C&C Generals

stokeriño

Someone help me out here. I'm only on like the 3rd mission (Chinese campagin, the one with the Three Gorges Dam) and I'm always finding myself continuously overwhelmed by swarms of enemy Scorpions. It's like I can't produce troops quickly enough to take them on, resulting in a drawn out war of attrition that gets me nowhere until I eventually run out of supplies. <_<

Also, as far as I can tell, cluster mines do absolutely nothing of consequence.

Yeah, gamefaq's walkthroughs often end up boiling down to something like this:

All that's left to be done is to destroy the GLA base, which you can do with a massive pile of Battlemasters if you'd like.

...Yeah.

Oh well, I'll try slogging it out anyway. And incidentally if you haven't played the game, do so. It wipes the floor with all other C&C games by a substantial margin.

Yeah, gamefaq's walkthroughs often end up boiling down to something like this:

All that's left to be done is to destroy the GLA base, which you can do with a massive pile of Battlemasters if you'd like.

...Yeah.

Oh well, I'll try slogging it out anyway. And incidentally if you haven't played the game, do so. It wipes the floor with all other C&C games by a substantial margin.

I have discovered that MiGs are, like, angels from heaven.

Angels that swarm in groups of 12 or 16 and dish out fiery death to all.

So more like chavish angels wandering an empty estate at night.

Edited by stokeriño

I've got this game, but I could never get into it. There's was something about it I really didn't like. It was about a year or so ago when I last played i though, so I might give it another try.