Rodney Mack def. Hardcore Holly (t)

CM Punk talks about his match next week

CM Punk def. Shannon Moore

Paul Burchill says he will be the one to end CM Punk’s little streak

Kane backstage says Heyman and Show will not be coming near him tonight

Kane def. Rene Dupree

Knox, Show, and Heyman beat down Kane

Rey Mysterio def. The Sandman, and Tommy Dreamer

Foley announces next week’s matches, and Three wrestlers from Smackdown have been moved to ECW.

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 1

Little Guido def. Tommy Dreamer

Test def. Maven

CM Punk def. Sabu

Rodney Mack def. Mike Knox

Stevie Richards def. Al Snow

Hardcore Holly def. Sandman

Paul Burchill def. Shannon Moore

??? def. Balls Mahoney (Mahoney was injured, therefore ??? automatically moved on to the second round)

Vampiro def. Danny Doring

Tony Mamaluke def. Big Guido

Muhammad Hassan def. Gangrel

Rob Van Dam def. Rene Dupree

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 2

Muhammad Hassan def. Stevie Richards

Rey Mysterio def. Tony Mamaluke

Test def. Little Guido

Rodney Mack def. Hardcore Holly

Vampiro vs. Rob van Dam

Paul Burchill vs. CM Punk

Round 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Friday Night Smackdown Preview for November 17, 2006

-Last week, Bobby Lashley, along with his manager, Mr. Wright, turned their backs on Batista. Mr. Wright and Lashley will announce just why they did what they did tonight.

-Theodore Long, along with talking to from King Booker, Bobby Lashley, and the King’s Court, announced that another confirmed match for No Mercy will be Bobby Lashley versus Batista in a number 1 contender’s match for the World Heavyweight title. Another announcement, King Booker will be the special guest referee.

-Ken Shamrock was gold last week, and the week before, But the Undertaker is back tonight. Will Daivari and Shamrock be as cocky as they have been? Or has Daivari already won this battle?

-Chris Benoit puts his title on the line once again, against another opponent of his choosing in a Submission match. Kennedy challenged Benoit at Survivor Series for the United States title. The next week, Chris Benoit gave a shot at Vito in a Submission, this week, it will be the same, Chris Benoit versus an opponent of his choosing. Find out who it is this Friday.

Matches Confirmed for No Mercy

Tables Match – World’s Largest Team© vs. Londrick – WWE Tag Team Titles.

Submission Match Chris Benoit© vs. Wrestler of His Choosing – United States Championship

Number 1 Contender’s Bobby Lashley vs. Batista w/ King Booker as Special Guest referee

Find out what happens and more, on the next Installment of Friday Night Smackdown!

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Friday Night Smackdown

Backstabbing and making money

November 17 , 2005

This television has a poison on its breath.

This counter culture of both wicked lies and death.

It makes my eyes bleed every time I turn around.

How will they all feel when I bring them to the ground?

And I'll say.

I walk for miles inside this pit of danger.

A place where no one follows me, I walk alone.

Batista, coming out to a huge roaring approval of the audience, makes his way to the ring right after the opening music of Friday Night Smackdown. Batista, wearing a nice shirt, but unbuttoned on the top and the sleeves, comes down also in dress shoes, as well as nice dress pants just to fit the occasion. Batista, walking around in circles with a microphone in his hand, waiting for the crowd to die down. The announcers, mentioning his friend Lashley and manager, Mr. Wright’s attack on him last week, and how it went down. Batista stops in the middle of the ring, a few seconds after his song stops, and the crowd slowly stops their racket and Batista raises the microphone closer to his face.

“Last week;”

Batista paused as the crowd started up again with some noise, apparently Batista is one hell of a face. Batista smiles and raises the microphone to his mouth once again.

“Last week; Bobby Lashley and his ‘manager’ Mr. Wright decided that siding with me wasn’t the right thing to do anymore. It doesn’t matter what they did, or how they did it, the only thing that matters is that Batista is still one three count away from winning back the World Heavyweight championship, and King Booker, Finlay, William Regal, Bobby Lashley, and Mr. Wright, will all be in my shadow, trying to take a title from my shoulder. King Booker won’t be champion much longer, The Animal is back, and the only thing Lashley did to me last Friday was open my eyes. He opened my eyes that I am not to trust anybody at all. The only thing I need to worry about is keeping my eye on gold. And trust me, my eyes will be closer to gold sooner than Lashley and King Booker think.

And speaking of Lashley and Booker. Apparently Theodore Long put Lashley and myself into a little number one contender’s match at No Mercy. That’s not a problem with me. The only problem I have is that Long was pressured into letting Booker himself, be the special guest referee. Booker as ref or not, either way, I am going to be the next champion. And everybody here tonight, can be the first to count on that.

Batista sets his microphone down on the ground as his music starts up again, the announcers putting over the match at No Mercy. Batista versus Bobby Lashley, King Booker as special guest referee.

2 Matt Hardy vs. Gregory Helms© Basic Helms/Hardy match, Cole and JBL managed to put their past in the mix. Helms won with a low blow into a Vertebreaker. Helms, after the match, grabbed a microphone and put himself over as the best champion in not only WWE history, but in all of wrestling alone. The announcers started talking about Batista/Lashley/King Booker with the camera on them until Michael Cole interrupted JBL talking about King Booker, and a camera crew was backstage onlooking:

Helms was laid out on the ground with somebody standing up behind a few people holding whoever back. Helms was on the ground bleeding obviously, and the camera swings around the crowd to reveal….Funaki, with brass knuckles around his hand being held back by numerous backstage crew. Funaki was yelling in half English/half Japanese, while two medics came in to check on Helms, who was barely able to sit up on his own.

3 In a calmer section of the backstage area, for the first time ever, Bobby Lashley pops up on the screen, but he is booed. Mr. Wright, smiling, comes walking in from a different part of the locker room. And looks at Lashley and looks at the screen for the viewer’s pleasure. Mr. Wright does in fact, have a few things to say.

“Last week, Bobby Lashley and I had a reason for what we did to Batista. You see, ever since coming back from his injury, Batista has been doing nothing but whining about how he never lost his title. Look here Dave…..You forfeited your title because you got injured. Tough luck, it happens, and just because you feel better does not mean you automatically deserve a title shot. You have to earn it. Instead, you get your title shot, you get another, and you get another. How many chances will Long give you? Meanwhile, somebody with Real Talent, somebody like Bobby Lashley for instance, he works his ass off for a title shot, and he has yet to get one in a singles match. That will change, for when Bobby Lashley hits you with a spear and or Dominator. King Booker will have to decide who he wants to face. King Booker has already given you Batista many chances before. At No Mercy, it will be Lashley’s turn. At No Mercy, Bobby Lashley will have your shoulders onto the mat, and King Booker will count to three, and Bobby Lashley will be the next World Heavyweight champion.

The screen fades out, to show the arena once again, this time, Benoit coming out to the ring with his United States title.

4 Chris Benoit enters ringside with a microphone….

“Two weeks ago at Survivor Series, I defended my United States championship against Ken Kennedy, and won. Last week I issued a challenge to somebody backstage, and after everybody found it was Vito, I beat him as well. This week, I have another challenger for my title. The person I chose wa-“

Before Benoit could finish his sentence, an awkward music started to play, later defined as “Rush – YYZ” Benoit tossed his microphone to the ring announcer and handed his title over to the ref to give to him as well. The crowd still waited to see who would pop up out of the curtain. Another few seconds passed into the first solo……….and Orlando Jordon was the man that came out into the arena…..to a pretty big set of Boos.

5 Orlando Jordon vs. Chris Benoit© Pretty basic match for a returning heel that left with next to no real over heat. Cole and JBL put Jordon over by his past with the United States Champion, a member of JBL’s cabinet, and so forth. Benoit wins this one easily after locking in a Lasso From El Paso, ala Guerrero. After the match, Jordon tried to get a cheap shot in but Benoit ducked and got Jordon square in the face with the US title. JBL and the crowd both cheering on the United States Champion.

6 Backstage, King Booker and Sir William Regal are talking about the past, present, and future of the WWE. King Booker says that Lashley is not affiliated with the King…of the World! Lashley is just a pawn in a much larger picture, of which King Booker controls. Lashley is nothing but a thorn in the side of the King. Booker says it does not matter who wins the match at Survivor Series, for, either opponent in the match, King Booker can defeat easily. King Booker says he will call the match right down the middle….for that’s what a King does, be fair. Regal says Finlay isn’t here tonight, but Regal alone is enough to take out the Animal Batista, and the other peasant, Bobby Lashley. Regal and Booker: Out.

7 Ken Shamrock vs. Scotty 2 Hotty Cole and JBL explained that Scotty thinks he can beat Shamrock, last week was a fluke, this time, Scotty is ready. JBL mentions how stupid Tayler is for re-challenging Shamrock, but it’s his body. Either way, the two exchange a few blows, but after Shamrock hits a Hurricanranna, both men are down….and the lights go out……….*Gong*………Shamrock, picks Scotty up, and tosses him out of the ring……*Gong*……Shamrock screams while punching himself in the head, he’s standing in the ring in the ready position………*Gong*……Daivari runs in the ring, trying to get Shamrock away from the ring and away from The Undertaker…..Shamrock pushes Daivari back….and Daivari bumps into the Undertaker.

