The Long Hard Road

I'm going to be taking the Smackdown! brand from the start of this year following the Royal Rumble, take a look below for my version of the Rumble results.

WWE Royal Rumble 2006

29th January 2006 - Miami, Florida

Cruiserweight Open - Kid Kash © vs Funaki vs Paul London vs Jamie Noble vs Nunzio vs Gregory Helms

The surprise entrant from the RAW brand, Gregory Helms hit the Shining Wizard on an unsuspecting Funaki when Paul London had taken everyone else out with a Shooting Star Press to the outside.

Winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms

JBL w/ Jillian Hall vs The Boogeyman

JBL was terrified as usual, but he eventually terminated his partnership with Jillian Hall when he sacrificed her to Boogeyman which allowed him to sneak in and nail the Clothesline From Hell for the win!

Winner: JBL

Royal Rumble Match

The final four came down to Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam and Triple H. Orton and Triple H teamed up to eliminate RVD, but Mysterio made an awesome comeback eliminating Triple H! Orton and Mysterio battled hard and hit the RKO and 619 respectivly, but ultimatley they both went over the top rope at the same time, after a silence, referee Nick Patrick announced that the match would be re-started. So it was... Orton caught Mysterio off guard with a Low Blow right away and dumped Rey over the top rope!

Winner: Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship - Kurt Angle © vs Mark Henry w/Daivari

Henry dominated the early going, but Angle soon fought back and got past the obstacle of Henry's size. Kurt evetually nailed an awesome Angle Slam but before he could retain his title, Daivari entered the ring. Angle destroyed him hitting an Angle Slam and then applying the Ankle Lock! Henry broke the hold and then hit the Worlds Strongest Slam twice before finishing off Angle with a massive Big Splash!

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry

Other RAW Matches

Mickie James def Ashley Massaro (Special Referee: Trish Stratus)

John Cena def Edge to win WWE Championship

Because its more fun and interesting to try and book him as champion, as well as challenging :P

Anyway....

Friday Night Smackdown! Preview

3rd February 2006

The Road the Wrestlemania begins as NEW World Champion Mark Henry and Royal Rumble winner Randy Orton start their journeys, will both make it to the grandest main event of them all?

Some people say Rey Mysterio was cheated out of the Rumble by Randy Orton, what will Rey have to say about this?

Others would say that Kurt Angle was also cheated, will the former World Heavyweight Champion have any words for Mark Henry?

I like. Much better decisions then the WWE really made, such as JBL going over The Boogeyman, and Randy Orton winning the Royal Rumble. I find it kind of annoying that your first reply was "Why did Mark Henry win the title?". I personally think if the WWE had given him the title when he was hot, he could have been a decent champion. I speculate that he'll only be a transitional champion here, unless you decide to book Orton/Henry for 'Mania.

Good start, and I'll keep reading.

Thanks Aztec Warrior, glad to have you on board.

3rd February 2006

Orlando, Florida

The show opens up with new relativley new Smackdown! supertar Finlay walking to the ring carrying his trusty Sheleigh. His opponent.. of victim for the night will be Steven Richards. Finlay immedietly brutalised Richards with stiff punches and kicks before hitting the Celtic Cross and getting the easy 3 count. After the match Finlay grabbed his trusty Sheleigh and smashed it over Richards head!

(75)

Next up 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton came to the ring and gloated about his rumble victory. He said he would be in the main event of Wrestlemania and win the World Heavyweight Title, which is when he was interuppted by Rey Mysterio! Mysterio said that he had watched video footage from the rumble and Orton's feet hit the ground first originally, meaning Rey was the rightful winner before the match had been re-started! Out next was the New World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry. Henry said it didn't matter, because no one will ever be able to stop him.. he then remarked towards Rey.. not even Eddie could've beaten me. This caused Rey to snap and he dropkicked the leg of Henry, but its wasn't enough as Orton joined in making it a two on one beatdown on Mysterio! The odds were finally evened when former World Champion Kurt Angle sprinted to the ring and made the save, taking it to Orton and Henry before pulling Rey to safety. Smackdown! General Manager Theodore Long came out and said that he will make an announcement regarding the rumble winner next week, he also stated that he has decided on a challenger for Henry's World Title, and he'll find out who later, oh and he made Angle and Mysterio vs Henry and Orton for later tonight!

(74)

Brian Kendrick came to the ring for his match against William Regal. Kendrick used his speed to keep Regal from grounding him, but it was later in the match when Regal tried to bring a chair into the ring, the referee was distracted and Paul Birchall entered the ring and delivered the C4 to Kendrick! Regal climbed back in and scored the pinfall before the two Englishmen began beating the hell out of Kendrick! Paul London rushed to the ring, but it was too late as Regal and Burchill had already left the ring and Kendrick was beaten in the ring.

(70)

Backstage Rey Mysterio was stood with Krystal being interviewed. Rey said that what Henry said was out of order, and he would make him pay later tonight in the tag team match... and then he would be the one to take the World Heavyweight Title from him at Wrestlemania 22.

(75)

JBL came to the ring, without his Limo, but he looked pleased. He said that he had finally gotten back to his winning ways, all thanks to Jillian Hall, wether she liked it or not. JBL said he wants a real opponent for No Way Out in the weeks and not some freak like the Boogeyman. JBL's 'challenge' was answered by the Undefeated Lashley! He claimed that he and JBL had some unfinished business which he wants to settle at No Way Out! JBL said that Lashley had to be kidding him... Lashley showed just how serious he was when he Speared JBL! He then raised him up and nailed the Dominator!

(63)

In Theodore Long's office the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms was shown signing a brand new Smackdown! contract. Kid Kash came into the room and claimed he had to defend the title under unfair circumstances and he demands a re-match. Long said that he'd get one at No Way Out, but to make things interesting it would be a Fatal Fourway Match. The other two participants will be decided in the coming weeks via qualifying matches. Kid Kash looked less than pleased, but accepted it, while Helms acted the cool one pointing out that it'd be 'no problem for him.'

(78)

Back to the ring it was time for Psychosis of the Mexicools to face one the the WWE Tag Team Champions, Joey Mercury. And of course Super Crazy, Johnny Nitro and Melina were all at ringside for this one. Constant interfering from both men's partners occured during this match, aswell as constant fighting between Crazy and Nitro on the outside. Nitro took Crazy out on the outside, and with Melina distracting the referee Nitro went to hit Psychosis with his Title belt, the Mexicool ducked and Nitro hit Mercury! Crazy recovered and Headscissored Nitro from the ring while Psychosis jumped up top and hit the Guillotine Leg Drop for the 3 count! The Mexicools left leaving the champs and Melina furious in the ring.

