Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylesClash86

I think that when Scofield and Kellerman find Sara at the same time she will be forced with a choice on who lives.

Tough choice...the guy who got himself arrested to break his brother out of jail, or the guy who tried to drown her in the bathtub AND electrocute her...Hmmm ;)

Since Tweener was on this show I will put this new here:

Lane Garrison, who played Tweener on "Prison Break," was in an automobile accident that killed a 17-year-old boy over the weekend.

The actor was driving his 2001 Land Rover, which struck a center median, jumped a curb and struck a tree on Saturday night, Dec. 2 in Beverly Hills, reports TMZ.com..

The boy was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he died. Two 15-year-old girls were also reported as passengers, with one in critical condition.

The Beverly Hills Police are currently investigating the cause of the crash since Garrison displayed "symptoms of alcohol intoxication." Alcohol containers were removed from the actor's SUV.

The 26-year-old actor was also in another car accident several weeks ago. On October 20, Garrison was leaving Hyde nightclub when his Land Rover hit the back end of an Infiniti. He drove away from the minor fender bender while hiding his face from the paparazzi.

Garrison is best known as the petty thief David "Tweener" Apolskis, who successfully escaped from jail on "Prison Break," but was later shot and killed.

Yeah, I heard about that, not sure what's up with Lane Garrison. First he is in the fender bender, and now this. It has also been reported that none of the occupants of the vehicle were related to him.

If the girl who is in critical condition's health doesn't improve, he could be in HUGE trouble (of course, he already is...)

• 1 month later...

Last year I lost a lot of interest in Prison Break around this time because attached to 24, it comes off as being a whole lot less intense. However this season had a killer first half conclusion, so I'm curious to see how it holds up.

Can't wait for tonight. I never got into 24, but Prison Break, ugh, just so good. Did anyone catch the half-an-hour recap and preview? They showed a couple of clips that gave away some key points (I think, anyway) of upcoming episodes. If you want to watch the recap, you can watch it on the Prison Break ondemand that is on the fox.com/prisonbreak website. I read the preview for tonights episode, and just wonder what the hell is going to happen when they get to Steadman.

Also, this is just me thinking back. They made it seem that Burrows and Kellerman have actually never seen each other, but if you remember when the van Burrows was being transported in was hit, and his Dad saved him for the first time, Kellerman was chasing him through the junkyard. Think he will remember that? I mean, I didn't even remember it at first, saw a clip from that episode. TOO MUCH STUFF GOING ON!!! Arrggh....

Prison Break was alright. Nothing great or anything. Mahone surviving, however, is just as bad as Tony not dying after his gun shot to the neck in 24. Both of them are up in a few hours as if nothing went wrong. Steadman killing himself was obvious. And Bellick attacking the black man but being afraid of them at night was good.

My one problem with PB has been the inability to suspend disbelief in certain key areas. Such as how fast and loose they play with all aspects of time. However I went into last night's episode with the notion that I wouldn't let it bother me. It's a Brett Ratner produced show, and he's not exactly known for being the best director, so why should I expect any more from him as a producer? With that said, I was digging the show. Yeah, Mahone goes from being shot to being back in the game in no time flat, but I can look past that. At least he still looks like shit and is bleeding from his wound. Kellerman is all kinds of awesome, as usual. I guess Fizzy's smarter than me, because I didn't see Steadman killing himself coming until he got the gun. Nice way to once again make it seem as if all hope is lost. I half expected to see that Mahone was outside of Kim's office when he was talking to him on the phone at the end. I rapidly go from liking Mahone to despising him, but this episode made me like him a lot again. Not6 so sure what the next one will bring. The shit with Tea Bag was okay, but nothing spectacular, and the shit with the black guy, whose name I totally forget, bored the shit out of me. As for Bellick, that was okay as well, but I'm kinda hoping they fucking kill him already. His story seems like unnecessary filler to help pad out the season, and I'm not really all that into it.

All in all, a pretty decent return episode, but no Sara was no good.

Overall Grade B-

I guess Fizzy's smarter than me, because I didn't see Steadman killing himself coming until he got the gun. Nice way to once again make it seem as if all hope is lost.

How could you not? I mean, they weren't going to kill him and they weren't going to get saved by bringing him out either, as I knew it would never get that far. So really there were two ways this could go. Him killing himself or Kim's guys killing him.

