BATTLE~!?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see. Exactly the same places as Shamrock and Angle; the background is once again a really plan grey. The text is right at the bottom; the company details at the top. So, yes, it is the same as the UFC one, even if the background is slightly different in detail. Plus, if you want other things, both Styles and Mysterio's cuts look absolutely terrible on the picture, and it looks nothing like any TNA poster ever.

Whatever you say Katsuya, but I don't think LK's looks anything like a TNA poster too even though it is good. And also the Destination X Poster I looked at was from this years and the placement is very similar to mine and mostly everything is except the background. So don't judge on overall TNA Poster's, see one the poster i judged it off and then say something. Also, I don't think you should say to much as it doesn't seem like you make graphics.

Vote: LK

LK, I like the logo placement heaps. It's clean, looks good and is simple. I think you used the effects a little too much but eh. The cut selection is nice, the Rey one especially. I agree the the font and the placement of the font isn't ideal though. I think the 'Ultimate X' text should've been a bit bigger.

Evansfan, I like the X up the top but there's too much empty space for my tastes. The background image doesn't really help your cause either. It just looks a little... dull, as the only way I can describe it. I don't think you chose the right cuts for something like this (especially seeing as AJ isn't the X Champion atm), however I do like the text at the bottom.

But yeah, LK gets my vote, unless of course, I can vote for chazmers? :shifty:

Edited by The Prototype