Daivari turns around……..*Gong*….Shamrock still is waiting for The Undertaker….Daivari goes to scream but gets chokeslammed. Shamrock turns around and both he and Taker exchange blows for a few seconds until half the roster runs from backstage, along with Sgt. Slaughter and half a dozen ringside crew. Shamrock and Taker are both being held back on opposite sides of the ring, both trying to get to each other, tossing people out of the ring along the way.

Both men get to the center, both swing a right, both connect, then both men get pulled back once again. Shamrock continues to try and fight his way to Taker, as does Taker but…..

“Hold up there plays!

Theodore Long comes out onto the entrance ramp and speaks into the microphone he brought out with him.

“You know something, No Mercy needs another good match going into the event. Next Sunday at No Mercy, It will be The Undertaker, it will be Ken Shamrock….in a Last Man Standing Match!

The crowd…no words can explain how loud they got as Long said those words. Daivari grabbed a microphone and protested, Shamrock didn’t, he and Taker managed to start fighting on the outside of the ring next to the announcer’s tables……a third time of pulling them apart, with Daivari yelling in gibberish in the microphone, Long said hold up once more…..

“You know, I changed my mind, Daivari you are right, in whatever you sayin, The Undertaker and Shamrock will not face off in a Last Man Standing Match at No Mercy……”

The crowd sighed:

“The Undertkaer will Face Daivari in a No Disqualification match! And you can believ dat playas!

Before the commercial break, Daivari’s face is shown…..in complete frozen shock.

8 Batista, Brian Kendrick, and Paul London vs. Bobby Lashley, Ahmed Johnson, and Mark Henry Another six man tag team match for Smackdown. This time Londrick and The World’s Largest Team are in the mix. Londrick, and Batista show why they are cheered for, as Batista comes out in a kickass mask. Henry/Ahmed/Lashley do the beatdown the face on Brian Kendrick, after the tag in from Batista, him and London own the ring. That’s when King Booker and Sir Regal come down.

With the distracted ref in Regal’s face, King Booker hits Batista from behind with a low blow, and before Lashley could come in and do anything, Booker, with a title shot to the head of Lashley, sneak out of the ring. Mark Henry comes into the ring and pins Batista after the World’s Strongest Slam.

Next Sunday, No Mercy…..Batista and Bobby Lashley in a Number 1 contender’s match with King Booker as the special guest referee.

Matches Confirmed for No Mercy

Singles Match [ Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki – WWE Cruiserweight Title

No DQ Match – Daivari /w Shamrock vs. The Undertaker

Submission Match Chris Benoit© vs. Wrestler of His Choosing – United States Championship

Number 1 Contender’s Bobby Lashley vs. Batista w/ King Booker as Special Guest referee

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Raw Preview from WWE.com

-Last week, Coach’s night it was. This week, it’s Eric Bischoff’s show. Will Eric do his part in convincing Randy Orton to stay on Raw? Or will Bischoff push Orton away to competition? Find out this Monday.

-The New Intercontinental Champion is Champion…..but it wasn’t his fault, with the interference from Johnny Nitro, Gene Snitsky managed to become a one time Intercontinental Champion. Snitsky’s first title defense is this Monday.

-Johnny Nitro will have hell to pay, according to Hardy, him losing the title was just not right, but since life isn’t, Hardy will just have to take his frustrations out on Nitro himself….Will Nitro have any more things coming Hardy’s way, or is Nitro’s focus still on becoming an Intercontinental champion?

-New member in D-X? Triple H, talking with Shawn Michaels told him that he found Michaels a new member in DeGeneration X…just who will that be?

-Eric Bischoff, in trying to make Raw the most entertaining product, he has made three matches. Gene Snitsky will defend his title for the first time against Chris Masters. Also, America’s Most Wanted will take on three members of the spirit Squad, if the Spirit Squad loses the match in any way at all, Chris Harris and James Storm will be the champs. Also, for the main event, Shawn Michaels and Edge will face off to see who will be the other number 1 contender. Eric stated: “what’s more entertaining than two very talented wrestlers competing for the Heavyweight championship? The answer is three very talented wrestlers competing for the Heavyweight Championship.” Shawn Michaels and Edge will wrestle off to see who gets that spot.

Find out this and more This Monday night at 9 o’clock

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Monday Night Raw

Brought to you by Carmex: The Cold Sore Highlighter

November 20 , 2006

1 “Hello everybody and welcome to Raw on USA. Last week, Coach did an average job compared to the performances as GM as I put on. Either way, the past is the past, and my job for tonight is to prove a few things, number 1, to keep Randy Orton on Raw, to prove that I am a better General Manager for Raw, and lastly, to show the entire world of wrestling, that Raw IS the best brand in the WWE.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy your entrance music.

With a smile, Eric left the screen blank with Papa Roach singing the entrance song to Raw.

2 After the first commercial break, we show up backstage to Johnny Nitro laughing, with Melina hanging off his arm. Johnny Nitro removes his sunglasses and as Maria asks Nitro about his actions last week, Nitro laughs once more and grabs the microphone: Nitro, trying to be charismatic, but falling short:

“You know something Maria, last week, did I really interfere? All I did was mess with him, it was Hardy who took me just goofing around and it was Hardy that lost the match, not me. Either way, it doesn’t matter Maria, Hardy isn’t here tonight, because of his actions backstage with management after the show, Hardy is suspended for the remainder of the month, so what am I worried about? Johnny Nitro will be in an intercontinental title match next week, Nitro champion, and Hardy suspended, just the life for me.

Nitro and Melina walk away from Maria, who looks on before saying “Hardy is suspended?”

3 Gene Snitsky© vs. Chris Masters Snitsky’s first ever Intercontinental title match. Snitsky and Masters lock up in the ring with both men going back in forth with their strength giving each the advantage for moments in time. Masters gets pushed back in the ropes, goes for another lockup, but Snitsky’s knee was out to give him some leverage and balance……but Masters walked right into the knee with his crotch. Masters goes down and the ref, who saw the whole thing, pushes Snitsky away telling him “that was not smart Gene.” Gene grabs the side of his head and yells at the ref “That….” As Snitsky points at Masters on the mat. “Wasn’t my Fault!”

After the crowd enjoys a chuckle from Snitsky’s past, Snitsky gives Masters a chance to get back to his feet, to start the match over. Snitsky and Masters exchange blows this time instead of locking up again, with Masters getting the upper hand.

Snitsky gets whipped in the ropes, he ducks a closeline from Masters, Snitsky bounces off the other side, and comes back with a running Big Boot…..Masters drops like a sack of something really heavy. Masters jumps right back up to his feet, still groggy from the boot, and turns into a kick to the gut….Snitsky gets him down….flips him back up and drops into a Sitout Powerbomb……For the win. Snitsky won this match, and it was his fault.

4 Backstage after the break, Umaga is breathing heavily, with Estrada on Umaga’s right, with an unlit Cigar in his mouth. Estrada takes it out and places it in his shirt pocket, before beginning to speak….In all of Estrada’s gibberish, he manages to have a few points in his interview:

-Umaga is not a cheater

-Haas is delusional

-Haas will not be here this week, Umaga will be put in another handicap match against Haas and his tag Partner Viscera next week.

-Haas has no basis for saying that Umaga is a cheater

-Haas is only mad because he can’t win a match, against Umaga or otherwise.

-Next week, Haas gets placed in a match of Estrada’s and Umaga’s choosing.

-Estrada mumbles while Umaga growls.

5 AMW vs. 3 Members of the Spirit Squad Basic Spirit Squad all around, Catatonic, and a dropkick later at the end, Storm and Harris win the match after the other two members rush the ring with chairs. A small beat down ensue before they leave, and Gail Kim comes into the ring with a microphone. She tells them that the Spirit Squad do not deserve to be the champions, The Spirit Squad will soon be in a match where the numbers will be equal, soon, AMW Will be the next tag team champions.

6 Break it Down:

Shawn Michaels comes out to his usual D-X hoppiness that he usually comes out while D-X is in place. Michaels bounces down the ramp and bounces his way into the ring. Michaels grabs a microphone and this is how it goes down:

“Are you-“ Michaels stops and smiles. “You know, that’s not usually my line, and tonight, that won’t be my line still. I talked to Trips Saturday, and he said he found me the perfect member for my personality and wits to join D-X. Through recruiting of however Triple H decided to recruit, he found DeGeneration X a new member. So, I’ve been wondering who Triple H brought, as I’m sure everybody here has, so let’s get down to business and bring this guy out!”

Are you ready?

Think you can tell us what to do?

Think you can tell us what to wear?

You think that you're better?

Well you'd better get ready

Bow to the masters

BREAK IT DOWN!

Degenerate into somethin, foo'

I just got tired of doin' what ya told me to do

But that's the breaks boy

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaah

That's the breaks little man

Break it down

D-GENERATION X!

D-GENERATION!!!

“Cut the music! Hey, come on now, I know you are backstage, there is no reason to be nervous, whoever you are, come on out an-“

Are you ready?