(71)

Next up it was Chris Benoit against Orlando Jordan for the number one contendership for Booker T's United States Title. Orlando went right on the attack, but Benoit soon came back... hit 3 German Suplexes and applied the Crippler Crossface for the Submission victory!

(76)

After the match Booker T came out with Sharmell by his side. He said that Benoit had just gotten lucky, but he wouldn't be able to beat his substitute in the title match! Theodore Long came out and informed Booker T that the doctors have medically cleared him to compete. Long then said that in 3 weeks time there really would be No Way Out as Booker defends his US Title from Chris Benoit in a Steel Cage Match! Benoit produced a smirk while Booker and Sharmell were outraged.

(81)

It's main event time as Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio are to face 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton and 'The Worlds Strongest Man and current World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry. Orton and Mysterio started out, with orton bullying Mysterio keeping him from gaining any momentum. A few high flying moves and a tag to Kurt Angle later.. it was Orton on the recieving end of the beating. Henry was soon tagged in and he decimated Angle who was forced to unwillingly tag in Rey Mysterio! Angle and Orton began brawling which spilled out of the ring and then went into the crowd. Back in the ring, Mysterio had managed to ground Henry by taking his legs out. He got him with a drop toe hold and it took 3 Consecutive 619's to knock Henry away! He jumped up for a Seated Senton but henry caught him mid air and connected with a Powerbomb! Henry the nailed the Worlds Strongest Slam before hitting the Big Splash to get the 3 count.

(81)

After the match had finished the lights went out and *GONG* The lights came back on and The Undertaker was stood in the ring! Taker took it to Henry with some big right hands before clotheslining the huge World Champion over the top rope! As Smackdown! went off the air.. The Undertaker did his pose, on his knees with his hand raised while holding the World Heavyweight Title! Mark Henry backed up the ramp looking terrified!

(73)

Smackdown! Match Results

Finlay def Steven Richards

William Regal def Brian Kendrick

Psychosis def Joey Mercury

Chris Benoit def Orlando Jordan

Mark Henry and Randy Orton def Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle

Overall Rating = 72%

Edited by The Age Of Avenged

10th February 2006

Theodore Long is expected to make an announcement regarding who will be in the main event of Wrestlemania 22.

Last week Undertaker let Mark Henry know that he would be challenging him for the World Heavyweight Title at No Way Out, what will the champs reaction be?

Lashley made an impact attcking JBL claiming to have unfinished business, what will JBL have to say?

Appearances from Booker T, Chris Benoit, MNM, The Mexicools, any many more.

Nice story Avenged. Can't wait to see what happens with Henry's title when Undertaker challenges him.

Edited by Foppa

Friday Night Smackdown!

10th February 2006

Columbus, Georgia

Smackdown! opened up with the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry's manager Daviari coming down to the ring. Davairi spoke about The Undertaker and said that his client was NOT afraid of his challenger and Henry would destroy the Phenom at No Way Out. This promted the lights to go out, the GONG and the Deadman appearing in the ring. Davairi became somewhat of a martyr as well as a victim of a Tombstone Piledriver followed my 'Taker folding his arms and doing his usual pose. Which is when Mark Henry appeared and Big Splashed Undertaker, crushing his back! Henry picked Davairi up and carried him away on his shoulder.

(77)

Funaki would go one on one with Nunzio where the winner would be added to the Cruiserweight Title match at No Way Out. Lots of high flying fast paced action, and Funaki looked to win after Nunzio missed the Scillian Slice and he hit him with a Tornado DDT. But before he could cover, WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms ran to the ring and hit Funaki in the head with his title belt causing a DQ. After a bit of a beatdown, former champion Kid Kash ran in and attacked Helms, and before long all four men were brawling until.....

(71)

General Manager Theodore Long made his presence felt and instructed them all to stop it. He said all four of them will be in the No Way Out match! He added that if there is any unsanctioned altercations between them before the PPV then they would forfiet their place in the match, or in Helms' case.. the title.

(81)

Paul London and Brian Kendrick were walking towards the ring for London's match when they bumped into Finlay. Finlay told them to "Watch where you're going you little brats" a fiesty London went for him and Kendrick had to restain his partner reminding him about his match.

(58)

So in the ring it was Paul London, with Brian Kendrick facing off against Paul Burchill who was with William Regal. The tension between the teams was obvious. Burchill started out with an advantage, and kept it thanks to Regal. Once Kendrick had put a stop to Regal's interference, London managed to gain momentum and looked set to win as he was about to hit his Dropsault. He didn't chance though thanks to an interfering Finlay and his Sheliegh, after a shot from the Irishman's trusty weapon, Burchill nailed the C4 and got the victory. A three on one beatdown began, while Kendrick and London tried to fight back, the numbers were just to much for them. To everyone's surprise a returning Matt Hardy made the save! He helped Kendrick and London clear the ring of the other three men and he mouthed to Finlay that he wants him... at No Way Out! Tazz pointed out that it was Finlay who put Hardy out a few weeks ago during the Irishman's debut match.

(65)

For the second time in the night we saw Theodore Long who had come to address the number one contender for Wrestlemania situation. He got straight to business and stated that it would be Randy Orton against Rey Mysterio with the Wrestlemania oppurtunity on the line. He was soon interuppted, not by Orton or Mysterio.. but Kurt Angle. Kurt claimed that he didn't give a damn about Orton or Rey, but he wanted to know what the hell Long was doing making Undertaker number one contender before Angle has had his re-match! Long apologised and said it was his fault, as he didn't consider that the World Heavyweight Championship would actually change hands at the Rumble. He said he would give Angle two options; 1) Wait until after Wrestlemania and get his re-match immedietly after or 2) He could be added to the No Way Out match between Orton and Mysterio! The crowd, and Angle seemed most pleased with the second option and so it was... the No Way Out match was now a triple threat. Angle shook hands with Long and they both left the ring.

(70)

Next up the Mexicools faced MNM in a non-title match, if the Mexicools won, they would get another match for the titles at No Way Out, and win they did. After a hard fought match up, Super Crazy and Psychosis hit a Moonsault and the Guillotine Leg Drop on Nitro and Mercury respectivley. This allowed Crazy to get the pinfall. And all Melina could do was scream her pretty face off while the Mexicools celebrated.

