Open Challenge

Size: up to you

Rules: Adobe is looking for a new billboard design to advertise the newest version of photoshop . The theme they have in mind is The past and Future - You must design the billboard ad with that theme in mind.

Must include the Adobe logo and the name of the latest Photoshop

Rules: It's the year 2001 and Wrestlemania X-Seven is drawing near. The main event is The Rock vs Steve Austin, No DQs. You must deisgn a poster for the event. Sounds easy right? Well here is where it get's trickier:

1) You must make your own, new logo for Wrestlemania X-7 and it must use Roman Numerals only, no numbers. You don't have to neccesarily follow examples of previous WMs

2) You must create a good catchphrase for the event.

Size: Whatever you want

There's two things I don't like about Jimmy's. The first being that Stone Cold cuts off at the logo. I'd have no problem with it but it's such a thin line it looks a bit weird. And also I think the logo could have been a bit more extravagant, it seems very plain. I think it works overall, though.

I don't like the plain black background on Danny's and you can see The Rock and Austin's images cut off just beneath the logo. Again, it's a plain logo and I don't like the font used. Quite bland for a WrestleMania poster if I'm honest.

I vote Jimmy.