Think you can tell us what to do?

Think you can tell us what to wear?

You think that you're better?

Well you'd better get ready

Bow to the masters

BREAK IT DOWN!

Eugene comes out in D-X clothes all around!!!! Eugene comes out to the ring dancing about, with Shawn Michaels standing against one of the corners. Michaels goes to grab Eugene’s shoulder and says something to him without the microphone, probably something along the lines of “what the hell are you doing out here….and is Triple H serious about YOU being the new member?” Eugene hugs Michaels and then jumps up onto the middle rope and proceeds to do a few crotch chops because he’s now in D-X!

Eugene grabs the microphone from Shawn Michaels…. “Hunter is my friend, he called me on my cell phone he asked me to join DeGeneration X…..I’m in D-X Now! What I mean to say is…..Are you Ready?”

Eugene says “are you ready, I can’t here you, are you ready?” without a pause for the crowd…..says it all in one breath. Eugene jumps around in excitement with Michaels face telling the whole story of “what the hell is going on?” Eugene takes off his D-X shirt and gives it to a young boy at ringside. Now, the Main event starts:

7 Edge vs. Shawn Michaels Main Event time, Aside from the two wrestlers and the referee, Eugene is ringside with Lillian and the other ringside crew. Edge and Michaels stare each other down, one of them is walking out with a title shot. Michaels and Edge have a pretty basic match….well it was a Very good match to say the least. Michaels and Edge go back and forth, both exchanging finishers, making both men go down to the mat. Eugene is on the outside with his hands in his hair in complete shock that D-X isn’t coming out to win.

Michaels is down, as is Edge, both men getting up, Michaels goes for a shoulderblock on Edge, but Edge pushes Michaels into the ref, who falls out of the ring….Michaels turns back around and gives Edge a Sweet Chin Music, Michaels drops to a knee….turns around and sees Randy Orton coming down to the ring with a chair. Orton ducks a closeline and hits Michaels in the head with a chair, who goes down. Orton hits Michaels with the chair two more times in the back with Eugene on the outside bouncing around, wondering what to do.

Orton poses over Michaels, and with Edge getting up, Orton and Edge seem to have this match in their favor. That was in their favor until Cena came down running to the ring. Cena got Orton in the head with a belt, but Edge had time to bounce back to the outside, Cena was hyping himself up, yelling at the crowd and himself, Michaels slowly getting back to his feet, Edge outside with Orton down at his feet. Cena gets out of the ring after Michaels gets to his feet. Edge coming in while Cena leaving. Michaels and Edge once again. Michaels and Edge lock up and exchange a few suplexes but pretty soon, both men are at the same ground, when Randy Orton comes back in the ring with a chair, Cena seeing this, runs into the ring as well, and before Orton could swing the chair he dropped it and ducked out. Cena with the belt in hand, jumped onto the ropes facing away from the action, posing for the crowd….during which, Orton ran back into the ring, and gave Michaels a low blow to Give Edge the advantage. Edge tosses Michaels into the corner, and Edge, after Cena left the ring to continue watching, goes into the opposite corner and crouches.

Edge is in setup mode for the spear, with Cena pushing the ref into the ring, and Orton on the outside, Edge motions for Michaels to get up…..Eugene jumps in the ring beside Michaels and with Edge going for the spear, Eugene goes for a Sweet Chin Music…..you see, the reason why it’s called that move is because the foot, actually connects with the Chin. Eugene only gets half of Michaels’ height. Eugene manages to hit Edge with some Sweet Crotch Music……Edge drops down. Eugene, not missing a beat, goes for a Pedigree, which hits, Eugene ducks out of the ring when Edge, and Cena come running in. Orton and Cena ignore the match and start fighting, managing for both men to get out of the ring. The ref starts to stir, he gets up…….

And sees Michaels hit an elbow Drop on Edge…….the ref does a slow count………1……2…………….Three. Shawn Michaels is now a number 1 contender for the WWE Heavyweight title…..Thanks to Eugene.

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Final Card for No Mercy: November 26, 2006

Singles [ Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki – WWE Cruiserweight Title

Singles Match Matt Hardy vs. Sir William Regal – General Manager’s entertainment match.

Number 1 Contender’s Bobby Lashley vs. Batista w/ King Booker as Special Gueree

Pick the Winners......and also:

Who would you like to see as the WWE and World Champion?

World King Booker©, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Other

WWE John Cena©, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Other

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

ECW on Sci-Fi

ECW quieting down

November 21 , 2005

ECW Quick Results

1 Heyman opens the show stating that Kane will soon make his permanent stay here in ECW, and he also says ECW will never be like it was before, the only thing to do is change with the times. Changes for ECW are soon coming.

2 Rob Van Dam def. Vampiro

3 Rob Van Dam talks about whoever his opponent is next week, its not stopping him from becoming the ECW Television champion.

4 Elijah Burke and Sylvester Turkay make their debut on ECW

5 Burke and Turkay def. Mave N Holly – With a Mike Knox and Test interference

6 The three teams continue brawling until Burke and Turkay leave with the other four still going at it.

7 Masato Tanaka def. Tommy Dreamer

8 A 5 Minute video is shown of a wrestler in the dark….the end of the video had the graphic of “Angle is returning to ECW”

9 Sabu def. Kane Big Show Interference

10 Big Show continues to assault Kane, including a chokeslam through the announcer’s table

11 CM Punk def. Paul Burchill – CM Punk advances to the Semi-Finals

Test def. Maven

CM Punk def. Sabu

??? def. Balls Mahoney (Mahoney was injured, therefore ??? automatically moved on to the second round)

Test def. Little Guido

Rob Van Dam def. Vampiro

CM Punk def. Paul Burchill

Round 3

TBA

Singles [ Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki – WWE Cruiserweight Title

Singles Match Matt Hardy vs. Sir William Regal – General Manager’s entertainment match.

Number 1 Contender’s Bobby Lashley vs. Batista w/ King Booker as Special Gueree

Pick the Winners......and also:

Who would you like to see as the WWE and World Champion?

World King Booker©, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Other

WWE John Cena©, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Other

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Brought to you from grapplefanatics.net

Hello everybody, and welcome back once again for another update in the world of wrestling. From WWE to Chaotic Wrestling, we bring you the inside to Wrestling all around.

The other week, WWE signed back Molly Holly, but still no debut or even a mention of her role back in the WWE. Will Vince and company find a part for her in the future? Or will she just remain on the payroll till she gets fired again? On Raw, Johnny Nitro mentioned that Jeff Hardy was suspended, well he was telling the truth, Jeff Hardy actually failed a drug test sometime during the week, which was the reason of him losing the Intercontinental Championship, and his suspension for the rest of the month, expect him back in December.

In other News, Abyss was apparently approached by WWE management a couple times over the past few weeks, but shot them down repeatedly, Abyss appears to be happy with his role in TNA, Other workers who have been approached have been Christian Cage, who knows how WWE roles, shut them down at another offer, as have Samoa Joe and Rhino. Although Rhino going back to WWE may have been a positive, even Heyman couldn’t get him back to ECW.

The Rock has been casted in yet another movie. The Rock and Kevin James are the only two signed onto this new movie yet. No name has yet been decided for this movie, but from early looks at the script, James and The Rock will be cops. The movie is said to be taking place in New York.

In Ohio Valley Wrestling, WWE’s Development camp, D-Ray 3000, and Human Tornado have both had a few matches over the past month with OVW, neither one has turned any heads as of yet from the upper management. Also, other wrestlers that have been seen in OVW are Pac, the Tough Enough Hawk Younkin, and Teddy Hart. Hopefully some of these names gets picked up for a real contract soon.

***Note, since just starting this, I’m working out how I want to write it, how much backstage information to give out and such, bear with me for an “article” or three, just to get the hang of things***

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Friday Night Smackdown Preview

-It’s the final stop before No Mercy, Bobby Lashley and Batista each have a warmup match, each with King Booker as the special guest referee. Teddy Long was receiving some heat for his choice to have King Booker as the special guest ref at No Mercy, but King Booker insisted that he will call the match down the middle like a king should. On Smackdown, he will get to prove it.

-Kane will be in the house tonight, Kane and The Undertaker make their tag team return facing off against Ken Shamrock and Daivari. Will the Brother’s of Destruction come out on top, or will Taker fall to Shamrock’s ankle lock once again?

-Benoit puts his U.S. Title up for grabs once again. One last time, if he defends it successfully, he will go into No Mercy the champion and with one more challenger. Who will Benoit choose tonight and for this Sunday?

-Orlando Jordon losing in his re-debut match, gets a second chance against Matt Hardy. Will Jordon start to regain his fire of when he was United States champion, or will his second match result just like his first with a loss?

This and More on Friday Night Smackdown

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Friday Night Smackdown

It’s a fight to the finish……that’s a good place for it to end

November 24 , 2006

1 Immediately after the opening theme song For Smackdown, cameras, back in Teddy Long’s office, with him right in his desk. Long says No Mercy is shaping up to be one good Pay Per View. From Daivari to the Undertaker, to Benoit’s mystery opponent, Long says that the mystery opponent was quite a good choice if Long says so himself. Either way, tonight, The Brother’s of Destruction are back again…taking on Daivari and Shamrock to prepare for Sunday’s match up.

