The Office - Season Three

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dwight being back is great as Andy needs Dwight to play off to be good. But this episode was great with Andy reeling in a 180 pound Tuna in Jim and Jim taking the phone of Andy and tossing it into the ceiling. Andy singing Zombies was awesome. I agree with Jim in that I liked Ryan when he was a temp. Ryan is just worthless now. And Jim saying he still has feelings for Pam. :D Also, Angela crying when Oscar came back because she misses Dwight was great as was Kevin asking if he could be on the party planning committee and getting told never. And Angela shaking Dwight's hand when he returned was great.

Aww, great episode. I never thought I'd love a show as much as I do for this show, it's freaking fantastic. I guess I knew Dwight coming back was nearly certain, but I thought they would go along with it for a few more episodes. I still marked when he walked in though.

"I never heard of 'em"..."Ugh, really, have you heard of paper?" *Screwed up face* :lol: Fantastic. Just fantastic.

The best was when Michael goes into the store and up to Dwight, with that "Love lifts us up where we belong" song is playing in the background on the store PA. The way that scene is put together, brilliant.

Great episode. I was a tad worried that the show would mature a little more than it should this season, but man, it's been amazing.

Plus, Michael hiding from Andy behind his door, then slowly peaking out to see if he's there. Classic.

I just thought it was great how Michael didn't play off of Andy at all. The whole time, Michael's just sitting there with a stone cold face, unamused.

I suppose if that were any other office, Andy would've been out the door...

Should be interesting to see how Michael will react to Andy screwing over Dwight....

I'm surprised Dwight is already back, but I'm not complaining. Andy and Michael were amazing, just the fact that you'd think the two would get along, but when he doesn't react to Andy at all it just made it a great episode. I love Jim suddenly hanging up the phone as Andy starts to go crazy. This has probably been my favorite season yet, and I really hope Karen doesn't leave because she could really keep things interesting in the Jim/Pam thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ed Helms promoted to regular cast member on The Office.

So we're gonna be getting a whole lot more of Andy in the future, which I wholeheartedly approve of.

Edited by KouKou Yubari

Decent enough episode. No Andy, though, sucked. I don't like Karen and Jim at all. It just doesn't work. And Jim getting Ben Franklin was great, especially due to the way Michael asked him if he was wearing a thong in the elevator.

Secret secrets are no fun.

Secret secrets hurt someone.

Definitely the weakest episode so far this season. Still some good parts with Ben Franklin thrown in. But like Tarheels and Fitzy, I wanted some Andy in this episode. It would have been a great environment for him.

Best part of the episode is Dwight thinking that its the real Ben Franklin in the office.

The reason Andy wasn't on this week, I guess, is because of this:

After the last original "Office" two weeks ago, there was some question whether Andy would last another week, let alone the rest of the year, after he flipped out and punched a hole in the wall following a prank by Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer). An online-only coda to the episode revealed he was told to attend anger-management classes.

Jim getting Dwight to want a mint every time he heard a beep from the computer was funny, especially when he stuck his hand out for one without Jim asking and thought his mouth was all gross. Michael getting pissed that Phyllis' father "stole the show" was great. And Jim getting Dwight to think that there were wedding crashers at the party was funny. Kevin laughing at Toby for "finding her at a gym" was also good. And Pam and Rory (I think that's his name) look to be getting back together and I also liked that Dwight and Angela were also dancing outside while they panned over to show Michael singing to himself after he got kicked out of the wedding.