(74)

Mark Henry and Davairi were walking backstage discussing how they tricked The Undertaker. Henry tried to use a vending machine but it wouldn't work so he started hitting it, when a spark of lightning shot from the ceiling and then the lights went out! They got back up to see that the vending machine window had steamed up and had R.I.P. Mark Henry written onto it.

(68)

Kurt Angle came to the ring and his opponent for the night is 'The Fitness Guru' Simon Dean who came to the ring on the 'Simon Machine.' Simon offered Angle a can of his Special Drink. Angle accepted it, drank the drink and then smashed the can over his head! With the match underway Angle immedietly applied the Ankle Lock and scored the submission! After a short celebration, Angle was blindsided by Randy Orton who began assaulting him. Rey Mysterio the came to the ring to make the save, but Orton had him scouted and nailed the RKO. Orton left with his usual cocky demeanour leaving the crowd less than happy.

(80)

JBL was backstage and he moaned about Lashley and said that he was sick of being made a fool. He said he would teach him a lesson at No Way Out, but he'd give him a taste of whats its like to battle a Wrestling Gaaawd in the main event... JBL and Booker T against Benoit and Lashley.

(81)

So yeah.. main event time. All four men gace it their all in this match, but it eventually degenerated into a brawl. With Benoit applying the Crippler Crossface to Booker T outside the ring, JBL broke it up and fought with Benoit. While Booker rolled back into the ring and right into a Spear from Lashley! Lashley then raised him and nailed the Dominator for the three count. But before the victors could celebrate JBL and Booker ambushed them with steel chairs leading to them standing tall as Smackdown! went off the air.

(77)

Smackdown! Match Results

Funaki def Nunzio via DQ

Paul Burchill def Paul London

The Mexicools def MNM

Kurt Angle def Simon Dean

Lashley and Chris Benoit def JBL and Booker T

Overall Rating = 71%

I like what you're doing with the Angle/Rey/Orton match, it should be a great match(as long as it's not 9 minutes long like the WWE's real match :P). I'm also liking the Henry/Taker feud. I'd hate to see Henry only be a transitional champion, but I really want to see Taker with the title just one more time. So far I'm really liking the No Way Out card. Here's my predictions for No Way Out so far:

World Heavyweight Championship

Undertaker def. Mark Henry

I see Undertaker beating Henry with the Tombstone in an exciting match, with Daivari getting involved alot.

Triple Threat #1 Contender's Match

Kurt Angle def. Rey Mysterio & Randy Orton

I'd like to see Orton win, so we could see another match between him and Taker, but I think Angle will win and him and Undertaker will have the feud of the century leading up to Wrestlemania.

United States Championship

Chris Benoit def. Booker T

I see Benoit beating Booker with the Crossface in this one, leading to a feud with JBL. Should be a good match though, I loved this feud in real life.

Grudge Match

Finlay def. Matt Hardy

Hardy's got some momentum heading into this match, but I see Finlay coming out on top, possibly cheating somehow.

WWE Tag Championship

MNM def. Mexicools

This match should be a very high flying one. Very glad you made this match. I see MNM winning by cheating somehow, but I see Mexicools getting another chance somewhere down the road.

Grudge Match

JBL def. Bobby Lashley

Should be an okay match. I can't see JBL losing cleanly though. I see him either losing by DQ or cheating to win, so I'm gonna go with the win on this one.

Cruiserweight Championship

Gregory Helms Wins the Cruiserweight Open Match

I see Gregory Helms retaining. This one should be really fun to read though. Hopefully it leads to something else at Wrestlemania.

I know it's kinda early to make predictions, but I just felt like doing it now. The card looks just awesome. Keep this diary up and running man.

Thanks for the comments Foppa.

17th February 2006

Last stop on the road to No Way Out.

Finlay, Regal and Burchill battle Kendrick, London and Hardy in six man action.

Who will have the upper hand going into the World Heavyweight Title match?

Plus appearances from Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, MNM, The Mexicools, JBL, Lashley, Chris Benoit, Booker T and many more.

Edited by Toyota Avenged

Friday Night Smackdown!

17th February 2006

Norfolk, Virginia

Smackdown! kicked off with a re-match from last week pitting Nunzio against Funaki. The two men were putting on a good match until they were stopped once again by WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms. Helms attacked Funaki again causing a DQ. Nunzio decided that he would aid Helms' and they both began beating down Funaki! Then Kid Kash came out and looked to make the save, but he got to the bottom of the ring, thought about it and at the last minute walked away shaking his head.

(72)

Backstage saw Kurt Angle talking about Randy Orton and how he would pay for last week's attack. He said that on sunday, Orton would have No Way Out from the Wrestling Machine's wrath.. and and he vowed that someone was going to TAP and get their Freakin' ankle broken!

(100)

Next up was the big six man tag pitting Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Matt Hardy against Finlay, William Regal and Paul Burchill. The all British team took control in the early goings, using their superior size and strength to their advantage. Eventually the high flying team got back into the swing of things and hit various double and triple team moves. One move showed Kendrick and London lift Burchill into a double suplex allowing Matt Hardy to jump off the turnbuckle with a Cross Body Block! Finlay tried to cheat using Shelleigh but Hardy ejected him from the ring before he could. London and Kendrick then nailed Regal with the Get Well Soon. Followed by Matt Hardy hitting his Yodel Leg Drop for the three count.

(73)

Backstage WWE United States Champion Booker T was stood with wife and manager, Sharmell. She was reasuring him about the No Way Out Cage Match against Chris Benoit. Booker however, didn't look too convinced.

(69)

Simon Dean was shown backstage working out. Suddenly he started sniffing as if he could smell something. He moved towards his locker and opened it... the room filled with Red Mist. The mist cleared slightly to show The Boogeyman! Who informed Dean, "I'm the Boogeyman, I'm back and I'm gonna getcha!" Simon Dean was terrified and ran away leaving Boogeyman laughing freakily.

(65)

Mark Henry and Daviari came to the ring and started to talk about how Henry would demolish 'Taker at No Way Out, but it wasn't long before they were interupted by The Deadman, followed by Chris Benoit and Booker T for the scheduled tag match.

(66)

All four men showed incredible intentsity as the World Heavyweight and United States champions battled their challengers. It would turn out that the challengers would get the upper hand during this match and the victory when The Undertaker made a huge statement by Chokeslamming and pinning the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry! Undertaker then Tombstoned Davairi! The Deadman did his pose and once again held up the World Heavyweight Title belt. While all this was happening US Champion Booker T and Chris Benoit had engaged in a wild brawl that had escalated backstage and finally been halted by a large team of security guards.