2 Mr. (W)Right is with Bobby Lashley, King Booker’s first chance at being referee tonight comes with the opening match of the evening. Mr. Wright is saying no matter what, if King Booker stands in Lashley’s way of beating Batista, then he will have to go down. Wright says Lashley WILL be the Number 1 Contender, Batista has had his chance before, it’s Lashley’s turn.

3 Bobby Lashley vs. Sir Finlay w/King Booker as Special Guest Referee Immediate fight from the start, Lashley and Finlay had many matches before, so this one is just another chapter in a Lashley/Finlay book. Finlay owns Lashley throughout the match, King Booker just standing in one corner not breaking any of the holds for either Lashley or Finlay. After the first pinfall attempt on Lashley, Booker starts to get into the match. Finlay doesn’t break a hold after Lashley gets to the ropes, King Booker pushes Finlay off. Lashley manages to counter a grapple into a dominator, and King Booker gets down and counts the pinfall cleanly. Lashley gets up looking with weird eyes to King Booker, he doesn’t do anything so Lashley steps out of the ring and starts to walk to the back, but…..King Booker was coming up behind him and hit Lashley square in the back of the head with the World title…King Booker was now the only one leaving the ring.

4 Backstage, we see Gregory Helms, being interviewed, he answers a couple basic questions, but one statement stands out, Funaki is nothing compared to the likeness of the greatest Cruiserweight champion that ever was. Helms is mad, and Funaki has a matchup next.

5 Jamie Noble vs. Funaki Basic cruiser/Funaki match. Funaki and Noble exchange moves for awhile, but Helms was on commentary for this match. He put himself over and put Funaki down as a cruiserweight during the match. Cole said Helms was in fact a cheater, and the only way he beat Funaki so far was to cheat. JBL was praising Helms while the match was going on. Funaki won with a Michinoku Driver. Helms left ringside after Cole said that he only one because he cheat.

6 Orlando Jordon vs. Matt Hardy Matt Hardy has lost almost every match he comes on for Smackdown. This match is no different, Orlando Jordon pulls the tights to make his return to Smackdown of his cheat to win ways. Orlando Jordon gets up, Hardy is pretty mad about losing once again…Orlando Jordon with a closeline to Hardy over the top rope. OJ attacks the referee just because he wants to.

7 Chris Benoit comes out to the ring, with his United States title over his shoulder, he grabs a microphone, and gets straight down to business. Last week, Orlando Jordon, the week before, Vito, the week before, Ken Kennedy, this week……Chris Benoit© vs. Gregory Helms Chris Benoit and Helms seem really well matched up during this bout, as Helms gets Benoit close to tapping after locking in a Camel Clutch. Benoit reverses and after a few more move changes, Helms gets Benoit down with a Shining Wizard. After Benoit is down, Helms reaches deep down in classic wrestling moves and locks Benoit in a Boston Crab, After a few seconds, Benoit manages to get Helms a little off balance and Benoit lunges to the ropes. Match reset now.

Benoit gets up as does Helms from letting go of the Boston Crab. Helms and Benoit go to lock up, Benoit winning the lockup this time and giving Helms a quick wrap around snap German Suplex. Helms, after getting hit with the suplex, rolls out of the ring while Benoit gets a nice cheer from the crowd. Helms comes back into the ring ducks a closeline from Benoit, while Helms jumps up to the top rope, turns around and launches a missile dropkick in Benoit’s direction, Benoit dodges and the ref gets caught and flies to the outside of the ring.

Helms, instead of getting up, rolls back outside the ring and grabs a chair, Benoit, right there, not letting Helms use it, Benoit gives a couple of punches to the face of Helms, Helms reverses an Irish whip, and Benoit goes shoulder first into the steel post. Helms tosses a chair in the ring, and grabs Benoit and does the same. Helms walks into the ring, picks up the chair and right into the back of Benoit, Helms connects with a chair shot. Helms goes for it again, and hits, The third time, the crowd start to cheer…Helms swings, but Funaki was right behind him grabbing a hold of the chair, Helms turned around to yank the chair out of Funaki’s hands, and just like RVD, Funaki let go and gave the chair a nice dropkick right into the face of Helms. The Chair lands outside the ring, Helms turns around groggily, right from letting go of the chair his arm is extended, and Benoit is right there to lock in a crossface. Funaki pulls the ref into the ring who slowly tries to get his wits back. Funaki leaves ringside with Gregory Helms tapping.

The Ref looks up as he sees Benoit with the crossface locked in and Helms hand going up and down on the mat. This match is over. Winner and STILL United States Champion…Chris Benoit.

8 The Brothers of Destruction vs. Shamrock and Daivari Daivari has Shamrock start the matchup, Taker starts anyway. Shamrock and Taker just flat out brawl it out for a few minutes until Daivari, from the top rope, gives Taker a double Axe Handle from behind, Daivari ducks out of the ring when Kane jumps into the ring. Kane chases Daivari while Shamrock and Taker continue to fight it out, Taker, shrugging off the Daivari offence, manages to closeline Shamrock out of the ring….at the same time Daivari is running back into the ring from the pursuing Kane….Daivari bumps into the Undertaker, Daivari turns around and bumps into Kane……

Kane lays in a right hand to Daivari who faces Undertaker, and does the same. Kane grabs Daivari’s Throat, Daivari tries to break free, but The Undertaker comes in on the other side and…..Double Chokeslam later, Daivari goes down for the three count.

Shamrock, ignoring the fact that both Kane and The Undertaker are in the ring, comes in and starts to throw punches and kicks to The Undertaker, who returns the offence. Kane stays out of the way of them fighting for a few seconds, but comes in anyway and both Taker and Kane back Shamrock into the corner with punches and Kicks. Another Double Choke slam, Shamrock and Daivari are left in the ring down, with the Brothers of Destruction leaving in style.

9 Batista vs. Mr. Wright w/King Booker as Special Guest referee Batista and Mr. Wright go at it right from the start……You know, The Godfather would have NEVER gotten a good main event match years ago….Back to the match. Batista brings the offence to his side rather quickly, even though Mr. Wright has had his share of offence, but the focus of this match is to put over Batista as championship material.

Batista wins the match after a Batista Bomb, but after Batista gets up, he gets some Royal Treatment….a Royal Bookend. Batista slowly gets back to his feet, but King Booker is right there with a Scissor Kick. King Booker, although counting both matches fairly, both competitors go down at the Hands of King Booker.

Who will be the Number 1 contender after No Mercy?

Singles Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki – WWE Cruiserweight Title

Start Your picking.

November: Week 4’s Best and Worst

Best Show WWE Friday Night Smackdown <78%> (11/24/06)

Worst Show ECW on Sci-Fi <72%> (11/21/06)

Best Segment King Booker Scissor Kicks Batista (11/24/06)

Worst Segment Mave N Holly and Test/Knox fight it out (11/21/06)

Best Match Shawn Michaels def. Edge (11/20/06)

Worst Match Burke and Turkay def. Mave N Holly (11/21/06)

Week’s MVP Shawn Michaels

Week’s Dud Elijah Burke and Sylvester Turkay (Two weeks Running)

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Smackdown Presents No Mercy

It’s time for a Cool Change

November 26 , 2006

Live from Atlanta, Georgia

Cole “Hello everybody and welcome to the last Smackdown brand Pay Per View of the year! Michael Cole right here being joined with JBL, and tonight we have quite the show.”

JBL “Aint that the truth Cole, tonight we see Batista, once again with a chance to become the number 1 contender, and Bobby Lashley, his chance tonight to shine and get that title shot everybody in wrestling wants.”

Cole “Also, tonight we will see Chris Benoit put his United States title on the line against a mystery opponent of his choice in a submission match. But that’s much later on in the night, right now; we have the cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms versus Funaki up next.”

Gregory Helms© vs. Funaki Singles Match
– WWE Cruiserweight Title

Funaki starts the match off with three quick punches a kick to the side of Helms, although before Gregory could get a chance to say “Stand Back!” Funaki was running circles around Helms, Funaki bounced off one rope to connect with a flying forearm, bounced off another rope to duck a closeline only to come right back with a flipping lariat. Helms recovered quick from the closeline, but was dropped with a running Hurricanranna. Funaki got up from that move, as Helms went out of the ring to the floor outside. What a way to start off No Mercy, the energetic Funaki beating on a hated heel. Back to the match, Helms managed to get up, but Funaki was right there, flying cross body from Funaki who just jumped over the top rope.

Funaki screams for the crowed, and rolls Helms back into the ring to try for a quick victory. Only a two count, Funaki pinned Helms once more with more pressure on the shoulders, but Helms still was able to kick out. Funaki, instead of continuing the energy, locked Helms in a quick sleeper hold. Helms managed to get to his feet, so Funaki laid in a few punches to the head of Gregory, and then let go of the sleeper, and put Helms in an armbar. Helms reversed, and just like a cruiserweight should, Funaki reversed it by flipping around the ring, Helms countered this by dropping an elbow onto the arm of Funaki while he was on the ground.

