I also rock the PS controller for No Mercy:

Circle = A

X = B

Square = C-Down (run, it felt natural)

Triangle = C-Up

L2 = C-Left

R2 = C-Right

Select = Z

The rest are as mapped (control pad to pad, thumbstick to thumbstick, etc.)

I may try that one. My current is not working for me. (The Cs are all my right analog)

RVD just kicked my ass on expert. Two five stars in a row.

Just had a great match . Balls Mahoney(me) vs. Masato Tanaka vs. Tazz for the FTW Title. lasted 45 minutes.

Tazz started and cleaned house hitting Tanaka and myself with several tazzplexes and locking on the tazzmission several times . Tanaka came back and took it to the both of us . I exit the ring and get a chair . back in the ring I bloody up tazz using the chair . Hit him and Tanaka with the Nutcracker Suite .

The come back and double team me and hit me with a total elimination(forgot to turn the code off)

they go at it while I recover . Tanaka hits tazz with a backbreaker and then taunts. I sneak up behind him and roll up for the 3 count.

I'm thinking the codes have something to do with the reason the king of the ring and other modes not working correctly. I'm going to try to to turn off all the codes except the neccessary ones and see if it works

This week has been great for the no mercy modding community. First Barely Legal was released and then earlier today Forever Indy Save was released

Forever Indy

Now I have three instances of No mercy on my system. One for barely legal , one for forever indy and one with random mods in it :)

What is it about the TNA\ROH mod that screams that you have to have a good match if you are using it? I seriously haven't had one unexciting match out of this, I just played a four way elimination match, a sort of "toughest of the tough" endurance bout between Kenta Kobashi (moi) vs. Vader vs. Raven vs. Samoa Joe.

The match started out with me working on Joe, and Vader\Raven going to the outside of the ring. I tried to put Joe through a table but he reveresed intop a suplex on me and we brawled back into the ring. Vader took over my position and instantly pinned Joe, taking all my glory.. but it moved on to a three way bout. After a brutal finisher from Vader, Raven was out and it was down to the two of it. Our spirit bars were both almost maxed, Vader playing cheap and throwing me out of the ring two times in a row before busting me open. He hit his special taunt, I hit mine. He grappled me, I slipped out and grabbed him, BURNING LARIAT~! Vader instantly got back up though due to the Special, pounding the mat. He was then subjected to another as his special wore off, therefore I got the 1-2-3.... beautiful match.

You should try to find the "Longer Matches" code on that NoMercyZone. It makes it so in 1 vs. 1 matches you have to damage them more, pins are harder, and you can randomly get spirit boosts. It works great in the TNA/RoH mod.