Veronica Mars Is Totally BIH!

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1x17 - Kanes And Abel's - 7/10

Decent enough. I liked the ways they showed how Lily could have been killed and how Weidman took the one way to prove Abel was innocent away from Veronica. I also liked how Logan saw the files on the Kane family from Veronica's laptop. I also liked how Keith decided to finally get back to working this case with Veronica. And the little storyline of the Lilly Kane scholarship was decent, too, with Hamilton having to give up the valedictorian spot simply to keep his dad out of a lawsuit that he couldn't afford because the stupid rich bitch of a mother couldn't let her daughter share the scholarship with Hamilton, even if she could easily afford it all.

1x18 - Weapons Of Class Destruction - 7.5/10

Wallace's mom and Keith? I liked Wallace getting upset over this and him getting pissed about getting more files for veronica on Ben and Norris. And the part with Duncan saying he will have another episode and kill her too was odd. And Veronica finally getting caught spying on someone was good. And Logan coming to her rescue was good and then we find out Ben is a federal agent undercover at Neptune high trying to take down Norris. :o Veronica and Logan. Ben setting up Norris was predictable. And Norris was set free on Veronica's due to Veronica's paper and we find out Duncan runs away.

I don't like Piz for some reason. He's a bit of a Seth Cohen clone, I reckon. I hope he doesn't get it on with Veronica. In fact, he'd better be the rapist :angry:

Didn't she just figure out that at least half the rapes were faked in order to get the Pi Sigs off campus?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I missed half the last episode. :(

1x19 - Hot Dog - 7/10

I loved Aaron Ecchols beating the shit out of that producer guy for beating on Trinna. I figured it was going to be Logan to rush home and do it, but this was even better than that. Poor Deputy Leo. Gets dumped by Veronica and then asked to do a favor for her in takign down the animal shelter people. And that girl using a tasor on Han or whatever was great.

1x20 - M.A.D. - 8/10

Good episode here with Veronica and Logan sneaking around and getting caught by Aaron and almost getting caught by Logan's friends. Keith seeking a divorce and not telling Veronica was a shit thing to do, though. And Weidman finding the bug in his office and using it against Wallace's mom to get her to stop seeing Keith was good. And the storyline of asshole boyfriend using a video of his girlfriend to keep her with him was a good one. I liked how it turned out with him revealing that it was Logan who supplied him with GHB and Veronica never shows up on the boat with Logan because of this. Good stuff.

1x21 - A Trip To The Dentist - 9/10

Madison is a bitch, but she is hot as a brunette. Good stuff with all the stories on how Veronica was raped or wasn't raped depending on who told the story. And then we find out that she was indeed not raped but she slept with her brother. So we come to the conclusion those two long running storylines. All that is left is who killed Lilly Kane. And then Veronica finally shows Wallace what she has been needing his help for. And then Logan and Veronica get back together only for them to get caught by everyone at his house when Aaron throws a surprise party for him to "make up for lost time." And Duncan goes insane on his own car. And we then find out that it was Duncan who was drugged by Logan for him to have some fun and then we find out that Logan planned on filming his night with Veronica and Weevil comes to her rescue. And Veronica's mom is home. This was the best episode yet. Great stuff.

1x22 - Leave it To Beaver - 8/10

They make you think it is Beaver and the other guy at the start, but that clearly makes it not them who killed Lilly. Then the Kane's tell Duncan he killed Lilly. Then we find out that Veronica is indeed the daughter of Keith and all is great until she suspects Logan. And Logan claims he didn't. And we find out he was never tapping anyone it was all Aaron setting that up and he was having sex with Lilly and killed her. Good stuff with Veronica crashing the car and then hiding the important tapes and tossing the one she didn't need on the roof and then Keith saving her and Aaron getting hit by a truck and then arrested as well as Jake Kane getting arrested. And Veronica telling her mom to leave was great. Wow, Veronica's mom is a bitch for leaving rehab screwing Veronica out of her college money and then taking the $50,000 from Keith's bag. And I am sure the person at the door is Duncan. Overall, not as awesome as the last episode, but a good season finale nonetheless.

Onto Season 2 next. :D

2x01 - Normal Is The Watchword - 7/10

So Veronica is apparently out of the "business" and works at some resturant. Then we find out Keith wrote a book on the murder and we get the flashback to that night when she opens the door. I figured it was Duncan but it is a beat up Logan who got attacked by the biker gang and was framed for murder on one of the bikers who has no name. >_> And she gets back into "the business" when Wallace is kicked off the team for failing a drug test that he should have passed. Well, I was wrong with Duncan and Veronica back together. Instead she is back with Logan. And Logan and Duncan hate each other. I liked that Wallace didn't sign up for office duty but did steal the main key and many passwords for Veronica. Meg's a bitch. Keith is awesome as always with his interaction with Wallace and Veronica. And Butters being the son of the principle is an easy way to get what you want. Didn't care much for the stockholders kids get the stars places storyline.So Weevil and Veronica are not seeing eye-to-eye anymore. And Dick starring at the women who I believe is his step mom is just wrong. And now Veronica is back with Duncan and broke up with Logan. And Logan clearly took that break up badly but he got the hot mom so it's all good. :shifty: Go back with Logan and dump Duncan for he is a gay. And Meg is still a bitch. And Weevil and Veronica are friends again and she could've died when the bus went over the cliff. Too bad it couldn't have been the limo. Gay Duncan. :shifty: But yeah, good episode to kick things off for the new season and a decent enough storyline (but not even close to being like last seasons storyline) to follow with how did the bus go over the cliff.

Edited by Fitzy

Guest Ringo Sparkles

This episode was great. Finding out who the rapist was is underwhelming, but after that, it was gold. From the dean, to Logan breaking the copcar's windshield so that he could beat the shit out of Mercer was quality.

Logan the badass may just have made his return.

The conclusion to the rapist angle was great, but mostly because it has concluded and we can get to a murder mystery again. Thank God they gave Logan his balls back, but I don't see what they'll do to bring the crazy sarcastic Logan back. Second half of the season looks good though.

Nooooo, Ed Begley Jr! I was just thinking how awesome this episode was for him and he's gone. Otherwise, was a very good episode. Mo was a bit of an obvious culprit, though - I wish they'd gone to greater lengths to disprove him in the same way as they did with Mercer, then the partnership would have been a better reveal, but that's just a small niggle. Roll on the next act.

2x02 - Driver Ed - 7.5/10

Not a fan of Meg still being alive, although on live support. why does she happen to be the one to survive? And the black girl is a bitch. And Ed's daughter punching that stupid cunt was great. Yeah, Veronica is the real bitch... And Wallace is great getting all excited about the new black girl. It was pretty cool to also see Wallace doing his own thing and being the detective instead of the the guy who gets student records. Keith running for Sherrif is going to be good. Overall a good episode.

2x03 - Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang - 7.5/10

Another good episode with this one centered on Beaver wanting to get his stepmom caught cheating on his dad and it turns out he has pictures of her with Logan but it turns out he got his dad caught by the SEC. Poor guy trying to do the right thing but gets his dad in trouble. The whole thing with Wallace's mom is interesting. Wallace's "girlfriend" is cheating on him with some other guy and Veronica knows this but won't/hasn't told Wallace yet. And Veronica finds out that she was indeed supposed to be killed in the bus crash due to it being a set up by Aaron Ecchols.