Favorite TV Relationships

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the whole "desperately longing for them to get together only to never fucking know what happens" aspect of the Tim and Daisy relationship from Spaced. A part of you thinks it's inevitable that those two realise what they mean to each other and you're desperate to see it, but then there's an ending where they just snuggle up and you never know and yet it's so incredibly satisfying.

Now I remember why I like this board so much. Get with the Jayne quotes!

(Jayne see's Inara and a female client making their way to Inara's Shuttle)

'I'll be in my bunk'

As for other relationships:

Kirk/Spock/McCoy. One of my favourite ST scenes ever is from ST:V when they're on shore leave together at the start of the movie, eating Doctor McCoy's 'Special' Beans and singing 'Row, row, row your boat.'

Tim and Daisy from 'Spaced' was cool, possibly my fave moment came when Tim and Mike were building a robot for 'Robot Wars.' They share a double-entendre loaded role-play with Daisy 'being Phillipa (Forrester).'

John/Aeryn from Farscape was a good reletionship that managed to be teased out over 5/6 seasons.

John/Dargo was a god buddy relationship as well.

I'm also facinated by the Lee Adama/ Kara Thrace relationship in Battlestar. Apollo gets REALLY annoyed after she sleeps with Baltar. Only seen series 1 so don't know how it all resolves yet. That said the Baltar/Six relationship is interesting too.