WCW 1999

Downer

World Title Match

Bill Goldberg vs Sting vs Lex Luger vs Bret Hart

Winner: Bret, now as a Hart mark I hope he wins but I think with Mayhem being in Canada Bret will walk out champion and setup Hart-Goldberg at Starrcade.

No Disqualification

Jeff Jarrett vs Sid Vicious

Winner: Jarrett, knowing how wily he is Jarrett will have an ace up his sleeve.

United States Title

Scott Hall vs Diamond Dallas Page

Winner: Hall, as unrealiable as he is I think Nash will get involved, however I think Hall will be a short term champ and lose the strap to someone like Chris Benoit down the road.

Elimination Match

Konnan, Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Shane Douglas, Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn vs Ric Flair & Chris Benoit & David Flair

Winners: Ric, Benoit, and David, it looks like Benoit is getting a push and for that to continue he needs to look good in this match and come out on the winning side.

Curt Hennig vs Buff Bagwell

Winner: Buff, I'm a big Hennig fan but at this point what does a win for him accomplish.

Hardcore Title Battle Royal

(Entrants: Norman Smiley, Meng, Dustin Rhodes, Mystery Entrant, Hugh Morrus, Bam Bam Bigelow, Horace Hogan, Brian Knobbs, Fit Finlay, Kendall Windham)

Winner: Meng, why cause he's the toughest SOB in the match.

Vampiro vs Billy Kidman

Winner: Vampiro, don't really see the point of a Kidman win.

Tank Abbott vs Disco Inferno

Winner: Tank, Disco is being fed to the wolves in this match.

The Mamalukes vs XS

Winners: Mamalukes.

Cruisweight Title

Juventud Guerrea vs Berlyn

Winner: Juvi, never been a big Beryln-Alex Wright fan and him as crusier champ doesn't do the division justice.

Bonues Questions:

Will the character Vampiro has been hyping show up? Yes

Who was JJ Dillon talking about on the phone on Nitro? Rowdy Piper

Will there be any surprise turns? No

Will there be any surprise debuts? Yes

Who will the mystery entrant in the hardcore battle royal be? Terry Funk

Who will be the sole survivor of the elimination match? Chris Benoit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know my thoughts on the diary thus far, insanely realistic portrayal of WCW in this time period (and i let you off the writing part as you're Danish ;) ) but that at some poitn you need to stop booking like 1999 WCW and start actually improving and putting out some better ideas.

i won't enter the prediction contest as i already won it, and you better still have the guy that i said you had to sign on board. looking forward to the PPV so that you can get this one up to date and I can start reading some new stuff in it

IPB Image

World Championship Wrestling Presents...

Mayhem

Live on PPV November 21st 1999

The screen starts completely black; the flying WCW logo then appears in traditional fashion and then flies into the screen. The camera is backstage where Jeff Jarrett is making his way into the building with a guitar over his shoulder with The Harris Boys right behind him, the three men or chatting about how they’re gonna beat Sid tonight. We then get a video package surrounding all the major feuds, Jarrett vs Sid, Animals vs Revolution, US title tournament and the world title match.

We then cut to the arena where there is a big monitor standing on two poles over the entrance way, we get a fan pan where fans are going crazy and fireworks then go off from the stage and we cut the announcers Tony Schiavone and Booby The Brain Heenan.

And we are LIVE from Toronto, Canada

Tony: “Ladies and Gentlemen welcome Mayhem 1999, I’m Tony Schiavone along side Bobby The Brain Heenan and we’re your hosts for tonight and Brain what a night it’s going to be. Surely one of the biggest main events ever tonight as the champ Bill Goldberg takes on not one, not two, but three men in defending his World Heavyweight Champioship. And these three are not anyone, namely The Total Package, Sting & Bret “The Hitman” Hart.”

Heenan: “Tony, tonight Goldberg’s gonna get what’s been coming to him for such a long time, people have been waiting for taking him down in a long time and tonight’s the night and personally I’m betting that Sting is the man to do it.”

Tony: “Certainly Sting could do it, no doubt about that. But first ladies and gentlemen we start of with cruiserweight action, the champion Juventud Guerrera takes on the number one contender who won a number one contenders match two weeks ago on Nitro Berlyn.”

WCW Cruiserweight Title Match

Juventud Guerrera w/Psicosis vs Berlyn w/The Wall

The champ is out first with his pal Psicosis right behind him, after him Berlyn makes his way out to boos from the fans and he has Wall right behind him. In the ring Berlyn does a little dance and taunts the champ, Berlyn laughs at the champ kinda like he doesn’t think Juvi stands a chance. Berlyn and Juvi go face to face with staredown where Berlyn proceeds to slap the taste of Juvi’s mouth, Juvi responds by kicking Berlyn in the gut and placing a sidekick right on the right side of Berlyn’s head. Berlyn falls over head first into the middle rope looking a little stunned, Juvi picks him up by his head and starts hitting with hard rights which seem to wake Berlyn up a little. Juvi tries to send Berlyn into the ropes, but Berlyn reverses and sends Juvi into the ropes, Juvi comes back and Berlyn ducks, Juvi hits a sunset flip on Berlyn, but is unable to drag him down and Berlyn hits Juvi, who is between his legs, right in the head. Berlyn then uses time taunting the fans meanwhile Juvi gets to his knees, when Berlyn sees this he kicks Juvi in the head a couple of times and hits him in the head. He then picks Juvi up and hits a vertical suplex on him followed by a cover which Juvi gets out of. Berlyn picks Juv up by his hair and scoop slams him onto the mat, he then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle and hit a big elbow drop from the top onto Juvi for the 2 count. Wright once again picks Juvi up by his hair and knocks his head into the turnbuckle pad. Wright irish whips Juvi towards the opposite turnbuckle, but Juvi reverses and sends Berlyn into the opposite turnbuckle, Juvi then runs after Berlyn and clotheslines him further into the turnbuckle. Juvi kicks Berlyn in the gut a couple of times before hitting a hurrancanrana on him for the 2 count. Berlyn then gets up and Juvi hits an arm drag on him and locks him into an arm lock, Berlyn uses his size advantage and lifts Juvi up onto his shoulders, he then drills Juvi into the ground and covers him for the two count. Berlyn then puts Juvi up on the top rope and hits a superplex on him, but instead of going for the cover, Berlyn goes up top again and hits a leg drop on Juvi, but again only for a two count. Berlyn picks Juvi up and starts hitting him with right hands, he sends Juvi into the ropes, Juvi comes back and Berlyn tries a superkick on him, but Juvi ducks, runs into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, comes back and hits a flying lariat and Berlyn taking him down. Juvi drags Berlyn near the ropes and then hits a springboard seeded senton, Juvi then goes out on the apron again and hits a guillotine splash on Berlyn for the 2 count. Juvi hits his arm three times into the ground and yells at the ref, who yells back at Juvi. Juvi picks Berlyn up and kicks him in the gut, Juvi then runs into the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker on him; Juvi drags Berlyn in front of the turnbuckle, climbs it and hits a senton bomb again only for a 2 count. Juvi is getting frustrated, he then taunts The Wall who goes onto the apron to yell at Juvi, the ref stops him; Psicosis then goes into the ring and superkicks Berlyn. Wall jumps down from the apron and Juvi only gets a two count. Outside the ring Psicosis is taunting the fans, The Wall then pokes him on his shoulder, Psicosis turns around and hits around The Wall who catches his arm and Chokeslames Psicosis on the concrete floor. This makes Juvi mad and he starts yelling at the Wall who gets up on the apron, the ref tries to separate them; Berlyn attacks and nails the ref along with Juvi. Wall gets a chair and tells Berlyn to whip Juvi into and Berlyn does, but Juvi reverses and sends Berlyn directly into the chair. Berlyn stumbles back right into the Juvidriver. Juvi then gets up and superkicks The Wall of the apron. Juvi then goes back to cover Berlyn, but he kicks out. Juvi then goes to the top and hits the 450 Splash and its over. Juvi retians. After Juvi and Psicosis celebrated and left the ring, Wall gets into the ring and starts arguing with Berlyn. Berlyn pushes The Wall who yells at Berlyn, Berlyn then slaps The Wall. Wall freezes for a second before he grabs Berlyn and chokeslams , then picks Berlyn up again and powerbombs him. Wall leaves the ring with Berlyn lying in the middle of it.

Winner and STILL champion: Juventud Guerrera

Tony: “What a match, Juventud Guerrera retains his cruiserweight title over Berlyn against all odds, even though Berlyn pulled out all the stops it still wasn’t enough to put the champion away. And we just saw shockingly The Wall had enough of Berlyn and turned on him after the match.”

Heenan: “Its time for The Wall to go his own ways Schiavone, he can’t keep hanging around with someone like Berlyn forever, Berlyn lost the match and The Wall doesn’t associate with losers.”

Schiavone: “Well brain that was certainly a great way to open up the show tonight, but fans we have much more in store for you tonight. Jeff Jarrett taking on Sid Vicious in a No DQ match, Scott Hall and DDP going at for the US Title and let’s not forget the huge four way main event.”

Heenan: “Oh yes, Bret Hart looking to take the title, Sting looking to take the title back AND get revenge on The Total Package and the champ Bill Goldberg wanting the keep his title. A very big night tonight.”

Schiavone: “But first, up next, a tag team match. The Mamalukes, two new wrestlers in WCW walked in on Lodi and Lane in an unpleasant situation last week on Nitro, which set up this match. Lets take a look.”

Backstage The Mamalukes are walking and Vito are checking out all the locker rooms while Johnny The Bull is walking a little cautious behind him.

Johnny: “Vito, maybe we should just go back and wait for Disco and Tony, they said they were gonna be back and we should just wait for them.”

Vito: “No way man, I’m not waiting any longer, I’m gonna find them now.”

Vito checks every locker room until he opens a door and walks in on Lodi and Lane.

Vito: “WHAT THE…?”

Lodi: “GET OUT.”

Vito: *laughs* “Hey Johnny take a look at these two fruitcakes.”

Lodi: “Who the hell are you?”

Lane: “Hey I know them, it’s the two empty headed thugs that just arrived here.”

Vito: “What did you call me?”

Lane: “Is your hearing bad? Empty headed thug, you got a problem.”

Vito then jumps Lane and The Mamalukes and XS get into a brawl until security separates them.

