sandman. WINNER: Angle by submission. Sandman barely makes it and proceeds to be beatdown by Angle for a bit. Sandman makes a quick rally and goes for a moonsault, but misses and Angle locks on the ankle lock for the win. RATING: C

SHOW RATING: D

1257498.jpg

WWE.Com SmackDown! Preview

SmackDown! General Manager Teddy Long announced today a huge WWE Tag Team Title Match as Champions The Pitbulls defend against former champs The Hooliganz.

Also, as seen on Raw, WWE Womens Champion Mickie James proclaimed that she would be in attendance at SmackDown! and she'd be bringing some Raw divas with her. What kind of impact will the Raw divas have when they arrive?

And SmackDown! GM Teddy Long is also expected to announce his selections for Team SmackDown! for the Battle Of The Brands match at Survivor Series!

All this and a lot more action as the road to Survivor Series takes us through Ottawa, Canada live this Friday Night on the CW Network.

With WWE Survivor Series less than 10 days away, action on SmackDown! heats up with the contract signing for SmackDown!'s Survivor Series main event as World Heavyweight Champion King Booker and his Survivor Series opponent Triple H meet face-to-face in the middle of the ring to sign their contract for their match at Survivor Series.

• 2 weeks later...

<div align="center">250px-Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SmackDown! | Week 2 November 2006

<div align="left">("Fueled" by Anthrax is the new SmackDown! theme and it plays as a brand new video rolls. As the video ends we cut to a shot from inside the Civic Centre Arena. Pyro goes off from the stage and we go down to the announce table.)

Cole: Welcome fans to WWE Friday Night SmackDown! Tonight we have a huge show for you as we're going to witness the live contract signing for the Survivor Series World Heavyweight title match between champion King Booker, and challenger Triple H.

JBL: And I tell ya, that is going to be a volatile situation I guarantee.

Cole: Speaking of volatile situations, we're kicking off SmackDown! in a huge way, it's a WWE Tag Team Title match!

<font color="#0000ff">(Some punkish music hits and the Hooliganz, Brian Kendrick and Paul London run down to the ring to a big pop. They slide in the ring and then pose on the ropes for the fans. As they prepare for the match, some country rock music hits and The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash make their way down to

<div align="left">("Fueled" by Anthrax is the new SmackDown! theme and it plays as a brand new video rolls. As the video ends we cut to a shot from inside the Civic Centre Arena. Pyro goes off from the stage and we go down to the announce table.)

Cole: Welcome fans to WWE Friday Night SmackDown! Tonight we have a huge show for you as we're going to witness the live contract signing for the Survivor Series World Heavyweight title match between champion King Booker, and challenger Triple H.

Cole: Speaking of volatile situations, we're kicking off SmackDown! in a huge way, it's a WWE Tag Team Title match!

(Some punkish music hits and the Hooliganz, Brian Kendrick and Paul London run down to the ring to a big pop. They slide in the ring and then pose on the ropes for the fans. As they prepare for the match, some country rock music hits and The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash make their way down to the ring with the WWE Tag Team Titles around their waists. They get in the ring and the match begins as the Hooliganz quickly attack.)

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Pitbulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash) Vs. The Hooliganz (Paul London & Brian Kendrick). The match starts off with Brian Kendrick and Kid Kash. Kendrick dominates the early going with lots of fast, high impact moves. Kendrick tags in Paul London and London continues the domination. London goes for a high impact move by leaping off the top rope for a moonsault on a standing Kid Kash, but Kash moves and London lands face first on the mat. Kash tags in Noble and Noble takes it to London. Noble and Kash keep London in their corner and assault him for a bit, but London strikes back by ducking a clothesline from Noble that knocks Kid Kash to the arena floor. London gets a much needed tag to Brian Kendrick and Kendrick takes over. Kendrick and London dominate the next few minutes of the match. Kendrick and London nail their new tag team finisher (Kendrick hits a top rope elbow drop, and then London nails an SSP.) Just when the match is about to end, Kid Kash makes the save by pulling the referee out of the ring. Suddenly two giant men in black and white wrestling gear with paint on their faces (The Headhunters) waddle quickly down to the ring. The referee tries to stop them, but they slide in the ring anyway. The two men destroy the Hooliganz. The stack the men in the corner and each one nails a running avalanche onto the Hooliganz. That is followed by simultaneous side slams. With both Hooliganz down, the Headhunters climb to the top rope and hit them with the sickest most painful looking moonsaults anyone's ever seen. Kendrick and London are holding their ribs and writhing in pain. The Headhunters and the Pitbulls leave the ring with the titles still in their possesion.

WINNERS by DQ: The Hooliganz, Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Cole: Wow! Those men were huge and they did moonsaults off the top rope! I'm speechless!

JBL: I wish.

(We cut to a shot from outside the arena. A limousine pulls up and out steps Mickie James, Victoria, Torrie Wilson & Maria. They look around a bit and take in the scenery before heading into the arena.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(As part of the SmackDown! Rebound! we see highlights of the end of the Tag Title Match from the last segment. Footage of the Headhunters debut is shown and then we cut to a shot from backstage where Josh Matthews is standing in the back with the Pitbulls. The Headhunters are standing behind them looking intimidating.)

Matthews: Jamie, Kash, everyone in the building and everyone at home are wondering...who the hell are these guys?

Noble: Hahaha...they're our insurance policy Josh! They are the Headhunters, they are the longest reigning tag team champions in the history of Sudan. And we brought them in to watch our backs and make sure no one gets close to our belts!

Kash: Yeah, what happened earlier was just to send a message. If you want these belts..you're gonna have to go through the Headhunters first!

(The Pitbulls and Headhunters depart and we cut to the Raw Divas walking around backstage when they bump into Trish Stratus.)

Mickie: Oh, hey Trish!

Trish: Mickie, ladies...what're you guys doing here?

Mickie: Well someone stole my Womens title Sunday night. Did you see that?

Trish: Actually yeah I did see that, I was at home watching it on pay-per-view.

Maria: Well, do you um...know anything about who did it?

Trish: No, but if I did, I'd let you know. I don't agree with those tatics. Now if you'll please excuse me, I have a personal appearance to make.

(Trish walks away and the Raw Divas continue their trek through the SmackDown! backstage area.)

(We then cut to a scene from inside King Booker's locker room. Booker is standing around getting dressed up for his contract signing when the other three members of the King's Court come storming in.)

Booker: Yo...err...ho, what it is thy servants? What is bothering you?

Elijah: Didn't you see it? Dammit, we've been booked in a six-man Survivor Series match against William Regal, Finlay and a partner of their choosing for Survivor Series! What're we gonna do about that?

Booker: Look Sir Elijah, thou are wise beyond your years. And I, King Booker, have more important things to worry about. So you three need to take care of things by yourself. Now please excuse me while my Queen and I get down to some, royal business!

(The three King's Court members looked kind of freaked out as they leave the room. Booker embraces Sharmell and Sylvester pokes his head back in to watch, but is pulled away before anything good happens.)

(Some middle eastern music plays and Daivari comes down the ramp leading the way for Matt Morgan. Morgan and Daivari step in the ring, and we see that Morgan's opponent, Tatanka, is already in the ring.)

MATT MORGAN VS. TATANKA. The match starts off with Tatanka trying his damnedest to get Morgan off his feet. Morgan just shrugs off all the attempts and pie faces Tatanka to the mat. Tatanka is angry and as Morgan turns to Daivari and laughs at Tatanka, Tatanka manages some offense by attacking Morgan from behind. Tatanka knocks Morgan into the corner, but makes the mistake of going for a Stinger Splash as Morgan just catches him by the throat. Morgan chokeslams Tatanka down to the mat. But instead of pinning him, Morgan yells for the Undertaker and picks Tatanka up. Morgan powerbombs Tatanka down, and then chokes him with his boot. The referee demands Morgan to stop, and he does, but then he picks Tatanka up again and chokeslams him again. Daivari yells some instructions to Morgan who at this point is just circling the ring yelling for the Undertaker. Morgan hears Daivari's message and walks back over to Tatanka and picks him up. Morgan uses the Undertaker's move, the Tombstone and drops Tatanka. Morgan does the patented Undertaker cover and gets the win.

WINNER by pinfall: Matt Morgan

(After the match Morgan and Daivari are in the ring posing and celebrating. Morgan is yelling that he wants the Undertaker when the lights go out. The gong sound is heard over the PA. Then we hear Undertaker's voice.)

Undertaker: Matt Morgan, Daivari, the time has come for me to make my return and put an end to your constant attempts to end my reign on top of SmackDown!. Survivor Series, bring your friends Gymini and prepare to REST.....IN.....PEACE!

(The lights come back on and the Undertaker's symbol appears on the video screen as Morgan yells at it.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Teddy Long is sitting behind his desk relaxing when the door flies open and the peacefulness is broken by Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay, and Rene Dupree.)

Long: Can I help you gentlemen?

Elijah: Actually you can Teddy. You see we just found out that we're booked in a six-man Survivor Series match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view. Well we don't like that idea, and we demand you cancel our match.

Long: (laughing) You want me to cancel your match?

Elijah: That's what I said.

Long: Well, no. But I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give you three a chance for some practice tonight. Because you three are going to take on three of the members of Team SmackDown! for the Battle of the Brands match. Your opponents will be joining CM Punk and Joey Mercury on Team SmackDown! but you'll have to wait until the match starts to find out who your opponents are.

(Elijah goes to protest, but Long tells shushes him and the King's Court members head out of the room angered.)

(We cut to Harry Smith in his locker room preparing for his match. There's a knock at the door.)

Smith: Come in.

(The door opens and Ashley comes in.)

Ashley: Hi Harry, what's going on?

Smith: Oh nothing, just getting ready for my match tonight.

Ashley: Oh, cool! Listen I just came in here to make sure you were cool with me becoming your manager full-time. I mean, if you have a problem with it, just tell me now.

Smith: Of course I want you to be my manager Ashley, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't.

