Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

Kellerman had no more use, at least he went out like a badass. I wouldn't want to see Belick end up in the same place as Mahone and Michael, that way you have a couple separate stories: Sucre looking for Belick, Michael and Mahone trying to escape again and Link & Sarah doing something (not really sure what, but should have something to do right?)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it, thought it was a great finish to a fantastic season.

Very glad Kim is dead, couldn't stand him. Pretty excited about seeing something different in the next season, and I'm interested in seeing what they do with T-Bag. All in all I liked that season more than the first, great stuff.

REALLY clutching at straws here.....but could Kellerman technically not be dead? Could those shots have just been fired at the two (I think) remaining guards in the convoy? It's just the way it was done....it seemed like it was left open a tinsy winsy bit and you have got to question everything on this show.

REALLY clutching at straws here.....but could Kellerman technically not be dead? Could those shots have just been fired at the two (I think) remaining guards in the convoy? It's just the way it was done....it seemed like it was left open a tinsy winsy bit and you have got to question everything on this show.
Edited by GoodGodWhatABeatnik

Slowly over the last few posts you guys have started making sense.

The guy laying on the floor looking nackered was definately Bellick. I also feel the same way about Kellerman. I believe there's a chance he's not dead. The way he said "took you long enough" and then you didn't actually get to see them shooting him. At first I thought he was going to step out of the second police van after Schofield.

Anyone else wondering what the bright white light was that Schofield walked out into at the end? The way the chanting was going on it sounded like a gladitorial fighting arena. =\