IPB Image

Preview for WCW Nitro November 22nd 1999

The Hardcore Champion makes his first defence

This week on Nitro the Hardcore Champion Dustin Rhodes claims he has something important to say, however he must first make his very first title defence against the Raging Cajun Lash Leroux, tune in this week on Nitro

A Spot at Starcade

This week on Nitro in the main event 20 men will compete in a Battle royal, the winner will get a shot at Bill Goldberg in the main of the Granddaddy of them all Starcade, tune in this week on Nitro to see who it will be.

Also this week on Nitro Scott Hall will go one on one with Rick Steiner in a title vs title match and Hugh Morrus will face Jerry Flynn and so much more.

Quick Predictions:

Scott Hall vs Rick Steiner Title vs Title

Hugh Morrus vs Jerry Flynn

Hardcore Title: Dustin Rhodes vs Lash Leroux

20-man world title no. 1 contenders battle royal (Sting, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Tank Abbott, The Cat, Scott Hall, Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Vampiro, Billy Kidman, Konnan, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Shane Douglas, Buff Bagwell, Stevie Ray, Booker T, Curt Hennig, The Wall)

IPB Image

WCW Nitro ResultsMonday November 22nd 1999

We open up with clips of what happened at Halloween Havoc, everything major basically. We then cut to the normal Nitro opening sequence, it ends and we cut to Tony Schiavone & Bobby Heenan who welcome us to the show as fireworks go off.

And we are LIVE from the motor city Detroit, Michigan.

This week we start of with… a match!

Perry Saturn vs Evan Karagias w/Madusa

The match start of with Saturn dominating Karagias hitting a lot of power moves and doing a lot of holds, Karagias starts fighting a little bit back and gets some high risk moves laid on Saturn, but Saturn quickly finds his hold again knocking Karagias down. Towards the end of the match Saturn picks Karagias up on his shoulders, but suddenly Shane Douglas comes running down with a steel chair, Douglas nails Saturn in the back with the ref distracted by Madusa. Karagias jumps down hits a Sleeper Slam to get the upset win over Saturn. After the match Douglas knocks Karagias down with the chair, he rolls out of the ring. Douglas places the chair in the middle of the ring and hits a Pittsburgh Plunge on it, on Saturn. Douglas then takes out a chain and starts punching Saturn on the forehead busting him open, Douglas gets on the mic and basically says that he blames Saturn for the downfall of the Revolution, had he not been a b***h, they would have won last night. Douglas is about to go back on the attack, but Malenko comes down and whips him around, Malenko starts arguing with Douglas, Douglas then lays out Manlenko too and busts him open with the chain. Both men are down as Douglas leaves the ring.

Winner: Evan Karagias

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

We’re doing this now

Backstage Tony Marinara is with Disco and The Mamalukes in the hallway.

Tony: “Listen, tonight we’re going to start doing some jobs for my father, so Disco and boys get in the car, I’ll be right out. I have a job you guys have to do.”

The three men leave and Tony follows.

Another place backstage Janitor Jim Duggan is walking around in his filthy coat looking depressed as always when he gets stopped by a production guy.

Production Guy: “Listen Duggan…Right?”

Duggan: “yeah.”

Production Guy: “The Powers That Be told me to tell you that the micro oven in the lounge is broken and you have to go fix it now.”

Duggan sighs as he makes his way to the lounge.

We cut to the entrance to the building showing that Sting is arriving.

We cut back to the ring where Silver King & El Dandy are in the ring and new team are making their way down, I remember them from ECW, they are Chris Chetti and Nova. Tony builds them as daredevils.

Nova & Chris Chetti vs Silver King & El Dandy

In the start of the match El Dandy dominated Chris Chetti, but Chetti soon started fighting back hitting several high risk moves, eventually he tagged in Nova who did some really innovative moves and dominated El Dandy. The match evened out a bit more when Silver King got tagged in, however Nova had him down a lot of the time. The finish came when Chetti once again tagged in Nova, they took out Silver King and climbed the same turnbuckle, they then hit a move Tony called “The Tidal wave” and got the three count.

Winners: Nova & Chris Chetti

More wackiness with David Flair & The Outsiders

Backstage David Flair is with Daffney, he says that tonight they’re in the motor city of Detroit, Michigan. “Now lets go look at some motors” of course in a weirdo way.

Another place backstage The Outsiders are walking along side Kimberly talking about, this is gonna be one hell of a night.

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hardcore Title Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Lash Leroux

Leroux didn’t stand much of a chance here, he got some good stuff in on Rhodes from the start, but Rhodes quickly fought back with a lot of force and weapons. He finished of Leroux with the Snap Sit Neckbreaker.

Winner and STILL champion: Dustin Rhodes

I’m no American dream

After the match Dustin Rhodes grabbed a mic.

Rhodes: “You see this *points to Leroux* from now on I do things my way. Last night I proved live in front of the world that I am one of the toughest wrestlers on the planet; I defeated 9 other men to win this title. No more will I stand in the shadow of old school, no more will I stand in the shadow of my father Dusty Rhodes *small pop* from now on I do things my way. You see last night I did not only go through nine other men to win this title, last night I beat the hardcore legend, I beat the originator of hardcore Terry Funk. This title belongs to me and not the old traditions, I don’t care about tradition, I don’t care about respect, if anyone stands in my way I’m taking down…”

Terry Funks music starts up and the funker makes his way out on stage.

Funk: “Dustin Rhodes, I’ll tell you a thing or two. Your father was and is twice the man that you are, you wanna blow away tradition, and I don’t care about that. But don’t disrespect the people who made you, if it wasn’t for me or Dusty, you would probably been running a farm down south instead of being famous, or being a golden gay up north. Sure you beat me last night, but I assure you, that’s something that will never ever happen again and I’ll be more than happy to challenge you for that hardcore championship to see if you really are as hardcore as you say.”

Rhodes looks at Funk for a while before he starts talking again.

Rhodes: “Funk you wanna face me? Well I think that’s a great idea, Dustin Rhodes vs Terry Funk for the Hardcore Title, the clash of two hardcore generations, but that isn’t set for no ordinary stage. No, Terry Funk vs Dustin Rhodes for the WCW Hardcore Title December 19th 1999 in the Washington MCI center at the granddaddy of them all, Starcade!”

Funk: “You want it that way, you got it.”

The two men stare each other down as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<

Janitor troubles

Backstage in the lounge Duggan is fixing the Micro Oven, suddenly the oven explodes and Duggan stumbles out all black in the head and the hair electrocuted. Some girls rush to Duggan to see if he is ok, but he is rather stunned.

Revenge is coming

Backstage Vampiro is in the dark room.

Vampiro: “Once again I’m sitting here in the dark, the room is as dark as my soul and I can do nothing about it, all I wanted was just a little justification by the world, but no, Billy Kidman you had to mock me and then challenge me to a match, then last night I thought I had you beat, but I didn’t and then you took me down. When people like you put me down more than I already that makes me angry, tonight I am entered in the no. 1 contenders battle royal and tonight Billy Kidman revenge is coming I promise you that.

WCW Cruiserweight Title

Juventud Guerrera w/Psicosis vs Rey Mysterio Jr.

The match went back and forth for a while, a very good match with a lot of high flying and a lot of moves hit. The finish came when Juventud Guerrera went up top and hit a flying clothesline, but Mysterio ducked, Mysterio then hit a Springboard Hurracarana, but Guerrera kicked out, Mysterio then ran against Guerrera, but he lifted Mysterio up and hit the Juvi Driver.

Winner and STILL champion: Juventud Guerrera

Why Kevin? Why?

The wolf hovels hit and The Outsiders make their way out on the stage with Kimberly, Hall goes down the ramp first acting slightly drunk clapping on his newly won belt which goes around his waist. Nash and Kimberly share a kiss on the stage before they follow Hall down to the ring, they enter and Nash gets on the mic.

Nash: “Detroit, Michigan. Outsiders in tha houuuuuse. And oh yeah, what a night it was last night for the Outsiders. We won the ultimate price in wrestling, and I’m not talking about the World Title, I’m not talking about The United States heavyweight title, no I’m talking about the sweet sweet Kimberly. Because Page how could you ever think you’d keep someone like Kimberly, you’re just like all the people out here, trailor park trash who took your fat cousin to the prom. But Page I know that right now you’re in the hospirtal nursing your bad back, and your ribs and whatever the hell you broke when I powerbombed you of the stage last night, so why don’t we hear from your wife herself and see what she has to say. Because Page I’m going to do something with Kimberly that you could never do, and that is make it last long.”

Nash passes the mic to Kimberly.

Kimberly: “Oh yes it will last very long, but something that also lasts long is the selfishness of my husband Diamond Dallas Page. You see this year he’s won two World Championships and it was all about DDP, it was never about Kimberly. What about my needs? You never tended to them, all you cared about was yourself, but Page luckily I found a man that can give me all I want and a lot more now…”

Nash and Kimberly laugh while Hall grabs the mic.

Hall: “Hey yo, big Nash I think what people are also wondering now that you took care of this trailor park trash DDP, is what are you gonna do with that big goon Sid.”

Nash: “Well Scott, It’s really simple. Last week on Nitro Sid went down to get involved with me even though I am retired and you don’t do that. So Sid I don’t care how many brain cells you have lost or how many you just don’t have, because if you mess with Big Daddy Cool its worst for you.”

Sid’s music starts up and Sid comes walking down the ramp with a mic and stops halfway when they cut his music.

Sid: “Nash you started this thing with me, I had my own business with JJ to take care of and you stuck your nose in it, you started it when you messed with the original mad man. Last week I came out here and begged you that for once in your life be a man and not a clown, but you chose the easy way out as the coward you are and attacked me in my match with Jarrett when I wasn’t looking. But Nash I’m challenging you now to step into the ring with me one on one and prove to me and the world that you really are what you proclaim you are and not just a coward.”

Nash: “I’m sorry Sid, but you know I can’t do that. Last September I lost a retirement match and I can’t wrestle, you should know that. But Scott here will be more than happy to give you a shot.”

While Nash was talking Sid made his way to the ring and stepped in, immediately Hall charged at him, but Sid fought back and knocked Hall down. He then went after Nash, but Nash and Kimberly jumped out of the ring and Scott rolled out on the other side as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<<

World Tag Title

Harlem Heat vs XS

Harlem Heat mainly dominated that match however, through the match they hit some unfortunate spots hitting each other and there seemed to be lot communication problems between them. The match finished off when Steive Ray hit the 110th slam on Lodi, after the match Kronik attacked Harlem Heat and High Timed Booker T.

Winners and STILL champions: Harlem Heat

Interview with Hugh Morrus

Backstage Mean Gene is standing by with Hugh Morrus

Gene: “Hugh Morrus, last night you were entered in the hardcore battleroyal for the title, however you were eliminated, tonight I was told you had something important to say.

Morrus: “Gene, last night after the PPV I went home and I looked myself in the mirror and I saw my bruised face from chairshots and I thought about where am I gonna go now? I need to find out where my allegiance lies and I thought to myself that my allegiance does not lye to Hardcore, it lies to this ground we stand on, to this country, the greatest country in the world. The United States. *Morrus drags a big American flag into the picture* From now on I will fight for our country.”

Jerry Flynn vs Hugh Morrus

Morrus comes out in a black tank top with writing on the back, he has a bandana with the American flag on and he is very shorts in military colours. Flynn started of with some kicks, but Morrus quickly fought back and dominated Flynn throughout the match. Morrus then finished him off with the No Laughing Matter.

Winner: Hugh Morrus

Disco’s first job

Disco is outside of a gas station with Tony Marinara and The Mamalukes, Tony is sitting in a car and the Mamalukes are standing on the side of Disco.

Tony: “That old guy in there owes my family money, Disco, go in there and get them for me.”

Disco walks away from the car and into the shop in the gas station while mumbling nervously to himself.

Disco: “Hello sir, I’m here with some people, they say you owe them money so if you’ll please give me the money and I’ll be on my way.”

Old man: “Yeah I know what this is about, you’re one of those young punks who have been terrorising this place asking for money, well I tell you what, you get the hell out of my shop before I call the police.”

Disco: *sigh* oh come on. Listen you see this watch? It’s a real rolex watch; if I give you this will you give me the money?”

Old Man: “Rolex, huh? Ok, but only this time then.”

The old man takes the watch and gives Disco the money, Disco leaves the store.

Disco: “Have a good night.”

Old Man: “Yeah, well you already ruined it.”

Disco goes out to Tony and The Mamalukes.

Tony: “You got the money?”

Disco: “Yeah, right here. You know the old man in there tried to give me some trouble, so I smacked him around.”

Vito: “Great man, you fit right into the family.”

The Hot Rod is back

Back in the arena bagpipes hit and we are shown clips of the Hot Rod returning at Mayhem, he makes his way out to the ring laughing, he steps into the ring with a mic and begins to talk.

Piper: “Oh yeah, it’s great to be back! But I know that you are all asking yourselves, why am I back? Well its actually quite simple, WCW Nitro don’t need no stinking writers! The only time you see these writers are when they’re in the shower, they write sex, they write T and A and you know why? Because they can’t get any. But I am really here because I’ve been with those writers for a while and I heard what they were talking about and I came here for one reason, I came here to warn Bill Goldberg and what they are planning, but Bill assured me he didn’t need any help. But there’s nothing wrong with telling it to the world, the reason that I am here is that…”

Piper’s mic gets cut of, he goes to Tony and Brain and gets a new mic.

Piper: “I want to…”

Piper’s mic gets cut of again. Piper is pissed now and so are the fans, Piper storms to the backstage, he grabs some production guy and tells him to tell him where the Powers The Be’s office is, the production guy says he’ll get fired if he does, Piper says if they fire him he’ll hire him. The Production guy shows Piper the way and Piper storms in through the door and we switch to the PTB cam.

Piper: “I tell you what, if you ever cut me off again, I will beat you to death.”

PTB: “Piper you need a reality check because I suggest you join Hulk Hogan in Boca Raton.”

Piper: “I got a contract that says I can appear.”

PTB: “Well then appear all you want, but you have to do what we say because we have the power in WCW, from now on you work for us.”

Piper turns around to leave, but before he leaves he turns around with a smile on his face saying: “YES SIR, YES, YES SIR.” And so on.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

We’re in the motor city

David Flair and Daffney are in a biker bar checking out some Motorcycles he then goes up to the bartender and asks for a light beer.

Biker: “Light beer? F*beep*k of.”

Flair starts to shake and gets crazy eyes, he then grabs the collar of the biker and yells: “YOU GOT A PROBLEM, HUH? YOU WANT SOME OF THS?” The Biker than laughs and he and all of his friend’s gang up on Flair as we cut away.

Interview with Bret Hart

Mean Gene is backstage with Bret “The Hitman” Hart.

Gene: “Bret Hart, tonight there is a big 20 man battle Royal and the winner will go on to face Bill Goldberg for the world title at Starcade, your thoughts?”

Hart: “Well Gene, last night was an unlucky night for the Hitman, but I promise you this. Tonight I will go through 19 other men in that very ring out there and I’m going to do what it takes, I’m going to go to the granddaddy of them all Starcade and The Hitman is gonna realise his destiny and become the World Heavyweight Champion.”

Interview with The Cat

Backstage another interview that I didn’t catch the name of is backstage with The Cat, Cat doesn’t say to much, however he says he got a new manager called “Miss Jones” and he is ready to whoop some ass so somebody better call his mama.

The Cat w/Miss Jones vs Berlyn

The match went pretty even until towards the end where The Cat started dominating Berlyn with all his trademark innovative moves. Towards the end Berlyn hit The Cat with a Missile Dropkick, but as he did that a new music started up and The Wall made his way out to the ring. Wall has a new gimmick, he dropped the tux jacked and his shirt has no sleeves, he sled into the ring and Berlyn attacked him. Wall grabbed Berlyn and powerbombed him to hell. Wall got a table from the outside and put it up outside, he then dragged Berlyn out on the apron and chokeslammed him of the apron through a table.

Winner: Berlyn by DQ

>>>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Interview with The Wall

Backstage Gene Okerlund catches up with The Wall.

Gene: “Wall, excuse me, Wall. Why did you do that to Berlyn?”

Wall: “Gene there is one simple explanation, in all the time I served Berlyn he’s always been controlling me and never respected me, well all that is gonna change now because I am the superior force and Berlyn you’re going down.”

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

Flair gives an explanation

“Also Spratch Zathursa” starts up and out comes The Nature Boy Ric Flair; they show clips of him turning on Benoit at Mayhem, leaving Benoit to be pinned. When we come back Flair is in the ring with a mic.

Flair: “WHOOOOO *crowd responds* so once again Ric Flair is in the motor city of Destroit Michigan WHOOO. And I guess you’re all wondering “Naitch, why did you do what you did to Benoit?” Well WHOOO It’s quite simple. I remember when Chris Benoit as a part of The Horsemen last year, he was such a great upcoming star and WHOOOO bah gawd I believed in him and so did Arn, and so did all of you fans. But somewhere Benoit’s ego got too big for that and somewhere along the line WHOOO Chris Benoit your ego ran amok, because you see a new Nature Boy you’re not! Ric Flair you’re not! There can only be one Nature Boy! WHOOOO There can only be one Ric Flair! *Flair gets all excited and runs into the ropes* WHOOO ARN! You say that Chris Benoit is the Nature Boy of this generation? WHOO have you lost your mind? Arn I respect you, you’re my best friend, you’re like my brother, we’ve been through so much together and Arn! I tell you, please leave Chris Benoit; he is one of the people stinking up this business! WHOOO Arn and you know it, people say Chris Benoit is the best technical wrestler in the world today! WHOO have they all forgotten about me WHOO, I am Ric Flair and he’s not I am still one of the best wrestlers in the world today and Chris Benoit does not succeed me!”

Arn Anderson’s music starts up as The Enforcer makes his way out to the ring looking worried, he steps into the ring and goes eye-to-eye with Ric Flair.

Arn: “Ric…I hear what you’re saying, but listen you’re like a brother to me too, but there comes a time when you need to realise that back in the eighties and the early 90’s you were possibly the best wrestler in the world, but you aren’t anymore , Ric you need to realise that Chris Benoit is the future of this business and that I intend to help him carry on you never needed to get involved in this Ric, I’m afraid to admit it, but you’re maybe just jealous of Chris Benoit because he can carry wrestling on for a long time and you only can for so many years to come.”

Ric pauses for a while, while looking seriously at Arn.

Flair: “Arn, I’m sorry you feel that way, pal. Because you should know as well as me that Chris Benoit is nothing, but a street punk WHOO.”

Chris Benoit’s music starts up and an angry Chris Benoit makes his way down, Anderson holds him back as Benoit grabs a mic.

Benoit: “Ric I don’t know why you’re jealous of me, and why we can’t co-exist, but if you got a problem with me I’m gonna fix it because after the stunt you pulled last night its personal. So Ric I’m asking you, do you really want to fight me? Because we’ll go one on one right here right now.”

Ric walks away from Benoit the camera focuses on his hand, he pulls a pair of brass knucks from his jacket and puts them on his hand, he then turns around and cheap shots Chris Benoit, Arn yells at him and Flair WHOO’s at him. Flair handcuffs Chris Benoit, who is groggy, to the ropes and starts punching on him with the knocks until Benoit is bleeding. Arn pulls him off Benoit and yells at him, but suddenly Ric turns on Arn and knocks him down too. Ric starts punching on Arn until he starts bleeding too. Ric WHOOO’s in the middle of the ring and taunts the crowd he then goes back to Arn, but suddenly a new music starts up and out comes TULLY BLANCHARD! Tully runs down and chases of Flair, much to the chock of the fans.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Title vs Title

Scott Hall w/Kevin Nash and Kimberly vs Rick Steiner

Steiner and Hall went pretty even from the start however Hall quickly got in control of the match and start laying all sorts of moves and stuff on Steiner and that way it went throughout the match. Hall then won with The Outsiders Edge.

Winner and NEW TV champion: Scott Hall.

Tell me, he didn’t just do that

After the match Hall gets on the mic.

Hall: “Hey Yo, do you people remember back in 1996, Madusa came here to WCW and she dumped the women’s title on TV, well that was a defining moment, and right now I’m about to do it again. *Nash hands Hall a trashcan* because to me this TV title means nuthin’ so now I’m proclaiming this dead and buried.”

Hall dumps the TV title in the trash as him and Nash laugh and the fans + announcers are shocked.

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

World Title No 1. Contenders Battle Royal

Entrants: Sting, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Tank Abbott, The Cat, Scott Hall, Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Vampiro, Billy Kidman, Konnan, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Shane Douglas, Buff Bagwell, Stevie Ray, Booker T, Curt Hennig, The Wall

The match started of in big style with chaos, Sting went after Luger right away and the two had an intense brawl, The Wall worked as a one man wrecking crew, before I blinked he eliminated; Tank Abbott, The Cat, Buff Bagwell, Konnan and Harlem Heat. Kidman and Vampiro brawled in one side, Kidman got Vampiro out on the apron and he then springboard dropkicked him of eliminating him. Vampiro got back into the ring; he threw a chair to Kidman and then nailed him with a superkick, Vampiro then viciously assaulted Kidman with the chair until he started bleeding and then kept punching on him, security came and took Vampiro away, they took Kidman too. Scott Hall went one on one with The Wall, but got eliminated quickly; Wall then threw out Guerrero and the old Revolution. Benoit and Flair had a wild fight Flair eventually eliminated Benoit, but got thrown over the top by Curt Hennig from behind who then got thrown over the top by The Wall. Now we have the final four: Bret Hart, Sting, Luger and The Wall. Wall started punishing Hart in the corner, the then tried eliminating him, but Sting eliminated Wall from behind. Sting then tried taking Luger to the outside, but he caught Sting and they fought their way out on the apron, Hart then came running and pushed both men off.

Winner who is going Starcade: Bret Hart

The show went of the air with Tony praising Hart.

Quick Results:

Evan Karagias d. Perry Saturn

Nova & Chris Chetti d. El Dandy & Silver King

Dustin Rhodes d. Lash Leroux

Juventud Guerrera d. Rey Mysterio jr.

Harlem Heat d. XS

Hugh Morrus d. Jerry Flynn

The Cat d. Berlyn

Scott Hall d. Rick Steiner

Bret Hart won a 20 man battle royal

IPB Image

WCW Saturday Night resultsNovember 27th 1999

Nova & Chris Chetti d. Lash Leroux & Chavo Guerrero jr. after a long very competitive match between the four. Nova and Chetti hit lots of high risk moves and are really quite the risk takers; however Nova & Chetti won with the Tidal Wave.

Perry Saturn d. Brian Adams after a power match between the two where Adams tried to use his strength and Saturn his technical ability. Saturn won after a Death Valley Driver.

Juventud Guerrera d. Curly Bill after a very short match Guerrera completely dominated Bill. Guerrera won with the Juvi Driver.

Elix Skipper d. Alan Funk in a fight between these two power plant guys which were both quite good, but still lacked training. Skipper won with a move called The Overdrive.

Meng d. Berlyn after a squash fight between the two, Meng made Berlyn tap out to the Tongan Death Grip.

IPB Image

WCW new and notes

Thunder wasn’t on this week, I haven’t gotten any word why yet, so no more to that. Things are starting top slightly improve for WCW, the overall quality of the product isn’t that amazing, but ratings are starting to slightly improve under Russo’s regime which is good, however many fans are still begging for bigger changes in the product as much hasn’t been notable yet. WCW is leading up to their biggest show of the year, the granddaddy of them all, Starcade and inside sources tell me that Russo is planning his big beginning to the turn of the tide so I am definitely going to order the PPV and hope that WCW put on yet another epic Starcade after last years disappointment, you can always hope right? Speaking of the Starcade card, it looks like this so far:

World Title Match

Bill Goldberg vs Bret Hart

Hardcore Title Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Terry Funk

So yeah it doesn’t look amazing yet, but we’ll see. Until next time, take care...

Sorry about the lateness of the show, I've had a milliion things to tend to, but nevermind the bollocks here's Nitro:

IPB Image

WCW Nitro ResultsMonday November 29th 1999

We get the normal flying WCW logo, we then go straight to a picture of a Japanese person with the text “Hiro Matsuda: 1937 – 1999 RIP” underneath, we then get a ten bell salute to honour him.

We then go to recaps of what happened last week on Nitro, basically everything major, we then cut to the arena where we get a fan pan, Schiavone and Brian welcome us and fireworks go off.

And we’re LIVE from Denver, Colorado

Laying down the law

Before anything else happens the champions music hits, and Bill Goldberg makes his way to the ring with the belt over his shoulder, Schiavone and Brain talk about Goldberg being absent from WCW programming since retaining the title at Mayhem and therefore just found out about his title defence against Hart today. In the ring Goldberg gets THE STICK~!

Goldberg: “I haven’t been on WCW programming for a week now, and what happens when I get here earlier today? I hear that I have an opponent, and not any opponent, no it’s at the biggest stage of them all, at the granddaddy of them all and you know what people have been saying. Everywhere I have been turning people have been talking about that I have never won a Starcade match; I wrestled once at Starcade before. Last year I was in the exact same situation, I had a no. 1 contender on my hands who wasn’t backing down for anything because he never won the title before and desperately wanted too, and what happens? I walk in high and mighty the world heavyweight champion and I walk out again as a loser, with nothing for the first time ever in my career, and I tell you what, I didn’t like it. So therefore Bret Hart, if you think that you’re motivated for this match, its nothing for what I’m gonna do, because I am going to do my 150% percent best to keep this title at the granddaddy of them all and walk into the new millennium as the world champion of World Championship Wrestling. And Bret Hart I don’t care what you have in mind, if you’re going to bring friends over from up-north, if you’re going to pay people to help you or you bring Scott Hall in with a taser, because the fact of the matter is that I’m not walking out without my belt. Roddy Piper you say you know something and you tried to warn me, I don’t need anyone to help me, because all you do is stand in my way, if you want to help me stay out of this and I will handle anything that comes my way alone. And speaking of Scott Hall, Terry Taylor just told me that I am up against him tonight champion vs champion in a non-title match, I don’t what the powers that be are up to, but I can promise you this if you mess with me, its going to get worst for yourselves.”

Goldberg drops the mic and heads backstage to applauses as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<

The people are here

We go backstage where Roddy Piper gets out of a limo saying something about the PTB wanted him here tonight, he then goes inside.

Another place backstage Sting arrives.

Nova & Chris Chetti vs Chavo Guerrero Jr. & Psiscosis

We see clips of Nova and Chetti’s pretty impressive debut in WCW last week and this week they’re up against a new challenge. Chavo and Chetti start of, Chavo is in control from the start as they exchange quick locks and combination, Chetti hits all sorts of quick moves. Chavo dominates Chetti for a little while before getting a hot tag from Nova who then takes on Psicosis. Nova hits a lot of moves I don’t even know the name of Psiscosis dominating him and that’s pretty much the way it went the match out. The finish came when Nova and Chetti hit The Tidal Wave on Chavo.

Winners: Nova & Chris Chetti.

Interview with Lex Luger… or?

Backstage Lex Luger is walking around followed by Liz looking for Mean Gene in all rooms; Luger says he can’t understand where the old geek is since he was supposed to be interviewed now. When he turns around the corner he finds Mean Gene sitting on a chair looking around.

Luger: “What the hell are you doing there get up, you’re supposed to interview me now!”

Gene: “Yes, sir!”

Gene gets up and walks towards Luger with the mic.

Luger: “Now I come here tonight and I get told that Sting has something big in mind for me, well I don’t care what it is or where or when because The Total Package is always ready, because I have four percent body fat, I’m better looking and Sting you know it, I am way better than you. Why should I be afraid of you? I know you like my own back pocket and I know that deep down inside you’re not on the same level as I am and you know that too Sting. And what the hell is wrong with you today? You’re the interviewer, aren’t you suppose to ask me questions?”

Gene: “Errr well ok, I – err I have one question. Who am I and who are you?”

Luger:” Ok that’s it.”

Luger walks away saying something about Mean Gene going senile and Gene stands back looking confused.

Vampiro speaks for himself

Vampiro is once again backstage in the dark room.

Vampiro: “Billy Kidman, you should have never provoked me, that was the biggest mistake of your entire life, because you’re everything I always wished to be, BUT YOU’RE NOT BETTER THAN ME! So that’s why I’m going to end what you started and I will not rest until I know that its fully over and I have revenge, so tonight Billy, BILLY-BOY I’m taking it one step further. *Vampiro rolls out as chain from his hand* Oh yeah, I know no forgiveness, and I know no remorse because I was never shown that by people like you, so now I’m going to show you what you created, I’m going to show you that I’m capable than being better *whispers* than you.”

He’s coming

We hen again see a video package for the new occult wrestler coming soon, we only see clips of him otherwise its fire and text. He has red face paint on and there is a voice over “Brother, nemesis, traveller, he is among the blackest souls, sins have dragged him to the bottom, he walks with blood red fury in his sole, he knows no pity, he knows no remorse.” The package ends with the character in the red paint showing his tongue like Gene Simmons. And this time underneath his face there are flaming letters saying “Torborg is coming.”

We then cut back to the dark room where Vampiro is watching a monitor.

Vampiro: “Oh yeah he’s coming, he’s coming real soon and he’s going to help me.”

Vampiro then steps out of the picture.

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

I’ll wait

When we come back Roddy Piper is in the kitchen, up comes a production member who tells him that the Power That Be asked him to wait, Piper says for 3 million a year he’ll wait.

Hardcore Title Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Norman Smiley

The match went back and forth a little bit in the start, but Rhodes pretty much got in control and dominated Smiley completely throughout the match. In no time Rhodes hits his neckbreaker and wins.

Winner and STILL champion: Dustin Rhodes.

After the match Dustin continues to beat Smiley with a kendo stick until old man Funk runs in with the help, the two men brawl a bit until Rhodes leaves the ring.

Time for business

Backstage Disco is standing with the Mamalukes trying to look cool, they’re waiting for Tony, suddenly he steps into the room and says he got a job for them, they follow him.

Sting makes the challenge, it gets answered

Sting’s music starts up and out comes Sting walking with a purpose to the ring. Sting steps into the ring immediately.

Sting: “So, I stand before once again as I have done many times in the past, but this time is different, this time I’m not out here to address my mortal enemy, this time I’m out here to address my best friend, a person I have considered a brother for so many years. Lex I know that you and I felt the same way about each other, we travelled the world together for about a decade and I watched your back, you watched mine and we never let each other down. But Lex somewhere along the line you got to caught, you got too caught up in everything, all you ever seemed to talk about what the cars you drive, the money you have, the girls you have and your 4% body fat. And Lex yet that wasn’t enough for you, because at some point you didn’t let anyone stand in your way to the top, and I understand that, but then you decided to take a can of spray, maze me, knock me down and put me in the torture lock and Lex about 10 years of friendship was broken and I didn’t know why. Well Lex you proceeded to come after me each and every week and I didn’t do anything because I was your friend, but somewhere along the road, I thought to myself, why should I not fight back, I’m the franchise and I always did before. So Lex last week when you beat me in the battle royal I realised I want the same as you, so Lex you started it and I’m going to finish it, I want a match to settle this to see which one of us is better, but it isn’t going to be an ordinary match, no no. This ten year story is going to be finished at the biggest stage of them all! At the granddaddy of them all Sting vs Lex Luger, Starcade, December 19th, Washington, D.C. What do you say Lex, are you man enough to face me, face-to-face?”