Ashley: Ok great! I'm gonna go get ready and I'll meet you back here before your match, okay?

Smith: Sounds great!

(Ashley leaves and Harry continues to get ready. The camera follows Ashley out and as she leaves we see Sylvan Grenier peeking around the corner at Ashley as she walks away.)

(A shot is shown of CM Punk doing jumping jacks and streaching.)

Cole: There you see CM Punk getting ready for his match. The Team SmackDown! member is in action NEXT!

**SEGMENT RATING: D**

[COMMERCIALS]

(CM Punk's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. Punk taunts the fans at ringside as he climbs up the steps and heads into the ring. Once Punk is in the ring we see his opponent, Jimmy Wayne Yang, is already in the ring.)

CM PUNK VS. JIMMY WAYNE YANG. The match begins with the standard collar-and-elbow tie-up. From there each man takes a turn feeling the other out with armbars and hammerlocks. Punk wins the exchange however and gets Yang on the mat with a snap mare. Punk kicks Yang in the back and then picks him up. Punk puts Yang in the corner and kicks him repeatedly in the midsection. Punk picks Yang up and sets him on the top rope. Punk goes for a superplex, but Yang fights back and knocks Punk to the mat. Yang goes for a 450 splash, but Punk moves. Yang hits hard and rolls around in pain. CM Punk gets up and picks Yang up. He whips Yang into the ropes and goes for a back body drop, but Yang connects with a rocker dropper. Yang gets a near fall, but when Punk kicks out Yang picks him up by the hair, but Punk nails a low blow that the referee doesn't see. Punk nails a butterfly suplex and drops Yang down onto his knee instead. Yang is hurt and Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice for the submission win.

WINNER by submission: CM Punk

(Punk heads to the back a winner and Yang struggles to get to his feet.)

(Outside the arena a limousine has pulled up. The driver steps out and opens the door and out steps Triple H, wearing a suit, ready for tonight's contract signing. He enters the arena and we cut away.)

(Back in the arena, Billy Kidman and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Super Crazy are standing in the ring. Music hits and Gregory Helms makes his way down to the ring. As Helms comes down to the ring different music plays and "Primetime" Elix Skipper comes down the aisle accompanied by his agent Robbie Dawber. Skipper gets down to the ring and the match is ready to begin.)

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION SUPER CRAZY & BILLY KIDMAN VS. GREGORY HELMS & "PRIMETIME" ELIX SKIPPER. Skipper and Kidman start the match and Skipper dominates from the beginning. Skipper nails a spinning heel kick on Kidman and tags in Helms. Helms continues where Elix lead off and continues to assault Kidman in the heels' corner. Helms hits a version of the shining wizard, but only gets a two count. Helms holds Kidman in place and tags in Skipper. Elix leaps off the top rope and hits a double axe handle smash on Kidman. Elix goes for a rocker dropper, but Kidman swings his head out of the way and Elix lands on his butt. Kidman finally tags in Super Crazy. Crazy comes in and hammers away on Elix Skipper. Crazy controls the match until an attempted moonsault onto Gregory Helms misses. Helms quickly jumps to his feet and waits for Crazy to get up. Helms hits the Vertebreaker and gets the three count.

WINNERS by pinfall: Gregory Helms & "Primetime" Elix Skipper

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercials "Mice And Gods" by Clutch hits and the Raw divas make their way down to the ring, lead by Womens Champion Mickie James. They get in the ring and Mickie is handed a microphone.)

Mickie: Ok, as most of you know, Sunday night at Cyber Sunday, my Womens Championship belt was stolen! But it's not just my belt, it belongs to Raw! So we want some answers right now! Who stole our Womens title?

(Teddy Long's entrance music plays and he comes out on the stage holding a microphone.)

Long: Listen here ladies, I assure you that I looking into this matter...

Mickie: With all due respect Teddy, the woman who stole our title was seen getting into YOUR SmackDown! limo.

Long: Okay okay, you caught me. I did provide use of my limo, but I can assure you, the theft of the Raw Women's Championship was NOT my doing.

Mickie: Then whose was it?

(As those words escape Mickie's mouth a woman comes out with the Raw Womens Title draped over her shoulder and stands next to Teddy Long. It's Nora Greenwald. The Raw women waste no time in attempting to get their belt back as they storm up the rampway. Out of nowhere comes some huge woman with a painted face. She clotheslines Mickie James and Victoria. Torrie Wilson and Maria are then jumped from behind by Nora Greenwald as they look on. The fight eventually makes it way to the ring where this huge mystery woman and Nora beatdown the Raw divas. Suddenly, Trish Stratus runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. She gets Nora and the other woman to stop their beating of the Raw divas. The women back off and begin to head up the ramp as Trish checks on her friends from Raw.)

Long: Trish. Hey Trish!

(Trish looks up at Teddy.)

Long: Come here, you're a SmackDown! competitor now! Leave those pathetic divas alone!

(Trish ignores him and continues to check on her friends.)

Long: Trish! I mean it...join myself, Nora, and miss Aja Kong up here on the stage now or you will be suspended indefinitely!

<font color="#0000ff">(Trish cannot believe the ultimatum she was given, but reluctantly heads out of the ring and up the ramp as EMTs rush out to take care of the Raw divas. The whole time she's walking up the ramp Trish, who is in tears, keeps looking

(Some punkish music hits and the Hooliganz, Brian Kendrick and Paul London run down to the ring to a big pop. They slide in the ring and then pose on the ropes for the fans. As they prepare for the match, some country rock music hits and The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash make their way down to the ring with the WWE Tag Team Titles around their waists. They get in the ring and the match begins as the Hooliganz quickly attack.)

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Pitbulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash) Vs. The Hooliganz (Paul London & Brian Kendrick). The match starts off with Brian Kendrick and Kid Kash. Kendrick dominates the early going with lots of fast, high impact moves. Kendrick tags in Paul London and London continues the domination. London goes for a high impact move by leaping off the top rope for a moonsault on a standing Kid Kash, but Kash moves and London lands face first on the mat. Kash tags in Noble and Noble takes it to London. Noble and Kash keep London in their corner and assault him for a bit, but London strikes back by ducking a clothesline from Noble that knocks Kid Kash to the arena floor. London gets a much needed tag to Brian Kendrick and Kendrick takes over. Kendrick and London dominate the next few minutes of the match. Kendrick and London nail their new tag team finisher (Kendrick hits a top rope elbow drop, and then London nails an SSP.) Just when the match is about to end, Kid Kash makes the save by pulling the referee out of the ring. Suddenly two giant men in black and white wrestling gear with paint on their faces (The Headhunters) waddle quickly down to the ring. The referee tries to stop them, but they slide in the ring anyway. The two men destroy the Hooliganz. The stack the men in the corner and each one nails a running avalanche onto the Hooliganz. That is followed by simultaneous side slams. With both Hooliganz down, the Headhunters climb to the top rope and hit them with the sickest most painful looking moonsaults anyone's ever seen. Kendrick and London are holding their ribs and writhing in pain. The Headhunters and the Pitbulls leave the ring with the titles still in their possesion.

Cole: Wow! Those men were huge and they did moonsaults off the top rope! I'm speechless!

(We cut to a shot from outside the arena. A limousine pulls up and out steps Mickie James, Victoria, Torrie Wilson & Maria. They look around a bit and take in the scenery before heading into the arena.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(As part of the SmackDown! Rebound! we see highlights of the end of the Tag Title Match from the last segment. Footage of the Headhunters debut is shown and then we cut to a shot from backstage where Josh Matthews is standing in the back with the Pitbulls. The Headhunters are standing behind them looking intimidating.)

Matthews: Jamie, Kash, everyone in the building and everyone at home are wondering...who the hell are these guys?

Noble: Hahaha...they're our insurance policy Josh! They are the Headhunters, they are the longest reigning tag team champions in the history of Sudan. And we brought them in to watch our backs and make sure no one gets close to our belts!

Kash: Yeah, what happened earlier was just to send a message. If you want these belts..you're gonna have to go through the Headhunters first!

(The Pitbulls and Headhunters depart and we cut to the Raw Divas walking around backstage when they bump into Trish Stratus.)

Trish: No, but if I did, I'd let you know. I don't agree with those tatics. Now if you'll please excuse me, I have a personal appearance to make.

(Trish walks away and the Raw Divas continue their trek through the SmackDown! backstage area.)

(We then cut to a scene from inside King Booker's locker room. Booker is standing around getting dressed up for his contract signing when the other three members of the King's Court come storming in.)

Elijah: Didn't you see it? Dammit, we've been booked in a six-man Survivor Series match against William Regal, Finlay and a partner of their choosing for Survivor Series! What're we gonna do about that?

Booker: Look Sir Elijah, thou are wise beyond your years. And I, King Booker, have more important things to worry about. So you three need to take care of things by yourself. Now please excuse me while my Queen and I get down to some, royal business!

(The three King's Court members looked kind of freaked out as they leave the room. Booker embraces Sharmell and Sylvester pokes his head back in to watch, but is pulled away before anything good happens.)

(Some middle eastern music plays and Daivari comes down the ramp leading the way for Matt Morgan. Morgan and Daivari step in the ring, and we see that Morgan's opponent, Tatanka, is already in the ring.)

MATT MORGAN VS. TATANKA. The match starts off with Tatanka trying his damnedest to get Morgan off his feet. Morgan just shrugs off all the attempts and pie faces Tatanka to the mat. Tatanka is angry and as Morgan turns to Daivari and laughs at Tatanka, Tatanka manages some offense by attacking Morgan from behind. Tatanka knocks Morgan into the corner, but makes the mistake of going for a Stinger Splash as Morgan just catches him by the throat. Morgan chokeslams Tatanka down to the mat. But instead of pinning him, Morgan yells for the Undertaker and picks Tatanka up. Morgan powerbombs Tatanka down, and then chokes him with his boot. The referee demands Morgan to stop, and he does, but then he picks Tatanka up again and chokeslams him again. Daivari yells some instructions to Morgan who at this point is just circling the ring yelling for the Undertaker. Morgan hears Daivari's message and walks back over to Tatanka and picks him up. Morgan uses the Undertaker's move, the Tombstone and drops Tatanka. Morgan does the patented Undertaker cover and gets the win.

