High School Mafia

OK, thanks for the quick sign-ups everyone. Plubby, you'll be the reserve in case we need you, if there was another role I could make, you'd get it, but 20 was even stretching it a little. I'll get roles sent out to everyone later on, and hopefully the game thread will start shortly after.

OK, roles have been sent out, if everyone who's not done so can reply to the PM, quoting their role for confirmation. Also, PM me if you have any questions regarding your role. Game to start later tonight, so I'm expecting a slow start. I'm a loser, so sue me. <_<

It is now imperative that the following people send me back their roles, because I accidentally deleted the list:

Burninating Pesci

DMN

Cpt. Cornell

Heroin Bob

SeanDMan

The rest of you have either sent me them, or I remember your role. Basically, I need these before the game can start.