The Kite Runner

Tarheels.

I had to read this book for English and I was only supposed to read Chapters 12-19 this week and I ended up finishing the book in this last sitting. I'm not a big book reader, but I just couldn't put this down. Anybody else read it?

Oh and I also heard they've made a movie of it which will come out in November....badass.

• 1 year later...

I know I'm bumping an ages old topic, but having watched it last night, I thought I'd search to see if there was any mention of the film or book on here, and this was about it.

My girlfriend has read the book, and I bought her the film for Christmas, and due to a long story, I've already given her it as a present. Not read the book myself, but the film was brilliant. My only issue was that it probably went 15 or 20 minutes too long, as my attention started to wane, but the story is excellent, and it is well shot.

Whether I'll read the book or not, I'm not sure. I'm not really into reading those kinda books.

My lecturer forced me to put this on my Christmas list, so alas, soon enough I shall have it (the book, not the film). Everything I've been told so far has only been positive so I'm looking forward to reading this but it will be in a LONG queue of other shit I need to read.