(After the match Morgan and Daivari are in the ring posing and celebrating. Morgan is yelling that he wants the Undertaker when the lights go out. The gong sound is heard over the PA. Then we hear Undertaker's voice.)

Undertaker: Matt Morgan, Daivari, the time has come for me to make my return and put an end to your constant attempts to end my reign on top of SmackDown!. Survivor Series, bring your friends Gymini and prepare to REST.....IN.....PEACE!

(The lights come back on and the Undertaker's symbol appears on the video screen as Morgan yells at it.)

[COMMERCIALS]

250px-Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

("Fueled" by Anthrax is the new SmackDown! theme and it plays as a brand new video rolls. As the video ends we cut to a shot from inside the Civic Centre Arena. Pyro goes off from the stage and we go down to the announce table.)

[COMMERCIALS]

[COMMERCIALS]

(Teddy Long is sitting behind his desk relaxing when the door flies open and the peacefulness is broken by Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay, and Rene Dupree.)

Long: Can I help you gentlemen?

Elijah: Actually you can Teddy. You see we just found out that we're booked in a six-man Survivor Series match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view. Well we don't like that idea, and we demand you cancel our match.

Long: (laughing) You want me to cancel your match?

Elijah: That's what I said.

Long: Well, no. But I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give you three a chance for some practice tonight. Because you three are going to take on three of the members of Team SmackDown! for the Battle of the Brands match. Your opponents will be joining CM Punk and Joey Mercury on Team SmackDown! but you'll have to wait until the match starts to find out who your opponents are.

(Elijah goes to protest, but Long tells shushes him and the King's Court members head out of the room angered.)

(We cut to Harry Smith in his locker room preparing for his match. There's a knock at the door.)

Smith: Come in.

(The door opens and Ashley comes in.)

Ashley: Hi Harry, what's going on?

Smith: Oh nothing, just getting ready for my match tonight.

Ashley: Oh, cool! Listen I just came in here to make sure you were cool with me becoming your manager full-time. I mean, if you have a problem with it, just tell me now.

Smith: Of course I want you to be my manager Ashley, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't.

Ashley: Ok great! I'm gonna go get ready and I'll meet you back here before your match, okay?

Smith: Sounds great!

(Ashley leaves and Harry continues to get ready. The camera follows Ashley out and as she leaves we see Sylvan Grenier peeking around the corner at Ashley as she walks away.)

(A shot is shown of CM Punk doing jumping jacks and streaching.)

Cole: There you see CM Punk getting ready for his match. The Team SmackDown! member is in action NEXT!

[COMMERCIALS]

(CM Punk's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. Punk taunts the fans at ringside as he climbs up the steps and heads into the ring. Once Punk is in the ring we see his opponent, Jimmy Wayne Yang, is already in the ring.)

CM PUNK VS. JIMMY WAYNE YANG. The match begins with the standard collar-and-elbow tie-up. From there each man takes a turn feeling the other out with armbars and hammerlocks. Punk wins the exchange however and gets Yang on the mat with a snap mare. Punk kicks Yang in the back and then picks him up. Punk puts Yang in the corner and kicks him repeatedly in the midsection. Punk picks Yang up and sets him on the top rope. Punk goes for a superplex, but Yang fights back and knocks Punk to the mat. Yang goes for a 450 splash, but Punk moves. Yang hits hard and rolls around in pain. CM Punk gets up and picks Yang up. He whips Yang into the ropes and goes for a back body drop, but Yang connects with a rocker dropper. Yang gets a near fall, but when Punk kicks out Yang picks him up by the hair, but Punk nails a low blow that the referee doesn't see. Punk nails a butterfly suplex and drops Yang down onto his knee instead. Yang is hurt and Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice for the submission win.

WINNER by submission: CM Punk

(Punk heads to the back a winner and Yang struggles to get to his feet.)

(Outside the arena a limousine has pulled up. The driver steps out and opens the door and out steps Triple H, wearing a suit, ready for tonight's contract signing. He enters the arena and we cut away.)

(Back in the arena, Billy Kidman and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Super Crazy are standing in the ring. Music hits and Gregory Helms makes his way down to the ring. As Helms comes down to the ring different music plays and "Primetime" Elix Skipper comes down the aisle accompanied by his agent Robbie Dawber. Skipper gets down to the ring and the match is ready to begin.)

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION SUPER CRAZY & BILLY KIDMAN VS. GREGORY HELMS & "PRIMETIME" ELIX SKIPPER. Skipper and Kidman start the match and Skipper dominates from the beginning. Skipper nails a spinning heel kick on Kidman and tags in Helms. Helms continues where Elix lead off and continues to assault Kidman in the heels' corner. Helms hits a version of the shining wizard, but only gets a two count. Helms holds Kidman in place and tags in Skipper. Elix leaps off the top rope and hits a double axe handle smash on Kidman. Elix goes for a rocker dropper, but Kidman swings his head out of the way and Elix lands on his butt. Kidman finally tags in Super Crazy. Crazy comes in and hammers away on Elix Skipper. Crazy controls the match until an attempted moonsault onto Gregory Helms misses. Helms quickly jumps to his feet and waits for Crazy to get up. Helms hits the Vertebreaker and gets the three count.

WINNERS by pinfall: Gregory Helms & "Primetime" Elix Skipper

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercials "Mice And Gods" by Clutch hits and the Raw divas make their way down to the ring, lead by Womens Champion Mickie James. They get in the ring and Mickie is handed a microphone.)

Mickie: Ok, as most of you know, Sunday night at Cyber Sunday, my Womens Championship belt was stolen! But it's not just my belt, it belongs to Raw! So we want some answers right now! Who stole our Womens title?

(Teddy Long's entrance music plays and he comes out on the stage holding a microphone.)

Long: Listen here ladies, I assure you that I looking into this matter...

Mickie: With all due respect Teddy, the woman who stole our title was seen getting into YOUR SmackDown! limo.

Long: Okay okay, you caught me. I did provide use of my limo, but I can assure you, the theft of the Raw Women's Championship was NOT my doing.

Mickie: Then whose was it?

(As those words escape Mickie's mouth a woman comes out with the Raw Womens Title draped over her shoulder and stands next to Teddy Long. It's Nora Greenwald. The Raw women waste no time in attempting to get their belt back as they storm up the rampway. Out of nowhere comes some huge woman with a painted face. She clotheslines Mickie James and Victoria. Torrie Wilson and Maria are then jumped from behind by Nora Greenwald as they look on. The fight eventually makes it way to the ring where this huge mystery woman and Nora beatdown the Raw divas. Suddenly, Trish Stratus runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. She gets Nora and the other woman to stop their beating of the Raw divas. The women back off and begin to head up the ramp as Trish checks on her friends from Raw.)

Long: Trish. Hey Trish!

(Trish looks up at Teddy.)

Long: Come here, you're a SmackDown! competitor now! Leave those pathetic divas alone!

(Trish ignores him and continues to check on her friends.)

Long: Trish! I mean it...join myself, Nora, and miss Aja Kong up here on the stage now or you will be suspended indefinitely!

(Trish cannot believe the ultimatum she was given, but reluctantly heads out of the ring and up the ramp as EMTs rush out to take care of the Raw divas. The whole time she's walking up the ramp Trish, who is in tears, keeps looking back at her friends as they are being tended to by EMTs. She gets to the top and Teddy Long demands she exit the arena with him, Nora, and Aja and she does.)

(William Regal's music hits and he and Finlay make their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and some other music hits and The Naturals run down to the ring for their match.)

WILLIAM REGAL & FINLAY VS. THE NATURALS. Regal starts off with Chase Stevens. Regal outwrestles Stevens for a bit and works his left arm. Regal gets too close to the Naturals corner, and Andy Douglas connects with a running clothesline and The Naturals take over. Stevens tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas tries to do some damage on Regal, but Regal blocks an attempted dropkick and drives his knee into Douglas' back. Regal takes Douglas to his teams' corner and tags in Finlay. Finlay comes in and just beats the Hell out of Douglas. Finlay uses European uppercuts and forearms to the back of the head to beat down Douglas. Finlay tags Regal back in. Regal gets a butterfly suplex on Douglas and then locks him in an STF. As Chase Stevens comes in to break the hold, Finlay also comes in and knocks Stevens down with a clothesline. Douglas taps out.

WINNERS by submission: William Regal & Finlay.

[COMMERCIALS]

(In the back Ashley is walking down the hall, presumably on her way to meet Harry Smith when Sylvan pops up from around the corner and blocks Ashley's progress.)

Sylvan: Hey there baby, I know you've turned me down in the past, but are you sure I can't change your mind?

(Sylvan starts to flex a little bit.)

Ashley: [laughing] Um...I'm sure. I like my men to be, well...nice.

Sylvan: I am not nice?

Ashley: No, you're a scumbag. Now excuse me...

(Ashley goes to push past Sylvan but her grabs her arm and swings her around. She screams and just as she does, Harry Smith nails Sylvan from behind with a forearm to the back of the head. Sylvan staggers forward, and Harry Smith smashes Sylvan's head off the wall. Sylvan falls to the ground hurt, and Ashley hugs Harry as they make their way to the ring.)

(The King's Court's music hits and Rene Dupree, Elijah Burke, and Sylvester Terkay make their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and yell at the crowd for booing at them as they await their opponents.)

Cole: Now, their opponents for this match will be joining the previously announced CM Punk and Joey Mercury on Team SmackDown! for the Battle Of The Brands match at Survivor Series.

JBL: I hope they're good!

(Lashley's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He points at the King's Court members as he walks down to the ring he hops up onto the apron a pyro shoots from the corners. He enters the ring and referee Jim Korderas holds the King's Court back and doesn't allow them to attack Lashley. Then the British Bulldog's music hits and Harry Smith makes his way down to the ring with Ashley on his arm. Harry Smith gets in the ring and stands next to Lashley as they stare at their opponents standing across the ring. As they await their next partner the lights go out at the SmackDown! video screen lights up with "5....4....3....2....1" Chris Jericho's music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He makes his way down the stage and then joins his teammates in the ring.)

Cole: Wow what a team Teddy Long has put together! Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Lashley, Harry Smith and Joey Mercury. They're gonna be tough to beat at Survivor Series!

JBL: Indeed they will be, I'd hate to be Chris Nowinski right now. How does he combat this trio of stars?

MAIN EVENT: Chris Jericho, Lashley & Harry Smith (w/Ashley) Vs. The King's Court (Rene Dupree, Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay). The match starts off with Elijah Burke and Chris Jericho. They wrestle at a fast pace with lots of high impact moves until Elijah Burke hits a flying shoulder block and tags in Sylvester Terkay. Terkay comes in and grabs a hold of Jericho and gets him in the heels' corner. Terkay dominates Jericho with a series of lefts and right followed by a spinning kick to the midsection. Jericho is hurt and Terkay has him up for a suplex, but Jericho rakes the eyes of Terkay and gets dropped to the mat. Jericho tries to crawl quickly to the corner, but Terkay grabs his ankle and drags him back to the center of the ring. Terkay tags in Rene Dupree who cockily toys with Jericho. Dupree slaps him and then cockily kicks him in the chest. Dupree picks Jericho up and whips him into the corner. Dupree follows in and nails a clothesline and tags Terkay back in. Terkay does more damage to Jericho in the corner, but Jericho gets a low kick to Terkay's groin. Jericho manages to tag-in Lashley. Lashley comes in and dominates. He beats Terkay down to the mat and whips him around the ring and clotheslines him a few times before Terkay gets an elbow to Lashley's face and manages to tag in Elijah Burke. Burke uses his speed to combat Lashley's strength and manages to connect with a sick side kick to Lashley's face. Lashley gets knocked backwards and tags in Harry Smith. Smith comes in and dominates the match. He gets a near fall on Burke with a powerslam, but Dupree breaks it up. The match goes on for a bit longer until Rene Dupree is tagged in along with Lashley. Lashley dominates and eventually kicks Dupree in the stomach. From there Lashley is able to hit the Dominator. Lashley covers Dupree and gets the pinfall as Sylvester Terkay gets taken out by Harry Smith, and Elijah Burke is too hurt to make the save.

WINNERS by pinfall: Team SmackDown! (Chris Jericho, Lashley & Harry Smith)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial we see a desk set up in the ring. SmackDown! GM Teddy Long is standing in the ring along with SmackDown! announcer Michael Cole.)

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen it is now time, for the World Heavyweight Championship contract signing!

(The crowd pops as Triple H's music hits. He comes out onto the stage wearing a suit and tie. He slowly makes his way down to the ring as the crowd's initial cheers turn to jeers.)

Cole: Please welcome at this time, the challenger, Triple H!

(Triple H gets in the ring and stands on one side of the desk, facing the entrance way. Teddy Long discusses something and asks Triple H to sign the contract, and he does. As Triple H finishes signing and looks up King Booker's music hits. He makes his way down to the ring along with Queen Sharmell wearing a tuxedo and a long cape. King Booker has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He takes his crown off as he gets in the ring. He stands on the other side of the desk and hands the title to Queen Sharmell. Teddy Long speaks to the champ and then presents the contract for him to sign. Booker signs it and then stands there and stares at Triple H.)

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, your competitors for the World Heavyweight Title Match at Survivor Series...King Booker and Triple H!

(As the crowd cheers the two champs stare each other down and exchange words. Triple H says something and King Booker responds with a slap to the face. Triple H dives over the desk and attacks Booker. As WWE Officials try to break the two men up, they manage to break free and brawl to the outside. They continue to fight all the way up the ramp, and each man lays out some WWE Officials. They continue to brawl each other and hit the officials until they get to the stage. On the stage they exchange a few right hands, and Triple H kicks Booker in the stomach. Triple H goes for a pedigree, but Sylvester Terkay emerges from the entrance and spin kicks Triple H in the back of the head. As Triple H is staggered, he falls to one knee, and King Booker scissors kicks Triple H. Triple H falls to the mat and lays there. King Booker bends down and says something to Trips and then takes the World Heavyweight Title off of Queen Sharmell and holds it high in the air as the show goes off the air.)

SHOW RATING: C

VENUE: CIVIC CENTRE ARENA (Ontario, Canada)

ATTENDANCE: 8,000

brand.gif

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES CARD

MAIN EVENT

[WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH]

EDGE ©

-V-

CHRIS BENOIT

[WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH]

KING BOOKER ©

-V-

TRIPLE H

BATTLE OF THE BRANDS

[WINNING BRAND RECEIVES #40 ENTRANT IN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH]

TEAM RAW

(John Cena - Umaga - IC Champ Matt Hardy - ??? - ???)

-V-

TEAM SmackDown!

(Chris Jericho - CM Punk - Harry Smith - Lashley - Joey Mercury)

SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

TEAM HBK

(CAPTAIN: Shawn Michaels - ??? - ??? - ???)

-V-

TEAM KANE

(CAPTAIN: Kane - ??? - ??? - ???)

SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

[ECW ORIGINALS CAREERS VS. CONTROL OF ECW]

HEYMAN'S AGENDA

(CAPTAIN: Paul Heyman - Kurt Angle - Big Show - Big Veto - Mike Knox)

-V-

ECW ORIGINALS

(CAPTAIN: Raven - ECW TV CHAMPION Rob Van Dam - Sabu - Tommy Dreamer - Sandman)

3-On-3 Survivor Series Match

The King's Court

(Rene Dupree - Elijah Burke - Sylvester Terkay)

-V-

William Regal - Finlay - Mystery Partner

--HANDICAP MATCH--

THE UNDERTAKER

-V-

MATT MORGAN & GYMINI

• 2 weeks later...

250px-Mondaynightraw.jpg

WWE RAW | Week 3 November 2006

("Mice And Gods" plays as the Raw opening video is run. As it ends we cut to a shot from high above inside the Dee Events Center on the campus of Weber State University. Pyro goes off by the stage and above the ring as the camera pans the crowd.)

JR: WELCOME FANS TO WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW! What a show we have planned for you tonight! Starting right now...

(Chris Nowinski's music hits and the Raw General Manager makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He gets in the ring and is handed a microphone.)

Nowinski: Gee, why the sour reaction? Have my decisions made you that mad?

(Crowd boos more)

Nowinski: Anyway, before we begin tonight, I'd like to take the time to announce the last two members of Team Raw for the Battle Of The Brands Match this Sunday at Survivor Series. They are, Mr. Ken Kennedy, and Randy Orton!

(Crowd boos)

JR: Wow those are two huge additions King!

King: I gotta tell ya JR, I'm really liking Raw's chances!

Nowinski: And also tonight, in the interest of generating a buzz for this Sunday, I have invited two members of Team SmackDown! to the building tonight to take part in two Battle Of The Brans Teaser matches. Tonight, Randy Orton will take on Chris Jericho! And Ken Kennedy will meet Lashley!

(The crowd pops for this announcement)

JR: Those are two huge matches King!

King: GM Nowinski is pulling out all the stops! This is great!

(Nowinski goes to continue when Mick Foley's music hits. The crowd boos Foley as he walks down the ramp and gets in the ring.)

Foley: Mr. Nowinski, please don't take this the wrong way. I respect you, I respect everything you've done in your academic career, I respect you as GM, and I respect you as a person. But your decision to force Edge to defend the WWE Title this Sunday is, quite frankly, stupid.

(Nowinski looks insulted.)

Foley: Now please, before you get angry and do or say something you're gonna regret, hear me out. Edge is hurting. And he's hurting because of Chris Benoit. Benoit's savage assault on Edge last week shows his true character. It shows that Benoit is not worthy of a WWE Championship match. It shows that he is nothing more than a glorified punk who will stop at nothing to get a title he doesn't deserve. You cannot reward Benoit's savagery by allowing him to compete for the WWE Title this Sunday. He...

Nowinski: Save it Mick. To be honest, I have thought about cancelling that match. But first, I'd like to hear from both you and Edge at the same time, in a civilized forum. So later tonight, in this ring, I will allow you two to state your case. And if I agree, the match is off. If not, then the contract signing scheduled for tonight will take place as announced, and Edge will defend against Chris Benoit this Sunday. So maybe you better go prepare your case.

(And with that Foley excuses himself and his music plays.)

(Outside of the arena, the SmackDown! limousine pulls up to the arena. The driver opens the door and out steps SmackDown! GM Teddy Long, Chris Jericho, and Lashley. They walk past the camera as they enter the arena. Teddy Long looks at the camera as he walks by.)

Long: Tonight is gonna be SmackDown!'s night playa!

(They enter the arena.)

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial, some Southern rockish music is playing and Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch are making their way down to the ring. They slide in and await their opponents. More music plays and Burchill comes out onto the stage. He is about to make his way down to the ring, and then stops and turns around. A wall on wheels is rolled out on a cart, and Colt Cabana crashes through it, ala the Shockmaster. Burchill laughs as Cabana picks himself up off the stage and joins his partner walking down to the ring. They get in the ring and the match is under way.)

