The Mafia Discussion Thread

Can't remember if its been suggested before, but somebody ought to do a tag-team Mafia with 12 pairs of players. Each pair will be masons the sense that they can talk to each other, but otherwise will share a single ability. So 24 votes, but lynching or killing a player will also eliminate his partner. What do you guys think?

I did the shared ability with a couple guys, or certain roles would only activate after a partner's death. The lynching a player leads to his partner's death too idea is interesting. Would make the game quick. Would also allow mafia two kills each night essentially though.

Can't remember if its been suggested before, but somebody ought to do a tag-team Mafia with 12 pairs of players. Each pair will be masons the sense that they can talk to each other, but otherwise will share a single ability. So 24 votes, but lynching or killing a player will also eliminate his partner. What do you guys think?

Stop spoiling Mario Kart Double Dash Mafia thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

Ace isn't as bad as Be says he is, or even as bad as the silent majority thinks he is. He's not great, he rarely helps a town to victory, but he doesn't make horrible reads and doom the town either.

Pleather, I've told you before, I'll tell you again. You are a decent player, and at the very least you always make your games entertaining. Trying to decide whether you've fake-claimed or not, and seeing just how far you'll go with a fake-claim is always fun.

And I really should learn to not join games Be is in <_<

Guest mr. potato head

Since I can't comment in thread... been following HP mafia and "You're wrong, I'm not scum" may be the most horrible tactic at survival I have ever seen. Beautiful.

Not as bad as that guy in one of the Scrubs mafias..."one down hehehehehe" or something like that.