Music Whilst Gaming

Farmer Reil

I play music for whatever game I play. It's usually just random artists I feel like listening to at the moment - currently it's Akercocke. Since I'm usually playing CM 2007, it doesn't affect my performance much.
Edited by figos

I play music for whatever game I play. It's usually just random artists I feel like listening to at the moment - currently it's Akercocke. Since I'm usually playing CM 2007, it doesn't affect my performance much.

...playing CM 2007?...

As to me, The only games I play without the original soundtrack are FM and EWB. Vice City's Emotion and Wave do the trick.

I have found that playing soccer, Real soccer out on a field while listening to up beat songs improves my performance ten fold.

My school plays sings during lunch break and it just seems that depending what music is blasting out over the playground, the amount of tricks and down right freakiness of a game it becomes.

But back on topic normally I'll listen while playing FM or EWR. Just because they are non-music games. Generally I'l just listen to the soundtrack on the game

...playing CM 2007?...

As to me, The only games I play without the original soundtrack are FM and EWB. Vice City's Emotion and Wave do the trick.

Is that not a better game than FM? It runs faster on my computer, of course I'd prefer it to FM.

The question of performance aside: no, no it isn't.