Life After McMahon

Mling

well gee you people don't like my diary.... I'm making it Original.... It is Lingerfyed.... Vince's Riegn of terror over the Wrestling World is OVER..... My new riegn of talent and creative shock value is on... THIS IS MY diary.... arn't we supposed to be original? I Didnt Sign AJ,Jarret,Brock,Goldberg,The Rock,Hogan and such.... i signed talent with talent..... Ikilled ECW well because it sucks.... and i don't want it in my diary.... Hardy deserved the push he is getting so i'm giving it to him.... This is my diary, and it will be run my way... no matter what you want or think...

No offence but you really need to flesh out your shows a bit to be able to back up the booking decisions you are making.

It doesn't matter that it's your diary people will not buy Matt Hardy suddenly beating Booker T or two new wrestlers like Sylvester Turkey and Gunner Scott being teamed up with established stars like The Undertaker and Khali. The latter not exactly being a well established main eventer.

Also your characters have nothing right now. They are names and that is why people are saying your booking decisions are bad. They have no depth beyond their name, therefore putting Hardy over Booker T is a bad decision. If however you were to build Hardy up and make him a pivotal part of your show through intelligent writing then people will buy him beating Booker T. This has to be done over a period of time though you can't just give him a title from a very well established character (via WWE writing, not yours I hasten to add) with no build up at all.

Also one other thing that would improve this diary would be to make your matches appear like you're writing with some passion behind them. At the moment they're random comments bunged together creating the image of either the crappiest fights ever recorded or the fastest fights ever recorded. Maybe read some other peoples diaries first and see how they handle matches and compare it to your style of match writing.

• 9 months later...