(80)

A video played hyping Lashley. It showed him destroying various oponents and finished with JBL saying that at No Way Out, Lashley's undefeated Streak ENDS!

(36)

Johnny Nitro would go one on one with Super Crazy in a highy competitive match leading up to the tag team title match at No Way Out. Both men gave it their all, as did the interference of Melina, Mercury and Psychosis on the outside. Melina distracted the referee while telling him Psychosis was trying to get into the ring, which allowed Mercury to get in the ring leading to the Snapshot on Crazy! Nitro got the pin and then win, but it was the Mexicools who would fight back sending MNM running.

(69)

Michael Cole and Tazz went down the whole No Way Out card and quickly talked about all of the matches. They also pointed out that Brian Kendrick and Paul London vs William Regal and Paul Burchill has been added to the matches.

(62)

It was time for the tag team main event pitting The Undefeated Lashley and Rey Mysterio against 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton and JBL. Orton and JBL took it it turns beating down Rey and stopping him from tagging in Lashley, who was desperate for action. Everytime Rey gained momentum, some kind of unfair double teaming, or underhanded trick would put him back down again. Rey FINALLY managed to tag in Lashley who was On Fire! Lashley completely cleaned house, soon hitting the Dominator on JBL! The went for the pin but the referee insisted that JBL was the illegal man! Orton the knocked the referee out and was preparing to hit Lashley with a Steel Chair! He was intercepted though by non other than Kurt Angle! Angle knocked the chair into Orton's face, who then walked right into a Spear from Lashley who scored the three count! Lashley then ran after JBL who tried to make himself scarce and chased him up the ramp. While Rey Mysterio got back into the ring, he and Kurt Angle stood face to face with an intense stare down as Smackdown! faded to black.

(76)

Smackdown! Match Results

Funaki def Nunzio via DQ from interference.

Kendrick, London and Hardy def Finlay, Regal and Burchill

Chris Benoit and Undertaker def Mark Henry and Booker T

Johnny Nitro def Super Crazy

Lashley and Rey Mysterio def Randy Orton and JBL

Overall Rating = 68%

WWE NO WAY OUT 2006

Winner gets Wrestlemania Title Shot: Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Championship - Mark Henry © vs The Undertaker

United States Championship Cage Match - Booker T © vs Chris Benoit

JBL vs Lashley

WWE Tag Team Championship - MNM © vs Mexicools

Finlay vs Matt Hardy

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Gregory Helms © vs Nunzio vs Funaki vs Kid Kash

Brian Kendrick and Paul London vs William Regal and Paul Burchill

There is a prediction contest and the winner will get to choose one superstar from either RAW, OVW or The Indys to join Smackdown!'s cruiserweight division, being realistic of course I reserve the right to decline a choice. In the case of a draw here are some bonus questions;

Which, if any, Titles will change hands?

What will the Wrestlemania 22 Main event be?

Which match will get the highest rating on EWR?

Happy predictions.

WWE NO WAY OUT 2006

(wanna see him win like he should of in real life)

('Taker vs Orton at 'Mainia, making Orton the champ again and finally ending 'Taker's streak)

(Some how I see him winning and facing Lashley at 'Mainia for the title)

JBL vs Lashley

(Lasley wins and faces 'T for the US titl at 'Mainia)

WWE Tag Team Championship - MNM vs Mexicools

(It's hard not to love MNM, but i want to see them lose and Mercury spliting with Nitro, making Joey face)

Finlay vs Matt Hardy

(Just always been a Matt Hardy mark)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Gregory Helms © vs Nunzio vs Funaki vs Kid Kash

(I think you're making Helms into a superman champion, only to lose at 'Mainia to a worthy wrestler)

(I'm from the UK so im rooting on my boys :P )

Which, if any, Titles will change hands?

The Tag Team Titles, The World heavyweight

What will the Wrestlemania 22 Main event be?

World title match: Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

Which match will get the highest rating on EWR?

MNM vs Mexicools

WWE NO WAY OUT 2006

Reason: Randy Orton already won the Royal Rumble. If you wanted him to go to WrestleMania to compete for the title, why bother putting his title shot on the line? We've already seen Angle/Henry, so I'll go with the underdog here.

Reason: I don't think that you put the title on Mark Henry just for him to lose it a few weeks later. Henry, if booked right, can be a pretty credible champion, at least until 'Mania. Besides, I believe that unless you really want to end Taker's streak at 'Mania, that 'Mania is a chance to develop new stars to take over, not to have an established star retaining the title.

Reason: After months of avoiding and getting the better of him, Benoit finally gets the win in the blow-off match.

JBL vs Lashley

Reason: Neither men would be hurt taking the loss here, but I'll go with JBL because I think that you must have some hopes for him because you didn't job him out to the Boogeyman.

Reason: Face it, MNM is the only really credible team you have on Smackdown! so far. No point in taking the titles off of them this quickly.

Finlay vs Matt Hardy

Reason: Because he's Fit FUCKING Finlay. Besides, it's his PPV debut. Why not give him a solid win here?

Reason: Hopefully you let him develop his character a bit, and it would help if the Cruiserweight strap was still around his waist.

Reason: I smell a push for the Hooliganz here.

There is a prediction contest and the winner will get to choose one superstar from either RAW, OVW or The Indys to join Smackdown!'s cruiserweight division, being realistic of course I reserve the right to decline a choice. In the case of a draw here are some bonus questions;

Which, if any, Titles will change hands?: The United States title

What will the Wrestlemania 22 Main event be?: Mark Henry defending against Rey Mysterio

Which match will get the highest rating on EWR?: The Cruiserweight title match

Sorry that I haven't had the chance to give you feedback on any shows, but that soon will change. Goodluck, and I'll definetly look out for this PPV.

Rey over Orton and Angle. Now is the time to capitalize on Rey's popularity.

Henry over Undertaker. Should help build legitimacy for Sexual Chocolate. Building to a Mysterio/Henry David/Goliath WrestleMania main event could work.

Benoit over Booker. Time for the blow-off of this feud.

Lashley over JBL. Lashley needs the victory.

MNM over The Mexicools. Nothing to be gained by beating MNM here, but it should be a good match.

Finlay over Matt Hardy. Poor Matt. Finlay's the one worth investing in, at least in the immediate future.

Helms wins the 4-way. He's the only one strong enough to build the division around at present.

