Just Got Back From UxFest

K

UxFest is a cheap (£10) one day music festival in London, run by un-paid volunteers, with all profits going to charitys. It's been going for about six years and this is the first time I've gone.

There were two stages, and the line-up was as follows

Outcryfire

Profane

No Warning Shot

Sylosis

Shellshock

Eths

Inner Rage

Architects

Mumrah (Not to be confused with Mumm-ra... who I've also actually seen)

Fireapple Red

PDHM

Head On

Forever Never

Engel

B Movie Heroes

Kingsize Blues

Biomechanical

Exit Ten

The Blackout

Murder One

Skindred

I'd seen almost half the bands before, and made a point of seeing some of the ones I hadn't heard of.

Highlights included Mumrah, Shellshock, B Movie Heroes and the mighty Skindred (Who finally played a new song; HOORAH!)

Yeah I saw the Architechs. Pretty good actually. Not what I expected. I thought it was gonna be some Indy band based on the name, and the fact that some times they had an ominous 'The' before their name. But they turned out to be metal.

Yeah D, we saw Forever Never and had a twenty minute argument about wether it was Forever Never or Forever N Ever.

I believe you were correct.

Yeah I saw the Architechs. Pretty good actually. Not what I expected. I thought it was gonna be some Indy band based on the name, and the fact that some times they had an ominous 'The' before their name. But they turned out to be metal.

Bunch of 18 year olds from Brighton done good, thats the only reason I really know about them. Heard some of their stuff, its not bad.

Yeah D, we saw Forever Never and had a twenty minute argument about wether it was Forever Never or Forever N Ever.

I believe you were correct.