Spending Sprees?

Liam

This was back in 1999/2000, before the US economy crashed 'became quite strong'. Candybars were, like 60 cents, full sized bags of chips were $1.50, sodas were 70 cents(Ok, they were generic, but it's not my fault Coca-Cola and Pepsi won't make radioactive-neon blue sodas). So, using rough mathematics, it comes out to roughly 11 candybars, 9 sodas, and 4 bags of chips.

Last week I spent....

Xbox 360, oblivion, pgr3 - £300

Saints Row - £40

Tomb Raider Legend - £20

Condemned - £18

Random Original Xbox titles - £20

That's about £400 in about 20 minutes.

I used to spend a lot on CD's and I'm still prone to DVD spending sprees, especially when there are like 3 for £15 offers on.

You got the wrong From First To Last CD <_<

I never really spend much on electronics/entertainment. I just buy one or two things occasionally. I bought seven XBox games for £30 once. That was probably my biggest buy - item wise.

It was buy one get one free in my closing down second hand shop.

I'd picked up Death and Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and though I'd give Gizmachi a try, so I had one free slot. There was fuck all available since it is nearly closed, so I just went with that.

I wouldn't have gotten a CD by them otherwise.

I've spent about seventy quid in the space of a day, but sixty-five of that was on a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey (if you're looking to get a jersey and you're in England, I'm looking at you damshow, go to belfastcresting.com. They're local, so you won't get raped by import fees, and if you don't mind not having a name or number on the back, it's cheap at about sixty quid, postage included). Aside from that, spent a fiver on So Far, So Good, So What? from a local CD place and got lunch from Mickey Ds.

It was a good day.

I'd picked up Death and Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and though I'd give Gizmachi a try, so I had one free slot. There was fuck all available since it is nearly closed, so I just went with that.

I have spending spree's all the time. Biggest this year was over £400 on an XBox 360, three games and a spare control pad.

This week, I've spent over £90, on four DVDs (X-Men Trilogy, Wrestlemania 22, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut and Lord of War), three graphic novels, a couple of comic books and some university stuff.

I haven't bought a CD in years, excluding limpbizkit's 'Results May Vary' but that's because I really liked limpbizkit back then.

I once got a tad addicted to ebay which led to me buying quite a lot of PS2 games, somewhere in the region of 10-15 games in two weeks, but they were all around a fiver or less each.

Regardless, you should give 'Heroine' a try. It's umpteen times better.

Yeah, so I've heard.

I spent about $200 on DVDs and CDs today- Dave Attel: Skanks for the Memories, The Misfits Meet The Nutley Brass(which sucks, and was a waste of $15), The Jim Henson Fantasy Film Collection(Labrynth, The Dark Crystal, and Mirrormask), Penn and Teller: Bullshit! Season 3, Mystery Science Theater 3000 Volume 10, and "SHOCKING! Exploitation Madness!"(A 10-disk set featuring films from the 30s, 40s, and 50s like "Reefe Madness", "Cocaine Fiends", and "Test-Tube Babies"

I added to my CD spree of 2 days ago with 4 today as well.

My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings

A Johnny Cash best of

Gojira - From Mars To Sirius

Billy Talent - Billy Talent

Adding another £30 to my CD purchases these last 4 or so days.