Burchill & Colt Cabana Vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. Cade and Cabana are in the ring to start the match. The two men feel each other out and talk trash for a bit until Cade ends the exchange by slapping the taste out of Colt's mouth. Colt fires back with a few right hands and the real action begins. The two men battle back and forth until Cade kicks Cabana in the midsection and executes a powerful piledriver that drives Colt's head into the mat. Cade tags in his partner Trevor Murdoch who continues the assault on Colt Cabana. Murdoch and Cade manage to keep Colt isolated and make quick tags to stay fresh. Trevor Murdoch gets tagged in for the second time and attempts a running clothesline with Colt in the corner, but Colt moves. Murdoch hits chest first and Colt nails a neckbreaker. Colt tags in Burchill. Burchill is on fire as he nails both Murdoch and Cade with right hand after right hand. Burchill goes for his flipping rock bottom finisher, but Lance Cade kicks him hard in the face to break it up. The match continues to go back and forth for a bit until Cabana & Burchill get the upperhand again. Just as Burchill goes to hit his finisher on Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade breaks up the second attempt with a chairshot to Burchill's back causing his team to be disqualified.

WINNERS by DQ: Burchill & Colt Cabana

(After the match Cade uses the chair to lay out both of his opponents. Cade & Murdoch continue their assault until Cryme Tyme runs down to make the save. As Cryme Tyme is clearing the ring, World Tag Team Champions The Spirit Squad jump the barricade from the crowd and run in the ring. Kenny nails JTG in the face with a WWE Tag Team Title and Kenny low blows Shad. The Spirit Squad and Cade & Murdoch seem to have planned this attack as they shake hands as they back up up the ramp. Shad Gaspard asks for a mic and gets it.)

Shad: Spirit Squad, Cade & Murdoch...enjoy having the upper hand now, because just before we came out here we spoke to GM Nowinski, and we asked for a match at Survivor Series. But it ain't gon' be just any ole match. It's gon' be a FATAL FOURWAY for the World Tag Team Championship! See ya Sunday bitches!

(In the back we see "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels standing in his dressing room lacing up his boots. Marty Jannetty is standing next to him doing some stretches.)

HBK: I can't wait Marty, I cannot wait. Me, you, Carlito, and whoever else we choose to be on our team are gonna take it to Kane's team this Sunday! If Kane wants to play with fire, he's gonna get burned! And tonight, me, you, and Carlito are gonna take care of his three teammates.

(HBK continues to talk as the camera cuts away.)

(Back at the Raw interview area Todd Grisham is standing by with Chris Masters.)

Grisham: Chris Masters you asked for this interview time and said you have an announcement to make, what is this announcement?

Masters: Well you see Todd, I've noticed that for some reason, the powers that be here on Raw seem to forget about Chris Masters. So I've decided to do something about that. You see you know, and I know that no one in the world can break my Masterlock. So I've saved up a few paychecks that I've gotten from beating some of these scrubs that have been thrown in my way, and each week, whereever Raw goes I'm going to put up $100,000 of the money I have saved to anyone who can break my Masterlock. And each week one man will get a chance...if he breaks it, he gets the money. No questions asked. Let's see who shows up to take their chance to break the Masterlock.

(Masters flexes and then stares into the camera as we cut to commercial.)

**SEGMENT RATING: D+**

[COMMERCIALS]

(We're back and Todd Grisham makes his second consecutive appearance as he's standing by backstage with John Cena.)

Grisham: John, fans on WWE.COM have been asking this question all week, will you and Umaga be able to get along and win the Battle Of The Brands match at Survivor Series?

Cena: It's a valid question Todd. But I can assure you, I am going to be a professional and do whatever it takes to win the match for Raw. If that means having to get along with Umaga for a night, so be it. But I will be a professional.

Grisham: But on the same hand, how are you going to coexist with Randy Orton?

Cena: Oh don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Orton...he won't be a problem. We have a job to do, and that's win. And I will be a professional.

(Cena looks at the camera and then walks out of the frame.)

**SEGMENT RATING: A-**

(Lashley's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring accompanied by SmackDown! General Manager Teddy Long. They get in the ring and await his opponent. Ken Kennedy's music plays and he comes out and does his usual self introduction before making his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and asks referee Chad Patton to check both Lashley and Teddy Long for foreign objects. Patton obliges and then checks Kennedy as well. Patton calls for the bell.)

Battle Of The Brands Teaser: Mr. Ken Kennedy Vs. Lashley. Kennedy and Lashley lock up and it's all Lashley to start. Lashley shoves Kennedy down to the mat. Kennedy gets back up and they lock-up again. Lashley shoves Kennedy down again. They lock up a third time and Kennedy gets a side headlock on Lashley. Lashley uses his power to send Kennedy into the ropes. Kennedy comes back off the ropes towards Lashley, and ducks a clothesline attempt. Kennedy turns right around and nails Lashley in the lower back with a forearm shot. Lashley is hurting and Kennedy whips him into the corner. Kennedy beats on Lashley in the corner for a bit before nailing Lashley with a snap suplex out of the corner. With Lashley down, Ken Kennedy goes to the top rope for the Kenton Bomb, but GM Teddy Long climbs up on the apron and grabs Kennedy's leg. Kennedy punches Long and shoves him off the apron. He goes for the Kenton Bomb, but Lashley has had enough time to recover and moves out of the way. The referee counts both men down on the mat, but Lashley gets to his feet before the 10-count. Lashley picks Kennedy up for the Dominator, but Umaga rushes out to the ring with Armando Alejandro Estrada. Umaga grabs Lashley's foot and trips him. Lashley drops Kennedy and turns to yell at Lashley, only to get school boyed for a quick pinfall.

WINNER by pinfall: Mr. Ken Kennedy

(After the match Umaga enters the ring and he and Lashley start to brawl. Umaga comes out of nowhere with a Samoan Spike on Lashley. Lashley hits the mat, hurt severely. Umaga runs off the ropes and legdrops him. SmackDown! GM Teddy Long gets in the ring and tries to stop Umaga by slapping him. Umaga goes nuts and backs Teddy into the corner and goes to hit him with the samoan spike, but AAE grabs Umaga's arm and pulls him away.)

JR: That might've been the smartest thing Estrada's ever done. If Umaga attacks Teddy Long, he could be fired instantly.

(Umaga and AAE back away and eventually head up the ramp as Teddy Long checks on his SmackDown! star. Chris Jericho and some paramedics come out to check on Lashley and help him get to his feet and walk to the back under his own power.)

**MATCH RATING: B-**

(Backstage Jim Cornette is standing in front of the Raw interview set for his next rant.)

Cornette: Hi I'm Jim Cornette and as you know, I have something on my mind. Lately I've been subjected to watching Raw week in and week out and one thing that is obvious to me that apparently isn't obvious to anyone in the Raw front office, is the lack of WRESTLING on the show. That second W still stands for Wrestling, but instead of wrestling, we get segments with guys like Chris Masters making challenges to break wrestling holds, and mock talk show segments in the middle of the wrestling ring. If you're a fan of WRESTLING, then you are in luck. Because I have found the perfect competitor to bring wrestling back to the forefront of Raw, and next week I am going to introduce him. And he is going to wrestle his way to the top of Raw. Wrestling's Savior will be here next week...you'll thank me when he arrives. I'm Jim Cornette, and that's my opinion!

[COMMERCIALS]

(Chris Nowinski is reading the New York Times when there is a knock at the door. Nowinski's assistant Jonathan Coachman opens the door and Raw divas Mickie James, Victoria, and Torrie Wilson enter the office. They stand on the opposite side of Nowinski's desk.)

Mickie: Mr. Nowinski, we need your help. Those bitches from SmackDown! assaulted us last week, and they still have my...I mean...OUR womens title! We want a match with them at Survivor Series.

Nowinski: Well you're in luck ladies. You see I received a fax from the WWE Board Of Directors earlier today and the fax told me that the WWE Competition Committee has decided that there will be a match at Survivor Series. SmackDown!'s Divas against Raw's Divas, and the winning team gets the Womens Title. However there is one problem. You see Maria suffered a concussion at the hands of SmackDown! diva Aja Kong on Friday night and she will be unable to participate in Survivor Series. That leaves an opening on Team Raw. But don't fret...I've filled that gap, ladies please welcome your teammate and the newest Raw diva...Miss Beth Phoenix!

(The camera pans to the left and a blonde woman sitting on a leather couch stands up and shakes the hands of her Survivor Series teammates.)

(We cut to Shelton Benjamin who is standing around backstage having his flashy shirt sewed. He looks over to a WWE producer who is standing by.)

Shelton: Hey you, get me a water.

(The producer just stares.)

Shelton: I said hey you, with the head set, get me a water.

(The producer tosses Shelton a water, but Shelton takes his eye off it and goes to grab it, but the bottle hits off his hands and smacks Shelton right in the face. Shelton is pissed and he storms over to the producer and grabs him by the shirt.)

Shelton: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?

(Shelton lets the man go and shoves him hard into the wall. Shelton slaps the man and continues his physical and verbal assault until D'Lo Brown shows up on the scene. D'Lo grabs Shelton and pulls him away from the man. D'Lo walks Shelton away from the man and puts his hands on Shelton's shoulders to calm him down.)

D'Lo: Calm down man. Look, you may not believe this but I was in your position once. I was struggling to make a name for myself and get ahead in the wrestling world and I was angry. But an older veteran took me aside one day and took me under his wing, and look what I became.

Shelton: What did you become? Some old loser who's struggling to even get on Raw every week? Please...I've got the skills to be WWE Champion for years to come, but for some reason I ain't gettin' an opportunity! You wonder why I'm angry when I got some never-was trying to tell me that he was in my situation? You were never in my situation, you never had the kind of talent I have. Ever.

D'Lo: Well, that's your opinion. But when you realize how wrong it is, if you ever need help or need someone to talk to, I'll be here.

Shelton: [sarcastically] Thanks, pops. [turning to lady sewing his shirt] Now where's my shirt at?

(D'Lo sighs and begins to walk away when Shelton turns around and just broadsides D'Lo with a running forearm to the back of the head. D'Lo hits the wall and slides down to the floor as Shelton stomps away on him. Shelton bends down and punches D'Lo in the face and then slaps him a few times.)

Shelton: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! UNDERSTAND?!

(As Shelton continues to walk down the hall, the camera cuts to a shot of Chris Nowinski's office. The door flies open and SmackDown! GM Teddy Long storms in.)

