Anti-Mafia...MAFIA

Anti-Mafia MAFIA

Yes, it's confirmed. I have finally grown insane. This will be my 4th diary attempt, and like the last 2, this will definitly fail. I'll be surprised if people even join. This is your average MAFIA game. Except instead of townfolk and MAFIA, or humans and zombie, this one has people who like MAFIA, and the people who hate MAFIA. And select people will have special roles, just don't expect much. I'm not a creative person.

So...umm let's get on with the signing up...or lack of.

Edit: Just to mention, I am not bashing Zan of his MAFIA diaries. I enjoyed them a lot. This for just for the overkill of MAFIA diaries in the last couple months.

Signups

1: JonDude

2: Dragon Joneslex (Bluey = Ratings)

3: Burninating Pesci

4: MR. LCS

Anti-Signups

1: TheEvilOverlordVersion1.0

2: ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

3: Marcos

Edited by Rashid

So... I guess I don't know what anti-signing up is either...

I wish I hadn't thought better of posting an anti-Mafia rant earlier and deleted it half-written.

I only added the "Anti-Signups" for fun. To see if I get more people in this list that the "Signups". Hell I wasn't even expecting 4 people.

Anyways, I was reading the signup for another MAFIA diary, about an island, and the person banned (I think it was) Ace(?) and LCS. This confused me, as I dont read all the other MAFIA diaries so I dont know what happened. I find it very mean.

I only added the "Anti-Signups" for fun. To see if I get more people in this list that the "Signups". Hell I wasn't even expecting 4 people.

Anyways, I was reading the signup for another MAFIA diary, about an island, and the person banned (I think it was) Ace(?) and LCS. This confused me, as I dont read all the other MAFIA diaries so I dont know what happened. I find it very mean.

Ace and LCS were killed off in Mafia Domed because Ace got the Essa role (surprise surprise, one of the best roles in the game) and told LCS about it on MSN, which is against the rules of most Mafias. Apparently, that gives certain people the right to ban them from every Mafia game ever run in the entire future history of the Cube ever. <_<:angry:

And I'll stop here, on the verge of ranting. Which is a shame because I still have a few paragraphs' worth prepped and ready to go.

I'm against this diary, like all non-Zan related mafias.

Which really makes you an anti-signup too.

Don't Sign Up in '06.

Too right baybee! :P

Personally I get annoyed (in my own little depressing world) that mafia after mafia gets a billion signups while some other very promising looking kinda slip away a little. It's also, to me, a cheap diary but having said that, I tried it once and failed so obviously takes some ability to run one :P

I'm against this diary, like all non-Zan related mafias.

Which really makes you an anti-signup too.

Don't Sign Up in '06.

Too right baybee! :P

Personally I get annoyed (in my own little depressing world) that mafia after mafia gets a billion signups while some other very promising looking kinda slip away a little. It's also, to me, a cheap diary but having said that, I tried it once and failed so obviously takes some ability to run one :P

Whereas I'm basically the perfect Cuber because I sign up for everything. Except for stuff like Model Behaviour. :shifty:

Becuase Model Behavior sucks. And to the best of my knowledge Pesci does not suck :wub: Or so I have been told :shifty:

I'm an anti-signupper just to add something related to the topic :pervert:

*EDIT*

Someone seems to have nicked my sig :(

Edited by Marcos