Future of the gaming industry

The Mask of Norro

Sony will win the console war (At least in Japan) for this cycle, yes. But they've put one foot into the coffin this gen and it's just going to take some Xbawks muscle to put the other one in there.

Are you kidding me? The Wii will rkOWN the PS3 in Japan. Hell, why do you think they are lowering the prices in Japan for the PS3?

Nintendo owns the Japanese market.

OH YOU WILL.

And Nintendo owns the handheld market anywhere because it's Nintendo. Any handheld that isn't cartridge based is flawed right off the bat and that's why I knew the PSP was doomed, DOOOOMED. Wiggers like the PSP though.

The biggest problem I have with the PSP is the games. It's biggest selling ones are GTA and various other things that are available on the Playstation anyway. I don't want to play GTA while I'm going somewhere on the bus, so I'd play it at home. And if I'm playing at home, I may as well stick San Andreas on my PS2.

I haven't got a DS (yet) but everytime I'm around one of my mates houses, I'm always playing on his, or just fiddling about with it.

I dont think apple will be going into gaming at this time, I expect them to link up with a phone company and begin selling iPod phones soon though. After that, who knows? If they do decide to challenge the big companies, its going to be in the future, at least ten years from now.