Me > You

Undertaker: 8/10

The main font needs work, but the rest is perfect.

Alex Shelley #1: 9/10

I LOVE this. Very, very few flaws.

Alex Shelley #2: 5/10

I just don't like it.

Ron Killings: 6/10

The banner should have been bigger to fit more text on. It looks too squashed.

Kelly: 9/10

Again, I love this. Brilliant.

Matt Hardy: 7/10

Text is a factor again. I would get rid of the Indes...Soul part, move the Matt Hardy down and it's perfect.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention: I hate double pixel borders. <_<

Edited by Nerf Poit

I only like the first Shelley one and the Kelly one but then again they do have its flaws.

I'm not a fan of cuts as they're too translucent for my liking and I also don't particularly how gloomy the Kelly Kelly one appears. I'm particularly fond of the text and the 'arrows and scratches/wisps' in the first Alex Shelley sig, but as I said I'm not too fond of how faded the cuts are.

Other than that, it's decent work.

Some of them are actually pretty impressive, seems that you have a good grasp of font usage-- though in other graphics (Like the Undertaker one) your font use is dissapointing, doesn't seem to work well with the image.

Careful with your topic title though... yeah, you seem to be good, but there are a whole lot of experienced people here (like AJ, Keith, FSF, myself, Doc... the list goes on) that could challenge you on that ;)

Lookin' good though, welcome aboard. Also, Judge: Imageshack doesn't have accounts like Photobucket, so that's why they all don't link back to one area. Don't accuse someone of stealing until you've got a pretty good idea that they are.

I was actually picking on the previous poster, much moreso than LittleNelson.

I'm still suspicious, though. :ph34r: