Ghost Hunters

Vendetta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Superbeagle

Anybody noticing all the ROH puns Punk has thrown in there tonight? So far he's mentioned a big samoan ghost who chokes people to death and also talked about a friend who lost a toe in a tragic accident.

Pretty decent show so far

did they find anything else or have anymore freaky occurences. I fell asleep after they were tracking the moving cold spot . I wonder if they ever figured out about the voices or heard them anymore. pissed at myself for falling asleep.

I taped it and only watched up through them hearing the voices. I thought that EVP's only were heard on recording and not by the naked ear?

what they heard were disembodied voices , evps are when ghost speak but it can only be heard on audio .

this weeks episode was ok it would be really cool if they did the show live each week for 2 hours I wouldn't mind them taking over Scifi investigates hour of programming

most haunted is complete shit I used to watch it before I found out about taps. I watch a show called A haunting on discovery channel thursday night at 8 it no where neare the level of ghosthunters but its ok.

so is this coming up episidoe going to be live as well or are they going to go over the results at the end of the show or during commerical breaks ?

wow doesn't seem like Punk went over too well with some of the fans

Discussion here

its easy to tell who are wrestlign fans and who are not , from what I watched though Punk wasn't bad at all he kept asking a lot of questions but thats because he wanted to learn more. it would be cool to see more guest appearances from either other celebrities or other wrestlers . I would mind it fi they held weekly drawings and had maybe one viewer a week on the show to go along with them.

I hope they put the halloween episode on dvd cause I really want to watch the entire thing. I'm looking forward to the reveal as well cause they were staying at the hotel a few days before the special.

Yeah, there were a lot of people who weren't too thrilled with it over at the GH section of the Sci-Fi.com board, also. Some of them were upset that he was on there BECAUSE he's a wrestler, others were upset that they had anyone extra on period, and others were upset because they didn't like the way he acted.

I could deal with it, except for the few who were insulting the intelligence of wrestlers and wrestling fans and had to step in to defend them, and a couple other people (one who I don't even think is a wrestling fan) joined me.

Unfortunately, I missed the new episode Wednesday night. There was something else on I wanted to watch and forgot all about it, or I would have taped it.

Btw, Ransik is posting at Scifi.com - he got into an argument he can't win, like he usually does. (There's no point arguing with someone who is set in their ways and isn't going to budge)

Edited by GhostMachine

wtf is the season ending so soon . I saw a commerially earlier today and it said theres only 2 more episodes . I could have sworn last season had more episodes anyone know when the new season will start again ?