The Total Package’ music starts up and out comes Liz alone.

Liz: “Sting the Total Package accepts your challenge.”

Liz points to Sting, Sting turns around and TTP is right behind him, TTP runs down Sting and starts beating on him, Sting fights back, but Luger takes him down with the bat. After a beating with the bat TTP locks him in the Torture Rack and eventually puts him down.

TTP: “Sting, as far as I’m concerned, we already know who the better man is.”

Luger then leaves the ring as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Billy Kidman vs La Parka

The two men start of by grappling each other and reversing holds, normal mat wrestling. La Parka hits some nice moves from the start, but then Kidman starts coming back, dominating La Parka hitting all sorts of top rope moves and basic mat moves. Towards the end Kidman hits the BK bomb on La Parka, but suddenly Vampiro attacks him from behind, Vampiro picks him up and knocks him down with the chain wrapped around his fist. Kidman is now busted wide open and Vampiro starts beating on him with the chain, Vampiro throws Kidman out of the ring, he wraps the chain around the throat of Kidman, throws it over the turnbuckle and jumps down on the other side hanging Kidman, after a while The Animals run down and save Kidman, they chase Vampiro of, but the damage is done and Kidman is stretchered out.

Winner: Billy Kidman by DQ

The Wall vs Lash Leroux

Wall quickly demolished Leroux, throwing him around like he was nothing, Leroux got about zero offence in whatsoever and Wall pinned Leroux after a powerbomb and Chokeslam.

Winner: The Wall

Are You booing me?

Wall goes outside of the ring and puts up a table when he spots to fans heavily booing him in the front row, Wall approaches them and gets in an argument with one of them, he punches him down. The other fan jumps up and attacks Wall, Wall drags him over the rail by the throat and chokeslams him through the table. The first fan jumps the rail and tries to take down Wall, but Wall picks up a chair and knocks him down much to the horror of the announcers.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<

I’m so tired of this

Backstage Lash Leroux who looks beat up and Booker T is talking when Hugh Morrus approaches them.

Leroux: “…I tell you Booker, I am so sick and tired of getting my ass kicked each and every week, I’m gonna have to lay a new strategy soon.”

Morrus: “You know I felt the excact same way but, when I found out where my priorities were, things started lightening up.”

Booker: “Yo…”

Voice: “What the hell are you doing?”

Stevie Ray steps into the picture.

Stevie: “Where the hell have you been? We’re going to defend the titles in a couple of minutes.”

Booker: “Yo, I was just talking to some friends.”

Stevie: “Well maybe you need to start worrying more about our matches than your friends; we are the 10 time world tag team champions.”

Booker: “Yo, Stevie chill dawg. Nothing happened.”

Stevie: “Well it seems like you’re starting to forget where you’re from.”

Booker and Stevie go face-to-face and Booker then leaves, Stevie leaves right after, with Morrus and Leroux looking after them.

World Tag Team Title Match

Harlem Heat vs Harris Boys

Harris Boys start of by working on Booker with some pretty basic moves; the most of the start went with basic moves until Booker eventually countered a couple of times. Booker got a hot tag to Stevie in the middle of the match and Harlem heat started fighting back. A big brawl broke out towards the end; Booker hit the Bookend on Don for the three count.

Winners: Harlem Heat.

Right after the match Kronik ran out for the second week in a row and started beating down Harlem Heat, they locked Booker in the High Times position, but suddenly Konnan and Mysterio ran out to the ring and saved Booker, now all four teams started brawling at the same time as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

Interview with Kronik

Scott Hudson is backstage with Kronik.

Hudson: “Kronik for the second week in a row you’ve attacked Harlem Heat now, what are your motivations?”

Clark: “Honestly Hudson, what do you think our motivations are? We attack Harlem Heat just because we can? No, we want a title shot, and don’t just want it, we want it at Starcade, the granddaddy of them all at our nation’s capital. So if Harlem Heat can keep the family problems aside, we challenge them for a title shot.”

Voice: “Hey hey hey wait, ese.”

Konnan and Rey Mysterio Jr. walk into the screen.

Konnan: “Last week you two jabronies screwed us out of a title shot, ese. You two just think you can walk in here after being here less than a month and get a title shot? That’s not the way it works, ese. I and Rey Rey have been waiting for this for a long time so if you can handle us and Harlem Heat we’ll take you both on.”

Voice: “Not without us.”

The Harris Boys walk into the picture.

Ron: “We just got back from The Powers The Be’s office and we’re entered in the match too, we’re not gonna let an opportunity like this pass us.”

Hudson:” So let me get this straight, at Starcade it’s going Harlem Heat vs Kronik vs Rey Mysterio jr. and Konnan vs The Harris Boys for the World Tag Team Titles?.”

Clark: “Fair enough.”

Suddenly a big brawl breaks out between all four teams, as they brawl over to one corner and Hudson over to another. Suddenly Mean Gene walks into the picture from the side where all the men are brawling.

Gene: “How rude!”

Gene then walks on as Hudson looks confused.

Is this good?

Backstage The Outsiders and Kimberly are walking, Hall tells them to go ahead, he has to take care of something. Nash and Kimberly then move on, Hall goes to a table to grab some coffee. He turns around and bumps into Jeff Jarrett splashing the coffee over him.

Jarrett: “Hey, watch out! Are you trying to kill me with that?”

Hall: “Hey yo, you should watch where you’re going.”

Jarrett: “Well excuse me, I didn’t know you’re so old now you’re blind.”

Hall: “Hey, you better show me some respect.”

Jarrett laughs and Hall slaps him.

Jarrett: “Respect? You want respect. Ok.”

Jarrett walks back and little and then smashes his guitar over the face of Hall.

Interview with Sid Vicous

Backstage Scott Hudson is standing by with Sid Vicious.

Hudson: “Sid I have been told you had something to say, o yeah let’s get to it…”

Sid: “Scott, I’ll make this real simple, Kevin Nash you chose to mess with the devil, well you did and I want you in the ring, however you chose to play our “retired” card, well tonight and forward I’m going to make you want to beat me. Nash you don’t want to face me, I want to see what I can do to change your mind.”

Sid leaves as Hudson looks after him.

Meng vs Buff Bagwell

Match started off with punches and kicks and went like this most of the way with Meng no selling and stiffing Bagwell, Meng dominated Bagwell almost the whole match through. The finish came when Bagwell tapped out to the Tongan Death Grib.

Winner: Meng

>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh Noes~!

Backstage Nash is with Kimberly

Nash: “Listen stay here in this locker room, I don’t know what that sick freak Sid is going to do tonight, but maybe he got Scott so I’m going to look for him now. Stay here and nothing will happen.”

Kimberly nods as Nash leaves and we cut to the arena.

Are you with me or against me?

Old school music starts up and out comes Tully Blachard with a serious look on his face and a mic in hand to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Blanchard steps into the ring and starts to talk.

Blanchard: “So here I am once again in World Championship Wrestling and oh how things have changed since I was here last time. You see last time I was here the Horsemen were on top of the world, they were running wild, me Arn and Ric were as close as ever and Ric and Arn were the two best friends in the world. Then later when it was time for the Horsemen again Chris Benoit was added to the mix, and the Horsemen ran wild on the wrestling world once again and then what happened? When I came here last week I come out to the ring I see Chris Benoit handcuffed bloodied in the corner and Arn lying on his back on the mat with a huge hole in his forehead, but actions done by The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Flair you stood over Arn with your brass knucks and I just couldn’t bear to see you hit him again, you two used to be the best of friends, what happened? You two travelled the globe together for more than two decades and when Chris Benoit was added it seemed as nothing could stop you, you were the most dominating team ever to grace the pro wrestling business and now what? Ric has gotten so jealous he wont let anyone forward and Arn is going up against Ric and now the Horsemen seem to be long gone, dead and buried, but ask of you now, stop this madness.”

“Also Spratch Zathursa” starts up and The Nature Boy Ric Flair makes his way to the ring.

Flair: “Tully, its great to see you back WHOOO, but I see you come out here in a more serious matter than just saying hey to your old friends, and oh yes I remember the time you’re talking about WHOOO. When the horsemen were on top of the world, when they were running wild and dominating the wrestling business, when it was Me, you and Arn and no one could stop us, then you left and you were replaced by Chris Benoit, one of the brightest talents in the wrestling business, but… Somewhere it went wrong, Tully have you seen what Chris Benoit has done over the last couple of month? Nothing by lower the business, everything I stand for he isn’t going to carry on and I’m not gonna by while Arn ride with him calling him the new nature boy WHHOOOOO, because there can only be one Nature Boy WHOOO and that is me, and Benoit to beat the man WHOOO you gotta beat the man and you’ve yet not beaten me, but I want you to take a lesson. That’s why I’m challenging you to a match, WHOOO at Starcade, everybody says Chris Benoit is the best technical wrestler alive today, well lets test it, let’s see if you are what everybody says WHOOO. So Chris at Starcade, if you accept it’s going to be Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair in a submission match WHOOO then we’ll see who the best is. So you see Tully the problems with me and Benoit will continue, if Arn gets in the way he’ll be a problem too, so I advice you not stand in the way, Tully I advice you take the right side WHOOO.”

“Also Spratch Zathursa” starts up again as Ric Flair leaves the ring, Tully looks after him and we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Here is our plan for tonight

Some production guy shows Piper into the PTB office, the PTB tells him that since they own him now they have a big main event tonight, he’ll be the referee in it. Piper just says ok and makes a few jokes.

Dean Malenko vs Konnan

Konnan is without any of the animals tonight, a good mat based wrestling match wrestled between the two men, Konnan started of dominating, but it quickly shifted to Malenko being in control and Konnan eventually tapped out to the Texas Cloverleaf.

Winner: Dean Malenko

The Revolution finishes

After the match Malenko gets on the mic

Malenko: “I’m sick and I’m tired of going this with The Revolution each and every week, everyone here claims they were the carrying wrestler in The Revolution, well why don’t we prove it?... Perry…Shane I challenge you both to a match at Starcade in a triple threat match, if you both dare.”

