Headphones

tristy

What are the best headphones for a CHEAP price that I can find locally? The only stores in my town that would sell headphones are Wal-Mart, Hastings, K-Mart, Office Max (would they sell them?), and RadioShack. Nothing online, please.

I don't know if this should go here, or computing, but I guess since it has more to do with music/gaming, it should go in the Entertainment section.

I'm a big fan of the Sony MDR "street style" headphone. They're insanely comfortable so you can wear them for long periods of time, They're small enough to be unobtrusive but big enough to cover your ear comfortably, and the sound quality is decent enough for the price (~$20). I own three pairs -- one for my iPod (fuck earbuds), one for my computer, and one to keep at work.

These Philips ones I have that are white and wrap around the back of your head are pretty cheap (I remember picking them up for like $6) and have worked well for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHS391-Behin...p;s=electronics

They look like that, but they are all white and the headphone pads are gray.

I've got these:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Philips%20SBCH...WVkBHNsawNlbGVj

Comfortable, good sound, great bass, they look kinda cool. I got them for about $20, but after looking on the net I think I got ripped off. So you can probably get them for $13.

edit:Got them at Wal-Mart, by the way.

Edited by Pepsi Punk

Guest Koupa Troopa

Sony MDR-XD200s aren't cheap but they aren't expensive and they should sell them at Wal-Mart. It's what I have and they plot out my future deafness in regular intervals.

DSC00068.jpg

(No that's not a picture I took, I'd never buy a Vaio)