Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read somewhere that instead of taking a three or four month break and coming back in March, Prison Break is going to take a 1 month break and come back in January sometime (after the two hour premiere of 24 and a few football games, or something). I will find the article again and edit it into my post.

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent_di...t_id=1003408065

Edited by B-Rad

Very awesome ending that was with Mahone ready to shoot Michael and Linc while Sara picks up the phone. Next week's fall finale should be great. C-Note sucks for letting his wife get arrested. What a fag. :shifty: But seriously, that storyline is shit and I wish they'd just catch C-Note and end it. Bellick getting arrested should be interesting as well.

I like C-Note and his family, but he should have gotten out of the camper thing to help save his wife. Christ, he could always say he kidnapped her and the kid, and that she was doing this against her will.

I think Bellick is done. I'd be surprised if we see him again.

Sara's escape was gay. I love her, but seriously, is Kellerman so fucking stupid so as to leave her alone in the tub to drown? He should be killed by The Company, he's a fucking dumbass.

Hated seeing Michael and Linc's father get killed, but I guess it kinda makes it tough for them again, since they don't have his connections to fall back on now. The cliffhanger ending was good, and I am quite pleased to see that they are only taking a two month break now instead of an almost three and a half long one.

How exactly did Lincoln and Michael's father die, get buried, covered in rocks, a cross formed and the grave more or less settled in the matter of an hour or so?

The same way that Michael can drive to the fucking border, talk to a priest, steal a GPS thing and buy fishing line, and replace the fishing line with sugar water in the time it took Kellerman to walk Sara from the car back into the hotel room and tie her up. Or how Michael can meet the people who kidnap him, have Sucre shoot them, and meet Linc and their father outside, in the "three hours" it took Linc and their father to drive to meet Michael. All of which happened in the episode prior to this one.

Time has no meaning on this fucking show, and it's the worst thing about it.

And let's not forget that they're still in September of 05, I think, and they made a reference to Brokeback Mountain >_>.

Yes, but even in September of 05 Brokeback was getting all kinds of press.

Although it is now October I think, as Sara was supposed to meet Michael on October 3rd or 6th or something like that.

Guest Ringo Sparkles

I saw that swerve coming. It was awesome, but I saw it coming.

I can't wait to see Kellerman work with Linc and Michael, purely because Kellerman is the greatest person on this show.

Apart from that, meh episode.

Yeah, outside of Kellerman shooting Mahone instead of Linc and Michael, the episode was not a good episode. But Kellerman working with Linc and Michael to take down The Company is going to be an awesome second half for this season I think. Mahone was a great character, and it sucks that he is gone.

Guest Ringo Sparkles

I wouldn't be suprised if Kellerman just used them to get to Sara and steal that thing she has and use it for leverage with the president. Either that or he falls in love with her >_>.

In any case should be cool.

I thought the episode was pretty good last night especially with T-Bag catching up to the woman he's been after since he got out. I totally didn't see Kellerman shooting Mahone, that was an awesome swerve.

The second half of the season is gonna be good. Is it even confirmed that Mahone is gone? I have a feeling he won't be dead and he'll be back in the second half of the season since The Company will probably need him to go after Kellerman, Linc & Michael.

Edited by CM Punk

Mahone doesn't have "DECEASED" on his photo on the Prison Break website, so dunno.

Either way, I thought the episode sorta dragged, too, but it seemed to be more just to make us wonder what would happen next. Sucre is stuck in the desert alone, T-Bag found his woman, Kellerman is now helping Scofield and Burrows, Sara thinks her men are in custody and is going to go it alone, Bellick in Fox River but not getting special treatment (how funny was the way they zoomed out from Bellick, like they did from Scofield in the first episode). Plus C-Note's wife is arrested...and we can only assume Haywire is still building his boat...

Anyway, great plot development, and the "scenes from the rest of the season" with Bellick and Scofield/Burrows/Kellerman look pretty good.