ROH 2006: True Honor And Respect

StylesClashLover

IPB Image

Who are we..?

Ring of Honor (ROH) is one of the largest wrestling promotions in the world today, using its fast-paced technical action to amaze worldwide viewers. You see, Ring of Honor is no ordinary wrestling promotion. It is special, in ways that can't be copied by other promotions. ROH entertains when their gifted athletes perform in that very squared circle. They don't entertain with 'charismatic superstars', they entertain with their passion and love for WRESTLING. It has a specific style to their wrestling. It's not a copy of WWE's 'sports entertainment', hell, it's not a copy of the 'wrestling alternative' TNA's 'mixed action'. This is true sport. This is wrestling. This is professional. This is pure wrestling. This is unique. This is mixed sports. This is respect. This is honor. This is passion. This is true ability. This is the best wrestling promotion alive today. I welcome you to..

Ring of Honor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am..?

I bet you've read this and thought, hey, what the hell have I got to do with all this?

Well, I am just a little part of ROH, I am just a worker that travels to every show without charge and writes reports on every show. To shorten that up for you, I am a show reporter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I here to give you..?

I am basically here to give you an overdose of what I believe to be the greatest wrestling promotion going, in writing. I want to get you into ROH as much as possible, I am here to hopefully give you full enjoyment of this diary, and I hope you enjoy it to the maximum extent.

[so yeah, I will be writing this ROH 2006 diary. There will probably be 2 shows every month (game time). I will try to make it as realistic as possible, but one of the two shows each month MIGHT be earlier or later in the year compared to real life, so yeah, I warned you. Enjoy!]

ROH CHAMPIONS

ROH Tag Team Champions

IPB ImageIPB Image

The Kings Of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli)

ROH Pure Wrestling Champion

(I brought the title back because I felt ROH needed this title, and I let McGuinness have the title again because I feel that he's a good champion)

IPB Image

Nigel McGuinness

ROH World Champion

IPB Image

"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson

Edited by StylesClashLover

ROH Newswire - Week 1

- It has been announced that NOAH's Japanese star, KENTA will challenge "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson at War Of The Wire II for the ROH World Heavyweight Championship in a singles match. KENTA will have the chance for gold for the first time at this sure-to-be great show! Bryan Danielson willingly accepted straight away at the chance to defend gold, and protect his 'fighting champion' status.

- In other news, it has also been announced that Samoa Joe will face off against another hard-hitting great brawler, Homicide. Homicide challenged Joe to this match to 'prove he is ROH title worthy'. It is thought whoever wins this match will get the next title shot whether the champion is KENTA or Bryan Danielson.

- Nigel McGuinness has issued an open challenger to his ROH Pure Wrestling Championship for War Of The Wire II, who will be the technical Brit's opponent this Saturday?

- Also signed for the show are BJ Whitmer, Matt Sydal, Colt Cabana, Alex Shelley, The Briscoes, Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave and many more!

- At Unforgettable, there will be huge tag-team action when Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson face off against Homicide and KENTA. The four great performers have all been in the main-event picture these past months, can they settle their differences when all four of these hard-hitting wrestlers are in the ring together all at once?!

CONFIRMED CARD/PREVIEW FOR WAR OF THE WIRE II

Bryan Danielson © vs KENTA for the ROH World Championship

It's finally KENTA's chance to win gold here against the ROH legend himself, the "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson. Danielson has had the title for too long according to KENTA, and it's time for a change in Ring of Honor. Can KENTA live up to his words and force a new world champion? Or will Danielson prevail and make another successful defense? We will see this Saturday as these 2 great performers face off for the most coveted prize in the promotion!

Samoa Joe vs Homicide

Two of the hardest-hitters in Ring of Honor will commence battle this Saturday when Samoa Joe faces Homicide. This match was announced when Homicide challenged Joe to a match to 'prove he is world championship material'. Joe willingly accepted the match, and promised to put on a 'classic' for the fans, and the fans only. It is thought that whoever wins will get the next title shot whether it's against KENTA or Bryan Danielson. Who will come out on top when these two greats battle this Saturday?