Funaki rolled out favoring his elbow for a second before charging for Helms, who did the same, Helms went for a Shining Wizard, but Funaki rolled under Helms’ knee, Helms landed on his feet, turned around and caught Funaki’s striking leg. Instead of an Enziguri, Gregory ducked the second foot threw it on the ground, and with Funaki still facing the other way, jumped over the bent over Funaki and landed a flip over face buster. Helms immediately got up and ran to the ropes, Funaki got up to one knee and was met with a Shining Wizard, Helms rolled back Funaki and without the ref seeing, he grabbed Funaki’s tights. The ref only got to two, before Gregory Helms let go of the pin and stood straight up. Helms looked over at Michael Cole and went ringside to grab a microphone. With Funaki slowly getting back to his feet, he grabbed Michael Cole and pulled him right in the middle of the ring outside.

Helms spoke into the microphone yelling at Cole, telling him that Gregory Helms is no cheater, and he is about to prove it right now when he beats Funaki, and every other cruiserweight in the WWE without cheating as Cole likes to call it. Helms slaps/shoves Cole back onto the Announcer’s table. Helms was right next to the announcer’s table unaware of what Funaki was doing. He turned around just in time to see Funaki setting up an Asai Moonsault. And it connected, Helms went laid flat on top of the announcer’s table, and if Michael Cole was sitting in his seat, he would have gotten some of Funaki’s shoes for dinner.

Funaki, slowly, manages to get Helms back into the ring. Funaki rolls in after him and goes for a cover like before, and like before, Helms kicks out and shows why he is the longest reigning champion in sports entertainment….I’m guessing RoH isn’t Sports Entertainment….but Helms crawls to a neutral corner, while Funaki gets up using the ropes as support. Helms looks at Funaki and starts to walk toward him ready to strike. Helms goes for a closeline, but Funaki ducks and goes around Helms, who turns around right into a setup Michinoku Driver II, Helms goes up, but once he’s vertical, he shakes his legs and as Funaki goes for the sitout, Helms lands on his knees, he breaks free of Funaki’s hold, and before Funaki can get up, Helms is right there with a Shining Wizard. Both men are down. Funaki starts to get up at seven, as does Helms, Funaki facing one way, and Helms facing the back of Funaki. Funaki manages to stand straight up, but Gregory Helms; right on top of the action, grabbed Funaki’s head, brought it under Helms’ arm, dropped down, and connected with the Nightmare on Helms Street. Helms stands up, looks at the announcer’s table and yells something at Cole, while going up top to the top turnbuckle. Funaki slowly gets up, turns around and Helms connects with a flying cross body. Funaki is laid out, and Helms hooks a leg. One, Two, Three; Helms retains the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

JBL “You see that Michael, he won that match without cheating. Helms is a real champion. It doesn’t matter what you think Cole, only the facts, and Helms won this match fair and square.”

Cole “Yea, just like most of your title matches right?”

JBL “What are you referring to Cole?”

The Undertaker vs. Daivari w/Ken Shamrock No DQ

The Undertaker came out to the ring first, with a handful of drones at each of his sides, The Undertaker makes his way to the steel steps, raises his hands to turn on the lights except….two of the drones un hood themselves, which reveal themselves to be Ken Shamrock and Daivari. Daivari slaps The Undertaker in the back with a steel pipe he was holding underneath the robes. While Shamrock just grabbed the back of Taker’s head after the shot and slammed it into the back of the turnbuckle post. Shamrock then proceeded to lock in an Ankle lock while Taker was laid out on the steel steps. A bunch of backstage workers came running down to pull the screaming Shamrock off of the screaming Taker. Daivari is in the ring smiling. The ref ejects Shamrock from ringside.

Daivari rolls Taker in the ring and after Daivari follows, the bell rings and Daivari goes for an immediate cover. The Undertaker gets a shoulder up, Daivari looks at the ref like “what the hell” and goes for another cover. The Undertaker, this time, pushes Daivari off of him and sits up. Daivari looks wide eyed at Undertaker and begins to kick the back of Taker, who doesn’t sell the kicks and stands straight up, although he is badass, he still sells the ankle lock a bit, Daivari sees this and starts to kick Taker at the ankle. A few well placed and good looking karate kicks, Taker gets cornered in the corner. The Undertaker takes (get it) a few kicks and punches in the corner until he just pushes Daivari off of him, Daivari falls back but rolls through and jumps right back at striking Taker’s ankle, and a bunch of knee shots. Taker is backed into the corner, and finally manages to block a kick from Daivari. Taker pulls Daivari up close and gives him a Massive right hand that sends Daivari straight down to his back.

Taker drops down and out of the ring for a second, favoring his ankle. Taker grabs a chair from underneath the ring, with Daivari coming right at Taker for some more. Taker manages to block a punch of Daivari’s and Taker, with chair in hand, connects a chair shot to the skull of Daivari. Daivari drops and starts to crawl away from The Undertaker, probably the smartest thing Daivari has done since coming to the WWE. Taker walks off his sore ankle for a second and with the referee just watching from inside the ring, The Undertaker goes to swing his chair at Daivari, but he rolls out and goes under the ring. Taker, instead of going after him, he just rolls in the ring and stands in the middle with chair in hand.

Taker waits in the ring with chair in hand, and Daivari comes rolling out on the opposite side of which he came in with a sledgehammer. Daivari tells the ref to have Taker back off while he gets in the ring. The Ref stands in between Daivari with a Sledgehammer, and The Undertaker with a chair. Both men stare each other down.

Taker, having the faster weapon, just swings the chair straight at Daivari, who barely has enough time to bring up the sledge to block the attack. Taker swings again and hits Daivari square in the head. Daivari goes down. Taker grabs the sledge, looks at the head, and then tosses it out of the ring. Taker goes to pick Daivari up and…..Daivari is covered in blood. The Undertaker now sets up Daivari for some old School. An Arm Wrench later, Taker is walking the ropes. Taker takes a few steps in, and Daivari goes down. The Undertaker picks Daivari up, and sets him up for a Chokeslam, Daivari goes up, and lands on the chair. The Undertaker picks Daivari up once more and….another chokeslam to Daivari. The Ref is now telling Taker to just pin him, and out on the entrance ramp…about 15 people are out holding Shamrock back from coming to the ring. Taker sees this and sets Daivari up for another type of old school, not nearly as old as the rope walk, but going back to his biker days. Taker points the chair at Shamrock and then places the chair along Daivari’s neck, and what next….Daivari goes neck first into the chair as Taker slams them both down to the mat. Daivari comes back up holding his throat, but before he can fall to the ground. Taker flips him up and sets Daivari up for a Tombstone Piledriver. Taker walks over to the chair, points at Shamrock, and drops straight down, with Daivari’s head bouncing off of the chair in the process. Taker crosses Daivari’s arms but after a two count….Taker lets go.

Taker looks at Shamrock, as he grabs the chair and drops it in the center of the ring. Taker goes to pick up Daivari, who, at this time can barely stand, Taker puts him in between his legs…..oh you guessed it, He’s pulling every finishing maneuver back from the grave. After a Last Ride onto a chair, Taker kneels down and puts an Arm over Daivari……..one…two….three just like that. Taker smiles and motions for Shamrock to bring it, but Shamrock isn’t going anywhere with Sgt. Slaughter blocking the path.

Cole “Oh my God, what a match that was.”

JBL “That wasn’t a match Cole, that was a decimation. I haven’t seen The Undertaker like that in years, I saw the gleam in his eye, it was the same gleam of when I wrestled him. I was lucky to walk out of matches I have had with him in the past, and Daivari will be lucky if he can ever return to Smackdown.”

3 Chris Benoit’s music hits and the crowd go wild. Chris Benoit comes into the ring, US title on one shoulder, and a microphone in the other hand. Benoit is ready to get down to business. Benoit asks the fans if they are ready for a match of the year candidate. The Fans cheer. Benoit says that the next performer to come out will be making his permanent stay here on Smackdown, and tonight, even though Benoit will still walk away from No Mercy the United States Champion, this man will be here to kick ass and make people tap out for some time. Benoit looks at his watch, and says it’s time for the match to start…let’s bring this man out. Benoit takes his watch off and out plays some unknown music, but a familiar face and name on the scree……

Chris Benoit© vs. Lance Storm Submission Match
– WWE United States Title

Chris Benoit begin the match with a handshake. Lance Storm comes back to the WWE just like he left…with a weird ass gimmick. Every wrestling promotion needs a crazy dancer, and Lance Storm is just that guy. Lance storm does some dumb dance moves while standing on the middle turnbuckle. Lance Storm jumps off, with the match already started, Storm turns around to see Chris Benoit laughing at Storm. Storm takes offence to this, and just like a good friend does, he locks Benoit in a headlock, but unlike friends, Benoit bounced Storm off the ropes, Storm came back and ducked a closeline, and slid to the outside of the ring. Benoit, not able to turn around, got tripped up by Storm on the outside, who flies back inside the ring to lock Benoit in another headlock.