Regal & Burchill over London & Kendrick. Regal & Burchill should get the win after looking somewhat weak on Smackdown. Both teams are worth pushing as legit tag title contenders, though.

Bonus questions:

-Benoit reclaims the US Title.

-Rey vs. Henry @ 'Mania.

-Orton vs. Angle vs. Rey for the best EWR rating.

WWE NO WAY OUT 2006

JBL vs Lashley

Finlay vs Matt Hardy

Which, if any, Titles will change hands? World Heavyweight & United States

What will the Wrestlemania 22 Main event be? The Undertaker © Vs. Randy Orton

Which match will get the highest rating on EWR? US Title Match

Happy predictions.

First of all I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has predicted so far.

Eddie G if you want to be included into the prediction contest you need to provide reasons for your predictions as per the Dome rules.

Credit: WWE.com

Wrestler Injured, No Way Out Card Altered!

At a recent WWE Live Event, Paul London has slightly broken his hand and is in too much pain to compete this sunday. The schedualed tag match has now been changed to a singles match; Brian Kendrick vs paul Burchill. London is expected to be back in the ring within a few weeks.

RAW Recap For last 3 Weeks

The Road To Wrestlemania Tournament saw Triple H defeat Ric Flair, Big Show and finaly Rob Van Dam this last week to become the number one contender for John Cena's WWE Title. Speaking of which, John Cena is set to defend the WWE Title from rival Edge at the returning Saturday Nights Main Event in March.

Big Show and Kane have continued to dominate the tag team division, but it looks like they could have copetition in the up and coming team of Carlito and Chris Masters, if they can get on the same page that is.

Shelton Benjamin has been trying his best to beat 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and regain the WWE Intercontinental Title.. but so far has been unsuccesful. In other title news, Mickie James finally snapped attacking Champion Trish Stratus!

WWE NO WAY OUT 2006

Winner gets Wrestlemania Title Shot: Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio - I think Orton will win this match, but like they did IRL you'll find some way to get Angle and Mysterio in to make a fourway. I think.

World Heavyweight Championship - Mark Henry © vs The Undertaker - You HAVE to have Mark Henry in your WrestleMania main event. Plus he only just won the title, it would be stupid to take it off him already.

United States Championship Cage Match - Booker T © vs Chris Benoit - I think you'll leave the blow-off with these two for WrestleMania.

JBL vs Lashley - I'm thinking you'll keep him going with the undefeated gimmick.

WWE Tag Team Championship - MNM © vs Mexicools - I don't see this as a clean victory. MNM will cheat some way so Mexicools can have a WrestleMania re-match.

Finlay vs Matt Hardy - I see you giving the newcomer an important win in this match.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Gregory Helms © vs Nunzio vs Funaki vs Kid Kash - Helms only just won the title, it would be nice to see him have a nice, long reign.

Brian Kendrick vs Paul Burchill - By Regal interference

Which, if any, Titles will change hands? None

What will the Wrestlemania 22 Main event be? Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Which match will get the highest rating on EWR? Angle/Orton/Mysterio

Sunday Night HeAT Main Event

Road Warrior Animal vs Orlando Jordan

Both men have made a recent home on Velocity, but tonight they were to open up the show for the live fans. Orlando started off on the offensive catching Animal off guard from the begining. After putting the boots to him, Orlando raised him and whipped him against the ropes, but got clotheslined by Animal! Animal nailed another clothesline, followed by a DDT! Cover.. One.. Two.. Kick Out by Orlando! Cheap shot to the gut from Jordan puts him back in control and he hits a dropkick! One.. Two.. Easy Kick out by Animal. OJ gets Animal up, whips him into the corner, Animal bootshim in the face, he follows up... Powerslam! Animal covers, One.. Two.. Three!

Winner: Road Warrior Animal (71)

And Now, WWE Smackdown! Presents......

IPB Image

WWE No Way Out

19th February 2006

Baltimore, Maryland

The show opens up with the pyro going off and the announcers welcoming all the fans at home. After a few minutes the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring, followed by his three opponents, Funaki, Nunzio and former champion, Kid Kash.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Gregory Helms © vs Kid Kash vs Nunzio vs Funaki

Kid Kash went right at Helms knocking him down, while Funaki worked over Nunzio with some holds. Helms fought back against Kash with a cheap thumb to the eye, followed by a vertical suplex. Helms then attacked Funaki from behind, which lead to Helms and Nunzio double teaming Smackdown!'s Number 1 Announcer. They whipped Funaki into the corner, Helms ran at him, but was double crossed by a Nunzio Dropkick! Nunzio tossed Helms over the top rope and then went over to Kash, who then tossed Nunzio over the top rope!

Funaki and Kash then went at it, Funaki ducked a clothesline and got him in a Small Package, One.. Two... Kick out by Kash! Kid Kash slipped a backslide onto Funaki, One.. Two.. Kick out, Funaki ran at Kash, but was stalled by a kick to the gut. Kash got Funaki between his legs, lifts him up for a Powerbomb, but its reversed into a Tornado DDT! Helms ran in and took Funaki down with a kick to the back, before putting him against the turnbuckle and choking him with his boot. Helms put Kash over the top rope onto the apron, then dropkicked his ankles making him fall off! Kash and Helms ran at each other and both fell due to hitting clotheslines at the same time. Nunzio got back into the ring but before he could do anything he was taken by surprise by Kid Kash who hit him with a Top Rope Hurrincanrana forcing Nunzio to roll out of the ring.

Kash then dived over the top with a plancha to Nunzio, Funaki followed and delivered his own plancha to Nunzio and Kash! Helms went for a plancha of his own, but all three men moved away and the champion crashed into the ground! Back in the ring, Funaki was in control of Nunzio and quickly hit a DDT and covered, One... Two.. Pin gets broken by Helms!

Helms dopped Funaki with a clothesline and then nailed the Shining Black Wizard! He pins, One.. Two.. Thre.. No! Kid Kash broke the pin! Helms hit a sneaky low blow and tossed Kash from the ring. Funaki came back at Helms and gut him in the corner in position for a superplex. Nunzio came in from behind and lifted Funaki on his shoulders and they looked ready to hit a Verision of the Doomsday Device. Helms leaped, but Funaki ducked and got Nunzio in a victory roll! Helms crashed to the floor and Funaki got a pin on Nunzio, One.. Two... Thr.. Nunzio just kicks out!

Funaki then nailed a quick Tornado DDT on Helms, One.. Two.. Thre... The pin gets broken by a variation scillian Slice from Nunzio! Kid Kash then Hurricanraned Nunzio over the top rope, taking himself with the momentum. Helms then caught Funaki off guard, rollup, feet on the ropes One.. Two.. Three!!!

Winner and Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms (74)

Michael Cole and Tazz spent a few moments explaining the change of the next match, for those who hadn't seen the WWE.com article about Paul London's injury. Paul Burchill came to the ring accopmanied by William Regal, and Brian Kendrick soon followed.. alone.

Brian Kendrick vs Paul Burchill w/William Regal

Kendrick runs at Burchill right away, but he is met by a Knee to the Gut! Burchill grabs Kendrick and tosses him out fo the ring. He follows, but Kendrick slid back inside before Burchill could do anymore damage. Burchill climbs onto the apron, but he's met by a Dropkick, knocking to the floor. With him down, Kendrick went for a Plancha, but Burchill caught him and dropped him onto the crowd barrier!

Burchill gets back into the ring and poses for a few moments, Regal shouting at him, telling him to watch out. Burchill turns, but a moment too late as he's met by a top rope missile dropkick from Kendrick! Pin, One.. Two... Burchill barely kicked out! Burchill quickly got back to his feet, Kendrick ran at him, and right into a HUGE Sidewalk Slam! Instead of going for a cover Burchill tossed Kendrick into the corner and nailed a Big Splash! He walks away and runs at him again.. but Kendrick leapfrogs him, hits a few right hands, a few kicks and then connects with a Monkey Flip!

Kendrick manages to keep in control hitting a Tornado DDT, pins One.. Two.. Regal put Burchills foot on the bottom rope! Kendrick nailed a series of Kicks and then ascended the turnbuckle.. Cross Body! Buchill ducked, Regal slide in a pair of Brass Knux, Burchill nailed Kendrick with them! Burchill covers.. One.. Two.. Three! After the bell has rung Regal slides into the ring and hold up Burchills arm. Burchill then shrugs Regal away so he can go over to Kendrick... C4!! Burchill just added insult to injury and the two Englishmen left looking very pleased.

Winner: Paul Burchill (73)

The Camera pans backstage to show a locker room door and someone talking on the other side of it. It opens and out comes WWE United States Champion Booker T. He stands at the doorway, but we can't see who he is talking to.

Booker T: Remember... if you wanna make a name for ya self here on Smackdown!.... you know what do to Sucka.

The person on the other side of the door pressumably acknowledges Booker's statement.

Booker T: Just as I thought.... that Sucka, Benoit won't know what hit him after I get done with him.

Booker T walks away with a smirk on his face.

(85)

The camera goes back to the arena...

WHOOAAHH YEHHHH

Some very familiar music plays and out comes Matt Hardy.

MY NAMES FINLAY.. AND I LOVE TO FIGHT.

With the sound of his oponents music, out came the fighting Irishman... Finlay. Finlay came to the ring with his Shilleigh and leaned it against the ring steps as he climbed through the ropes.

Matt Hardy vs Finlay

The match started out with a tie up, in which Finlay got the advantage by putting Hardy in a headlock, then an arm wrench. Finlay then made sure he kept the upper hand by giving Hardy a cheap kick to the gut. The advantage didn't last long though as Hardy managed to duck a clothesline and got in a few right hands of his own followed by an elbow to knock Finlay down! Cover.. One.. Two.. No! Finlay easily escapes at the two count. Hardy follows up with a few more right before tossing Finlay over the top rope to the outside!

Hardy runs for a baseball slide, but Finlay moves out of the way! Finlay swoops in and slams Hardy's head against the ring apron! Finlay shoves Hardy into the ring and knocks him to the ground in the corner and begins to choke him with his boot! The referee counts 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. Finlay let go just in time, before appying the choke again 1.. 2.. 3.. Finlay finally lets go and runs at Hardy for a Knee smash, but Hardy moves away and Finlay Knees the ringpost!

Hardy nailed a clothesline, followed by a spinning heel kick, he then ducked a Finlay clothesline and nailed the Side effect! Cover, One.. Two.. Thre.. No!! Finlay just kicked out! Hardy nailed a DDT and then climbed the turnbuckle, Yodel Leg Drop! ..Finlay rolled away! Finlay went out of the ring and grabbed a Steel Chair, the referee pulled it away from him, but while he was bust Finlay grabbed his trusy weapon and clocked Hardy with the Shilleigh! One.. Two.. Three!!! Finlay has managed to steal the victory, he leaves the arena, shilleigh in hand, happy to have won his toughest battle yet.

Winner: Finlay (78)

A quick video was shown of recent weeks events between MNM and the Mexicools, before the two teams made their way to the ring.

WWE Tag Team Championship - Mexicools vs MNM © w/Melina

Psychosis and Mercury started things off with Psychosis taking Mercury down after a Spinning Heel Kick! Mercury slid out of the ring to regroup, came back in and scored with a quick punch to the stomach. Mercury ran at Psychosis, only to get a Dropkick square to the Jaw! Mercury slid out of the ring and acted as though he wanted nothing to do with the match... Super Crazy was stood behind him, hit him with a few right hands and tossed him back into the ring. Psychosis then tagged Crazy into the match.

Psychosis and Crazy then hit a Standing Leg Drop/Senton combo! Crazy stepped up onto the middle rope at shouted something in Mexican to the aproving crowd, he then ran at Mercury who met him with a boot to the face! Mercury made a quick tag to Nitro. MNM attempted a Double Suplex, but Crazy slipped out of it and nailed a spinning Heel Kick which took both men down! Nitro went for a clothesline, but Crazy ducked and nailed a picture perfect Hurricanrana! Crazy then dived across the ring and tagged in his partner Psychosis!

Nitro tagged Mercury and the pair hit an eager Psychosis with a double drop toe hold! Mercury hit a knee drop on Psychosis' leg before tagging Nitro back in. Nitro used his foot to push his opponent's leg against the ringpost, before again tagging Mercury in. MNM then nailed a double team move where Mercury hit Psychosis with a Drop Toe Hold, followed by a Nitro Leg Drop to the back of the head! Cover, One.. Two... Thre.. Kick out by Psychosis! Tags Nitro back in, who went for an elbow drop to Psychosis' leg, but he moved out of the way and went for the tag! No! Nitro stopped him just in time by clipping his leg! Nitro did a little cocky swagger, but all it got him was a one legged Enziguri! Tag to Super Crazy!