Nigel McGuinness © vs ??? for the ROH Pure Wrestling Championship

The masterful British technician issued an open challenger to his championship earlier this week, when he apparently claimed that he is the best wrestler in the business! Who will step up and give McGuinness a taste of his own medicine?!

Colt Cabana vs Alex Shelley

Two great performers inside and outside the ring will clash this Saturday when 'Classic' Colt Cabana takes on Alex Shelley. Who will prevail and come out on top this Saturday when these two clash for the first time in singles action?

The Kings Of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero) vs Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

These two great teams will face off in a non-title match. Aries and Strong are trying to get their own back on Double C and Hero, while the new tag team champions themselves want to get their hands on Aries and Strong. If Aries and Strong win this, they get a shot at the titles at Unforgettable next week. If The Kings Of Wrestling win this one, then Aries and Strong won't get another shot for a whole 6 months! With these 2 different stipulations added, there is sure to be chaos in the building when two of the most established teams on the indy circuit go head to head!

More matches to be added, expect card changes etc.

NEWS

- ROH wrestler Jerrelle Clark is out for 8 months. Mr 630 suffered a neck injury wrestling for a small indy fed last night. He was scheduled to wrestle at War Of The Wire II and Unforgettable this weekend, but he wasn't booked for any other ROH shows anyway. He has been unfortunately released by Ring of Honor.

- ROH have signed four former WWE wrestlers to open contracts. Harry Smith, Tony Mamaluke, Matt Striker and Jimmy Yang were no longer needed by the WWE, and ROH quickly pounced on the opportunity and signed these great athletes.

- Nigel McGuinness' opponent has been announced for this Saturday. Christopher Daniels rose up to the challenge and accepted the match. The match, for War Of The Wire II, is for the ROH Pure title.

- Rumors are spreading that there is going to be a new Ring of Honor world champion in these next months. Some fans are thinking this might be bad news, and others think it could be good for ROH. The rumored men are said to be including Homicide, Samoa Joe and KENTA. NOTHING has been confirmed as of yet, though.

ROH - Ring of Honor presents; - WAR OF THE WIRE II

The show started as the first match begun..

Winner Gets a Ring of Honor contract

Jimmy Yang vs Matt Striker vs Harry Smith vs Tony Mamaluke

These 4 new ROH signings, who were fired by the WWE, faced off in a four-way match for a Ring of Honor contract. It was an average four man match with all 4 of these great wrestlers getting at least some advantage during the match on each of their opponents. This match included a greatly-executed spot which saw all 4 men do suplexes on each other from the top turnbuckle at the same time. Eventually, Jimmy Yang got the pinfall and the contract, when he pinned Tony Mamaluke after he climbed to the top turnbuckle and hit his finishing maneuver, Yang Time for the 1-2-3.

Winner; Jimmy Yang via pinfall

BJ Whitmer vs Adam Pearce

The second match of the night was a pretty good brawl which saw 2 great fighters going at it. Whitmer and Pearce shared a good balance of offense which saw some good moves by both wrestlers. Whitmer eventually got the pinfall after a Wrist Clutch Exploder. Adam Pearce refused a handshake when Whitmer offered his hand out, however, it didn't matter to Whitmer as he carried on celebrating while Pearce was just staring at him with an angry look on his face.

Winner; BJ Whitmer via pinfall

Jack Evans vs Jimmy Jacobs

Jimmy Jacobs was Jack Evans' opponent tonight since Jerrelle Clark was scheduled for this but he was unfortunately injured. It was a pretty good match considering it was wrestled at such short notice. Jacobs put up a great fight against Evans, but Evans got the pinfall after Ode To Blitzkrieg on Jacobs. These two shared similar styles in this match, it worked pretty well, surprisingly. Credit goes to Jacobs for replacing the injured Jerrelle Clark, but Evans showed him who's boss tonight!

Winner; Jack Evans via pinfall

Matt Sydal vs Jimmy Rave

This was a pretty even contest until the finish. Rave and Sydal put up a pretty good one for the fans with some comedy spots from Rave particularly. Matt Sydal was screwed out of the victory in the end when Jimmy Rave got the pinfall after a low blow followed up by Greetings From Ghana. Rave quickly ran away, knowing that he's got one over Sydal for tonight. Sydal looked pretty pissed off understandably with Rave, he looked gutted. Rave just laughed at Sydal's disgust, which also got on Sydal's nerves.

