I have no idea why I like this article so much.

K

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=45672

Oasis guitarist talks about knowing Metallica drummer

In a recent interview with Canada's Exclaim! magazine, OASIS' Noel Gallagher makes several mentions of METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich, who is said to be a big OASIS fan and a longtime friend of the band. A couple of excerpts from the interview follow:

Exclaim!: What's the meanest thing ever said to you before, during or after a gig?

Noel: During? I don't fookin' listen to what any of those idiots have got to say during a gig. But Lars Ulrich came to see us one night — we tune our own guitars up because we're still capable of doing that — and he was like, [adopts perfect Ulrich accent] "F-Fuck, you know, you know you guys should really fuckin' get one of your fuckin' road crew to tune your guitars. The fuckin' spaces in between the songs are too long." And it's just like, "Look man, I don't know if anyone's ever pointed this out to you before, but you're the fookin' drummer in METALLICA. Now you fookin' get on with that and leave the rest of it to us."

Just the mental image of the two of them makes me laugh.