Crazy ran in and Dropkicked Nitro in the Knee! Crazy then jumped onto the ropes and nailed a Springboard Tornado DDT on Mercury! Nitro came in and nailed Crazy with one of the Tag Belts while Melina had the referee distracted. Cover, One.. Two.. Thre NO! Psychosis breaks the pin! Double dropkick to Mercury from the Mexicools, followed by a double team Brainbuster to Nitro. Psychosis and Super Crazy ascend opposite turnbuckles, Simultaneous Guillotine Leg Drop and Diving Moonsault! Psychosis takes Mercury over the tope rope, Crazy pins Nitro One.. Two.. Three! The Mexicools grab their brand new title belts and leave the ring leaving MNM devastated in the ring.

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The Mexicools (76)

The camera cuts backstage and shows Rey Mysterio. He has just finished tieing the strings of his mask. He holds on hand on his heart and looks up with a determined expression on his face.

(78)

The sound of cow bells were heard and John Bradshaw Layfield made his way to the ring, Limo and all. After he got into the ring it was time for the Undefeated Rookie, Lashley to come to the ring.

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Lashley

Lashley immedietly took JBL down with a tackle, then hammered away with some right hands before giving JBL a Gorilla Press Slam over the top rope! Lashley then speared JBL, knocking him spine first into the ring apron! Lashley threw JBL back into the ring and raised his arms in the air, much to the crowds approval. On returning to the ring, JBL had recovered enough to catch Lashley coming back in and kicked him right in the head! JBL slid to the outside and began choking Lashley on the bottom rope! JBL released the hold when told to by the referee, but gave Lashley a devastating right hand!

JBL got back into the ring and nailed Lashley with a clubbing blow in the back before he could get back to his feet, and then followed up with a few consecutive elbow drops. JBL taunted the crowd for a moment, but it was enough to allow Lashley to hit a Spear out of nowhere! Cover One.. Two.. Kick out by JBL! Lashely took JBL down with a clothesline, followed by another. He then tossed him into the corner and hit a huge shoulder splash! Lashley whipped JBL into the opposite corner and went for the same move, but JBL managed to nail a Big Boot out of desperation!

JBL worked on Lashley in the corner with a few right hands before perching him on the tope rope. JBL attempted to hit a back suplex off of the turnbuckle, but Lashley fought back with shots to the gut and knocked JBL to the floor! JBL quickly ran at the top rope, making Lashley lose his balance and crotch himself. JBL hit Lashley with a Sidlewalk Slam and covered One.. Two.. Th Kick Out by Lashley! JBL looked a little frustrated, but he kept Lashley at bay with some kicks, and then nailed the Last Call! One.. Two.. Thre.. NO! Lashley kicks out yet again! JBL stood by while Lashley struggled to get to his feet... Clothesline From Hell! No! Lashley ducks, off the ropes, Spear!! Lashely picks JBL up, onto his shoulders, Running Powerslam! Lashley covers, One.. Two.. JBL puts his foot on the bottom rope, the referee doesn't see it, Three!! Lashley leaves having retained his Undefeated Streak, and having just picked up the biggest win of his career to date.

Winner: Lashley (69)

A video promo is played, it shows a dark eerie, Graveyard type setting in which The Undertaker can be seen.

The Undertaker: Tonight, I shall regain the World Championship......

A bolt of lightning strikes.

The Undertaker: ... tonight, Mark Henry will Rest.. In.. Peace!

(69)

The cage is lowered around the ring in preperation for the United States Title match.

CAN YOU DIG IT? ....SUCKA

Booker T's music plays and the champion comes down to the ring accopmanied by Sharmell. He is soon followed by the challenger, Chris Benoit.

Steel Cage WWE United States Championship - Booker T © vs Chris Benoit

The match kicks off with Booker catching Benoit off guard with a kick to the face, he then hits a vertical suplex. Booker wastes no time using the cage as a weapon and throws Benoit face first into the steel! Benoit hits a chop out of nowhere, but is unable to capitialise when Booker grabs his feet and catapults him into the cage! Benoit again makes a comeback, this time managed to hit a big snap suplex on Booker! The champion managed to fight back once more though delivering a knee to the gut and then a big body slam. Booker started to climb to cage, when Benoit grabbed his waist and German Suplexed him off the tope rope!

Benoit then tried ascendeding the cage, but Booker stopped in in his tracks by hitting him in his back. Booker hit Benoit with a Low Blow, and then the Scissors Kick! Instead of going for a pin, Booker climbed the cage. Once at the top, despite encouragement from Sharmell, Booker didn't escape... he jumped of the cage with the Houston Hangover! ....Benoit rolled away and Booker crashed into the mat! Benoit went right to work on the downed Booker, who tried to fight back by hitting Benoit's head into the Cage, but the Rabid wolverine blocked with his foot and then hit 10 consecutive German Suplexes! Benoit climbs the cage.

When he gets to the top he looks down to see Finlay weilding his Shilleigh! That must have been who Booker was talking to before. With no option to escape, Benoit went the other way and jumped off the Cage with his Swandive headbutt! Finlay tried to enter the ring via the door, but Benoit kicked the door into his face! Benoit then walked right into a Book End! Cover One.. Two... Thre NO!! Benoit Just got his shoulder up! Finlay then tried entering again, Benoit went to stop him, but got his head slammed in the door! Finlay then trapped Benoit's head between the door and the cage while Booker T climbed out and won the match! Booker, Finlay and Sharmell all left together leaving Benoit writhing in pain with his crushed head.

Winner and Still WWE United States Champion: Booker T (85)

Mark Henry was shown walking backstage towards the arena. He had his World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder and Davairi was by his side, title match.. next!

(63)

The Undertaker's music played and the Deadman made his awe inspiring entrance, as did the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

World Heavyweight Championship - The Undertaker vs Mark Henry © w/Daviari

A tieup starts the match off and Mark Henry shows how dominant he can be when he shoves Undertaker to the ground like a rag doll! Taker went on the attack again, but once more Henry overpowered him and put him to the ground. Henry went for Taker with some punches, but the Deadman managed to duck and dodge them before unloading with his own right hands! Henry then blocked a right, grabbed Takers fist and began crushing it! Henry went to knock Taker to the floor, but he blocked the shot and hit a few rights on the champion. Off the ropes, and right into a Sidewalk Slam!