Winner; Jimmy Rave via pinfall

If Aries and Strong win, they get a title shot at Unforgettable. If The Kings Of Wrestling win, Aries and Strong don't get a title shot for a whole six months!

The Kings Of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero) vs Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

There was alot to wrestle for tonight, as two exciting stipulations were added to this already action-packed match. Strong and Aries wanted the titles back, and they got one step closer to getting just that when Austin Aries successfully won for his team. A brain-buster and a 450 splash on Castagnoli earned himself and Roderick Strong a valuable victory going into tomorrow night when Unforgettable takes place. Hero and Castagnoli looked understandably worried as Aries and Strong celebrated going backstage.

Winners; Austin Aries and Roderick Strong via pinfall

Colt Cabana vs Alex Shelley

Two great, speedy technical athletes faced off one-on-one tonight as 'Classic' Colt Cabana took on The Embassy's Alex Shelley. This was a great match which saw action-packed wrestling from both competitors. They both had kicked out of each others' finishers by the end but Cabana got the pinfall in the end after another Colt 45 for the one, two and a three. Shelley looked angry with himself, as he only had himself to blame in the end. This was a good match overall.

Winner; Colt Cabana via pinfall

ROH Pure Wrestling Championship

Christopher Daniels vs Nigel McGuinness

This was a pretty good technical match which saw Daniels and McGuinness make this a classical match-up. The action was amazingly great, and the fans were really into it. McGuinness took the victory when he got the victory by count-out when Daniels got his head bashed onto the edge of the steel barriers, and McGuinness prevented him from re-entering the ring. McGuinness got lucky here, in my opinion.

Winner; Nigel McGuinness via count out

Number 1 Ranking

Samoa Joe vs Homicide

This was an absolutely awesome match-of-the-night contender which saw two great, hard-hitting brawlers go at it in a great match. This was one to remember for everyone in sight. Great spots included an Ace Crusher off the top turnbuckle and an Island Driver off the middle rope. Samoa Joe ended up winning and getting the next title shot when he made Homicide tap out to an extremely painful double-legged boston crab. The match was followed by a respectful handshake, after a true Ring of Honor match. This is what this is all about.

Winner; Samoa Joe via submission

ROH World Championship

Bryan Danielson © vs KENTA

This was a true classic as the American Dragon and Japanese star KENTA faced off in a great match. This other match-of-the-night contender also saw some great technical, fast-paced action. Danielson got the victory in the end and retained the ROH World Title after KENTA passed out to the Cattle Mutilation. This was also followed by a handshake by these two great competitive athletes.

Winner; Bryan Danielson via submission

Overall Thoughts

I thought this was a great show with great, typical Ring of Honor wrestling, enjoyed thoroughly by all in attendance. I especially thought the two main-events were awesome and match-of-the-year candidates. All wrestlers who participated are thanked from us, and we wish you a happy weekend.

Match Of The Night - Bryan Danielson vs KENTA for the World Title

War Of The Wire II was attended by 2685 people!

We made $80550 from ticket sales.

CONFIRMED CARD/PREVIEW FOR UNFORGETTABLE

Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe vs KENTA and Homicide

What an action-packed main-event it's going to be this Sunday as Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe take on KENTA and Homicide. These 4 main-eventers are going at it two-on-two, and with all of them in the ring together, all hell is certainly going to break out. KENTA and Samoa Joe failed to win last night, however, Danielson and Homicide won each of their matches. But with mixed-teams, that doesn't matter.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs The Kings Of Wrestling (Castagnoli and Hero) for the ROH Tag Team Championships

Since Aries and Strong beat The Kings Of Wrestling last night at War Of The Wire II, they earned a shot at the titles tonight at Unforgettable. Can Aries and Strong live up to their words and win what they call 'their' titles back? Or will The Kings Of Wrestling make their first defense a successful one?

Nigel McGuinness vs Colt Cabana for the ROH Pure Wrestling Championship

Nigel McGuinness has to defend his Pure championship for the second time this weekend, as he goes against Colt Cabana. Cabana defeated Shelley in an impressive match last night, while McGuinness defeated Christopher Daniels and retained his title by count out. However, who will come out on top tonight? Will it be Colt Cabana's first time with singles gold? Or will McGuinness defend his title successfully again?

Christopher Daniels vs Alex Shelley

Both of these men lost to their respective opponents last night. Daniels to Nigel McGuinness and Shelley to Colt Cabana. Who will come out with a victory in this sure-to-be exciting, fast-paced technical match-up? Watch Unforgettable this Sunday to find out!

Jack Evans vs Jimmy Yang vs Matt Sydal

Evans and Sydal lost last night, while the newcomer Jimmy Yang won a four-corner-survival to win a coveted prize, which was an ROH contract. These three speed-experts will clash this Sunday in a sure-to-be speedy match with all three going for the win at every opportunity. Who will come out on top to be the 'Speed King'?

More matches to be added, expect card changes etc.

I like this. The results are just right. I can't scrutinise your booking decisions as you've only posted one show, but I haven't came across anything criminal, yet.

I'm not a fan of Colt Cabana to be honest. The guy annoys me. I don't see any Davey Richards, and that makes me upset.

Edited by Lost Soul

I like how this is going, admittidy I don'y watch ROH all the time, so excuse me if I say something wrong.

I like the addition of KENTA, I always like Japanese wrestlers in American promotions, usually adds alot. The signings from WWE are good choices, and all that I could realistically see in ROH. Agreeing with Lost Soul, I also have a random dislike for Cabana, but i'll get over it. Off to a good start I'll be looking to see what direction you take it in.

Good start, I like the booking so far (especially McGuinness winning by count-out, that's just so dead on!) and with KENTA as a full time member of the roster as well.

The show results are snappy and to the point, although maybe a little more detail could be incorporated.

Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe vs KENTA and Homicide

Almost too close to call, but I can see KENTA pinning AmDrag setting up another title match down the line.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs The Kings Of Wrestling (Castagnoli and Hero) for the ROH Tag Team Championships

KoW are not gonna lose the titles this soon. Maybe they'll win by a cheat or something however.

Nigel McGuinness vs Colt Cabana for the ROH Pure Wrestling Championship

Nigel won't lose this one, he's gonna cause another DQ or count out to win.

Can I just say "Dream Match". I see Daniels winning but it would be a classic!

Jack Evans vs Jimmy Yang vs Matt Sydal

Assuming that Yang isn't WWE bound in this game he'll pick up the victory.

I'm not too keen on the acquistion of the WWE workers, especially as they'd have 90 day no compete clauses, however, I'm liking the way this diary is heading. I first checked this thread out a couple of weeks ago, and didn't particularly enjoy it, however, it's improved since then.

I like KENTA being in ROH, but, correct me if I'm wrong, don't the Japanese imports tend to just come in for one program (i.e. Kenta/Danielson) and then leave? Anyway, I look forward to a Kings of Wrestling win in the tag team title bout and a McGuinness defence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can you retain the Pure title on a countout? I know there are certain rules within the division, I thought no wins by countouts was one. Could be wrong.

Best of luck :)

Guest FallenAngel45

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can you retain the Pure title on a countout? I know there are certain rules within the division, I thought no wins by countouts was one. Could be wrong.

Ah, I was unsure about the rules about counts. I knew about the rope breaks, I don't pay much attention to ROH. And no, I was calling KENTA an import.

Ugh, the reason I didn't enjoy it was I didn't think you were going to take ROH in a realistic direction, but you proved me wrong with your first show.

Guest FallenAngel45

If there is confusion, these are the offical pure wrestling rules:

1. Each wrestler has 3 rope breaks to break up a submission or pinfall, after all 3 are used the ropes become in play for your oppoent.

2. No closed fists to the face. That or any other "illgeal" conduct will cost you a warning the first time. The second time is a rope break, and if you are out of rope breaks then it is DQ.

3. Strict 20 count on the floor. The pure title could change hands on both countout or DQ

I have to admit I haven't watched ROH as much as I used to recently, and very rarely read ROH diaries. That being said:

Bringing back the Pure title. It would have been nice to see sme storyline reasoning behind it's return. It's not a big gripe, but it could have given a few guys something to do while a new champion was crowned instead of just handing it back to Nigel. Speaking of which while some may not like Cabana, I've never really been too fond of Nigel myself. I hope his reign doesn't go as long as his previous one, as there are several guys who could benefit from holding it for a while.