Benoit manages to roll out of the headlock, but Storm managed to lock in a hammer lock. Benoit reversed it, managed to get Storm on the ground and locked in a hammer lock of his own. Storm flipped out of that and turned it into Storm giving Benoit an Armbar. Benoit reversed it into an armbar of his own. When Storm tried to reverse that, Benoit dropped down and locked in a Crossface. Storm reached out and flipped over Benoit, and with Benoit laying face down, Storm had a Single Leg Boston Crab locked in for a second. Benoit grabbed a hold of Storm’s ankles, and using a pull with arms, push with legs, Benoit reversed Storm’s single leg Boston crab into a full out Boston Crab from Benoit.

Storm reached around and with both hands, grabbed Benoit’s right ankle, he rolled out of the Boston Crab, and with both hands still on the right leg of Benoit, Storm managed to lock in a very Quick Texas Cloverleaf. Benoit can’t reverse this one however, so he reaches for the ropes, Storm lets go of the hold and both men, get up and face each other, to a HUGE ovation from the crowd.

Benoit and Storm shake off whatever that needed to be shaken off and go straight back at it. Benoit backs storm into a corner and whips him into another one, Benoit follows through only to get a foot to the face. Benoit turns the opposite direction because of the blow, and Storm hops up on the second rope and leaps for a little middle rope flying bulldog. But Benoit knows what’s coming somehow and backs up, so storm lands on one knee, Storm gets up to face Benoit, but Benoit isn’t there…..arms lock around Storm’s stomach and Storm goes back and falls victim to a German Suplex. Benoit isn’t done, he has two more suplexes where that comes from. Storm allows all three to hit. Benoit lets Storm get back to his feet, and Benoit goes around Storm and locks in for another German Suplex…Storm takes another three. Benoit gets back up, sweaty and sets up the special taunt….Benoit, using the art of mime, uses his thumb to emulate cutting of a throat!!!!! Meaning…Benoit is going up top. Benoit goes for a flying headbutt…but Storm gets a shoulder up and Benoit misses, Storm is still down. Benoit managing to get up before Storm could, goes to lock in a Crossface…and Storm is hooked in the middle of the ring…but Benoit can’t get Storm’s left hand in between Benoit’s legs, Benoit tries to get it, but Storm resists, Storm rolls back stands up and drops back to his back……locking Benoit in a Triangle Chokehold in the process. Benoit won’t tap however.

Storm lets go of the move at the count of four, and Benoit, still managing to get up before Storm, Benoit goes to lock in a regular Suplex, but once Storm is in the air, wriggles free of Benoit’s lock, and drops to the mat behind Benoit. A quick punch in the side, Benoit goes flying with a pumphandle Suplex. Benoit gets back up and Storm goes for something, but instead of that, Benoit tries to lock in another Crossface, but instead of going to the mat, Benoit is trying to get Storm to the mat, so they end up running in a circle. By the second rotation, Benoit gets pushed off by Storm, Benoit, before he could react, Storm steps back and lunges forward and smacks Benoit’s last tooth out with a spot on Super Kick. Before Benoit could even fall to the ground, Storm jumped toward Benoit, hooking one leg, Benoit rolled back with Storm rolling back as well, Benoit comes up locked in the Canadian Maple Leaf in the center of the ring. Shaken up from the Super Kick Benoit tries to get which way the ropes are, Storm has the move set up perfectly….no way Benoit was getting to the ropes, or grabbing a hold of his ankles. Benoit was unaware of this information, so he was reaching for the ropes, trying to get out of the hold. Benoit lunged with all his force to the closest side of the ropes, but he was still over a foot off. Benoit’s hand was extended, the ref was right there, Benoit lunged one more time, but this time he went further away from the ropes, Storm went back down and locked in the Canadian Maple Leaf just like before, Benoit reached and reached, and Tapped. Benoit tapped out! He just lost the title to Lance Storm.

Lance Storm let go of Benoit’s leg and fell down to the mat. The ref leaned out and grabbed the United States championship from the ringside announcer, and when he came back, Storm was sitting up, a little groggy, Storm was handed the title, and a smile was seen across the face of Storm….wait, no, Storm didn’t smile, but he did go back up to the ropes and start dancing a bit. Benoit managed to get back to his feet, and Storm looked at Benoit, who appeared to be very angry. But that changed when he extended his hand toward Storm. Storm accepted and both men left the ring to a crowd full of cheers.

World’s Largest Team © vs. Londrick Tables Match
– WWE Tag Team Titles

The Rules of a Tag Team tables match is simple, although a little stretched from others. The weeks prior to this match, the announcer’s have hyped this match up as the new generation of Tables matches. Both partners need to be put through an upright table, so leaning one against the corner doesn’t count. But after one partner is eliminated, he is not eliminated from the match, he can stay and fight, but he cannot eliminate somebody else. Once both members of the same team are eliminated by an active opponent, they lose.

The match started off with two tables leaning against the two neutral corners, and two more tables next to the entrance ramp up right, and one table on each side of the ring, leaning horizontally against the fan barricades. All four men start in the ring at the same time. London and Kendrick were severely outweighed in this match up, London and Kendrick have to do what they always do to win this match. Move fast, double team, and do what they can to. Immediately, Kendrick and London go for a quick double dropkick on Mark Henry, knocking him out of the ring. Before Ahmed could get to either one, they where crossing each other running the ropes. Ahmed misses a closeline on Paul London, who ducks, and when Ahmed turns around to get London again, he gets dropkicked in the back by Kendrick, and then dropkicked again by London.

Henry, now getting back into the ring, Kendrick and London give Henry a double cross body, all three guys fall back to the outside. Kendrick and London do their best in guerilla warfare, but eventually the strength of Henry and Ahmed catch up with the speed of London and Kendrick. Henry manages to catch Kendrick, tossing him into the barricade, with Ahmed dropping London out of the ring onto the mat below. Henry and Johnson manage to dominate this match after the first few minutes of Kendrick and London owning the match. Henry with a little of the world’s strongest slam on Kendrick through a table. Kendrick eliminated. Johnson on the other hand, was Dropkicked out of the ring, landing through another table, Johnson was eliminated before Henry could get back into the ring.

Henry set up a table outside of the ring, on other side of Kendrick and Johnson. London manages to do a bit more of hit and run on Henry, but after London jumped up on the top rope, Ahmed Johnson grabbed a hold of London’s foot, not allowing London to do whatever move he was planning on. This gave Henry enough time to get to the ropes and push London off the turnbuckle, knocking him through the table. In a short lived Tables match, Henry and Johnson come out on top and still remain the WWE Tag Team Champions.

Matt Hardy vs. Sir William Regal Singles
– General Manager’s Entertainment Match

General Manager, Teddy Long noticed Matt Hardy’s losing streak he has been having as of late, and decided to give Matt a chance at winning a match at a Pay Per View. But he put him up against the European William Regal, a member of the King’s court, although not used much as late, William Regal could also use this time to make an impact with his stiff style.

Hardy and Regal start the match off with a usual lockup, but within ninety seconds, Regal managed to have Hardy in a submission of awkward proportions, and Hardy tapped out. Regal won the match in a minute and a half.

Bobby Lashley vs. Batista Singles Match
– With King Booker as the Special Guest Referee

Lashley comes to the ring with Mr. (W)Right, but King Booker says to make the match fair, he is going to have to eject everybody from ringside, well, the only person at ringside was Mr. (W)Right, so King Booker said he must leave in order to preserve the match. Mr. (W)Right left ringside upset, as was Lashley, but before Lashley could even get a chance to yell at Booker, Batista went attacking on Lashley much to the surprise of King Booker, who stood back some to watch the two men brawl it out.

King Booker continues to watch and with Booker being a little bit of Comedic relief in this match, Booker Gasps as Batista his Lashley with a punch, and Booker Shadow Jabs the air when Lashley ducks a punch and lands one on Batista.

Batista and Lashley do their usual brawling stuff. Black Lesner with a hard closeline to Batista, and Batista with a few kicks and a closeline of his own. Both men equally matched for the most part here in this match, with King Booker not doing much for five counting or breaking up illegal holds for either man.

The first time King Booker shows he is the referee is when Batista catches Lashley with a spine buster and goes for the cover. King Booker stands in the corner looking at Batista, Batista gets up and gets Booker’s face, but King Booker smiles and threatens to DQ him, Before Batista could react, Lashley was behind him, Batista turned around and got hit with a Spine Buster from Lashley. Lashley went for the cover, and King Booker just moved to a different corner to get out of the way from the action. Lashley got up and looked at Booker, who was waving at his loyal subjects. Lashley gets back on top of Batista and lays in a few right hands to the forehead of The Animal.

Instead of getting angry and Booker, Lashley just takes it out on Batista himself. Lashley manages to get Batista in the corner with a few punches, going into Lashley’s shoulder blocks, Batista takes two, and grabs Lashley on the third, flips him around and Batista gives Lashley HIS version of the Corner Shoulder block. Lashley takes four, and Batista psyches himself up. Batista walks out a bit, and charges, instead of Lashley putting an elbow up, he gets a hard closeline in the corner. Batista holds on and turns the closeline into a bulldog. Say that for technical wrestling. Batista gets up and….bends straight down after King Booker gave Batista a Low Blow. Lashley gets up and sets Batista up in a Dominator. Batista falls face first, but the momentum, Batista gets to his feet wobbly, Booker pushes Lashley out of the way, and kicks Batista in the stomach and bounces off the ropes…..Scissor Kick. Lashley takes the advantage and goes for a pinfall, King Booker smiles and a VERY quick three, Bobby Lashley is the new Number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight title.

