New Incubus Single - Anna Molly Released

Ananas

Finally, I haven't heard from these guys in a while, and I was growing a little worried. Anyways, the song is alright, but I do agree with everyone else that it is not their greatest.

I loved Megalomaniac with a passion, its possibly one of my favorites from them. I haven't bothered listening to this yet though so I will edit this with my thoughts.

meh, its decent. I've heard much better from Incubus but its still an ok song.

Edited by Tarheels.

Yeah - I'm the same and this came across as more 'Make a Move' than 'Megalomaniac.' It's growing on me though, it's just the second part of the intro that irritates me now. Decent song, hope it isn't representative of the album though, I liked the complexity of the last album.

Fine... I'll say it.

I think it's their best song ever.

I hate Incubus, they bore me to tears. There's a few songs I like, but I find myself liking them more with every release. Make Yourself is some of the most generic music I've ever listened to, but I really liked a lot of tracks on A Crow Left of the Murder.

Either way, I got to listen to this song last week at work and Incubus desperately needs this song to be a hit or else they're pretty much done. I love the song, it would kill me to see this band just fall off the radar right as they're hitting their stride.

Fine... I'll say it.

I think it's their best song ever.

I hate Incubus, they bore me to tears. There's a few songs I like, but I find myself liking them more with every release. Make Yourself is some of the most generic music I've ever listened to, but I really liked a lot of tracks on A Crow Left of the Murder.

Either way, I got to listen to this song last week at work and Incubus desperately needs this song to be a hit or else they're pretty much done. I love the song, it would kill me to see this band just fall off the radar right as they're hitting their stride.

Funny you mention that, as that's the viewpoint a lot of the musicians around here take on Incubus as well. Personally, I felt that they peaked at Morning View and took a small step back with Crow. This song isn't half bad at all, and I feel it's a perfect lead single (as I bet it won't be the best song on the album, but still a solid track.)

I must say, that's probably one of my favourite Incubus songs. I never really got into them (besides a few songs) besides "A Crow Left Of The Murder" which I thought was pretty good (With some really good songs on). Can''t wait to see what they produce this time.

I haven't liked anything they've done since Fungus Amongus, I've found everything else M-O-R and just incredibly dull, and this is no different. I've never understood the fuss about them, I'm one of the only people I know who doesn't like them.