I didn't really mind the WWE signings, as like it was said they're all guys who ROH would realisticall go after, It'll be interesting to see how you use Striker and Smith. Sticking with Matt's teacher shtick could give ROH that little bit of gimmickry to counterbalance all of the seriousness. It's not totally over the top, but does add a little character. I also liked the Harry Smith signing, as he's one of the guys that could be a big player down the line if utilised correctly.

I hope Kenta isn't the only puro wrestler who makes an appearance during this diary. ROH's relationship with Japan is my favourite aspect of the promotion. The number of dream matches that can be done every now and then is great. It may take a little explaining to gert certain guys in, thanks to it mainly being NOAH (I think).

I hope the rumour of a new ROH champion is true. While I can enjoy Danielson in the ring, there's just something that hasn't interested me with him in the last several months. My personal pick would clearly be Homicide to take the belt. It can be said that he doesn't really need the belt anymore, but he's prrobably the guy who deserves it the most. Plus it's also useful if you continue his problems with Cornette (it is him, right?) as being champion would be a great way to stick it to him.

ROH - Ring of Honor presents; - UNFORGETTABLE 2006

The show started as Matt Striker came out..

A New Lesson?

To start the show, Matt Striker surprisingly came out with a microphone in his hand. He said that he was starting something new, bringing something new to Ring of Honor. He announced that at every show, there will be a 'Matt Striker's Teacher Invitational' where he challenges anyone from the back to come out and face him, and learn a lesson. He said it was starting today, and he challenged anyone from the back to face him right there, right then. Almost instantly, BJ Whitmer appeared and we have our first match of the evening..

The Matt Striker Teacher Invitational

Matt Striker vs BJ Whitmer

Striker dominated this match with alot of illegal moves on Whitmer, who was playing the 'baby-face' all the way through, with Striker playing the obvious 'dirty heel'. Whitmer got a few amounts of offense in some parts, but Striker proved too much with his dirty tactics and Whitmer was eventually pinned by Striker when he rolled Whitmer up and held the tights for the three count. Whitmer was understandably angry at Striker, but Striker ran away, knowing that he's got a lucky win in the first episode of the 'Matt Striker Teacher Invitational'.

The Briscoe Brothers vs Irish Airborne (Jake and Dave Crist)

The Briscoes dominated the whole match throughout in this average tag-team encounter. This was basically a squash match and The Briscoes eventually got the win when Jay Briscoe hit Jake Crist with the Spike Jay Driller for the one, two and the three.

Matt Sydal vs Jimmy Yang vs Jack Evans

This was a great three way match which saw great spots coming from all competitors, Yang, Sydal and Evans, including a huge triple-hurricanrana off the top turnbuckle and a 630 off Sydal's shoulders onto Yang by Evans. But it wasn't enough by Evans and Sydal, as Yang's experience paid off in the end when he hit a Yang Time onto Sydal for the pinfall win. It was a great match, in my opinion, and should be seen by all cruiserweight or highflying fans.

Davey Richards vs Sal Rinauro

This was an above average match where Davey Richards looked very impressive. He hit alot of great, highflying and technical moves on Rinauro, and Richards got the win after a brilliantly done DR Driver. Rinauro applauded Richards at the end, as did everyone in sight. Davey should definitely be considered to wrestle on more shows in the future, as he has amazing talent for his age.

This was a true Ring of Honor classic, which saw technical, brawling, fast-paced action from both amazing athletes, they truly shone in this great encounter. Shelley showed he can rock with the best in this match, as he got the upset victory when he hit Daniels with the Shellshock out of nowhere for the win! Daniels was shocked and pleased for Shelley, and the two followed the code of honor when they shook hands at the end. Christopher Daniels had been beaten by the future of Ring of Honor, and he accepted it and passed the torch, respectfully. Is the Daniels era over? Or will he bounce back? Is Shelley really the future?