Henry lifted Undertaker above his head in a Press position, Taker managed to drop out of it and began hitting Henry with his soupbones again. Henry then put one foot on Taker.. then the other, using all of his weight to crush Taker! Henry tried to apply a Bearhug, but Taker was prepared and started again with the right hands, he came off the ropes, ducked a Clothesline and hit a Flying Lariat! Taker grabbed Henry's throat and looked to go for a Chokeslam, but Henry fought out and applied a Headlock which Undertaker reversed into a thunderous Back Suplex! A few moments of stalking later and Undertaker connects with a Chokeslam! One.. Two.. Thre NO!! Henry managed to kick out!

A desperate Undertaker then shoved the referee to the ground in anger. Daviari then came into the ring with a steel chair, only to get it booted back in his face by the deadman! Taker picked him up with ease and hit the Tombstone Piledriver! This was enough for Mark Henry to have recovered and 'The Worlds Strongest Man' hit Taker in the back with the Steel Chair, and then followed up with a headshot! Henry raised Taker up and, Worlds Strongest Slam on the Chair! Henry the followed up with the Big Splash and covered just as the referee came to, One.. Two.. Thre NO!! Undertaker Kicked Out!

Neither Henry or Davairi can believe it! Taker made an immediete comeback after doing his 'sit up' and took Henry down with a series of rights and a Big Boot. Davairi jumped up onto the apron, and Undertaker brought him over the top rope into the ring! He whipped him into the corner, then whipped Henry into him! Taker ran in and nailed a massive splash, he whipped Davairi into the opposite corner, and then Henry, but Henry stood his ground and was unmoved, he whipped Taker towards himself and nailed The Worlds Strongest Slam! He raised Taker... and hit it again! He picked him up once more.. and hit the move for a third time! Davairi shouted for him to 'Finish It' and he did... with a Big Splash! One.. Two.. Three!! Henry left with Davairi and the World Title while Taker lay lifeless in the ring... a feat few had accomplished.

Winner and Still World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry (71)

After a short video advertising the return of SNME in March, Simon Dean's music played and the self proclaimed Fitness Guru made his way to the ring on his 'Simon Machine.' Dean dismounted the machine and got into the ring with a microphone.

Simon Dean: Oh dear.. I was told that here in Baltimore, everyone was fit and healthy.. if not a little weedy. You see thats why I brought along my brand, spanking new Simon System 'Weight gain Powder'

The crowd seem less than pleased with Dean's attitude.

Simon Dean: Well its looks like I was mistaken... because its looks as if you fat A**holes have eaten one too many Cookies.... Infact make that something like One HUNDRED too many cookies!

The crowd are all over Dean now with the A**hole chant.

Simon Dean: Call me what you want... but I guess I'll just have to use this stuff myself.

Dean picked up the huge can and opened it... at that second an eerie red light filled the arena and worms sprawled out of the can filling the ring! Soon enough the ring was filled with red mist, when it cleared it revealed The Boogeyman! who scared the living daylights out of Dean. Simon ran around the ring in a panic, before getting Boogeymans Clock smashed over his head! Boogeyman did a weird dance in the ring for a bit until Dean had gotten up and run away like a scared little girl... well thats how Tazz phrased it anyway.

(57)

While the ring was cleaned of worms etc, a video played showed all of the events leading up to the triple threat main event. All three men made their respective entrances, and the match began.

WrestleMania 22 Title Shot On The Line - Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio

Angle and Rey stood face to face in the ring, Orton seemed a little peeved that they weren't paying him attention. he got his attention.. in the form of a double punch from Mysterio and Angle! Orton got back to his feet and went at it with Rey for a few moments, until Angle back Body Dropped Orton to the outside! Angle swooped in on Mysterio and nailed German Suplex! Angle tossed Mysterio into the corner and gave him a few chops, until Mysterio kicked him in the face, sat on the turnbuckle and hit a Tornado DDT! Angle rolls out of the ring, as Orton slides in.

Mysterio hits a Springboard Cross Body, One.. Two.. Orton kicks out! Angle ran in and got a droptoe hold for his troubles, Mysterio applied a headlock, but Kurt powered out of it and hit the Angle Slam! Cover One.. Two.. Kick out by Rey! Orton then comes into the ring and hits Angle with the RKO! Before he could attempt a pin, Mysterio dropped him onto the ropes and 619! Rey went for a seated senton, but Orton ducked and then took Mysterio down with a clothesline before sliding out of the ring. Angle followed, but it was a trick by Orton as he slammed Angle's head into the ring post busting him open!

Orton throws Angle back in and beats him down for abit until Mysterio finally makes a come back with some forearms to Orton, he bounces off the ropes, and runs right into an Orton modified Backbreaker! One.. Two.. Kick Out by Mysterio! Angle and Mysterio then teamed up to take Orton out with a Clothesline/Dropkick combo! Angle then delivered an Angle Slam to Randy Orton, and then another to Mysterio. After taking a moment to compose himself he covered Orton

One.. Two.. Thre.. NO! Orton manages to kick out!

Orton seemes to come out of nowhere and RKO's Mysterio, and cover him but before the referee can even count one, Angle pulls Orton off by his foot and applies the Ankle Lock! Orton manage to reach the ropes so Angle puts the move on Mysterio instead! Mysterio manage to get to his feet and hit a big kick in order to escape the move, but he's soon knocked out of the ring by Angle. Angle turns around and walks into an RKO! One.. Two.. Thre NO! Angle puts his foot on the bottom rope. Angle and Orton the continued to go at it, Angle fought his way out of another RKO, and nailed the Angle Slam! He whipped on the Ankle Lock... Orton tried to reach the ropes.. Angle pulled him back into the centre of the ring! Orton is about to tap.. Rey Mysterio with a springboard seated Senton on Angle! One.. Two.. Three! Rey Mysterio gets the win and will live the dream after coming literally out of nowhere! The show finished with Rey Mysterio celebrating in the ring.

Winner: Rey Mysterio (86)

Overall Show Rating = 75%

Prediction Contest Results

tqwcw - 6

Sam_Van_619 - 6

The Saint - 5

Aztec Warrior - 4

Eddie G - 3

Tiebreaker Results

tqwcw - 2

Sam_Van_619 - 1

Well done tqwcw please PM your choice for the prize.

Thank you all for participating and I hope you all enjoyed the PPV.

Great No Way Out show. I can't remember the last time I was actually excited for reading a match lol, but I was for both the World Title match and the Triple Threat. I kinda wish Undertaker and Angle would've won their respective matches, but oh well, Rey/Henry at Mania should be good too. The ultimate underdog vs. the ultimate monster heel!