Long: Yo, what the hell was that out there tonight?

Nowinski: What're you talking about?

Long: Sending Umaga out there to attack Lashley. I thought we agreed there'd be no interference to make things fair for Sunday!

Nowinski: Woah, I didn't send Umaga out there. In fact, I'm quite pissed off that he did come out, but didn't I see you up on the apron trying to prevent Ken Kennedy executing a top rope move?

Long: You just wait...there's gonna be payback on Friday night. Believe that, playa!

Nowinski: You so much as try it and I guarantee Raw will be out there in full force to stop you.

(Just then Long reaches over the desk and grabs Nowinski's tie. Nowinski and Long struggle for a bit until Nowinski's assistant, Jonathan Coachman puts himself in between them and forces them apart. Long heads for the door, stops and turns and stares at Nowinski and then turns back and leaves, slamming the door behind him.)

**SEGMENT RATING: B**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial Test is already in the ring when Johnny Nitro's music plays. Nitro and Melina make their way down to the ring walking the red carpet with papparazzi flashing away with their cameras. They do their usual entrance and Nitro and Test high five and await their third partner. "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOW!" Shelton Benjamin's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a huge chorus of boos. He hops up onto the apron and then enters the ring. He stands by his teammates, Test and Nitro as he takes his shirt and sunglasses off. He hands them to the ring attendant. "I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool." Carlito's music plays and he comes out onto the stage along with Marty Jannetty. The two men enter the ring and stand in their corner as they wait for their teammate. Shawn Michaels' music hits and the crowd pops huge as he comes out and makes his way down to the ring. He gets to the ring and takes his vest off as he's jumped from behind by Johnny Nitro.)

Test, Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin Vs. "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, Carlito & Marty Jannetty. Nitro starts off the match by dominating HBK. Nitro hammers away on HBK and whips him into the corner. A Stinger splash followed by a kick to the groin and a ddt and then Nitro tags in Test. Test continues the dominance of HBK by using his strength to overpower Shawn continuously. Test keeps Shawn in the heels' corner and tags in Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin goes to work on Shawn's left leg. He slams it hard into the mat. Shawn manages to battle back, but Shelton catches an HBK kick. Shawn nails an enziguiri and manages to make it to his corner to tag in Marty Jannetty. Jannetty is on fire at first, dropkicking all three members of the heel team. Test gets back up though and clotheslines Marty so hard that he flips through the air before landing on his back. Test tags in Johnny Nitro. Nitro comes in and takes it to Jannetty for a while until Jannetty gets an arm drag out of nowhere and they go back and forth. Jannetty hits a back body drop and tags in Carlito. Carlito dominates Nitro for a bit until Nitro gets a low blow on Carlito and tags in Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin whips Carlito into the ropes and a blind tag is made to HBK. Shelton back body drops Carlito and then turns around to a Superkick, but Shelton ducks it and low blows HBK. Shelton turns and punches Jannetty. Marty tries to get in the ring and is held back by the referee. Johnny Nitro enters the fray and he and Shelton double team Shawn Michaels. Test hops down off the apron and goes and attacks Marty and begins to beat him up on the outside. Nitro eventually clotheslines Carlito to the outside and does a suicide dive out onto Test, Jannetty, and Carlito. As those four men are out Shelton and HBK battle in the ring. Shelton nails an Exploder Suplex and is about to cover HBK when D'Lo Brown runs down to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and challenges Shelton to attack him. Referee Jack Doan tries to get D'Lo off the apron and eventually does. When he does Shelton turns around and Shawn Michaels who had kipped up just before delivers Sweet Chin Music on Shelton. Shawn covers Shelton, 1---2---3!

WINNERS by pinfall: Shawn Michaels, Carlito & Marty Jannetty

(After the match Shelton is pulled to the outside by Nitro and Test and the heels head to the back angry. Shawn calls D'Lo into the ring and is handed a mic.)

Shawn: Well D'Lo, it's become abundantly clear to me that my team still needs a fourth member. And since you wanna get your hands on Shelton Benjamin, what do you say you become the fourth member of Team HBK?

D'Lo: I'd love to Shawn.

(And with that the two men shake hands and the other two team members welcome D'Lo to the fold.)

JR: That is going to be a tough team to beat this Sunday at Survivor Series!

King: But you seem to be forgetting one major thing JR, the other team has Kane.

JR: That's very true and the monster Kane will captain his team of Test, Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin at Survivor Series this Sunday it's going to be a rough one no doubt!

(In the back we get a shot of WWE Intercontinental Champion Matt Hardy talking on his cell phone.)

Hardy: Look, I know you're just managing him but I saw you on SmackDown! and it looks like you're spending a little too much time with him. I don't care if you're officially Harry Smith's British Bimbo or whatever he wants to call you, I just would like it if you didn't spend as much time with him when he's not in the ring. *sigh* Look whatever, we'll talk about this later. I got a photoshoot to do.

(Hardy hangs up and storms out of the room. As he leaves a camera in the hallway catches him. SmackDown! GM Teddy Long is walking the opposite way down the hall and Hardy stops him.)

Long: What can I do for ya playa?

Hardy: Well Mr. Long I was just wondering if possibly, maybe you could allow Ashley out of her SmackDown! contract so that she can come over to Raw and be with me?

Long: (laughing) Are you kidding man? I'm trying to start a womens division, she's much too important to me! Sorry playa, but no can do.

(Long keeps walking, and shakes his head while still chuckling. Hardy turns and looks furious and storms off.)

**SEGMENT RATING: D+**

(The ring is set up with a black carpet and a desk along with a chair on each side of the desk. Lillian Garcia stands in the ring.)

Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Raw General Manager Christopher Nowinski!

(Nowinski's music hits and he comes down to the ring along with Jonathan Coachman. Nowinski and Coach stand in the ring.)

Nowinski: At this time I would like everyone to please welcome the WWE Champion EDGE!

("On this day I see clearly everything has come to life!" Edge's music plays and he is wheeled down to the ring in a wheelchair by Lita. Mick Foley is at their side as Edge is in a wheelchair with a neckbrace on and a bruised face and two black eyes. As they get to the ring, Edge is helped to his feet by Mick Foley who also helps Edge walk up the steel steps. Edge hands Lita the WWE Title and Edge and his associates are finally in the ring. Edge takes a seat in the chair facing Nowinski as his associates remain standing.)

Edge: First off, let me just say that I am in no condition to wrestle on Sunday. And it is because of Chris Benoit! He is a savage and not only should he be stripped of his title shot, but he should be suspended! No...he should be FIRED! His assault on me last week was heinous. I mean...just look at me. For the first time ever, I am uglier than Chris Benoit. If you need proof that Benoit assaulted me, just ask your assistant Jonathan Coachman! He was there!

Nowinski: (Turns to Coach) Yeah Coach, you were there. What did you see?

Coach: Well, first off Mr. Nowinski, thank you very much for hearing my side of the story. Anyway, as you know last week you asked me to go get you coffee. Being the gracious, hard working assistant that I am, I went to get you the best damn cup of coffee ever. On my way I passed Edge in the hallway. He was minding his own business, and helping himself to some food from the catering cart. A little bit later, I passed Chris Benoit. I went to get you coffee, and when I returned...

Nowinski: Save it, Coach. Have you guys never heard of security cameras? I have the footage of what happened last week. I already know what happened.

Coach: You do?

Edge: You do?

Nowinski: Yes, I do. Now please...roll the footage.

(The Titantron lights up and we cut to a shot of the security footage. It's black and white and we see Edge standing at the catering cart eating when Jonathan Coachman walks past. Edge turns around.)

Edge: Hey Coach, can you do me a favor?

Coach: What exactly do you need me to do?

Edge: Look, I don't wanna have to defend the title against Chris Benoit at Survivor Series...so I wanna frame him. You're gonna destroy me with this chair, and we're gonna say Benoit did it!

Coach: Really?

Edge: Yeah come on man...you gotta help me out!

Coach: Alright, give me that chair.

(Edge hands Coach the chair and turns around and prepares himself for the chairshot. Coach just unloads on Edge and he slumps over and falls to the mat. Coach continues to drive the chair into Edge's head and back.)

Coach: TAKE THAT CHRIS! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING MY JOB! NEW GM MY ASS!

(Coach continues to lay out Edge until he hears someone coming. He drops the chair and runs away.)

(Back to live action, Coach is trying to hide his face and refuses to look at GM Nowinski.)

Nowinski: I probably don't need to say this, but due to that footage I have no choice but to demand this match still take place.

Edge: BUT I CAN'T WALK!

Nowinski: Oh that's just not true Edge, I have your doctor's report right here...you merely suffered a sever laceration to your head and that's been stitched up. You can walk, and you can wrestle. And you will at Survivor Series. So right now if I could have Chris Benoit join the festivities.

("Whatever" plays and Benoit comes down to the ring to a huge pop. He walks all the way around the ring and enters on the side opposite Edge and his entorage. Benoit sits down at the table across from Edge. Nowinski presents the contract to Edge first. Edge reads and then signs. Nowinski then passes the contract over to Benoit. Benoit does the same and hands it back. Just as Benoit does that, Edge reaches across the table and slaps Benoit. Benoit flips the table and Edge miraculously leaps up out of the chair and he, Foley, and Lita scurry to the outside. They stand outside and yell at Benoit. Benoit runs towards the ropes and leaps through the ropes and nails a suicide dive on Edge. Benoit hammers away on him until Mick Foley grabs Benoit by the hair and picks him up. Benoit chops the hell out of Foley and then whips him hard into the steel steps. Benoit continues to go after Edge, and Lita jumps on Benoit's back. Benoit struggles with her for a bit before grabbing her by the hair and flipping her over on to her ass. Benoit turns to face Edge again and is at the receiving end of a sick spear. Edge grabs his title and rubs it in Benoit's face and tells Benoit that that's as close as he'll get to the title. WWE Officials rush out make sure Edge and his entorage don't do any more damage to Benoit.)