ROH Tag Team Championships

The Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero) © vs Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

This was a really good, exciting tag team match which saw good wrestling from both teams. Aries and Strong earned this last week at War of the Wire II, remember, and they were out to win 'their' gold back. Unfortunately for them, though, their luck ran out when Castagnoli hit Roderick Strong win the brass knucks and held Aries back, just so Chris Hero could snatch the pinfall over the challengers. They've retained the gold, but when will their luck run out?

ROH Pure Wrestling Championship

Nigel McGuinness © vs Colt Cabana

This was a great technical match with two great athletes going at it one-on-one. Nigel's dirty tactics, paid off, once again, when he got the victory by disqualification. He tricked the 'clever' Cabana when he threw a chair at him, which Colt caught, and played dead, and the referee was eventually conned into giving McGuinness the win via disqualification. How long will Nigel keep doing this for, before someone finally realizes that he is a lucky, dirty cheater?

Special Tag-Team Attraction Main-Event

Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe vs Homicide and KENTA

This was a great match which saw four great ROH wrestlers going at it in tag-team action! The team of Homicide and KENTA eventually got the win when Homicide got the pin on World Champion Bryan Danielson after a brilliant Cop Killa. Does this mean a world title shot in the future? Does it mean a world title shot for KENTA in the future? With Samoa Joe being the number one contender, and Homicide and KENTA wanting a title shot after their win tonight, what does Bryan Danielson have to face next?

Overall Thoughts

I thought it was a decent show with four possible main-eventing matches. Daniels vs Shelley, Cabana vs McGuinness, the Tag main-event and the Tag Title match impressed, what a show it was. All wrestlers who participated are thanked from us, and we wish you a happy weekend.

Unforgettable was attended by 2460 people!

We made $73800 from ticket sales.

Guest dave_ecw

This show was ok, my only problems were that it seems like you are preety much saying your days in ROH are over to Daniels. I also didnt like that you let Danielson take the clean win in the tag, but i think it was a wise choice. Maybe a idea for the future is to make your shows a little longer, other than that it was a fairly well booked show.

I liked that my boy Davey got the win, and also Nigels charcter was booked awesomly, anyway so good luck in the future. I will be reading

- Okay, I like Stiker... so thats all good and well. Kudos on signing him. I liked the thing with Daniels/Shelly, interesting.

But unfortunatly thats pretty much all I liked (the show was well booked mind you).

It wouldn't hurt you to use a tad more detail, be slightly more descriptive. While the show was well booked... it certainly didn't scream 'UNFORGETTABLE' at me, as the name suggests. Maybe you could have booked something that really would be Unforgetable, for one of the matches? You've got a pretty decent start, but a little more effort and detail and you'll be well on your way to a top diary.

Matt Striker coming out, your average promo, pretty much what I expected

Striker over Whitmer via cheating, I can handle that.

Briscoes squash match. Nothing more to say, nothing I can say really.

Yang winning, I'm not too keen on, I'd have preferred Evans - or even Sydal - to come out victorious, but fair enough.

Richards winning, I guess that's a good thing, the thought of him showing up a little more often is appealing, as I believe he's one of the more over names on the indy scene right now.

Shelley winning, hell yeah, but I'd already say he was seen as a big, well big-ish, name in ROH, and you kind of overhyped the ending, making it sound more incredulous than it actually was.

The tag title match sounds a good contest, and I'm a fan of all 4 men involved, well not so much for Strong, but certainly for the other 3. Glad to see a really solid and appealing match on the card, as none of the others have been particularly exciting thus far, with perhaps the exception of the previous one.

Nigel continuing to be a dirty cheat in the Pure division sounds good, but I'd like to see a bit of rebellion from the faces in the pure division. Sounds a solid bout with a nice Eddie Guerrero finish to end it.

The main event would certainly draw with 4 relatively big names in tag action. As great as this is, and as great as it makes the title scene appear, I don't really know how realistic it is for a Japanese import to stick around for more than 1 or 2 shows. I always got the impression they came and went, almost like special attractions, whereas you are building KENTA as a pretty regular worker, or so it would appear.

I'd like to see a lot more promos in your shows, as it's currently just a lot of matches thrown together. I'd also like to see just a little bit more detail going into your results as well.

Overall Show Rating: C+