The Office - Season Three

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another very well done episode. The Jim/Pam/Karen thing is playing out well, and I hope Jim and Pam get together in the end because I prefer Pam over Karen. Although, Karen's Italian accent on the answering machine was brilliant.

Andy and Dwight is absolutely brilliant. I'm very glad they decided to bring Andy over to Scranton and I hope they keep him around longer.

Good episode with Andy and Dwight. Andy now ha Oscar's desk, did I miss something? Has Oscar quit or been fired? I don't recall him leaving. Or did he leave when people found out he was gay?

Kevin shredding stuff like his credit card and his salad was awesome. This guy is so awkward. And Creed starring down the new lady using a breast pump was awesome and then putting it on his background was even better. Creed is awesome.

Oscar got 3 months paid vacation IIRC.

Loved the episode, and echo all the stuff above. I liked Andy talking about 'personality mirroring' before he entered the office, when he clearly already had so much in common with Michael. I'm not a Jim fan in particular, but the storyline might be interesting. Pam and Karen are both great, so whatever happens it should be interesting. I hope the influx of new characters doesn't take anything away from the star of the show, Dwight.

• 1 month later...

The opening bit with Dwight bringing in a tape recorder and then Jim starts making stuff up to piss Dwight off was great. And then Andy with his thing was just so great. Michael bringing in those drum things and only playing the "hot hot hot" part over and over was good, too. And him sending out the photo of him and Jan together to the packing department was great. Creed just looking at the picture over and over was usual Creed pervertness. Michael calling Toby a weirdo was great. Poor Pam. :( And Dwight taking his jacket off and tying it around his waist was odd. But him giving Pam his handkerchief was a good move by him. Good episode overall.

Edited by Fitzy

My favorite part was when the steel drum gets run over and Michael just stares at blankly. The look on his face just seems to express how sees the rest of his night going once Jan gets there.

Oh, and the line of the night was when Michael was talking about why companies move to the Caymen Islands. Got to love how hilariously uninformed the Michael Scott character is, even though thinks he knows a little bit about everything.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy