Official 2006 College Football Season Thread.

ROC

I agree with the SEC, but in the last 5 years, its a toss as too who is number 2 ..... big 10 - ACC both could be argued .....

I'd have to judge a conference by its WORST team .... because I feel you're only as strong as the bottom ....

ACC has Duke ... OUCH

Big 12 - Baylor - yeah, no comment needed

big East - take your pick

Big 10 - Illinois,

SEC - Miss St, Kentucky

and so on

I'm sure your take on Colorado is a good mixture of both. Losing to 1-AA .... BAD, however I still feel that while Baylor is playing EXTREMELY better football, they have a little ways to go to actually get out of the cellar.

Having played college ball though, I can absolutely see how an upper tier 1-AA school can beat a 1-A school. I know the majority of you that read this are going to destroy that comment, but nonetheless .... it is very plausible and obviously very possible.

As for Darby ... I dunno what the hell is going on. I loved watching him last year ...

I agree that D-1AA can beat D-1A, but Colorado went to the B12 Championship game last year, Montana State should not be beating them.

And I always pimp the Pac 10 in these debates, simply because they are about the only BCS conference not afraid to play OOC against other BCS schools, and they have the best OOC record against other BCS schools since the start of the BCS.

Screw Jeff Bowden and the Ref who didn't call running into the kicker. Bowden doesn't play Carr until the 3rd Quarter, and late then.... led the team in TD's last season and stands 6'6" about 6" taller than any other reciever. They f'n sit him? Stupid. Not to mention just stupid play calling. Someone should tell Bobby that his son f'n sucks at his job and needs to be castrated.

I need to write a letter to the Michigan Wolverines entitled "Thank You Jesus." FINALLY the hype has come back to bite the overrated Notre Damn Fighting Irish in the ass. And a bad bite it was.

The next letter is to Auburn entitled "Fuck you and that faggy ass referee call". Though, Russell fucking up and getting himself sacked on the final drive wasn't exactly much better".

The next letter after that would be to Oregon saying "You Are Awesome" for beating Oklahoma. Nuff said.

And lastly, Bama beat ULM. At least we beat somebody, goddammit.

Continuing with the theme that ROC just started, I need to write a letter to Bill Callahan entitled "Get AIDS and Die You Stupid Pile Of Shit." Seriously he must be living in some sort of parallel universe to think that running the ball when down 21-3 and 28-10 is a good idea.

Ooh, so much anger on a Saturday. >_>

But seriously, I am so damn happy Notre Dame lost, even if it means we'll be hearing the hype train go on about Michigan for the next two years. If that happens, at least Mich managed to actually, y'know, deserve it.

I need to write a letter to the Michigan Wolverines entitled "Thank You Jesus." FINALLY the hype has come back to bite the overrated Notre Damn Fighting Irish in the ass. And a bad bite it was.

The next letter is to Auburn entitled "Fuck you and that faggy ass referee call". Though, Russell fucking up and getting himself sacked on the final drive wasn't exactly much better".

The next letter after that would be to Oregon saying "You Are Awesome" for beating Oklahoma. Nuff said.

And lastly, Bama beat ULM. At least we beat somebody, goddammit.

Yeah, I do think that at many points Russell should have been more mature as a quarterback than to do stupid things like holding onto the ball and I think he drove away a solid chance that LSU had to actually win the game late in the 4th.

And as bad as OK got fucked, I still am glad the Sooners lost because at the end of the day, I'm still bitter from them beating Alabama three years ago. >_>

Fuck Oregon. Fuck Nike. Fuck Autzen Stadium. Fuck Donald Duck and the Disney Company. Fuck Oklahoma for wasting a great game by AD, the best back in the land, and finally, Fuck Me for having to put up with more weeks of dumbass UO fans who don't know that, outside of Los Angeles, the rest of the Pac 10 is meaningless.

UCLA FTW. We deserve to be ranked bitches.

Oh, and I told you FSU was done.

OH... Shit... I almost forgot... HAIL TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN! FUCK THE IRISH BITCHES! THREE LOSES THIS SEASON! MEEEEEEEEECHIGAN... UCLA... USC... SUCK ON THOSE NATIONAL TITLE HOPES IRISH FANS!

Biggzy ..... I say we hop on a plane and go get that sorry sack of shit Jeff Bowden

We then tie him, gag him, and have him sodomized by the West Virginia fans ...

when that's over, we take him to LA, where the University of Corpus Left on Ayers (sorry I mean) The University of California Lastly Admitted .... The UCLA fans can have their way with them