My Photoshop Hurts

Momo

Not sure whether this goes in here or computing.

My Photoshop isn't allowing me to save anything as PNG's. It's starting to piss me off. I've just finished making an Alphabet MAFIA sig, and now it won't let me save. I tried to save it as a JPG but when I uploaded it to photobucket.com, it told me there was an error in the image. Any help please.

EDIT: I had to resort to using Image Zone just to save it as png. Please Help.

Edited by The Prototype

I've heard several other people having this problem and in most cases trashings the ps pref file did the job. Back up any custom patterns you might have before doing this.

hold ctrl, atl and shift while photoshop is loading. A warning will come up click ok to trash the prefs file and see if it helps ?

I've heard several other people having this problem and in most cases trashings the ps pref file did the job. Back up any custom patterns you might have before doing this.

hold ctrl, atl and shift while photoshop is loading. A warning will come up click ok to trash the prefs file and see if it helps ?

Are you using any color profiles for photoshop ? from what I've been finding on google and other sites si that you can't save as png if you are using a color profile

have you tried to use save for web ?

Edited by Dochappy

Are you using any color profiles for photoshop ? from what I've been finding on google and other sites si that you can't save as png if you are using a color profile

have you tried to use save for web ?

Edited by The Prototype