Malenko drops the mic and exits the ring.

>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<

Disco’s job

The Mamalukes, Tony Marinara and Disco are outside a motel, Tony tells Disco to go in and wack the guy in room 7. Disco doesn’t look happy, but he approaches the room, he then opens the door and we switch to a cam inside the room, the guy in there knocks a vase over the head of Disco, the guy then goes to run away, but trips and knocks himself out. Disco then gets up with his hands to his head, he then looks and at the guy and says “Yeah and stay down.” He then calls the Mamalukes saying he has taken care of the problem and they praise him.

Curt Hennig vs Eddie Guerrero

Pretty good match here, the two men went back and forth with a lot of technical moves and nice developed match until Hennig started getting control, Hennig dominated Guerrero with his strength for a short while, before Guerrero started coming back with quickness. The match ended when Guerrero hit the frog splash for the three count.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

You shouldn’t have left the room

Backstage Kimberly is looking for Kevin Nash in the hallway; suddenly Sid Vicious sneaks up from behind and knocks her out with a foreign object, Vicious then puts her on his shoulder and carries her away. Another place backstage Nash sees this on a monitor and hurries away to find her.

Chris Benoit vs The Cat w/Miss Jones

The Cat got some good offence in from the beginning, but quickly started getting beaten down with moves, kicks and punches by Chris Benoit. Benoit pretty much controlled the match and made Cat tap to the Crippler Crossface. After the match Tony told us Benoit had accepted Flair’s challenge.

Winner: Chris Benoit

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<

Non-title match

Bill Goldberg vs Scott Hall

The match went back and forth in the beginning, but Goldberg quickly got the upper hand as always and started dominating Hall with power. In the end, well you know it, Spear, Jackhammer its over.

Winner: Bill Goldberg

Unfinished business

After the match Kevin Nash came running down and knocked Goldberg of the apron with a chair and then got a mic.

Nash: “Sid! I’m calling you out, come out here right now and lets solve this between you and me, leave Kimberly out of this…Sid?”

Sid then appears with Kimberly in the parking lot on the monitor.

Sid: “Nash, I got your Kimberly right here, if you want her…Come to Thunder.”

Sid pushes Kimberly in the car and drives off, Nash then jumps out of the ring and storms after them backstage, Tony tells us we’re out of time and the show fades to black.

IPB Image

WCW Thunder Results - December 2nd 1999

We open up Thunder with the normal Thunder opening sequence; we then cut to the arena where Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay welcome us to the show as fireworks go off.

And we are LIVE from Topeka, Kansas

Lash Leroux vs Evan Karagias w/Madusa

Leroux and Karagias go back and forth from the beginning, starting of with some grappleling they quickly find out they are pretty much evenly matched. Karagias dominates Leroux for a quick while, but Leroux quickly fights back and the match goes back and forth again. Suddenly Kevin Nash comes down to the ring; he big boots both men and then lifts Leroux up, plants him with a Jacknife. He then goes to Karagias and does the same.

Winner: No Contest

Where is he?

After clearing the ring Nash quickly grabs the mic.

Nash: “SID? Where are you Sid, I’m here, if it’s a fight you want I’m gonna give you one, I’m ready.”

Sid then comes on the monitor, he’s in a dark room and he’s got Kimberly tied up in the back.

Sid: “Nash, if you want her, come get her. Try your luck and find me.”

Nash drops the mic and almost jumps out of the ring before heading backstage as we cut to commercial

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<

Kaz Hayashi vs The Maestro

Maestro starts off by dominating Hayashi for a while with his, but Hayashi quickly comes back with his speed and Maestro can’t follow up. Kaz pretty much dominates Maestro until hitting the Senton Bomb for the three count.

Winner: Kaz Hayashi

Searching

Backstage we see Nash stalking around looking into locker rooms furiously looking for Kimberly.

Chavo Guerrero jr. vs Brad Armstrong

Armstrong didn’t really get a shot in, Chavo quickly started dominating him and beating him up and down the ring before finishing him of with a tornado DDT.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero Jr,

>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<

Interview with Chris Benoit

Backstage Scott Hudson is with Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit

Hudson: “Chris Benoit, later this month at Starcade you’re gonna go one on one with the wrestling legend Ric Flair, but first tonight you gotta go through Buff Bagwell.”

Arn: “Yeah, Scott I don’t know what is wrong with Ric, I mean I’ve already addressed it so many times, but he’s just overrun with jealousy that Benoit can maybe take his spot and he has to step over for the new generation, but one thing is sure, come Starcade Benoit’s gonna teach Ric a lesson.”

Benoit: “And Buff Bagwell? He’s no threat, I’m gonna make quick work of him tonight and then of to Starcade.”

Video Package

We get a detailed video package for everything that has gone down between the former Revolution members leading to a Triple Threat match between them at Starcade.

Perry Saturn vs Steve Williams

Williams and Saturn go back and forth from the start without any of them gaining the visible advantage, Williams dominated Saturn for a little while with his strength, but Saturn started coming back with a lot of moves before Shane Douglas ran in and Saturn got nailed with a chair.

Winner: Perry Saturn by DQ

Douglas keeps beating on Saturn until Malenko runs out and all three men brawl again, they go on for a while until we cut to commercials.

>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

Cruiserweight Title

Juventud Guerrera vs Silver King

The two luchadores went back and forth with all sorts of cruiserweight moves all over the ring, King dominated Juvi for a short while, but the champ quickly fought back, the match ended when Juvi placed King with the Juvi Driver and then hit him with the 450 Splash.

Winner: Juventud Guerrera

After the match Tony announced that at Starcade Juvi will defend his title against, Evan Karagias, Lash Leroux and Kaz Hayashi.

Still searching

Backstage Kevin Nash is walking around, he walks by Lodi and Lane, Nash asks if they’ve seen Sid or Kimberly, Lodi says “Who Cares” Nash proceeds to beat them up.

Kronik vs Fit Finlay and Brian Knobbs

Finlay and Adams started of, Finlay dominated Adams for a while and Kronik were being beaten down for a very short while, however they two giants quickly fired back and started dominating their two competitors. The match ended when they hit the High Times on Fit Finlay.

Winners: Kronik.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

She escapes

Backstage Kimberly has found away to loosen herself while Sid was doing something, Kim picks up a foreign object and knocks Sid down, she then runs.

Buff Bagwell vs Chris Benoit w/Arn Anderson

Buff and Benoit start of with some grapples, they go back and forth, but however Chris Benoit quickly gains control of the match with some holds and makes Buff tap to the Crossface.

Winner: Chris Benoit

The Search is over

Backsatge Kevin Nash is walking around; suddenly Kimberly comes running down the hall and into the arms of Nash, Sid looks on from a monitor, looks angry and then leaves.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

Jeff Jarrett vs Shane Douglas

Very good match, the two men went back and forth with a lot of moves with neither of them really gaining control, however towards the end Perry Saturn interfered and cost Douglas the match. Douglas then went down for the three count after a Stroke

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

After the match the three former members of the Revolution brawled again until Sid’s music hit, Sid came out and took out everyone including Jarrett. Sid stood high and mighty as we cut away.

Quick Results:

Lash Leroux and Evan Karagias went to a No Contest

Kaz Hayashi d. The Maestro

Chavo Guerrero Jr. d. Brad Armstrong

Perry Saturn d. Steve Williams by DQ

Juventud Guerrera d. Silver King

Kronik d. Brian Knobbs and Fit Finlay

Chris Benoit d. Buff Bagwell

Jeff Jarrett d. Shane Douglas

IPB Image

WCW Saturday Night ResultsDecember 4th 2006

Chuck Palumbo d. Devon Storm after a very hard fought match where Storm took a lot of damage, Palumbo finally finished him off with the Jungle Kick for the three count.

The Wall d. Dave Burkhead after pretty much dominating him the whole match through and nailing him with the powerbomb and chokeslam for the three count.

La Parka d. Evan Karagias after a good fought cruiserweight match between the two, La Parka finally got to much for Karagias and pinned him to the mat 1…2…3

Silver King d. Villiano V after a match which went back and forth King finally pinned Villiano after a powerbomb.

Chris Benoit d. Scotty Riggs after a match where Benoit dominated Riggs pretty much the whole match through and then made him tap to the crossface.

• 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

Preview for Nitro December 6th 1999

Big Main Event

This week on Nitro two of the people having big matches at this years upcoming Starcade will face each other, namely Bret Hart will go one on one with the veteran Lex Luger, tune in to see how that turns out this week on Nitro.

Kanyon returns

Chris Kanyon will make his big return this week on Nitro, according to himself having a whole new outlook on life doing new things. He will face his old teammate Bam Bam Bigelow, turn in to see how that turns out this week on Nitro.

Also on the show, Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Benoit and Tank Abbott vs Meng

Matches announced:

Bret Hart vs Lex Luger

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Chris Kanyon

Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Benoit

Tank Abbott vs Meng

IPB Image

WCW Nitro ResultsDecember 6th 1999

We start of with a video package of what happened last week on Nitro, we then go to the Nitro opening sequence. It ends and we cut to the arena where fireworks go off and Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan welcome us to the show

And we are LIVE from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Harris Boys vs Rey Mysterio Jr. & Konnan

These are two of the teams that will be in the tag team four-way match at Starcade. The match starts of with the Harris Bro’s dominating Konnan, but Konnan fights back for a little while and finally manages to tag in Rey Mysterio, Rey fights of the Harris Boys for a little while, but quickly gets knocked down again. The match finished when the Harris Boys did an H-Bomb on Konnan for the three count.

Winners: Harris Boys

Backstage Bret Hart arrives

Why do I have to do this?

Backstage JJ Dillion is in the PTB office, the PTB complain about WCW making all these deals with Japanese companies before he arrived here and now he has to use the IWPG Junior Heavyweight Champion Jushin Lyger, the PTB doubts any fans know who he is. Dillion tries to apologies as we cut away.

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jushin Lyger vs La Parka

La Parka started of by dominating Lyger with some very ground based work, but that tactic didn’t go well for long, because soon Lyger gained the upper hand and stated beating La Parka down with all sorts of big moves. Suddenly out of nowhere Jeff Jarrett sled in the ring with his guitar and nailed Lyger with a guitar shot, he threw La Parka out of the ring.

Winner: No Contest

Why do you people hate me?