Thank you everybody and good night, feedback for PPVs are greatly appreciated.

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview

- Last week, Estrada announced that Haas will be in action, and according to Estrada, He and Umaga get to choose Haas’ opponent.

-Snitsky gets another challenger, this time, the title costing Johnny Nitro. Johnny Nitro cost Jeff Hardy the Intercontinental Championship with a laser pointer two weeks ago, and now that Jeff Hardy is suspended, Nitro will get this match with no chance of interference. Will it be Snitsky’s fault if he loses the title so soon?

-Last week Shawn Michaels beat Edge with the help of the new DeGeneration X member Eugene to become the second number 1 contender for the WWE Heavyweight title.

-Tonight is Coach’s night, and he hates the fact that Shawn Michaels Is in fact, the number 1 contender. Coach has put his turn this week into full use of his dislike for D-X. Shawn Michaels, Eugene, and John Cena will team up to face Randy Orton, Edge, and Umaga. In another match, Coach has put John Cena in a handicap match against Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

This and More on Monday Night Raw…only on the U.S.A. Net

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

From ohiovalleywrestling.com

There has been a poll on OVW for some time asking which Ohio Valley Wrestling star would you most like to see come up to the WWE?

- C.W. Anderson

- Harry Smith

- Jimmy Yang

- The Tag Team of Cryme Tyme

- Montel Vontavious Porter

- Sean O'Haire (Current OVW Heavyweight Champion)

- Super Dragon

- Teddy Hart

Quite a long list, but after all the votes they could get, who knows if the WWE might actually call one of these wrestlers up early.

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Monday Night Raw

Ra F’N W

November 27 , 2006

1 “Hello everybody and welcome to Raw. I’m Jonathon Coachmen and last week, Eric Bischoff decided to give Shawn Michaels a second chance at a title shot. I don’t think that is very fair, so tonight, as the Raw Preview on WWE.com shown, I have made the Six Man tag team match tonight. It will be John Cena, and two members of D-X in one corner, facing off against the Rated “R” Superstar, Randy Orton, and the Undefeated Umaga. Next week, Eric Bischoff’s last chance at trying to take my job, his show won’t make Orton stay, MY shows will make Orton stay on Raw. Allow me to say just this, Orton, it would be a tragedy to leave, I mean, you ARE the number 1 contender, going to Smackdown or ECW will just put you at the bottom of the ladder. So Orton, whichever you decide, ignore Eric Bischoff next week, tonight, is how Jonathon Coachmen does business…..oh and enjoy the show everybody.”

2 Chris Masters vs. Val Venis vs. Rob Con Way Masters, fresh off a loss against the new I.C. Champion stays in the intercontinental title race this match. A few highlights are, Masters locks Venis in a Master Lock, but RCW, with a dropkick to the back of Master’s head, Flips over Venis, and goes to the outside. Venis missed a Money Shot after RCW rolled out of the way, this set up to the Rolling Con Way. Masters pulled Venis out of the ring to save the three count. But when Masters got in the ring, he accidentally knocked the ref out. Masters goes outside to get a chair, once he gets in the ring, he knocks Val Venis, who was standing on the ring apron, making his way back into the ring, back outside. Masters stopped to pose for the crowd, and that’s when Con Way, with a spinning heel kick, hit Masters in the head with the chair. Masters dropped to his knees before falling back. RCW kicked the chair out of the ring, and went over to the ref and tried to shake him awake. The ref stirs as Con Way jumps to the rope and does his “RCW” finger point that he invented. RCW jumps for the Five Star Con Splash, and gets the three count. And for the first time since RCW’s gimmick change….he is getting some cheers.

3 Backstage we see AMW along with Gail Kim arguing with The Spirit Squad. They exchange a few words and pretty soon an all out brawl is going on. AMW managed to take out some, but after Kenny throws Gail Kim back, hitting her head on the cement wall. AMW stop fighting as Spirit Squad realized they messed up, AMW goes to tend to Kim.

4 Charlie Haas comes down to the ring, and Jim Ross and The King are saying how they do not know who Haas’ opponent will be, but the opponent was hand picked by Estrada. So let’s see who it is…..Ain’t No Stoppin me….NOWWWWW!

Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin Charlie Haas smiles at Estrada’s choice. Ross and King mention about their past as a tag team, and since how they have had different paths. Either way, this match is solid straight from the git go. Haas and Benjamin shrug to each other with a smile before each one go for a lock up. Both men show why they are great technical wrestlers and work the mat for a few minutes working up the crowd. Benjamin shows his cocky side, and every time Haas goes down even for a second, Benjamin stops to pose. Before the match could really heat up, to the frustration of Benjamin, Umaga and Estrada come running down to the ring, Estrada distracting the ref, and Umaga hitting a Samoan Spike on Haas. They leave the ring and Benjamin has a look on his face “what was that for?” Benjamin just stands there for a second before picking up Haas and jumping on his shoulders for a standing Hurricanranna. Benjamin rolls over, picks up the pinfall victory. Benjamin grabs his things at ringside, staring out at Estrada and Umaga, and, not with a pose to the fans, just walks backstage.

5 Backstage, Nitro and Melina are talking about lots of things.

Nitro “Jeff Hardy will be coming back to Raw in two weeks. You see, I have been impressing both Coach and Eric Bischoff as of late, and you know how popular Johnny Nitro is. You see Jeff, in two weeks, you will find yourself not too familiar with the Raw scene. Since you’ve lost your title, and then got suspended, there is no more room for a Hardy on Raw. In Two weeks, you will be making your return to Raw, in a ladder match. It’s no ordinary ladder match Jeff. If you win, and get the contract above the ring, you will get an Intercontinental title shot. If I win, you will not get an intercontinental title shot for one reason, and one reason alone. You will be removed from Raw. You see, it’s a win/win for Johnny Nitro, If I win, I don’t have to deal with you any more. If I lose, I can have the pleasure of removing the title from you once again. So Hardy, get ready, you versus me on your return from suspension. Oh, and since I HAVE been making such a good impression with Coach and Bischoff, I’m getting an intercontinental title shot right now. Oh, and think when I win, the ladder match won’t be for the intercontinental title. ”

6 Gene Snitsky© vs. Johnny NitroIntercontinental Championship Match Johnny Nitro starts the match off with nothing but a quick strike and running the ropes for another one. But what Nitro fails to realize, that although Snitsky is large, he is quick. Snitsky jumps over Nitro to duck whatever Nitro was going to do. Nitro comes back and gets hit square in the face with a HUGE Big Boot. Nitro falls flat to the mat. Before Snitsky could do anything, Nitro rolled out of the ring, grabbed Melina’s hand with his right, and his jaw with his left. Snitsky looks on as they head to the back of the ring. Talk about a good shot. Snitsky wins by countout and is still the Intercontinental Champion…..You know, it wasn’t Snitsky’s fault that Nitro walked out.

7 “Man, I cannot believe Triple H let you stay in D-X. What am I saying, he acts like HE is the leader. Eugene, why are you so hyped up to be in D-X anyway? We aren’t THAT great of a group….*cough*.

That was the voice of Shawn Michaels, who was, in full D-X merchandise, as is Eugene, except Eugene is well…..wearing every piece of D-X merchandise. Two hats, a skull cap over them both, Five wristbands, and a t-shirt on each shoulder, with three shirts underneath that. Eugene even has “D-X” painted on each cheek.

“I love D-X….Plus, Plus, Plus, I, I, Helped you wiiin the Numbah One Contendered Match Last Week.

Michaels just shrugs and leans back in his seat.