I didn't expect him to die at all in this episode to be honest. I was expecting him to last another week or two then get murdered by Mahone or one of Kim's guys.

I thought the episode was good. Wasn't really shocked about Steadman dying, as I figured he had to die for the show to continue, but I must admit I didn't see the suicide coming until about 3 minutes before it happend. I thought the episode was good. I can't believe it, but I actually missed Sara. How are the three of them going to get out of there? Not to mention, I still don't 100% trust Kellerman's character, especially after we just learned that he at one time proposed to the president.

C-Note's story just bugs the hell out of me, and I find myself wondering why they killed Tweener off instead of him :)

T-Bag's story is ok, but if this lady didn't want to be with him anymore, why the hell did she lie to her kids and say he was on an oil rig? Also, won't they want to know why the moved so quickly? Plus, wouldn't they have seen his wanted poster plastered everywhere. Normally I ignore things like that, but that one just pissed me off.

I am actually enjoying Bellick's story, perhaps just because we are behind prison walls again, which was the big thing for season one. Definately, in my opinion, the next best storyline going besides the obvious Scofield/Burrows/Company thing that is happening.

Mahone being fine after the shot didn't bug me, just because they explained it quick with one line. "If it had been six inches to the left, he'd be dead". The Company messing with Mahone's son? I can see him flipping sides, too. I mean, he (Mahone) killed that one FBI agent, what's to stop him from getting Kim? Just go get his son and his wife and join Scofield, Burrows, and Kellerman in taking the company down. They could go so many ways with Mahone's character, I just don't know what to expect.

Next week hopefully we see whats up with Sucre in Mexico, Sara in wherever, and Haywire in Holland(?).

Edited by B-Rad

It was good. I agree with TGC that we need more Sara. To be honest, only Mahone and the main storyline really interested me. T-Bag's shit only works if he's gonna get killed really soon, C-Note's story has no logical endpoint so one assumes he gets caught, and Bellick as a victim hasn't worked since he nearly killed himself. It was better than Heroes though, so that's a start.

I can see T-Bag dying soon and C-Note escaping, to get him out of the way. I'm hoping Sucre gets to Mexico soon, and we see some more of Haywire. The episode wasn't too bad, but it continued the storylines and started some new ones as well.

I can see T-Bag dying soon and C-Note escaping, to get him out of the way. I'm hoping Sucre gets to Mexico soon, and we see some more of Haywire. The episode wasn't too bad, but it continued the storylines and started some new ones as well.

Erm, didn't they blow Sucre's plane up?

I thought the episode was great as usual. I didn't see the Steadman suicide coming, I thought he was going to live for at least another week and maybe even appear on CNN or something, but would get shot by an unknown sniper. T-Bag's story seems to be a bit stuck but his character is too important for this show IMO, that's why I don't see him dying soon. C-Note is also a bit stuck. When he said "I'll turn myself in", I immediately thought about the fights he had with the black guys in prison, so I thought that maybe they could turn that into a storyline, but Bellick is already back in Fox River, so 2 guys back in prison might be too much. I love Bellick's storyline. He went from a pussy to a bad ass, and I loved it. I wonder what will happen in prison now though. He can't really do anything, so he might be killed, but then it feels like they brought him back to Fox River for nothing. Mahone turning on the company is awesome too, I wonder what he's going to do. He'll probably be a key player in giving Burrows back his freedom.

I agree with B-Rad about Tweener. Why was he killed instead of C-Note. He was rather meh in season one, but I really liked him in season two. He turned into a nice guy. He could've done loads of stuff but I guess they killed him because C-Note just wasn't ready. He had to see his wife and kids again. Now that it has happened, he's stuck. Unless he manages to show the world he shouldn't have been put in prison in the first place.

Sucre is interesting. He's in Mexico, he and Haywire are doing a great job. The climax to his character will be that he reunites with Maricruz. I'm sure they'll think of a new story for Sucre in Mexico, or they won't show Sucre again for a while. We know the least of Haywire. He took a painting of Holland and he was at the beach with a dog. That's it. He has ironically managed to get the least amount of attention. He might be on sea, playing Cast Away with the dog or he's going to try to get through to the airport.

All in all, Prison Break is still my favorite show ever, but some characters are a bit stuck. That also makes it interesting again...