After the match Jarrett got on the mic.

Jarrett: “So I am before you once again, I came here a little over a month ago, I came as the chosen one to WCW, I came with the powers that be, I was selected to lead WCW. But what did you people do? You didn’t accept me; you didn’t accept me, the chosen one as your leader, every time I go out here every week you boo me, even this guy *points to Jushin Lyger* that I never heard of, and neither of you probably have either, gets bigger cheers than me and that pisses me off. Don’t you think I have made an impact yet? I beat Sid, he is a former world champion and I beat as easy as 1..2…3, but no that isn’t good enough for you. You see even last week Scott Hall, a drunk, washed-up, greedy, and disloyal has-been taunted me, but you know what? I’m not gonna stand for it anymore. So Scott you think you can take me on? WCW has a big PPV coming up December 19th in the MCI Center in Washington DC. The granddaddy of them all, how about putting that belt of yours on the line against the Chosen One. See, how well that works out? And then maybe finally I can gain some respect around here.”

Jarrett angrily leaves the ring as we go backstage we see that The Hot Rod Roddy Piper himself arrives.

I will win

Bret Hart makes his way out to the ring with a serious look on his face to a nice crowd reaction.

Hart: “So… In about two weeks I have to possible do one of the biggest things in my career, I have to step into the ring with the two time WCW world heavyweight champion Bill Goldberg, the man with the biggest winning streak in wrestling. However as Bill said himself last week, Starcade has always been his week spot, Goldberg has never won a match at Starcade, last time he walked in with the title and went home with nothing, and this time will be no exception. I have tremendous respect for you Goldberg, but face it. I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be and you can’t beat that, you can’t beat the Hitman Goldberg even if you try it wont work and you know, under that thick bald head of yours I know you’re thinking with your little brain and turning your little Beatty eyes because you’re death scared of me Bill, you know you’re not good enough to beat me. You know, I know it and the fans know it, so Goldberg you don’t have to extract your brain cells more than normally to say something because we all know what it is, we all know that you’re in the back wetting yourself and that’s why you’re not out here with me.”

Tony states that that is not the reason, Goldberg just isn’t here.

Hart: “So Bill as far as I can remember, we haven’t even had a confrontation yet and we don’t wanna save it all for Washington, we wanna give the fans a little preview right? So that’s why I’m challenging you to an on-screen live confrontation next week on Nitro, and we’ll see how much man you are.”

Hart drops the mic and leaves the ring.

You can’t be here anymore

Backstage The Wall is standing; suddenly JJ Dillion comes up behind him.

Dillion: “Ahhh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you. Do you realise how much trouble WCW is in because of the stunt you pulled with those two fans last? No you don’t, don’t you? I don’t know if there will come a lawsuit of this, but I can tell you one thing, you can’t wrestle anymore.”

Wall looks like he’s gonna explode with rage and lifts his arm to punch Dillion.

Dillion: “IF you hit me, I swear to god I will put you away and you will never see daylight again.”

Wall takes his arm down and looks into the ground.

Dillion: “Yeah, that’s what I thought so.”

Dillion leaves and Wall punches his arm through the wall.

The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea vs Evan Karagias w/Madusa

The two men go at it and go back and forth in a pretty basic and pretty boring match where not much gets done by either man. Evan is in control most of the match, but suddenly The Wall storms down to the ring, he powerbombs The Artist and chokeslams Karagias. He puts a table in the ring and goes to slam Karagias through it, but suddenly Alex Wright w/new look, attacked Wall from behind with a chair. He hits Wall long enough to place him on the table, he then jumps of the top with the chair slamming Wall through the table.

Winner: No Contest.

>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

You take care of him?

Backstage Alex Wright walks with the chair, he looks like he’s in a hurry, he then bumps into Dillion.

Dillion: “What the hell was that stunt you just pulled out there?”

Wright: “Listen, Wall is my problem, I couldn’t just watch on while he was on his rampage, its my fault he is like his is, let me take care of him.”

Dillion: “Ok, I’ll grand him one more match, at Starcade you can get The Wall no holds barred, but until that match, both of you are banned from WCW TV.”

Wright nods and runs of. Dillion shakes his head.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<

Poor Janitor

We’re back in the arena where Tony and Brain are talking, suddenly the lights begin to flicker and out comes Janitor Jim Duggan running down to the electric tables and actually fixes it. Duggan then walks down to the announce both to talk to Tony, but apparently Tony doesn’t understand what he is saying. Duggan gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Duggan: “I’m very sorry about this, its just since I got this job the PTB have been pushing me around and I didn’t have time to do the lights today, and I just don’t know what to do anymore, I’m so depressed all the time…”

Suddenly the Filthy Animals music hits and come Konnan, Rey Mysterio Jr. Kidman and Torrie Wilson. They step into the ring and Konnan gets on the mic.

Konnan: “Odela! A liba la raza. Now what the hell is this? What the hell do I see here, it’s the great janitor Jim Duggan. Didn’t you use to be a great American or something? Just ten years ago you were a great man, and now look at you. You’re weak, you’re nothing. You let everybody step on you and you do nothing about it! I hate people like you, people like you disgust me, ese.”

Duggan looks like he’s going cry.

Konnan: “Gonna cry are we?”

Suddenly Rey and Kidman grab Duggan by the coat and the hair and hold him.

Konnan: “Look at me when I’m talking to you chico, *Konnan slaps Duggan* I guess you need to be taught a lesson Old School.”

Konnan takes of his sunglass and gives Duggan a huge forearm; he knocks him down and now the Animals start putting the boots to Duggan. Rey empties a bag he brought to the ring, there are spray cans inside and Rey starts spray painting “Animals” on Duggan, but suddenly Hugh Morrus and Lash Leroux run down IN MATCHING SHIRTS~! Morrus and Leroux start fighting of the Animals and after a little struggle they do, they then help Duggan up as we cut to commercial.

After we come back we see clips of Morrus and Duggan backstage, Morrus asks if Duggan wasn’t a great American once? Duggan just walks away.

Another place backstage Ric Flair is on the phone talking about “How sweet its gonna be”

Another place backstage Nash and Kimberly are with Scott Hall, Nash tells Hall to stay with them, but Hall says he has an interview coming up. Nash tells him to watch out for Sid as him and Kimberly leaves.

Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Benoit w/Arn Anderson

Benoit and Jarrett fought a good, hard, lengthy match going back and forth doing all sorts of moves and techniques. Towards the end the match Arn suddenly got nailed with a chair by a fan, the fan jumped over the rail and turned out to be Ric Flair, Flair pulled out a steel pipe and started beating on Arn’s neck and chest. Benoit grabbed a hold of Flair’s hair from the ring, but then got rolled up for the three count by Jarrett.

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

After the match Arn Anderson had to be stretchered out as Tony and Brain were wondering how Flair could do that to his best friend.

>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<

Clips of what just happened.

Interview With Scott Hall

Backstage Scott Hudson is standing by with US champion Scott Hall.

Hudson: “Hey Scott.”

Hall: “Hey yo.”

Hudson: “Now then you’re supposed to say, “hey Scott” it sounds funny when two people do it like that.”

Hall: “Hey Yo, what the hell are you smoking chico? I’m here to conduct business in an interview, I haven’t got time for you name games.”

Hudson: “Oh ok, Mr. Hall… I was told you have something important to say…”

Hall: “Now you’re learning chico, well you see everybody is talking about how this is the granddaddy of them all, the biggest show of the year in our nations capital and earlier tonight Jeff Jarrett challenged me to a US title match, well Mr. Jarrett I accept, but however you see a couple of years ago I was at another show which was dubbed the biggest of the year, but could never top Starcade. On that show I won one of the biggest matches in my career, a ladder match, I am the inventor of the ladder match. That’s why Jeff, you want this title, come get it in a ladder match chico. It’ll be hanging high above the ring…”

Suddenly Sid runs into the screen and knocks Hall down; they brawl around for a while with Sid having the upper hand. We then cut away.

Attack of Sid

We cut to the arena where we focus on the ramp way, suddenly Hall gets thrown out from the backstage and Sid comes right after, he drags Hall all the way down to the ring beating on him. He drags Hall into the ring and takes out a bat he starts beating Hall with it. He picks Hall up and Hall starts fighting back, but quickly gets nailed with a big boot. Nash then picks up Hall and chokeslams him, picks him up again and powerbombs him, he then places his foot on Hall and takes a mic.

Sid: “Nash! I’m getting sick and tired of this, I got your friend right here and I can play with him aaaaaaal night, all I want from you is to come out here and accept my challenge.”

The wolf hovels hit and Nash comes out on stage alone.

Nash: “Ok, fine Sid. You got yourself a deal, you let Scott go and I’ll face you at Starcade, but not only will I face you at Starcade, but I promise you Sid, you will without a doubt get the worst beating of your life.”

Sid laughs and says “Come and Get him.” Nash then walks down to the ring, steps into it and goes face-to-face with Sid, the two big men brawl back and forth until Nash clotheslines Sid out of the ring. Sid then retreats as we cut to commercial.

The end of Piper?

Pieper enters the room of the PTB, Piper says he heard they called for him and asks what they want him to do tonight. The PTB says they heard that Piper has been spreading rumours about them and the main event at Starcade that he was not supporse to spread and that he is going to pay, Piper just smiles, but suddenly he gets struck from behind with a chair by the Harris Boys.

*promo for Starcade*

When we come back the Harris Boys are dragging Piper out to the ring, in the ring they star a real bad beating of him two on one with chairs and everything, the fans are chanting for Goldberg. After this beating has been going on long enough the world champion storms out, he spears one of the Harris Twins, then the other and then he jackhammers the first, they both roll out of the ring. Goldberg helps Piper up and tells him that he shouldn’t get used to this.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

Meng vs Tank Abbott

I think you can imagine how this match went? A total slug fest that just went back and forth between these two stiff no-selling competitors. Tank Abbott won with The Heart Punch.

Winner: Tank Abbott.

Promo

We see a promo for Shane Douglas where he says he carried the Revolution and at Starcade he will end it.

Pimpin aint easy

Backstage a limo pulls up and Chris Kanyon makes his return looking like a total pimp with so many ladies on both his sides. Flatlining aint easy?

Perry Saturn vs Dean Malenko

These two competitors went back and forth for a long time hitting a lot of creative moves going everywhere in the arena, Shane Douglas didn’t even interfere. The match finished when Saturn hit the DVD on Malenko.

