Commercials

Guest Ringmaster

Guest Chasing Ringy

Why do they suck?

I mean, we used to have vaguely amusing commercials a couple of years ago, like Ikea or the whole MAKE 7UP YOURS and stuff like that but nowadays, it's completely shit.

The only decent commercial in the past year I've seen was the V-dub German Auto Engineers one, everything else sucks dick.

Like that fucking Future Shop commercial they air over and over where the two guys are talking about the latest sale and all they've done is have that voice-over mention the newest sale over the two guys talking. I'd like it if the person who created that commercial died. It makes me never want to go to Future Shop ever again.

Or all those fucking irritating ones about that shitty deodorant you spray on yourself, and all the chicks are like ZOMG ME WANT FUCK YOU. Oh and all the McDonald commercials ever. I'm loving it? I'd like you to die. And Old Navy. Oh my, people are dancing and singing over clothes that look like shit. And iPod commercials can go away as well. Oh and Delissio. If some bitch told me "its not delivery, it's Delissio", I'd stick her head in an oven.

Don't get me wrong, they're not all god awful, but the vast majority of them make me want to gouge my eyes out.

So, yes. Share the hate of commercials. Especially the ones where the chick is like OMG I HAVE MY PERIOOOOD or hair adverts. Fucking hair adverts.

Car insurance commercials for women.

Man: I are watching football!

Woman: Because my car insurance is less, I can afford to buy a television on which I let you watch football! Your entire enjoyment depends on how little I pay everytime I smash my car into random bushes because I'm a shit driver! And so on! Women are great! Hurrah!

Fucking car insurance commercials for women.

Except Sheilas Wheels, the one where the Aussie bloke starts singing and flashing the crowd. But all the rest.

Edited by Kaney O'Doom~!

Guest Milpool

I haven't set fut in Canadian Tire since they fired the Canadian Tire Guy, the Canadian Tire Guy's Wife, and the Canadian Tire Guy's Next-Door-Neighbour.

Those commercials may have been boring, but at least they had their brand down.

Car insurance commercials for women.

Man: I are watching football!

Woman: Because my car insurance is less, I can afford to buy a television on which I let you watch football! Your entire enjoyment depends on how little I pay everytime I smash my car into random bushes because I'm a shit driver! And so on! Women are great! Hurrah!

Fucking car insurance commercials for women.

Except Sheilas Wheels, the one where the Aussie bloke starts singing and flashing the crowd. But all the rest.

I hate those Chevrolet commercials that feature the guy named "Johnny". If he were my friend i'd slap the shit out of him, he literally kills the joy that's in everyone of his friends by being completely lame.

The Philly Cheesestake commerical for McDonalds irritates me aswell, it could just be because of the people they chose to interview though.

Beatnik is right aswell, those Oatmeal Crisp commercials are brillant

Edited by KRC

Guest Preston

just turn over to a music channel in the break or something as yes commercials are annoying.

and does anyone else find that the commercials are always LOUDER than the programs?