Kittie Fans Rejoice

Docpepper

Just checked their site and Funeral for a friend their 4th album will be released February 2007.

LONDON, ONTARIO - Kittie are currently in Retro Media Sound Studio in Red Bank, New Jersey, recording their fourth full-length release.

Industry veteran producer Jack Ponti, who has worked with Bon Jovi, Doro, Baton Rouge, and Alice Cooper, will produce the record. The album will be released on Kittie’s own label, Kiss of Infamy. Kevin Shirley, who has worked with Jimmy Page as well as Slayer, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Dream Theater, will mix the album. ...For the full article click here

I'm loving this news.

Thanks to the general atmosphere in my hometown, I've been able to enjoy several encounters with the band. They are absolutely kick ass live, and are actually nice to chat with.

Concrete Street Amphitheatre owns, and so does Kittie. I will definately be getting this album.

I am throughly excited. Kittie is one of my favourite Canadian bands, and I've been waiting for this news for a long time.

EDIT: I just watched the video and I'm really confused, but damn, the song is good.

Edited by The Hardcore Canuck