Open Water 2

Herr Matzat

Guest shibbycath

i didn't even know they made a second one. i have so many questions!

-did it go straight to dvd?

-different couple?

-same problem? (the scuba thing)?

-sharks or pirates?

i'm all excited because i really like that movie.

Olli, there will be no sweet loving for you after this lame joke :-X

It’s about a bunch of Kids (your usually teeny horror crew... wich scares me because it suggests that the movie sucks) that jump of their boat to swim in the open sea and no one thinks of putting the ladder on the boat.

Well, I have been reading a bit about it, it looks like it is a German production/Movie and that’s why it is in the theaters around here without you knowing of it existing. Reviews claim it blows a great amount of blowage and has nothing of the quality the first one spread.

Trailer (German, but looks dubbed and has actors i have never seen before)

http://www.open-water-2.de/index_high.html

i do claim that i would be able to get on that boat again if i were with that many people... just have two push you up and than jump a bit :shifty:

The film's ending is spectacular, when a group of renegade otters come from nowhere to build a pyramid for the teenagers to climb up, before the friendly sea-lion (one of them was a goodie at heart) rides in on his water-cycle to swim them all to safety.

Truly awe-inspiring, I cried for days.

It's called Adrift in England. It looks really crap.

why the name change?

I guess to pretend it isn't a sequel to Open Water. Which technically it isn't, although it's the same thing...but with annoying teenagers. And no ladder.

EDIT: Also I think it's only called Open Water 2 to capitalize on the "success" (however much there was) of the first one.

Edited by TMM

Guest Preston

why the name change?

I guess to pretend it isn't a sequel to Open Water. Which technically it isn't, although it's the same thing...but with annoying teenagers. And no ladder.

EDIT: Also I think it's only called Open Water 2 to capitalize on the "success" (however much there was) of the first one.

why the name change?

Guest Preston

im UK so how much can i get it for real money, lol. i might just borrow it off a friend or something. will chicks like it/

it is for 5.97 on amazon.co.uk, ebay should have it for even less (amazon has it used for 32 pents)

it issent a bloody murder thing, it works on an emotional level, usualy chicks like that, but wen you look at the amazon reviews... do not expext a bloody massacer of screaming girls in undys, this is qualety film not teeny horror.