Winner: Perry Saturn.

Pimping aint easy

Chris Kanyon is looking around backstage, he bumps into Rhonda Singh, and Singh asks if Kanyon can represent her. Kanyon says he can probably find something for her.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<

Hardcore Title Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Jerry Flynn

Before the match began we got a promo for the hardcore title match at Starcade. Rhodes totally dominated the match, Flynn got a few kicks in once in a while and some swings with some weapons, but basically Rhodes dominated and one after the Snap Sit Neckbreaker.

Winner: Dustin Rhodes.

Sting vs Vampiro

This was a fairly good match between a rookie and a veteran, the two went up and down all over the arena with much intensity, but in the end Sting was too much for Vampiro and won with the Scorpion Death Drop.

Winner: Sting.

>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<

Super Geneing aint easy…what?

Backstage Chris Kanyon is still looking around, suddenly he bumps into Mean Gene Okerlund who has gone even more dement than last week, and he is now only wearing underwear and a cape looking like a superhero. Gene asks Kanyon if people think he’s sexy, Kanyon says he thinks Gene is sexy and gives Gene his card. One of Kanyons ho’s then run of with Gene, ew.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Chris Kanyon w/Ho’s

Bigelow dominated Kanyon with his size and strength for a good while before Kanyon started fighting back and it went back and forth. Towards the end one of Kanyons ho’s threw him a pair of brass knucks, he then nailed Bigelow and pinned him for the three count.

Winner: Chris Kanyon.

>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Lex Luger vs Bret Hart

A good clean contest without any interference in the main event tonight…weird. The two competitors went back and forth doing power and submission moves until Luger finally tapped to the Sharpshooter.

Winner: Bret Hart

And with that, we fade to black.

Quick Results:

The Harris Boys d. Rey Mysterio Jr. & Konnan

Jushin Lyger vs La Parka went to a No Contest

TAFKAPI vs Evan Karagias went to a Non Contest

Jeff Jarrett d. Chris Benoit

Tank Abbott d. Meng

Perry Saturn d. Dean Malenko

Dustin Rhodes d. Jerry Flynn

Sting d. Vamprio

Chris Kanyon d. Bam Bam Bigelow

Bret Hart d. Lex Luger

Edited by Downer

IPB Image

WCW Thunder resultsDecember 9th 1999

We open up the show with the normal Thunder video package, we then cut to the arena where fireworks go off and the camera pans around the arena, the announcers welcome us.

And we are TAPED from Madison, WI.

Business to finish off

We open up the show with wolf hovels as Kevin Nash and Scott Hall make their way out, they got a ladder with them, and Hall makes Nash carry the ladder. They put up the ladder in the middle of the ring and Hall climbs up to the top to sit there. Hall says he wants to give a shout-out to Jeff Jarrett, Jarrett wants to come here to WCW to make a name for himself and get a payraise by going over Scott Hall, Scott doesn’t think so, he advises Jarrett to go check out the WWF’s greatest hits and watch his ladder match against Shawn Michaels. Nash says Sid must be feeling pretty big at the moment, but he won’t be for long. Nash says Sid calls himself the master of the powerbomb, well Nash would like to call himself that too, so why don’t they make it a Master Of Powerbomb match at Starcade? Sid comes down, Sid says the days of Nash political stroke is over and when the clock strikes his time will come. Sid says he is the man, Nash responds “Is Vader booked?” Sid says he will give the fans a preview of what they will see at Starcade. Sid storms into the ring taking down Nash, he then knocks over the ladder making Hall go down and bounce of the ropes. Sid and Nash brawl a little until Hall interferes and Nash locks Sid in the powerbomb position. Jeff Jarrett runs down, he nails Hall with a kabong, he then takes down Nash, and the Outsiders leave the ring as we cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Dean Malenko vs Booker T

The two have a good match going back and forth hitting many different variations of moves and kicks and hits. Towards the end of the match the old revolution runs down and brawl with Malenko, Stevie Ray then runs down and brawls with them, namely Saturn. In the end Malenko locks Booker in the texas cloverleaf and he taps.

Winner: Dean Malenko.

After the match the tag champs argue again.

I don’t think this is right

Backstage Sid storms into the PTB room, he starts ranting/complaining about Nash, Hall and Jarrett, the PTB then tells Sid tonight it will be Outsiders vs Sid and Jarrett. It looks like Sid is about to explode, but he just accepts and walks away.

TAFKAPI vs Vampiro

The Artist starts of with dominating Vampiro, they go up and down for a while with the Artist hitting lots of different moves, Vampiro then starts coming back hitting some of his trademark moves. He finishes The Artist of a Nail In The Coffin.

Winner: Vampiro

>>>>>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<<<

Interview with Goldberg

Scott Hudson is backstage with the champ, Goldberg says he has accepted Bret’s challenge for Monday and that the two will have a live confrontation in the ring. Bret better be prepared.

Evan Karagias w/Madusa vs Psicosis w/Juvi

The two competitors wrestle it out for a while hitting many different moves dominating each other, in the end Psicosis gains the upper hand and finishes of Karagias with the leg drop from the top rope.

Winner: Psicosis

David Flair w/Daffney vs Jerry Flynn

David is alive! The two go up and down for a while, but after that Flynn makes pretty quick work of Flair and pins him after a big martial arts kick.

Winner: Jerry Flynn

>>>>>>Commercial<<<<<<<<<

Harris Boys vs Kronik

The two teams go back and forth, however it was really just a punch/kick match, in the end Bryan Clarke pinned one of the Harris Boys after a high time.

Winners: Kronik.

Stevie Ray vs Perry Saturn

They start of by grappling a little, Ray then dominates Saturn for a while with his size and strength by punch/kicks, Saturn quickly comes back and defeats Ray with a DVD.

Winner: Perry Saturn.

“The Total Package” Lex Luger w/Liz vs Buff Bagwell

The two are pretty even for a while, Buff then does some good work of Luger, but it doesn’t last and Luger quickly comes back making Buff tap to the Toture Rack.

Winner: Lex Luger

The Outsiders vs Sid Vicious & Jeff Jarrett

This is the first time Nash has wrestled since September. The two teams wrestle pretty even however there isn’t good communication with Sid/Jarrett. In the end Sid tags himself in and takes down Hall, he and Nash haven’t touched the entire match. Jarrett and Sid begin to argue, Sid powerbombs Jarrett. The Outsiders then take him down from behind, Nash powerbombs Sid and covers him for the three count.

Winners: The Outsiders.

The show fades to black.

Quick Results:

Dean Malenko d. Booker T

Vampiro d. The Artist

Psicosis d. Evan Karagias

Jerry Flynn d. David Flair

Kronik d. The Harris Boys

Perry Saturn d. Stevie Ray

The Total Package d. Buff Bagwell

The Outsiders d. Sid and Jeff Jarrett

IPB Image

WCW Saturday Night ResultsDecember 11th 1999

Jeff Jarrett d. Adrian Byrd after a well fought match by this youngling, Jarrett finished him of with The Stroke.

Elix Skipper d. Kid Romeo in a match of two rookies and two students of the powerplant, Elix Skipper got the upper hand mid-way through and won with an overdrive.

Lash Leroux d. Villiano IV after a well fough match by both competitors, Leroux simply became to much for Villiano and won with a Whiplash.

Mike Sanders d. Rick Cornell in a well fought between two rookies again, Sanders pretty much dominated Cornell and won with a weird match called 3,0.

Chris Benoit d. Devon Storm in a very good match with much potential he defeated this rookie after many submissions and moves Storm tapped out to the Crossface

Interesting diary,

the matches are a bit brief, but I guess it depends which way you want to go with your show, if you want to just focus on the storylines and not the matches, then thats your call and i think it explains everything although longer matches would help. I like the main event set up, but how come Jarrett was opening on Saturday Night, i'd have thought big stars wouldnt turn up there. It would also help if we had some idea of what your shows are rating so we can see if you are indeed saving the company from failure :P

With all said in mind, the direction of your show is definately not bad and I am looking forward to the future of your show. Good Luck!

Your booking is your biggest plus by far. Very good job with it, and any gripes I have are merely personal opinion on what should have happened. Great job portraying the company and time period.

I was going to say something about the writing at first, but then saw the comment that Jayden made with you being Danish. So that gets looked over. I will say though, that not always, but sometimes it does get hard to read because of grammar. Not so much that it takes away though.

I'm hoping that you'll wise up and use Dustin Rhodes instead of letting him die a slow agonizing death in the hardcore division. He's viable, believable, and useable in the upper card.

I know he was there, and that his push was existant, which means it was more than it should have been ..... but please, have the turnertron collapse on abbott. I feel that would be a good way to break away from the actual '99 WCW and get your own direction going. Once that happens, this will be a really good read.

WCW 1999, hmm, an interesting year. Really don't know much of it so I hope your diary helps me. I will base this review on your past Thunder.

I like the way you kick of Thunder with big names in Nash and Hall. Hall and Sid seems to be a good feud as does Hall and Jarrett. I like how Sid comes down when Nash challenges him and Sid takes total control. Of course Hall comes to the save which makes sense, but then Jarrett coming out can step up a good tag match really soon.

Really short match write ups, but I guess you don't want to tire yourself off with three shows in a week for the diary. Malenko winning was a bit of a surprise to me, but maybe it isn't such a bad decision.

Yes, the tag team match is happening tonight. Like I said, the tag team match should be a real good one.

Vampiro over who? For some odd reason I have never heard of his competitor. Whatever, but it didn't seem like a squash match, who is he?

Goldberg and Bret can't be any better. Goldbreg as Champion is also always good.

Karagias and Psicosis sounds to be a good curiserweight match and having Psicosis go over isn't bad as he is the bigger name.

Man, I wanted David Flair to win, but no big deal.

Two dominant teams here and could have went either way, but you went with Kronik. We will see how that turns out.

Saturn over Ray is good as I just never really liked Stevie Ray.

Lex Luger against Buff Bagwell would be very good and having Luger win isn't bad, but having Buff tap to the Torture Rack is a little surprising, I thought a more surprising victory would have been a better finish.

I saw something like this happening with Sid and Jarrett not communicating because Jarrett is just a dick in my opinion. lol. He can't team with anyone unless he really has a good relationship with them. Not a bad ending and Nash getting the big pin over Sid seems good.

A lot of matches, but that was just like WCW. I will stay close with this, but I just wish the writing was a bit longer as there isn't so much detail in the shows.