**SEGMENT RATING: A**

[COMMERCIALS]

(Back from commercial Raw newcomer Trent Acid is already in the ring awaiting his opponent. Some unfamiliar music hits and Scott Taylor emerges from the back. Taylor is no longer in his Scotty Too Hotty attire and instead is wearing regular long pant-like tights. Taylor runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs to the second turnbuckle in the closest corner to him and poses as the crowd gives him a surprisingly strong ovation. Trent Acid jumps Taylor as he hops down from the turnbuckle.)

TRENT ACID VS. SCOTT TAYLOR. Acid dominates to start. He uses a strong flurry of left and right hands as well as repeated kicks to Taylor's midsection to lay a beating on the veteran. Acid backs Taylor into the corner and chops him a few times. Acid whips Taylor across the ring into the other corner, but Taylor stops. Acid charges and goes for a bulldog, but Taylor senses it and ducks. Acid lands on his ass and Taylor kicks him in the back hard. Taylor picks Acid up and begins to dominate the match himself. Taylor goes for a fisherman suplex, but Acid manages to kick out. Both men get to their feet. Taylor kicks Acid in the midsection and nails a swinging impact ddt. Acid is down. Taylor goes up to the top and leaps off for a legdrop and hits it. Taylor covers Acid for the pinfall.

WINNER by pinfall: Scott Taylor.

(Taylor poses for the crowd and then heads to the back victorious in his Raw debut.)

JR: Fans what a night it is going to be this Sunday at Survivor Series! As we saw earlier, it's going to be WWE Champion Edge's night to lose it all as we have just been informed that GM Chris Nowinski has just announced that in the main event this Sunday...there must be a winner! It will be a no countout, and no disqualification match and if Mick Foley and Lita will be barred from ringside!

King: Wow that has to favor the challenger JR!

JR: Indeed it does King, but that's not going to be the only title match this Sunday. Representing SmackDown!, World Heavyweight Champion King Booker defends against "The Cerebral Assassin" Triple H!

King: And what about this one JR, Team Raw. Team SmackDown!. It's the Battle Of The Brands Match!

JR: That's right and the winning brand will be guaranteed to have a representative of their brand enter as the 40th entrant in the upcoming Royal Rumble match in January!

King: Also in a Raw Survivor Series match, Team HBK captained by Shawn Michaels will take on a team captained by Kane!

JR: That is going to be one hard-hitting match. But not as hard-hitting as the SmackDown! handicap match. The Undertaker takes on the team of Matt Morgan and Gymini. 3-on-1, the odds are stacked against the Undertaker...will he be able to overcome them?

King: I don't know JR, but I do know that there are a lot of rumors floating around backstage about who William Regal and Finlay will get as their partner to take on The King's Court this Sunday.

JR: And let's not forget a match announced earlier tonight as it'll be Raw's Divas taking on representatives of the new SmackDown! Women's Division as WWE Womens Champion Mickie James, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and newcomer Beth Phoenix go up against SmackDown!'s Nora Greenwald, Aja Kong, Trish Stratus, and Ashley Massaro. The winning team gets possession of the WWE Womens Championship!

King: And don't forget ECW! They also have a big match this Sunday as Heyman's Agenda, Paul Heyman's group take on the group of ECW Originals. It's sure to get extreme because if the Originals win they get control of ECW for a month! But if they lose, their careers are over and they are gone from ECW for good!

JR: And finally, just added tonight in a Fatal Fourway for the World Tag Team Titles, champions The Spirit Squad defend against Cryme Tyme, Burchill & Colt Cabana, and Cade & Murdoch. It's WWE SURVIVOR SERIES AND IT'S THIS SUNDAY NIGHT ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

(The camera cuts to a shot of the stage and the Titantron as we get a countdown "5...4...3...2...1..." Jericho's music plays and the SmackDown! star makes his way out to a big pop. He's accompanied by SmackDown! GM Teddy Long. Jericho gets in the ring and is handed a microphone.)

Jericho: (crowd pops as they seem to know what's coming) Welcome to RAW.....IS.....JERICHOOOOOOO! Tonight I am here...

("HEY!" "Burn In My Light" hits and Jericho is angered that his return speech was interrupted by Randy Orton's music. Orton poses on the stage as pyro shoots off and then continues to walk down to the ring. Orton gets in and we're underway almost immediately.)

MAIN EVENT: Battle Of The Brands Teaser: RANDY ORTON VS. CHRIS JERICHO. Orton and Jericho wrestle a competitive back-and-forth match. Jericho goes for the Lionsault, but Orton gets his knees up. Orton goes for the RKO, but Jericho shoves him and into the corner. Orton hits hard and bounces back and Jericho nails a bulldog. Jericho nails the Lionsault and goes for the Walls Of Jericho, but Orton kicks out of it. Jericho charges Orton who nails a desperation clothesline. Orton picks Jericho up and goes for the RKO when Teddy Long hops up on the apron. Orton goes over to him and grabs him by the tie. Orton goes to punch him when Jericho nails a low blow. Orton is hurt and Jericho spins him around and ddts him. Walls Of Jericho on Orton, and he taps.

WINNER by pinfall: Chris Jericho

(After the match Jericho is about to keep beating on Orton when Ken Kennedy rushes out. Kennedy attacks Jericho from behind. As Kennedy beats on Jericho, Lashley rushes out. Lashley and Kennedy begin to brawl and the SmackDown! stars get the upper hand until John Cena charges out with a chair and clears the ring. Lashley, Jericho, and Teddy Long make their way up the ramp. In the ring Cena has the chair up in a ready-position as Randy Orton is trying to get to his feet. Ken Kennedy sees this and rips the chair out of Cena's hands thinking he was about to hit Orton with it. Kennedy shakes his finger and tells Cena that he shouldn't do that. Cena slaps Kennedy's finger and hand and mouths the words "I wasn't going to do anything." Orton gets to his feet, and he and Kennedy back Cena into the corner and accuse him of trying to hit Orton. It almost leads to blows when Matt Hardy comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. He tries to restore order, but instead a brawl breaks out. Cena and Hardy are brawling with Orton and Kennedy. A shot of the SmackDown! stars shows them laughing at the top of the stage.)

JR: GM NOWINSKI CANNOT BE HAPPY WITH THE WAY HIS TEAM IS BRAWLING RIGHT NOW! THEY ARE NOT A TEAM RIGHT NOW!

**MATCH RATING: B-**

(The show goes off the air with Team Raw brawling in the ring.)

From PWInsider.com...

WWE Development News

- The WWE has recently told Chuck Palumbo that he is going to be called up to the main roster soon. Rumor has it he will be placed on the ECW roster, but nothing has been confirmed.

- Another soon-to-be-called-up WWE development talent, Ray Gordy, was recently told he will be getting a new gimmick and look very soon. It can be assumed that this will be the gimmick and look he will use upon his call to the main roster.

- Rumors are flying that JBL is soon going to leave the broadcast booth to begin a career as a manager and that someone from OVW or DSW is going to be called up to be debuted as JBL's "hand picked" protege. No word on who it's going to be as of yet, but the early frontrunner appears to be OVW star Jack Bull with a new name and gimmick.

- Former WCW wrestler Ice Train (M.I. Smooth) has signed a development deal with WWE. He has been assigned to Deep South Wrestling and is currently working a 1960's Soul Singer gimmick under the name of "Barry Smooth".

- WWE Development wrestler Sterling James Keenan has been asked to cut his hair, most likely in preparation to be called up to the main roster.

FROM WWE.COM...

brand.gif

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES CARD

MAIN EVENT

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Edge ©

--VS--

Chris Benoit

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

King Booker ©

--VS--

Triple H

BATTLE OF THE BRANDS MATCH

*Winner Brand Gets #40 Entrant In Royal Rumble 2007*

TEAM RAW

(John Cena - Umaga - Mr. Ken Kennedy - Randy Orton & Matt Hardy)

--VS--

TEAM SmackDown!

(Lashley - CM Punk - Joey Mercury - Chris Jericho & Harry Smith)

3-ON-3 SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

King's Court

(Captain: WWE US CHAMPION Rene Dupree - Elijah Burke - Sylvester Terkay)

--VS--

Team Regal

(Captain: William Regal - Finlay - Mystery Partner)

HANDICAP MATCH

The Undertaker

--VS--

Matt Morgan & Gymini

ECW SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

*If Heyman's Agenda Wins, ECW Originals Are Fired. If Originals Win They Run ECW For A Month.*

Heyman's Agenda

(Captain: Paul Heyman - Kurt Angle - Big Show - Mike Knox - Big Veto)

--VS--

ECW Originals

(Captain: Raven - Rob Van Dam - Sabu - Tommy Dreamer - Sandman)

SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

Team HBK

(Captain: Shawn Michaels - Marty Jannetty - Carlito - D'Lo Brown)

--VS--

Team Kane

(Captain: Kane - Test - Johnny Nitro - Shelton Benjamin

WOMENS SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

*Winning Teams Wins Womens Title Belt For Their Brand*

TEAM RAW

(Captain: Mickie James - Victoria - Torrie Wilson - Beth Phoenix)

--VS--

TEAM SmackDown!

(Captain: Nora Greenwald - Aja Kong - Trish Stratus - Ashley Massaro)

FATAL FOUR WAY

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

The Spirit Squad ©

(Kenny & Mikey)

--VS--

Cryme Tyme

(Shad & JTG)

--VS--

The Redneck Wrecking Crew

(Cade & Murdoch)

--VS--

Burchill & Colt Cabana

ECW ON SCI-FI

Tuesday Week 3 November 2006

Segment 1: ECW Tag Team Title Tournament 1st Round Match: Nathan Quarry & Too Cold Scorpio Vs. The Bashams. WINNERS: The Bashams by pinfall after Doug pins Quarry. After the match Scorpio and Quarry are jumped from behind by Ruckus & Rodney Mack. RATING: D+

Segment 2: Heyman's Agenda arrives via limo. They are all dressed in suits and look like they have been partying. They make their way into the arena. RATING: D

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 3: Heyman's Agenda is in the ring. Heyman is confident that tonight will be the last night the ECW Originals will disgrace this show with their presence. He says nothing in the world will ruin his enjoyment of tonight, and his enjoyment of Survivor Series when the Originals are gone from ECW forever. Heyman says tonight is going to be even sweeter when Big Veto beats Tommy Dreamer and guarantees Dreamer will not be in the ECW World Title Tournament. RATING: D

Segment 4: ECW Tag Team Title Tournament 1st Round Match: Sabu & RVD Vs. Storm & Tajiri. WINNERS: Storm & Tajiri by pinfall after Kurt Angle interferes. RATING: C

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: Eugene and Don Callis come out to the ring. Callis begins the promo on behalf of Eugene, but then suddenly says that he's going to allow Eugene to truly speak for the first time. Eugene takes the mic and cuts a scathing promo that rips on the WWE creative team. He talks about how his real name is Nick and that he's not a retard. He always felt that he was stuck in limbo. Forced to do a gimmick he hated, but also one that would never be taken seriously. He's had to pretend to be stupid. He's had to hang out with freaks and losers. But one day Don Callis came to him and instilled confidence in him that he can shed that terrible gimmick and just be himself. And take ECW by storm. Eugene is dead. Nick Dinsmore is risen. All the anger he's been holding in since the Eugene gimmick began has to come out somehow. He's done taking it out on himself. From now on, the purging is going to hurt others. And there isn't anyone in ECW that's safe. RATING: C+

Segment 6: In the back Trinity and her new charge Chris Chetti are walking down the hall when Larry Sweeney walks by. He sees Trinity, stops dead in his tracks and makes an inappropriate comment about her chest. She slaps the taste out of his mouth and Chetti laughs as they keep walking. As they get off screen Sweeney says out loud "Damn she's fine!". RATING: E-

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 7: Doring & Roadkill Vs. Chris Chetti & CW Anderson. WINNERS: Doring & Roadkill after botched interference from Larry Sweeney. Sweeney comes out to aplogize to Trinity and flirt with her. He says "watch this" and goes to grab the leg of Danny Doring, but Doring reversed the irish whip, and since Sweeney isn't looking, he can't see that he tripped Chetti and Chetti stumbles right into Doring & Roadkill's finisher for the pinfall. After the match Trinity, CW, and Chetti are pissed and Sweeney keeps apologizing. RATING: D+

Segment 8: In the back the ECW Originals are in their dressing room. They're discussing tonight's main event and Tommy Dreamer promises to win and help their cause by getting into the World Title tournament. RATING: C

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 9: MAIN EVENT: ECW World Title Tournament Qualifier: Tommy Dreamer Vs. Big Veto. WINNER: Dreamer by pinfall. Mike Knox attempts to interfere, but he's stopped by Sandman and the distraction to Veto allows RVD to slide in the ring, nail a kick to the head and then the Five Star Frog Splash. Tommy Dreamer crawls over to Veto and covers him for the pinfall. After the match the Originals hit the ring and celebrate the win. RATING: C-

SHOW RATING: E-

---------------------------------------------------

SmackDown! Preview

Two days away from one of the biggest pay-per-views of the year, SmackDown! is sure to be on fire. Number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title, Triple H is in a bad mood after outsmarted by The King's Court last week. This Friday on SmackDown! Triple H promises to get revenge on his Survivor Series opponent, King Booker, and his Court.

Also the Battle of The Brands Teaser Matches continue when two members of Team Raw are in the building to take on two members of Team SmackDown!.

SmackDown! General Manager Teddy Long has also passed along word to WWE.COM that there is going to be a #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles this Friday night as The Naturals take on William Regal & Finlay. The winning team will meet the WWE Tag Team Champions The Pitbulls a week from Friday on SmackDown!.

All this and more as SmackDown! prepares for Survivor Series this Friday night only on The CW Network!

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SmackDown!

FRIDAY WEEK 3 NOVEMBER 2006

Segment 1: Triple H comes out to the ring to start the show. He lets it be known that he is not a happy man and has been seething all week because of what happened to him at the end of last week's show. He calls out The King's Court but there's no response. Triple H accuses them of being scared and SD! GM Teddy Long comes out onto the stage. Long says that due to some last minute flight cancellations, The King's Court have not been scheduled to be in the building tonight. Triple H is pissed and tells Teddy Long to get him an opponent so he can take his frustrations out on them tonight. Long obliges and says he has the perfect person in mind, but Triple H is gonna have to wait until the main event to find out who it is. RATING: B+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 2: Michael Cole announces that tonight we will see two Battle Of The Brands Teaser Matches as Joey Mercury meets Raw's John Cena, and CM Punk takes on Raw's Matt Hardy. RATING: C-

Segment 3: Matt Morgan Vs. Vance Venis. WINNER: Matt Morgan by pinfall with a chokeslam. Daivari joins the announcers for commentary and then after the match he joins Morgan in the ring. They stand in the ring and the lights go out. A bell tolls a few times and all of a sudden it begins to rain in the ring. Daivari and Morgan are mildly freaked out and head to the back. RATING: D+

Segment 4: In the back, Josh Matthews is standing by with The Briscoe Brothers. The Briscoe Brothers introduce their new manager, their uncle Jerry Brisco. When Josh Matthews mentions that their names are spelled differently, the Briscoes threaten to kick his ass. RATING: D+

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 5: We see Sylvan standing in the hallway outside someone's locker room. Sylvan enters and tells Matt Hardy that Ashley and Harry are canoodling in Harry's locker room. Hardy shows up and nothing is going on, but he threatens Harry anyway and tells Ashley to come with him. RATING: C

Segment 6: "Primetime" Elix Skipper Vs. Brian Kendrick. WINNER: Skipper by pinfall after Jamie Noble comes out and flaunts the WWE Tag Team Title and tells Kendrick to watch the video screen. On the screen we see Paul London being assaulted backstage by The Headhunters and Kid Kash. After the match Noble is backing up the ramp, and Kendrick runs at him and tackles him on the ramp. Kendrick hammers him for a bit before running to the back to help his friend. RATING: C+

Segment 7: The four women on Team SmackDown! are backstage meeting. Trish Stratus isn't happy with the way Nora and Aja treated her friends from Raw. Nora warns her that if she thinks about turning on them, or helping Raw in anyway that they will make her life on SmackDown! a living hell. Nora then yells at Ashley for letting Matt Hardy in the room. He's a Raw superstar, he could be a spy. Ashley is timid and asks Matt Hardy to wait outside for the rest of the meeting, and Hardy says he'll be right outside the door. RATING: E

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 8: Battle Of The Brands Teaser Match: John Cena Vs. Joey Mercury. WINNER: Cena by pinfall. RATING: C-

Segment 9: Backstage Josh Matthews interviews William Regal & Finlay about their Survivor Series match. They refuse to announce their mystery partner, but say that he is ready and cannot wait to get in the ring. RATING: C+

Segment 10: The camera is in the back filming CM Punk as he makes his way to the ring for his match. Out of nowhere screams are heard and the camera swings around and we see Gymini, Daivari and Matt Morgan come running out of their locker room screaming. A bunch of bats fly out after them. The camera man runs to the locker room door and peers in only to see a huge mess of bats flying around. RATING: B

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 11: #1 Contenders Match: The Naturals Vs. Regal & Finlay. WINNERS: Regal & Finlay to earn a shot at the WWE Tag Team Titles next week on SmackDown!. RATING: D+

Segment 12: In the back we see Brian Kendrick standing by as EMTs load his friend Paul London into an ambulance. Josh Matthews tries to get a word with Kendrick, but he tells him no and gets in the ambulance with the beaten Paul London. RATING: D

Segment 13: In the back CM Punk cuts a promo about Survivor Series. He talks about Darwin, Survival of the Fittest, and how being straight edge makes him the fittest. He talks about his skills and how they translate perfectly to a make like this one. He plans on being a survivor on Sunday, and he plans on taking that win and that momentum and continuing his winning streak until he finally has gold around his waist here on SmackDown!, and no one can stop him. RATING: C

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 14: Battle Of The Brands Teaser: Matt Hardy Vs. CM Punk. WINNER: CM Punk after Hardy gets distracted when Sylvan comes out with flowers to try to give them to Ashley. When Hardy says something to Sylvan, CM Punk spins Hardy around and kicks him and then nails him with a butterfly suplex backbreaker. Punk scores the win. When Sylvan keeps trying to talk to Ashley, Harry Smith comes out. Smith levels Sylvan with a clothesline and stands over him. Ashley thanks Harry and gives him a polite thank you hug and Matt Hardy sees this. He gets pissed and grabs Ashley by the arm and storms off with her. RATING: C-

Segment 15: The announcers rundown the card for Survivor Series. RATING: D-

Segment 16: Triple H is shown seething in the back awaiting his match. RATING: B

[COMMERCIALS]

Segment 17: Triple H comes down to the ring for his match. Teddy Long comes out next and stands on the ramp. He tells Triple H that in order to assure Triple H that he can get all his frustration out tonight, he's making the match a No Disqualification, No Countout match. Triple H is pleased until he realizes his opponent is...BOBBY LASHLEY! MAIN EVENT: Lashley Vs. Triple H. Anything Goes. WINNER: Triple H wins after Umaga comes out and destroys Lashley. RATING: C

Segment 18: As Triple H is celebrating the video screen lights up with King Booker's visage. He's standing outside waiting for Triple H. He calls Triple H out. Trips runs to the back and the camera follows him. When he gets outside he gets jumped by the King's Court. They lay him out and hop into a limo. King Booker stands up through the sunroof and yells "SUCKAAAAAAAA" as the limo pulls off. Michael Cole mentions how Triple H's anger got in the way of his intelligence and if he doesn't reign it in, he might not be able to pull off the win on Sunday. RATING: B+