8 Cade and Murdoch vs. John Cena This match was a match for one reason. To wear out Cena before the six man tag match…which is next. Cade and Murdoch ignore the ref and immediately start double teaming Cena. The ref tries to get some authority in, but after awhile, they go one on one anyway. Murdoch his the ref in the back of the head with a chair, and Cade and Murdoch start laying in chair shots after chair shots to Cena. Now, is when Edge, Orton, and Umaga come running in. Cena managed to get Murdoch and Cade out of the ring, but that’s when he turned the corner and walked right into a Samoan Spike. Cena was picked up by Orton, and was hit with a Spear from Edge. Edge threw Cena into Orton, who jumped up for an r.k.o. Match is next……

9 John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Eugene vs. Randy Orton, Edge, and Umaga D-X came running down the ring to try and even the odds, but as did a bunch of other backstage hands and such. They managed to split the workers apart for a second, but another referee came down and he rang the bell. Although Cena was still out, and bloody as hell. The match started with Shawn Michaels and Edge. Edge and Michaels start the match off were the one they had last week left off. Edge and Michaels just brawl it out for the hell of it. Orton comes into the ring, pulling Edge off of Michaels, and before the ref could do anything, Orton tossed Edge into their corner, and Edge got tagged by Umaga. Michaels gets up into his corner, but instead of a tag, he gets a Samoan sandwich. Eugene taps in Michaels, but he doesn’t want to go in the ring against Umaga. Umaga screams and goes out of the ring chasing Eugene, but as Eugene jumps over Cena, Cena jumps up, and Catches Umaga on his shoulders…..you know where this is going…..F-U! on the match outside. Eugene and Michaels are now in the ring, as Edge and Orton are standing next to each other. Michaels and Eugene look at each other…….SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO EDGE…..SWEET CROTCH MUSIC TO ORTON! Right at the same time, Orton’s lower lower stomach region, and Edge’s chin get hit right on cue. Except Eugene follows it up with a Pedigene on Orton. Eugene notices that Edge fell back with his head on the first turnbuckle….Eugene jumps up and down, jumps to the corner for a BRONCO BUSTER! Eugene hops up and down on Edge, with Michaels laughing. Eugene gets up from the Bronco Buster, but is given an Umaga Sandwich. Umaga turns around and gets hit with a massive closeline from John Cena. Umaga goes flying out of the ring. Orton was on his hands and knees at the time, Cena turns around to get an R.K.O. Orton springs up…right into a sweet chin Music. Orton drops, Michaels gets Eugene and tosses him on Orton. The ref goes for the count……And They win?

Orton wasn’t even the legal man….I’m sure they will figure this out next week. Tune in tomorrow on Sci-Fi, for ECW.

Guest XwazupwitdatX

ECW

EC F’N W

November 28 , 2006

ECW Quick Results – The Last Quick Results for ECW.

1 Foley has 6 balls in the rotating barrel to determine who faces who in the semi finals for the ECW TV title tournament. Rey Mysterio vs. Muhammad Hassan, CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam, and finally, the last two balls left, Foley announces the final match of Test vs. Rodney Mack. Foley says that he apologizes, but the only matches the six men have until the final three are determined are the tournament only matches. But Heyman has other plans, tonight, Rob Van Dam will be in a match with Tommy Dreamer. Foley says that Heyman is disrespecting Foley’s General Manger’s position by going over his head, but whatever, Foley will continue to go a good job, and he won’t let Heyman’s personal feelings for Van Dam halt Foley’s plans as General Manager.

2 Sylvester Turkay and Elijah Burke def. Paul Burchill and Danny Doring, after the match, Burke took a microphone and hyped himself and Turkay over once again.

4 Tajiri def. Masato Tanaka (Tajiri made his return to wrestling tonight)

5 Vampiro def. Rene Dupree, after the match, Rene grabbed a microphone, and said Vampiro won on a fluke, he won’t be able to do it again.

7 Rob Van Dam def. Tommy Dreamer (during the match, Paul Heyman went ringside and yelled at RVD while the match was going on, telling RVD that there is no way in hell, Heyman will let Rob Van Dam hold any title in ECW.) Rob Van Dam pinned Dreamer after a Five Star Frog Splash. Heyman smiled and went to the back during the pinfall.

8 Test and Knox def. Mave N Holly –Hardcore Cage Match Test left the match after escaping the cage, Maven and Hardcore Holly continued to give chair shots to Knox after they lost. Knox left in a stretcher.

9 The Same video last week was played, and the graphics “The Angle Slam will grace the ECW ring once again” went across the screen as a shadowed figure gives an Angle slam to another shadowed figure.

10 Big Show, and Rodney Mack def. Kane – Heyman and a big masked man ran in the match to beat down Kane. Big Show and Mack took Kane down soon after, Big Show won after he Choke slammed Kane through a table. After the match, Kane got Chokeslammed by the masked guy, and then was taken to the announcer’s table for another Chokeslam by Big Show.

Test def. Maven

CM Punk def. Sabu

Test def. Little Guido

Rob Van Dam def. Vampiro

CM Punk def. Paul Burchill

Semi-Finals

Rey Mysterio vs. Muhammad Hassan

CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam

Test vs. Rodney Mack

Finals

___________ vs. ___________ vs. ___________

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Brought to you from grapplefanatics.net

Hello everybody, and welcome back once again for another update in the world of wrestling. From WWE to Chaotic Wrestling, we bring you the inside to Wrestling all around.

It’s a new month, and a lot of WWE news to talk about.

In OVW, a handful of wrestlers were signed to contracts, now, normally, the WWE signing a few people to a workout contract usually means nothing, but if you look at the list of the new assignees in the past two and a half weeks, What you will see will be the top 15 female wrestlers in the entire world, let alone the country. Handful of Japanese female workers, a handful of American women. What the WWE plans for them only they know, but I am sure in the upcoming months we might find out.

Christian back to WWE? There have been rumors about Christian coming back to the WWE for some time, everybody thought it was true…until Christian Cage was at the Tapings for Impact for the month, he even was present at a match at TNA’s upcoming Pay Per View. And with another Ring of Honor appearance in three weeks, Christian doesn’t appear to have signed a contract back with WWE.

John Bradshaw Layfield is retiring. JBL has run his course as a wrestler, and now he wants to focus on his hobby of many years. The only question with Bradshaw leaving is who is going to take his spot as Color commentator for Smackdown?

In other retirement news, Randy Savage, and Abdullah the Butcher will also be retiring sometime soon.

In Injury news for the WWE, Al Snow and Ken Kennedy will be back in only weeks, Kennedy is close to getting to O.K. from doctors to make his ring debut. Kennedy started lifting weights at the beginning of the week, and has done some light ring work as well. Should be very shortly returning for the Future of Smackdown.

Abyss in the WWE? Abyss was seen in Ohio Valley Wrestling last week, but it wasn’t from a very reliable source, if it is True, the next big man might be on TV soon.

Triple H, spending the past few weeks with his wife and family, will now be making his return to Raw. Now that Triple H is back from his kayfabe suspension, the entire stable of D-X, Eugene included, will be on Raw all together. Also, in other suspension news, Jeff Hardy will be coming back to Raw, and with his recent success, and his even more recent caught with drugs backstage, will another Intercontinental title run be in the future? Or does the writing team see any future with Snitsky?

Guest XwazupwitdatX

December 2006

Roster Size 216

Development 101

Starting Date Wednesday, 01 October 2006

Top Seller Shawn Michaels at 17% (Up 1%)

Most Payed Player Triple H: $222,000 A Month plus 15% of all Merchandise sales

Best Wrestler Kurt Angle (TNA)

Up and Comer Sonjay Dutt (NWA-SW/TNA/UWA)

Best Indy Worker AJ Styles (TNA/BCW/PWG)

WWE Heavyweight (87) John Cena

WWE United States (83) Lance Storm

World Heavyweight (77) King Booker

WWE Cruiserweight (76)Gregory Helms

ECW Heavyweight (76) Big Show

WWE Tag Team (74) Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry a.k.a. The World’s Largest Team

WWE Intercontinental (71) Snitsky

ECW Television (65) Vacant

World Tag Team (62) Kenny/Mikey a.k.a. The Spirit Squad

These title images need to rise, defiantly should be putting them on the line more often.

Feuds

Batista vs. King Booker (90)

John Cena vs. Edge (98)

Kane vs. Big Show (90)

Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (86)

D-X vs. McMahon’s (91)

Undertaker vs. Shamrock (92)

Top Faces

5- Shawn Michaels

4- John Cena

3- Ric Flair

2- Triple H

1- Mick Foley (Top Draw)

Top Heels

5- JBL

4- Randy Orton

3- Shane McMahon

2- Edge

1- Vince McMahon

November

Match of the Month Shawn Michaels def. Edge (96%) (11/20/06)

Most Valuable Wrestler Of the Month Randy Orton

Feud of the Month Shamrock vs. The Undertaker

Show of the Month Raw, November 06, 2006 (81%)

Worst Show of the Month Smackdown November 10, 2006 and Raw November 27, 2006

Dud of the Month Elijah Burke and Sylvester Turkay

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Friday Night Smackdown

- Last Sunday at No Mercy, Bobby Lashley became the Number One Contender for the World Championship. Batista is in the building and after the quick count from guest referee King Booker. Just what will be in store for the World Champion and it’s number 1 contender?

-At No Mercy, Paul London and Brian Kendrick lost their tables match against The World’s Largest Team. Paul London has been feeling pretty down since it was his mistake and tonight Kendrick said he has something for London to cheer him up. Only Kendrick knows what it is.

-The Undertaker managed to walk away from his match Daivari a victor, but it was less a match than it was a handicap match. Shamrock managed to get his share of the beating in. What will continue this time for The World’s Most Dangerous man and Shamrock?

-Lance Storm debuted Sunday night with a crazy cheer from the Atlanta crowd. Chris Benoit put his United States championship on the line in a submission match, and what a match it was. Storm and Benoit were evenly matched, but one too many reversals, led Lance Storm to becoming the new United States Champion.

-Also, Gregory Helms, fresh off his win at No Mercy, continues to dominate the cruiserweight division. Theodore Long has an announcement for Helms and the Cruiserweight title. What that is we will find out on Smackdown!

This and More on Monday Friday Night Smackdown, on the wonderful CW Network

• 8 months later...