Zach Braff Fans

Benji

Just a reminder that I'm taking over the Los Angeles radio station "indie 103.1" tomorrow (September 3rd) from 1pm to 6pm (pacific time). If you don't live in LA, you can pick up the live feed off of their website at:

www.indie1031.fm/listenlive.php

Taken from his MySpace bulletin.

It's 8PM for us UK'ers and it'll feature a load of Zach's favourite acts live as well as him discussing his upcoming film "The Last Kiss".

So, yeah, listen.

Anyone know the deal on Scrubs, like if there is going to be another season or if they are canceling the show, or have they, or will it be moved to another network?

Season 6 is likely to be the last season, Zach Braff is leaving and the problems between the production company and NBC or whoever have escalated. Nothing is confirmed, but it's pretty safe to say Season 6 will be our last view of the best cast on TV.

Well here in NY (I don't know about other states), NBC is showing re-runs of season 5 again.

That sucks if 6 will be the final season of Scrubs. I've been watching the show since it first appeared on NBC and I watch the DVDs all the time.

I don't know why though, but they should make a spin-off series with Dr. Jan Itor...

Scrubs is as awesome as Jou and SSTB.

Well here in NY (I don't know about other states), NBC is showing re-runs of season 5 again.

That sucks if 6 will be the final season of Scrubs. I've been watching the show since it first appeared on NBC and I watch the DVDs all the time.

I don't know why though, but they should make a spin-off series with Dr. Jan Itor...

While I'm sad to see Scrubs end, I do look forward to seeing Nobody's Watching and potentially the return of Clone High.

While I'm sad to see Scrubs end, I do look forward to seeing Nobody's Watching and potentially the return of Clone High.